King Thor(Reigning) vs. Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This team comes to assassinate King Thor but this time there is no shutting off of the Odinpower. The team consists of OWAW Superman pre sundip, Hulk from Heart of the Monster, and Black Adam from WW3. Who wins ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Team. Based on ?

zopzop
Team.
Yup.

Especially if what people are/were saying about HOTM Hulk is true.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup.

Especially if what people are/were saying about HOTM Hulk is true. What were people saying about HOTM Hulk ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Comics.

quanchi112
Comics. Did you read the Reigning ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Did you read the Reigning ?

No, is it important for this thread?

dur

quanchi112
No, is it important for this thread?

dur I know that's the real answer.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I know that's the real answer.

Deep in your heart. I know you know it. Like Surtur wins and Thanos bleeds from lesser attacks and get's rocked. thumb up

quanchi112
Deep in your heart. I know you know it. Like Surtur wins and Thanos bleeds from lesser attacks and get's rocked. thumb up Nah, those were typos not like you admitting Superman lost in the Gorr thread. Hosanna in the highest.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Nah, those were typos not like you admitting Superman lost in the Gorr thread. Hosanna in the highest.

Actually I have no problem with Superman losing. On Average he should lose to Thanos for example.

quanchi112
Actually I have no problem with Superman losing. On Average he should lose to Thanos for example. Another great victory.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Another great victory.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MvExhM5aL7o/Uaz2Q-KaZ7I/AAAAAAAAOdU/QChSLD4cak8/s1600/awesome_weirdo___emoticon_by_sparticusx-d3bwrt4.png

LordofBrooklyn
Hubris leads King Thor to descend into fisticuffs where he is KO'd!

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Hubris leads King Thor to descend into fisticuffs where he is KO'd! Who can ko him here iyo ?

LordofBrooklyn
Who can ko him here iyo ?

Not Adam, so that leaves the Worldbreaker and OWAW Superman.

Damborgson
OWAW Superman blitzes him, when the dust clears Thor's holding him by the throat.

Hulk gets put in a bubble then torn in half by Mjolnir.

Adam gets pew pew beams to the face.

quanchi112
Not Adam, so that leaves the Worldbreaker and OWAW Superman. Again who has the strength ? You limited it to two people. Answer the question.

LordofBrooklyn
Again who has the strength ? You limited it to two people. Answer the question.

Hey, hey, you are addressing the Ruler of The House of El.

To your question, both have the ability to KO King Thor in a combined effort.

If I had to pick someone to KO him first it would be Superman due to speed.

quanchi112
Hey, hey, you are addressing the Ruler of The House of El.

To your question, both have the ability to KO King Thor in a combined effort.

If I had to pick someone to KO him first it would be Superman due to speed. So both have the power to ko someone with the Odinforce ? Based on what feats ?

LordofBrooklyn
So both have the power to ko someone with the Odinforce ? Based on what feats ?

OWAW Superman+ Worldbreaker Hulk is a level of brute force just below Mangog.

quanchi112
OWAW Superman+ Worldbreaker Hulk is a level of brute force just below Mangog. Based on ? You're just making claims without any proof or evidence.

carver9
Too much power on the opposing team. Team wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Too much power on the opposing team. Team wins. Who on the team is more powerful than the Odinforce ?

LordofBrooklyn
Based on ? You're just making claims without any proof or evidence.

Imperiex Probes.

Warworld.

Bare hands.

Destroying a planet through collateral damage.

Both not being exhausted by any of the aforementioned feats.

Both characters have dynamic strength and high levels of invulnerabilty and healing.

quanchi112
Imperiex Probes.

Warworld.

Bare hands.

Destroying a planet through collateral damage.

Both not being exhausted by any of the aforementioned feats.

Both characters have dynamic strength and high levels of invulnerabilty and healing. Imperix probes ? laughing out loud

Thor beheaded the Destroyer. Thats gladiator level and pathetic here.

Neither have reached the Odonforce level so lets not just make things up now. Most of the feats you described aren't anywhere near as impressive as destroying the Destroyer.

LordofBrooklyn
Imperix probes ? laughing out loud

Thor beheaded the Destroyer. Thats gladiator level and pathetic here.

Neither have reached the Odonforce level so lets not just make things up now. Most of the feats you described aren't anywhere near as impressive as destroying the Destroyer.

Thor isn't smashing an Imperiex Probe with brute strength.

quanchi112
Thor isn't smashing an Imperiex Probe with brute strength. The guy destroyed the Destroyer. He has the Odinpower here. You have no idea who I am even talking about. Lol.

Reflassshh
You're right quan, they've not reached the "odonforce" level, neither had and neither will.

LordofBrooklyn
The guy destroyed the Destroyer. He has the Odinpower here. You have no idea who I am even talking about. Lol.

King Thor without utilizing other powers isn't outlasting the combined might of OWAW Superman and Worldbreaker Hulk.

C'mon, Thanosi, you are looking for a cheap out now.

LordofBrooklyn
Yes, I will look for an out as well.

The "Odonforce" is clearly inferior to its better known counterpart the Odinforce.

Thor dies!

Damborgson
Yes, I will look for an out as well.

The "Odonforce" is clearly inferior to its better known counterpart the Odinforce.

Thor dies!

Stand down, Kryptonian cur.

You're in the presence of a true king now.

http://popcultureocd.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/thor71.jpg

quanchi112
King Thor without utilizing other powers isn't outlasting the combined might of OWAW Superman and Worldbreaker Hulk.

C'mon, Thanosi, you are looking for a cheap out now. He has his powers here. You make no sense and main points aren't points.

OWAW was dealt with by Darkseid alone. laughing out loud

Hulk is by far the most powerful on the team here. King Thor though has greater feats and the odinforce.

janus77
WBH has the Hulk Force >>>> puny one-eyed man-force.

Hulk would punch Thor so hard, the Odin Force would seep out of his arsehole and run down the back of his leg and stain the ground yes

Either that or Thor would find himself awakening to Viking times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
WBH has the Hulk Force >>>> puny one-eyed man-force.

Hulk would punch Thor so hard, the Odin Force would seep out of his arsehole and run down the back of his leg and stain the ground yes

Either that or Thor would find himself awakening to Viking times. This Thor minus the Odinforce killed the Hulk and friends. The snuck attack him and were killed proper by this Thor. Any and all Hulks would quiver around this Thor.

LordofBrooklyn
He has his powers here. You make no sense and main points aren't points.

OWAW was dealt with by Darkseid alone. laughing out loud

Hulk is by far the most powerful on the team here. King Thor though has greater feats and the odinforce.

You're too busy gloating and not focusing on the debate.

In MY scenario the combatants are reduced to a slugfest. I specified that on the first page attributing it to Thor's hubris.

No editing. No flip-flopping. It is right there.

janus77
This Thor minus the Odinforce killed the Hulk and friends. The snuck attack him and were killed proper by this Thor. Any and all Hulks would quiver around this Thor.
Thor would get annihilated, like the Dark Dimension, long before he could even get "near" WBH.

So, you have Thor-ash piles sent back in time to the 1200s ...

quanchi112
You're too busy gloating and not focusing on the debate.

In MY scenario the combatants are reduced to a slugfest. I specified that on the first page attributing it to Thor's hubris.

No editing. No flip-flopping. It is right there. This is my thread not yours. You have utterly humiliated the house of el here. Do you even know where you are ?

quanchi112
Thor would get annihilated, like the Dark Dimension, long before he could even get "near" WBH.

So, you have Thor-ash piles sent back in time to the 1200s ... Nice fantasy. Marvel printed this Thor murdering Hulk. Evidence supports me as always.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Damborgson
Stand down, Kryptonian cur.

You're in the presence of a true king now.

http://popcultureocd.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/thor71.jpg

BAH!

Fabio has one arm and even more importantly he doesn't even have a crown.

THIS is what a true monarch looks like!

http://www.fybertech.com/4get/13011146248451.png

janus77
Nice fantasy. Marvel printed this Thor murdering Hulk. Evidence supports me as always.
Marvel recanted. They saw the error of their ways and now they serve The Gamma Father. They recognise no amputation fetishist "god".

quanchi112
Marvel recanted. They saw the error of their ways and now they serve The Gamma Father. They recognise no amputation fetishist "god". That still occurred. That Thor murdered the Hulk. This is the Thor all hulks fear and with good reason.

LordofBrooklyn
This is my thread not yours. You have utterly humiliated the house of el here. Do you even know where you are ?

The thread may be yours, but the FORUM belongs to the House Of El!

Damborgson
BAH!

Fabio has one arm and even more importantly he doesn't even have a crown.

THIS is what a true monarch looks like!

http://www.fybertech.com/4get/13011146248451.png

Oh?

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/fun/thorline/thorcostume-7.jpg

Superman's dollar store half off weekend crown pales in comparison! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/excellent.gif

quanchi112
The thread may be yours, but the FORUM belongs to the House Of El! No, it doesn't. Your house is divided and a house divided cannot stand.

janus77
That still occurred. That Thor murdered the Hulk. This is the Thor all hulks fear and with good reason.
And Rulk murdered Grandmaster and Hulk AND still got smashed when Hulk got serious.

Hulk is beyond death's reaches. As Pak said, only Galactus would get the job done.

Damborgson
No, it doesn't. Your house is divided and a house divided cannot stand.

Even with Jake's disappearance The Thor Corp rules proud and strong thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Oh?

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/fun/thorline/thorcostume-7.jpg

Superman's dollar store half off weekend crown pales in comparison! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/excellent.gif

Please.

That crown looks like a broken menorah dipped in gold plating.

No style whatsover!

quanchi112
And Rulk murdered Grandmaster and Hulk AND still got smashed when Hulk got serious.

Hulk is beyond death's reaches. As Pak said, only Galactus would get the job done. Yes, Rulk did. Hulk beat him when he overheated.

Again, Thor killed Hulk. Dead. Reigning Thor overtook earth and killed the gamma judas.

quanchi112
Even with Jake's disappearance The Thor Corp rules proud and strong thumb up None far attack King Thor from the Reigning on my watch.

LordofBrooklyn
Even with Jake's disappearance The Thor Corp rules proud and strong thumb up

You think Jake's "Disappearance" is a coincidence?

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/superman-symbol-bright-red-1-300x300.jpg

janus77
Yes, Rulk did. Hulk beat him when he overheated.

Again, Thor killed Hulk. Dead. Reigning Thor overtook earth and killed the gamma judas.
Nope, Hulk beat Rulk after Hulk got serious. The same Rulk that almost murdered OdinForce Thor, without any effort.

King Thor might make a decent fireplace mount in Maestro's trophy room yes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
OWAW Superman blitzes him, when the dust clears Thor's holding him by the throat.

Hulk gets put in a bubble then torn in half by Mjolnir.

Adam gets pew pew beams to the face.

This.

Despite being absolutely ridiculously powerful, being a Skyfather gives him a huge versatility edge to fall back on.

But yea, he turns them all to ash like Desak.

quanchi112
Nope, Hulk beat Rulk after Hulk got serious. The same Rulk that almost murdered OdinForce Thor, without any effort.

King Thor might make a decent fireplace mount in Maestro's trophy room yes. Hulk jumped him after Thor was raping him. Thor has crushed Rulk multiple times. Irony. Rulk tapped into his power which wasn't the full force of Odin and he crushed him the second time around. laughing out loud

King Thor murdered the Hulk.

h1a8
King Thor only had implied great power. Going by feats ONLY then WBH kills him easily.
WBH tanked a hit that had more power than anything King Thor ever showed. Nor did King Thor was shown resist an attack on the magnitude in which WWH can exert.

Team wins mostly because of WBH.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
King Thor only had implied great power. Going by feats ONLY then WBH kills him easily.
WBH tanked a hit that had more power than anything King Thor ever showed. Nor did King Thor was shown resist an attack on the magnitude in which WWH can exert.

Team wins mostly because of WBH. You did not read the arc.

9jaboy
world breaker solos or sundipped solos...both beat teh weatherman unconcious easily and fast.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 9jaboy
world breaker solos or sundipped solos...both beat teh weatherman unconcious easily and fast. Based on ?

Naija boy
Team wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This.

Despite being absolutely ridiculously powerful, being a Skyfather gives him a huge versatility edge to fall back on.

But yea, he turns them all to ash like Desak.

WBH tanked an attack superior to any attack King Thor has shown in that arc. King Thor wasn't shown to have the durability (through feats) to withstand an attack on the magnitude of which WBH can deliver. Thus he would fall short here. Now if you disagree then provide evidence to the contrary.

Lastly, I disagree with the notion that Superman won't bother King Thor or would be easily touchable. Superman would not only rock the hell out of King Thor but he would be nigh untouchable. This isn't a comic fight. Thor would be bombared by two fast guys and one very powerful guy at the same time.

You did not read the arc. If I didn't read the arc then I would have never said, King Thor had no feats on the magnitude of WBH (in both durability and attack). I choose to go on what is shown vs. implied power. Going by only what he has shown then he falls short here.

quanchi112
WBH tanked an attack superior to any attack King Thor has shown in that arc. King Thor wasn't shown to have the durability (through feats) to withstand an attack on the magnitude of which WBH can deliver. Thus he would fall short here. Now if you disagree then provide evidence to the contrary.

Lastly, I disagree with the notion that Superman won't bother King Thor or would be easily touchable. Superman would not only rock the hell out of King Thor but he would be nigh untouchable. This isn't a comic fight. Thor would be bombared by two fast guys and one very powerful guy at the same time.

If I didn't read the arc then I would have never said, King Thor had no feats on the magnitude of WBH (in both durability and attack). I choose to go on what is shown vs. implied power. Going by only what he has shown then he falls short here. What has he done since you read the arc ?

9jaboy
Based on ? [/QUOTE
that they beat him without trouble...well do you think otherwise?

quanchi112
Based on ? Beat who without trouble ?

9jaboy
Beat who without trouble ?
weatherman? now answer my question.

h1a8
What has he done since you read the arc ? Dent caps shield, damage caps shield with a blast, decapitate destroyer with mjolnir, warp Wolverine 's claws, tank a destroyer blast, etc.

Warlord
Thor eyebeams them to hell

TheLordofMurder
This rarely happens, but Quanchi si right and I agree with him; King Thor runs through this team...

He one-shot-beheaded the freaking Destroyer; no one on the team can stand up to that...

King Thor wins...

Mshinu
Eye Beemz and Destroyer Decapitating Hammer Throws win this for King Thor.

Khazra Reborn
Eye beamz of death.

quanchi112
Dent caps shield, damage caps shield with a blast, decapitate destroyer with mjolnir, warp Wolverine 's claws, tank a destroyer blast, etc. Did he have any equals in his arc ?

quanchi112
weatherman? now answer my question. What question ?

h1a8
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
This rarely happens, but Quanchi si right and I agree with him; King Thor runs through this team...

He one-shot-beheaded the freaking Destroyer; no one on the team can stand up to that...

King Thor wins... WBH can stand up to that. He tanked a force astronomically more powerful than that.
Superman would simply avoid it or just pummel Thor preventing him from doing it. By could avoid it as well and also help keep Thor from making any offensive actions.

h1a8
Did he have any equals in his arc ? Genis maybe.

quanchi112
Genis maybe. That was prior to Reigning King Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.