Comics Predictions Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This is the thread in which posters can talk about upcoming comics and speculate as to what they think will happen. This should be the thread you post in as opposed to the Ownage thread.

Sin I AM
i think BA will rematch against UM and get a decisive victory

Insane Titan
I think a shitstorm will erupt from the Thanos and Hulk fight, lowball sat the ready!!

SquallX
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i think BA will rematch against UM and get a decisive victory

I can see that happening.

I hope when UM loses, he loses to team of herald, plus weakness manipulation.

Better yet, Darkseid comes out of nowhere and beat the shit out of him for thinking he could escape from him.cool

Branlor Swift
I have a foggy guess about what happens in Avengers Arena and Uncanny X-Men... along with home made scans to prove my point.

But I don't think I should post them.

Also yes, I hope Darkseid just dismantles all the villains on Earth.

carver9
Black Adam and Ultraman will not fight again. The Thanos fight is going well, he is showing that he's above Herald level. Hell, one of his generals is showing the same thing as well. More than likely, Thanos son will probably take him out of the fight.

quanchi112
Carver has lost hope. I am reveling in it.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Carver has lost hope. I am reveling in it.

What are you talking about? I haven't lost hope in anything. During your KMC comic forum break, I was defending Thanos...I debated for him, you backstabber. I always depicted and said Thanos is above Herald levels. I'm Thanos now, you avatar.

Back on topic. Thanos is doing well but I hope Hulk crush his spine into small jolly rancher pieces.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
What are you talking about? I haven't lost hope in anything. During your KMC comic forum break, I was defending Thanos...I debated for him, you backstabber. I always depicted and said Thanos is above Herald levels. I'm Thanos now, you avatar.

Back on topic. Thanos is doing well but I hope Hulk crush his spine into small jolly rancher pieces. You claimed hulk was going to beat him. Now you've betrayed the Hulk while the real Thanos was in a cocoon brought back to life against his will.

Thanos has always been above Hulk, Thor, Superman, or any other standard hero.

carver9
You claimed hulk was going to beat him. Now you've betrayed the Hulk while the real Thanos was in a cocoon brought back to life against his will.

Thanos has always been above Hulk, Thor, Superman, or any other standard hero.

I did vote for Hulk "against Thanos" until I realized he was getting dogpiled by Thanos Generals as well.

I agree, Thanos is above Heralds like Thor and Superman. Crazy thing is, Hulk doesn't have a level.

quanchi112
I did vote for Hulk "against Thanos" until I realized he was getting dogpiled by Thanos Generals as well.

I agree, Thanos is above Heralds like Thor and Superman. Crazy thing is, Hulk doesn't have a level. Hulk has never be equal to Thanos level.

Hulk stepped to Thanos and was punked away easily. Hulk is so silly for coming at Thanos. I mean hulk ones of his best levels in WW Hulk to take a BB Skrull whisper whereas Thanos tanked multiple without even breaking his grip.

Great to hear all your confidence slip away. Mine doesn't because unlike you I remain steadfast.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I predict Thanos will lose.

Brutaal will be defeated, Ultraman too. Darkseid is an abstract and Hulk will punch things.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I predict Thanos will lose.

Brutaal will be defeated, Ultraman too. Darkseid is an abstract and Hulk will punch things. Villains lose at the end of arcs. laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
Villains lose at the end of arcs. laughing out loud

You are smarten then I though hmm

Branlor Swift
Well... this thread is off to a good start.

quanchi112
You are smarten then I though hmm Just like Darkseid was defeated at the end of the Jla two parter and final crisis.

Digi
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Well... this thread is off to a good start.

laughing out loud

My thoughts exactly. Another Hulk/Thanos thread. Just what we need.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Just like Darkseid was defeated at the end of the Jla two parter and final crisis.

And you read 1 or 2 comics too. I guess I have to change my opinion about you. Now stop derailing my thread.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Digi
laughing out loud

My thoughts exactly. Another Hulk/Thanos thread. Just what we need. It's the bicker before the storm.

There's a reason why this forum sucks for discussing comics in

carver9
Hulk has never be equal to Thanos level.

Hulk stepped to Thanos and was punked away easily. Hulk is so silly for coming at Thanos. I mean hulk ones of his best levels in WW Hulk to take a BB Skrull whisper whereas Thanos tanked multiple without even breaking his grip.

Great to hear all your confidence slip away. Mine doesn't because unlike you I remain steadfast.

I know he hasn't been equal to Thanos, he's been above Thanos level.

Lol at Thanos punching Hulk one time and you calling that someone being punked. I guess you have a smaller opinion about Thanos than I do. I never said Hulk was unhittable my friend.

Lol...WWH took a scream, a scream that was so powerful that it took a chunk out the moon the size of a state. Guess what, WWH wasn't damaged by it either (whereas Thanos was bruised the hell up).

My confidence never wained, crazy. If Thanos fought Hulk solo, then maybe we would have something to debate on here, but, he needs help. So until that day happen, come at me bro.

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
laughing out loud

My thoughts exactly. Another Hulk/Thanos thread. Just what we need.

I'm done.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I'm done.

NOOOOOO

Leave but don't leave me. Look around and choose your own ground.

carver9
NOOOOOO

Leave but don't leave me. Look around and choose your own ground.

Wow...I just realized who you are.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Wow...I just realized who you are.

What gave me away? My sig?

carver9
What gave me away? My sig?

Yeah...lol; I can't believe I missed that as well. Batman Prime is flashing right in my face. I was about to post something saying "welcome new guy, good to have you with us". KMC needs to make a new rule. If you've been on this site for a yr+, you can not change your name.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Yeah...lol; I can't believe I missed that as well. Batman Prime is flashing right in my face. I was about to post something saying "welcome new guy, good to have you with us". KMC needs to make a new rule. If you've been on this site for a yr+, you can not change your name.

It's also good to have you here Carver, no homo. You are one of the reasons I enjoy this site so much smile.

carver9
It's also good to have you here Carver, no homo. You are one of the reasons I enjoy this site so much smile.

Happy Dance

Can't believe you said that when we are usually debating against each other.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Happy Dance

Can't believe you said that when we are usually debating against each other.

Sure, sometimes I troll you tbh but in truth I think that you are right about the Hulk quite often and that he could indeed be stronger then Supes ^^.

Insane Titan
Serious question to you carver, why do you exaggerate everything related to the Hulk?

carver9
Sure, sometimes I troll you tbh but in truth I think that you are right about the Hulk quite often and that he could indeed be stronger then Supes ^^.

Saved.

-Pr-
We've had a bunch of these before. No idea if this one will be any different, nor any reason to believe it will be.

carver9
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Serious question to you carver, why do you exaggerate everything related to the Hulk?

Now that I know who you are, there's no need for me to respond to you.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Saved.

laughing one day, when you stomp my ass in a thread, I will regret this big grin.

Insane Titan
Now that I know who you are, there's no need for me to respond to you. it's ok I understand you're incapable of a honest answer, run along

Prof. T.C McAbe
it's ok I understand you're incapable of a honest answer, run along

Let's be honest, everyone does it with his fav hero and with Hulk, one has to admit that he has those insane SSJ feats.

carver9
it's ok I understand you're incapable of a honest answer, run along

I asked someone where you were, actually concerned since its been like, forever but dang, as soon as you get back on, you still have this macho man atttitude going on. Put me on ignore.

carver9
Let's be honest, everyone does it with his fav hero and with Hulk, one has to admit that he has those insane SSJ feats.

Saved.

Insane Titan
Let's be honest, everyone does it with his fav hero and with Hulk, one has to admit that he has those insane SSJ feats. I'm talking about the instances carter used in this thread about Hulk and Thanos

Prof. T.C McAbe
Saved.

I think I will shut up now... stick out tongue

Insane Titan
I asked someone where you were, actually concerned since its been like, forever but dang, as soon as you get back on, you still have this macho man atttitude going on. Put me on ignore. there's no macho man anything , I just can't stand phoney coward liars and sadly you are all 3

Prof. T.C McAbe
there's no macho man anything , I just can't stand phoney coward liars and sadly you are all 3

Wow man, no need to be so aggressive. I don't think he is lying, just misinterpreting something or remembering it wrong, happens, so chill ^^.

zopzop
Thank the Comic Gods for Starlin. I heard on CBR Forums that Starlin is slated to do a project for Marvel, possibly involving Thanos. This is probably why Hickman doesn't dare do something stupid involving Thanos, Starlin will undo it via retcon.

Thanos is should only lose via plot device (to that bunch of losers at least)! Go Thanos!

PS I actually see Darkseid coming to Earth's "rescue" by stomping the Syndicate.

Insane Titan
Wow man, no need to be so aggressive. I don't think he is lying, just misinterpreting something or remembering it wrong, happens, so chill ^^. there is no aggression at all jut simple truths, lol he flat out lied as it's shown and stated in the comic goes against what caver said

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
Thank the Comic Gods for Starlin. I heard on CBR Forums that Starlin is slated to do a project for Marvel, possibly involving Thanos. This is probably why Hickman doesn't dare do something stupid involving Thanos, Starlin will undo it via retcon.

Thanos is should only lose via plot device (to that bunch of losers at least)! Go Thanos!

PS I actually see Darkseid coming to Earth's "rescue" by stomping the Syndicate. he's doing a 100 page Thanos comic

zopzop
he's doing a 100 page Thanos comic
thumb up

Excellent! In your face Hickman! laughing

carver9
there is no aggression at all jut simple truths, lol he flat out lied as it's shown and stated in the comic goes against what caver said

What are you talking about? What did I lie about?

Prof. T.C McAbe
there is no aggression at all jut simple truths, lol he flat out lied as it's shown and stated in the comic goes against what caver said

As said, maybe he misremebered it. We are talking about comics here ^^, so anyway. BTW you are into DC too or just Marvel?

The Sorrow
Spoilerish

"With Thanos the only remaining threat, the Avengers are finally assembled on Earth to deal with the mad titan. Once again, many of the characters added to the Avengers roster seemingly for this specific story are left by the wayside, with Hulk, Thor, Captain America, and Captain Marvel taking on Thanos. Only Hyperion of the new recruits is given any screen time in the main event, though his part is fairly significant. It's almost fitting then that the conflict is resolved through yet another plot device, rather than an actual triumph of the characters at hand."

quanchi112
And you read 1 or 2 comics too. I guess I have to change my opinion about you. Now stop derailing my thread. Saying the villain loses isn't really predicting anything which is the point.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Saying the villain loses isn't really predicting anything which is the point.

I read some comics where he won tbh or both died but you are right, it's rather obvious. thumb up ^^

zopzop
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Spoilerish

"With Thanos the only remaining threat, the Avengers are finally assembled on Earth to deal with the mad titan. Once again, many of the characters added to the Avengers roster seemingly for this specific story are left by the wayside, with Hulk, Thor, Captain America, and Captain Marvel taking on Thanos. Only Hyperion of the new recruits is given any screen time in the main event, though his part is fairly significant. It's almost fitting then that the conflict is resolved through yet another plot device, rather than an actual triumph of the characters at hand."
Thank you for that.

As I suspected. Have the Starbrand and the NU guys introduced into the Avengers universe, completely sh|t on them, then have them do next to nothing worth mentioning. Way to go Hickman. God, I can't wait till this MFer is done with Marvel. Let him "write" his crap over at Image or something.

quanchi112
I know he hasn't been equal to Thanos, he's been above Thanos level.

Lol at Thanos punching Hulk one time and you calling that someone being punked. I guess you have a smaller opinion about Thanos than I do. I never said Hulk was unhittable my friend.

Lol...WWH took a scream, a scream that was so powerful that it took a chunk out the moon the size of a state. Guess what, WWH wasn't damaged by it either (whereas Thanos was bruised the hell up).

My confidence never wained, crazy. If Thanos fought Hulk solo, then maybe we would have something to debate on here, but, he needs help. So until that day happen, come at me bro. No, he isn't. You want to forget all those showings where Thanos mindraped him, slapped him around with help, and those showings where Doom punked him.

Hulk jumped at Thanos and was punked away. Come at the man and get slapped back down.

Dude, Thanos bled from far less and was rocked by it. Also healing factor. Thanos is beyond him. These are Hulks peers gets bitching around.

They need a plot device and a team to take on the mighty Titan.

Hulk is someone Thanos can Mindrape when he wants to.

deathslash

PS I actually see Darkseid coming to Earth's "rescue" by stomping the Syndicate. Good, Starlin is a great writer and makes Thanos even more badass than he already is.

It would be much better if Brutaal came to the main reality and beat down all of the villains and then, amid all of the piles of supervillains and new superheros left in his wake, Darkseid stepped out and Brutaal began bowing down to and saluting him (then the Crime Syndicate, Luthor's villains, and the JSA of earth 2 had to team up to stop Apokolips from invading).

LordofBrooklyn
Blue Marvel kills Thanos at the conclusion of INFINITY!

Damborgson
I don't know how Thanos is going to lose this. I'm very much hoping he gets Mjolnir to the face, but I also hope he deals with it and continues to stomp the Avengers.

Stoic
Hulk has never be equal to Thanos level.

You're just a Thanotic. how about we just wait and see how it goes down.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Dude, Thanos bled from far less and was rocked by it.

vin

Branlor Swift
Pr is laughing away in his computer chair that goes not only up, but down as well, as this thread devolves into complete shit.

I bet he's sipping camomile tea too.

quanchi112
vin Typo. Should have said Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
You're just a Thanotic. how about we just wait and see how it goes down. Are you serious ? You've said before let's wait and see and we saw Thanos Mindrape him. You want to ignore the comics and play make believe.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Typo. Should have said Hulk.

No typo, just your subconsciousness telling us what you really think/feel. smile

-Pr-
Pr is laughing away in his computer chair that goes not only up, but down as well, as this thread devolves into complete shit.

I bet he's sipping camomile tea too.

You're half-right.

Camomile's not something irish people tend to drink.

Stoic
Are you serious ? You've said before let's wait and see and we saw Thanos Mindrape him. You want to ignore the comics and play make believe.

Nice to see you have such a good memory, however like i said let's just wait and see how it unfolds. This battle may be the setting for a future encounter between the Hulk, and Thanos. predicting things that did not happen is a good way to find yourself covered in shit. Then what? Do you run and hide?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by -Pr-
You're half-right.

Camomile's not something irish people tend to drink. That's where your Canadian experience comes in handy

quanchi112
No typo, just your subconsciousness telling us what you really think/feel. smile nah, a typo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Nice to see you have such a good memory, however like i said let's just wait and see how it unfolds. This battle may be the setting for a future encounter between the Hulk, and Thanos. predicting things that did not happen is a good way to find yourself covered in shit. Then what? Do you run and hide? Continuity has already indicated Hulk gets his ass handed to him by Doom and that guys like Thanos are threats teams are created to take on. If you don't get that by now you're lost to reality.

JayDaDon

PS I actually see Darkseid coming to Earth's "rescue" by stomping the Syndicate.

Starlin saw the end of the Bendis avengers run and decided to make shit happen laughing out loud

kgkg
Starlin is a boss.

zopzop
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Starlin saw the end of the Bendis avengers run and decided to make shit happen laughing out loud
Believe it or not, Bendis himself explained that away in an interview. So Bendis isn't totally a lost cause. It's Hickman that's the total moron. You just KNEW he tried to get stupid with Thanos but Starlin's upcoming project would undo any stupidity coming from Hickman's pen so he chickened out of jobbing Thanos.
Originally posted by kgkg
Starlin is a boss.
Indeed he is. If only Gruenwald was still alive this would never have happened to the NU and it's characters.

kgkg
Indeed he is. If only Gruenwald was still alive this would never have happened to the NU and it's characters. Things don't bother me much. The only thing I was really upset about was the IG nerf/or portrayal sad. I guess there has been lots of changes recently which I can see troubling many fans.

I haven't been happy with cosmic stuff from marvel since Annihilation tbh.

-Pr-
That's where your Canadian experience comes in handy

**** Canada's weak tea.

ares834
thumb up

Excellent! In your face Hickman! laughing

Serious question, but when was the last time Starlin wrote a good Thanos comic?

Not a big fan of Infinity, but I gotta admit I have liked what he has done with Thanos so far.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by -Pr-
**** Canada's weak tea. Tim Horton's then?

Anyway, I'll sleep now so I can spoil everyone's day early in the morning.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Serious question, but when was the last time Starlin wrote a good Thanos comic?

Not a big fan of Infinity, but I gotta admit I have liked what he has done with Thanos so far. Better question is when hasn't he written a great Thanos comic.

Khazra Reborn
Starlin can't write for shit anymore. His current Stormwatch run is easily among the worst anything I've ever read. If he's actually doing some new project for Marvel I personally won't be expecting much.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Starlin can't write for shit anymore. His current Stormwatch run is easily among the worst anything I've ever read. If he's actually doing some new project for Marvel I personally won't be expecting much. Cant wait to laugh when you're wrong.

Khazra Reborn
Cant wait to laugh when you're wrong.

Sorry mate, but my opinion can't be wrong.

But I mean come on, you can't seriously tell me with a straight face that you think Starlin's modern day writing is good.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Sorry mate, but my opinion can't be wrong.

But I mean come on, you can't seriously tell me with a straight face that you think Starlin's modern day writing is good. I liked the death of the new gods. That is last thing he wrote I read.

dmills
Thor vs Thanos one on one with Thor looking good, but Thanos winning. Take it to the bank and cash it...

zopzop
Originally posted by dmills
Thor vs Thanos one on one with Thor looking good, but Thanos winning. Take it to the bank and cash it...
Insufficient funds! thumb down

dmills
Insufficient funds! thumb down

laughing out loud Thor bags will hold their heads up high tomorrow...

-Pr-
Tim Horton's then?

Anyway, I'll sleep now so I can spoil everyone's day early in the morning.

Tim Hortons is passable. Their steeped tea isn't terrible, though still quite weak by irish standards.

I suppose it says something about us as a country when even our non-alcoholic drinks need to be strong as ****.

====

I'm surprised people like Starlin, tbh. Nowadays anyway. DOTNG was pretty bad bar the fact that he wanked Superman pretty hard.

Insane Titan
I predict Thanos will be stopped by a plot device!!

deathlife
Carver is going to be disappointed. Hulk didn't do anything in Infinity 6.

Thor had a much better showing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathlife

Thor had a much better showing. laughing out loud

Once again he's reminded Hulk is shit compared to Thanos. Let this be a reminder, gamma friends.

DarkSaint85
Hulk is more than sh!t.

He's noise. A diversion.

Estacado
I predict that Thor will get blasted by Thanos like a chump....mmm

zopzop
laughing out loud

Once again he's reminded Hulk is shit compared to Thanos. Let this be a reminder, gamma friends.
No need to rub it in my friend. This is beneath you.

Did you see what went down that issue? Not a bad showing for Thanos at all.

quanchi112
No need to rub it in my friend. This is beneath you.

Did you see what went down that issue? Not a bad showing for Thanos at all. Rubbing salt into the wounds of my foes has always been my thing. He was dominating them very easily. The best is when he dares Thor to attack him again. He also no sells that hammer shot to the neck. Such a glorious day and I never wavered in my support unlike others.

deathlife
Honestly, I think Thanos might be considered low level sky father at this point.

The way he tanked Thor's lightning and asked for more was pretty insane.

bbrem123
Makes blackbolts scream not look so bad anymore. Only thing in the series that actually somewhat damaged him

Utrigita
Also yes, I hope Darkseid just dismantles all the villains on Earth.

thumb up

I would really like to see that, would be awesome.

Also Galactus is going to meet King Thor in a Thor comic soon, I predict Galactus will get raped.

One-Punch
Originally posted by bbrem123
Makes blackbolts scream not look so bad anymore. Only thing in the series that actually somewhat damaged him
Yup. Black Bolt damaged him the most with the three screams. Also a whisper from him nearly took out the entire Illumanti, and took down Dr.Strange powered by Shuma Gorath.

quanchi112
Originally posted by One-Punch
Yup. Black Bolt damaged him the most with the three screams. Also a whisper from him nearly took out the entire Illumanti, and took down Dr.Strange powered by Shuma Gorath. Blackbolts whisper and scream are very powerful which also makes the point clear Thanos taking these multiple attacks is one helluva showing.

Bentley
Rubbing salt into the wounds of my foes has always been my thing. He was dominating them very easily. The best is when he dares Thor to attack him again. He also no sells that hammer shot to the neck. Such a glorious day and I never wavered in my support unlike others.

I think its funny but Thanos took Thor's thunder better than both Sentry and the Chaos King during Chaos War.

Food for thought mmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
I think its funny but Thanos took Thor's thunder better than both Sentry and the Chaos King during Chaos War.

Food for thought mmm Also took the hammer strike to the neck better than Galactus.

The Thanos doubters are probably hiding under their beds. Hilarious to see them scatter.

bbrem123
So what is the whole deal with Thane? Dont know who his mother is right? Or even his power set

Prof. T.C McAbe
Good showing for Thanos thumb up A high Trans or low Skyfather indeed.

Bentley
Good showing for Thanos thumb up A high Trans or low Skyfather indeed.

It's an average showing for Thanos awesr

quanchi112
Good showing for Thanos thumb up A high Trans or low Skyfather indeed. Much higher than blinded Nu Darkseid or classic Darkseid is.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Bentley
It's an average showing for Thanos awesr Pretty much. He has much better showings, but it's nice to see he wasn't Bendis'd, so it looks better in comparison.

In fact, all he really did was tank a couple attacks from Thor...

zopzop
Originally posted by Utrigita

Also Galactus is going to meet King Thor in a Thor comic soon, I predict Galactus will get raped.
Never! Galactus will maul KT so bad, his daddy will feel it.

SquallX
Much higher than blinded Nu Darkseid or classic Darkseid is.

Why did you bring this up?

NU Darkseid wasn't blinded at all. Hell he took both strikes like they were nothing.

Aquaman's Trident is magical and near unbreakable, and Diana's magical sword is sharp enough to slice an atom in half. The fact that they pierced his eyes and he wasn't slowed down even by the slightest shows how powerful NU Darkseid is.

The fact that Darkseid is able to travel through different worlds makes him even more dangerous.

let's not forget that it was Darkseid that destroyed the Old Gods and the Old World. So don't bring that shit here.

Also, don't even think of bringing classic Darkseid. Classic Darkseid is mostly refers to as Pre Crisis, or when Kirby wrote him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Why did you bring this up?

NU Darkseid wasn't blinded at all. Hell he took both strikes like they were nothing.

Aquaman's Trident is magical and near unbreakable, and Diana's magical sword is sharp enough to slice an atom in half. The fact that they pierced his eyes and he wasn't slowed down even by the slightest shows how powerful NU Darkseid is.

The fact that Darkseid is able to travel through different worlds makes him even more dangerous.

let's not forget that it was Darkseid that destroyed the Old Gods and the Old World. So don't bring that shit here.

Also, don't even think of bringing classic Darkseid. Classic Darkseid is mostly refers to as Pre Crisis, or when Kirby wrote him. He was an unthinking brute whose eye was stabbed. Trident far less impressive than BBs voice especially.

Context is lacking and unproven gods due to reboot. laughing out loud

Classic Seid is the one who tapped out to Superman and Dd two paneled.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Infinity%206/infinity06p_zpsdccdfb9e.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/7604/1171094-798706_stone_super.jpg

http://i.stack.imgur.com/ffZVT.jpg

Not rehashing at all. SMH. Abi quit spamming the character ownage thread. That is an homage. The event was entirely different. You're upset he tanked Thor's attacks far better than Superman did. Avengers rage stomped him after just Thor barely lost to him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Much higher than blinded Nu Darkseid or classic Darkseid is.

Classic Darkseid, whose true form was about to destroy the Multiverse? He was abstract. But keep on hating wink.

abhilegend
This is my cue to leave this thread. See ya'll when Bada closes this thread again.

Insane Titan
Thanks to you and you're usual antics again because Thanos looked good

quanchi112
Classic Darkseid, whose true form was about to destroy the Multiverse? He was abstract. But keep on hating wink. Due to him not being there. He had to take over a human beings body and never displayed anything portrayals wise to be an abstract. Context. He was sung out of existence after a human fatally wounded him.

laughing out loud

janus77
Boring event comes to its inevitable and obvious conclusion. Left Hand Death, Right Hand Living Death. Thanos' boy will never masturbate atleast.

Oh and new tactic to take Hulk out of fights, use some Star-powered-staff to return him to his Banner state.

Thanos did sod all, Maw came across as the most interesting (along with Proxima Midnight) of the characters on display. Thanos was boring, obvious and Bond-villainy. Thane has no personality yet, but apparently he's "much much worse" than Thanos no.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Abby is just made cause superman has gotten tossed around like a weak feeb more times than thanos has appeared in comics. Sorry Abby, but your boy lover just isn't Thanos.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Due to him not being there. He had to take over a human beings body and never displayed anything portrayals wise to be an abstract. Context. He was sung out of existence after a human fatally wounded him.

laughing out loud

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/comicsalliance.com/files/2010/10/darkseid-spirit-fall-final-crisis.jpg

laughing hate on, son. ^^

bbrem123
I predict the avengers will release thanos to destroy his son. In the end Thanos was actaully doing good for the universe

quanchi112
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/comicsalliance.com/files/2010/10/darkseid-spirit-fall-final-crisis.jpg

laughing hate on, son. ^^ Yes, due to him not belonging in the reality. Don't worry Batman fatally wounded him and a soprano voice took him out.

SquallX
Yes, due to him not belonging in the reality. Don't worry Batman fatally wounded him and a soprano voice took him out.

wallbash

carver9
Originally posted by deathlife

Thor had a much better showing.

thumb up

He really didn't do much but he does have some fts within the pages of infinity. They commented on his super speed and he withstood the weight of a star. He lost because of a plot weapon. They also commented on his hide being thick whereas Hyperion got cut through like a hot knife through butter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
wallbash Concede away.

-Pr-
Sad to know some things never change. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.