Immortals (movie) vs. Twilight Princess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
All characters from both in an epic war here. Who wins ?

BloodRain
Hey look, a Twilight Princess thread.

ScreamPaste
And so it begins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
Hey look, a Twilight Princess thread. None will be spared.

BloodRain
Originally posted by quanchi112
None will be spared. None as in those in TP, those in Immortals or people here? You have to be less vague.

ScreamPaste
Why do you like such crappy movies? This one was even worse than Troy.

quanchi112
None as in those in TP, those in Immortals or people here? You have to be less vague. Do you really have to ask ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Why do you like such crappy movies? This one was even worse than Troy. Says the guy who likes pony toons.

ScreamPaste
Says the guy who likes pony toons. To be fair, MLP is better than Immortals, and Rainbow Dash would beat up the gods from Immortals all at once. And she's not even the most powerful horse in the show. haermm

Skype? <3

BloodRain
Do you really have to ask ? Well I assume you didn't mean TP specifically as that would mean you only made this thread as some kind of an attempt at another go at trying to defeat TP with your interest of the month. Cause you wouldn't be that biased in your opinions before even making the threat, right?

quanchi112
To be fair, MLP is better than Immortals, and Rainbow Dash would beat up the gods from Immortals all at once. And she's not even the most powerful horse in the show. haermm

Skype? <3 Skype, later after I've killed some Hylians. I'm sure my lack of a presence here has made you video gamers believe I've softened my stance. I'm here to destroy Hyrule.

Skype in about three hours or so I'll log in.

quanchi112
Well I assume you didn't mean TP specifically as that would mean you only made this thread as some kind of an attempt at another go at trying to defeat TP with your interest of the month. Cause you wouldn't be that biased in your opinions before even making the threat, right? I have already decided who wins. I doubt even you can disagree here.

BloodRain
..wat?

The Scenario
I'm going to tentatively say Zant solos.

..wat?

Probably meant "doubt" instead of "doing."

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
I'm going to tentatively say Zant solos.

Probably meant "doubt" instead of "doing." laughing out loud

Did you see the movie ?

quanchi112
..wat? Fixed my iPad error.

BloodRain
Ahh, saw the edit. Yeah just going to go with Zany solos.

Hm. As a change of pace, how about we let Quan tell us why his new fav wins?

The Scenario
laughing out loud

Did you see the movie ?

I don't watch movies.

ScreamPaste
Skype, later after I've killed some Hylians. I'm sure my lack of a presence here has made you video gamers believe I've softened my stance. I'm here to destroy Hyrule.

Skype in about three hours or so I'll log in. The Hylian populace? Sure, the gods and titans could kill many of the mooks from Zelda, but it's a shame you're delaying your appearance on Skype because I have some interesting Zelda related news you could've used before you made this. haermm

The only characters in Immortals worth mentioning against anyone but mooks are the gods. As for the actual big names, unless this happens on the ocean Poseidon will be useless, his best feat outside his water manip was a sonic boom over water. He'd crash into Link's shield and crumple like paper. erm

Ares is pretty fast, but he was only blitzing men. Link could meet him in combat speed but has the far superior weapon, strength, and durability, and even arguably skill. He'll come out on top every time.

None of the gods displayed power approaching Ganon, who again is likely going to solo. They also lack many durability showings or even resistance to magic. Meh.

quanchi112
I don't watch movies. Your ignorance is duly noted.

quanchi112
Ahh, saw the edit. Yeah just going to go with Zany solos.

Hm. As a change of pace, how about we let Quan tell us why his new fav wins? Just because they beat Zelda that doesn't mean they have to be a fave. Although I did enjoy the film.

BloodRain
Making a thread with the avi/sig change, close enough.

Do why do they win?

quanchi112
The Hylian populace? Sure, the gods and titans could kill many of the mooks from Zelda, but it's a shame you're delaying your appearance on Skype because I have some interesting Zelda related news you could've used before you made this. haermm

The only characters in Immortals worth mentioning against anyone but mooks are the gods. As for the actual big names, unless this happens on the ocean Poseidon will be useless, his best feat outside his water manip was a sonic boom over water. He'd crash into Link's shield and crumple like paper. erm

Ares is pretty fast, but he was only blitzing men. Link could meet him in combat speed but has the far superior weapon, strength, and durability, and even arguably skill. He'll come out on top every time.

None of the gods displayed power approaching Ganon, who again is likely going to solo. They also lack many durability showings or even resistance to magic. Meh. The Titans, the gods, Hyperion and the bow, etc. there are armies as well whereas with Zelda there are only a handful of characters who all fail to match the speed of the Titans and the gods.

The gods were blitzing the Titans as well. The Titans also moved far faster than humans and were overwhelming the gods due to their sheer numbers and speed.

These gods displayed more power and far greater speed than Dorf.

quanchi112
Making a thread with the avi/sig change, close enough.

Do why do they win? Greater speed, power, numbers, and organization.

ScreamPaste
The Titans were being slaughtered wholesale by the gods who they outnumbered. erm Hyperion is just a man with a bow less destructive than anything the big names on Zelda have at their disposal. His aim was shaky and he took forever to fire and it didn't do all that much damage, not to mention the arrows were slow. The gods are the only beings in immortals worth a mention and they frankly are outclassed and too few in number to overwhelm their enemies.

They can neither blitz nor overpower their competition.

quanchi112
The Titans were being slaughtered wholesale by the gods who they outnumbered. erm Hyperion is just a man with a bow less destructive than anything the big names on Zelda have at their disposal. His aim was shaky and he took forever to fire and it didn't do all that much damage, not to mention the arrows were slow. The gods are the only beings in immortals worth a mention and they frankly are outclassed and too few in number to overwhelm their enemies.

They can neither blitz nor overpower their competition. He had tremendous fighting skill as evidenced by his final fight. He took forever to fire because he didn't need to fire quickly. He hit every target he set out to hit.

The Titans weren't defeated and Zeus had to flee. The battle continued proving the Titans are a match for the gods.

The gods move all around Link and destroy him before he knows what hits him. More powerful and so much faster its kind of sad.

Yes, they can as evidenced by superior feats of speed and power.

The Scenario
Your ignorance is duly noted.

http://nintendookie.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/350px-kirbytv31.jpg

quanchi112
http://nintendookie.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/350px-kirbytv31.jpg I hope one day you can come within 5 percent of my debating ability.

The Scenario
I hope one day you can come within 5 percent of my debating ability.

I dunno, I plan on getting better instead of worse.

So anyway, what can anyone on the Immortals side do against Twilight? Until that is overcome there isn't really a fight here.

Wei Phoenix
Hyperion would probably destroy anyone in TP without supernatural protection. Poseidon alone could defeat any of the rest.

quanchi112
I dunno, I plan on getting better instead of worse.

So anyway, what can anyone on the Immortals side do against Twilight? Until that is overcome there isn't really a fight here. You were told I was ten percent better.

Their side doesn't rely on magic from the Light Spirits. Don't you understand ?

ScreamPaste
He had tremendous fighting skill as evidenced by his final fight. He took forever to fire because he didn't need to fire quickly. He hit every target he set out to hit.

The Titans weren't defeated and Zeus had to flee. The battle continued proving the Titans are a match for the gods.

The gods move all around Link and destroy him before he knows what hits him. More powerful and so much faster its kind of sad.

Yes, they can as evidenced by superior feats of speed and power. He's just a man with a slow firing and not all that powerful bow. erm

The gods lost because they were sorely outnumbered and more titans kept coming. They didn't blitz them either, the titans only slowed down when they were killed.

The gods are not nearly fast or strong enough for that, lol.

Superior speed and power, you say? I find that interesting since at best they're hypersonic (lol) more likely merely supersonic and their best strength feats aren't all that impressive.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hyperion would probably destroy anyone in TP without supernatural protection. Poseidon alone could defeat any of the rest. Not by feats. erm

BloodRain
Vids go vids.

The Scenario
You were told I was ten percent better.

Correction: I used only 80% of my true power. You used 90%. Think it through logically, and about who won. This isn't even my final form.

Yeah, that's why the Immortals verse is more vulnerable to Twilight than Hyrule is. I thought you knew this.

quanchi112
He's just a man with a slow firing and not all that powerful bow. erm

The gods lost because they were sorely outnumbered and more titans kept coming. They didn't blitz them either, the titans only slowed down when they were killed.

The gods are not nearly fast or strong enough for that, lol.

Superior speed and power, you say? I find that interesting since at best they're hypersonic (lol) more likely merely supersonic and their best strength feats aren't all that impressive. No, he isn't. He's highly skilled with a very powerful magical weapon.

The titans while being killed were killed at super speed. We see the titans moving very quickly. The entire battle between these two happened much faster than human reactions.

Yes, they are since they can kill multiple foes while someone is mid air. The Zelda characters are so slow is sickening. Feats.

If you can't acknowledge these guys are faster than Zelda characters what will you acknowledge ?

ScreamPaste
@ BR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Zu4T5kfyU
Gods vs titans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWAwcMYvaiI
Hyperion with his bow, lol dat shaky hand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-68UPWiRy0
Poseidon's sonic boom and water manip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h15iu2seVoI
Ares speed.

quanchi112
Correction: I used only 80% of my true power. You used 90%. Think it through logically, and about who won. This isn't even my final form.

Yeah, that's why the Immortals verse is more vulnerable to Twilight than Hyrule is. I thought you knew this. I didn't use everything at my disposal either but my debating was ten percent better than yours.

No, it isn't since specific steps weren't taken to steal their light. laughing out loud

Wei Phoenix
Not by feats. erm

Quan is never wrong.

ScreamPaste
No, he isn't. He's highly skilled with a very powerful magical weapon.

The titans while being killed were killed at super speed. We see the titans moving very quickly. The entire battle between these two happened much faster than human reactions.

Yes, they are since they can kill multiple foes while someone is mid air. The Zelda characters are so slow is sickening. Feats.

If you can't acknowledge these guys are faster than Zelda characters what will you acknowledge ? It's not that powerful though, and the arrows are slow and magical, meaning everyone on team Zelda can easily reflect them.

The battle between gods and titans was above human speed, but not by a margin wide enough for it to give them a win over team Zelda.

Casual deflection of hypersonic+ arrows > Being beaten up by supersonic-low hypersonic titans.

I'll acknowledge that you are lacking important information you may want to have.

Also, Scenario was right, Twilight field. Immortalsverse doesn't have the light spirits to defend them from this tactic.

The Scenario
I didn't use everything at my disposal either but my debating was ten percent better than yours.

As stated by whom? Do you recall Bada's quote?

Yea, the Light Spirits prevent Twilight from covering Hyrule. Immortals verse has no Light Spirits, so it has no protection. Savvy?

quanchi112
As stated by whom? Do you recall Bada's quote?

Yea, the Light Spirits prevent Twilight from covering Hyrule. Immortals verse has no Light Spirits, so it has no protection. Savvy? Digi made it clear. Ten percent your superior and you left with your tail in between yours legs from the comic versus.

No, the light cannot be taken since their source isn't the light spirits. Lol.

quanchi112
It's not that powerful though, and the arrows are slow and magical, meaning everyone on team Zelda can easily reflect them.

The battle between gods and titans was above human speed, but not by a margin wide enough for it to give them a win over team Zelda.

Casual deflection of hypersonic+ arrows > Being beaten up by supersonic-low hypersonic titans.

I'll acknowledge that you are lacking important information you may want to have.

Also, Scenario was right, Twilight field. Immortalsverse doesn't have the light spirits to defend them from this tactic. We see it rock the entire foundation of the stronghold. Very powerful since it breaks the titans free from their prison as well.

Well above Zelda characters speed.

That won't work since they can't take their light source from them.

ScreamPaste
We see it rock the entire foundation of the stronghold. Very powerful since it breaks the titans free from their prison as well.

Well above Zelda characters speed.

That won't work since they can't take their light source from them. No, we don't, we see it blow a hole in the gate, lol. It sent one man flying on the otherwise, woo.

No. Ganon can casually deal with hypersonic+projectiles and play tennis with lightning. (Yes, I am mentioning this again.) Link can match someone that fast in a sword fight. Sorry.

What light source? There was barely any light in that entire movie, haermm jokes aside, no, that isn't how it works. With no light spirits or equivalent beings/protection to defend it, the Immortalsverse can be Twilightfielded, do the characters themselves have any magic resistance? None that we saw.

This looks like a Single Move Fight.

The Scenario
Digi made it clear. Ten percent your superior and you left with your tail in between yours legs from the comic versus.

But...Digi never said that? All I recall him saying was that I used 80% of Ganondorf's abilities. In other words, I didn't use all the resources available to me. In what way does that translate to debating skill? If anything it means I was holding back by using a weakened/not at full power character.

Okay, since there seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding here, what do you think the Light Spirits and Twilight are?

Sacred 117
This thread seriously happened?! erm

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sacred 117
This thread seriously happened?! erm This at least isn't as one sided as his True Blood phase, the Gods of Immortals are fairly quick and strong. mmm Not enough, but still.

Sacred 117
This at least isn't as one sided as his True Blood phase.

I'm just sick of phases at all.

I know. I've seen it. sick

quanchi112
No, we don't, we see it blow a hole in the gate, lol. It sent one man flying on the otherwise, woo.

No. Ganon can casually deal with hypersonic+projectiles and play tennis with lightning. (Yes, I am mentioning this again.) Link can match someone that fast in a sword fight. Sorry.

What light source? There was barely any light in that entire movie, haermm jokes aside, no, that isn't how it works. With no light spirits or equivalent beings/protection to defend it, the Immortalsverse can be Twilightfielded, do the characters themselves have any magic resistance? None that we saw.

This looks like a Single Move Fight. We see it later rock the foundation of the entire stronghold.

There is no proof that shared any of the speed of lightning and when we react it isn't even faster than a fastball.

No, he can't since he has no speed feats to suggest anywhere near this speed in the game.

There aren't light spirits who provide the light to Hyrule.

quanchi112
But...Digi never said that? All I recall him saying was that I used 80% of Ganondorf's abilities. In other words, I didn't use all the resources available to me. In what way does that translate to debating skill? If anything it means I was holding back by using a weakened/not at full power character.

Okay, since there seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding here, what do you think the Light Spirits and Twilight are? Digi said I debated my character better than you did by ten percent since I'm a better debater.

Apples and oranges, sport.

The Scenario
Digi said I debated my character better than you did by ten percent since I'm a better debater.

Maximized more, no one said anything about being better than the other.

Can you explain your understanding of the Light Spirits and their interaction with Twilight?

We obviously believe different things about so can you help bridge that gap at least?

ScreamPaste
We see it later rock the foundation of the entire stronghold.

There is no proof that shared any of the speed of lightning and when we react it isn't even faster than a fastball.

No, he can't since he has no speed feats to suggest anywhere near this speed in the game.

There aren't light spirits who provide the light to Hyrule.
I can't recall this, show me.

"we" are the player, real people can't do the shit VG characters do.

Keep trying to ignore them it won't work.

Which means that Immortalsverse has no defense.

quanchi112
Maximized more, no one said anything about being better than the other.

Can you explain your understanding of the Light Spirits and their interaction with Twilight?

We obviously believe different things about so can you help bridge that gap at least? He said I did a better job with my character than you did.

Light spirits provide light to Hyrule.

Sacred 117
*sigh* I hoped I would never have to do this.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Link+%28Twilight+Princess%29
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Ganondorf

I'll just leave y'all to it now. Let me know when I should queue the victory death metal.

quanchi112
I can't recall this, show me.

"we" are the player, real people can't do the shit VG characters do.

Keep trying to ignore them it won't work.

Which means that Immortalsverse has no defense. 1:24 in the movie. On Netflix. Not looking for youtube link.

Twilight magic worked against specific Hylian light magic.

The Scenario
He said I did a better job with my character than you did.

So I was working with a weaker/less maximized character and still won. Doesn't make either of us a better debater.

Okay, now what is Twilight?

ScreamPaste
1:24 in the movie. On Netflix. Not looking for youtube link.

Twilight magic worked against specific Hylian light magic. Canadian netflix doesn't get it. So you're going to need to provide evidence of this.

No, the specific Hylian magic was holding back Twilight.

quanchi112
So I was working with a weaker/less maximized character and still won. Doesn't make either of us a better debater.

Okay, now what is Twilight? He felt 80 percent beat a 90 percent Russell. I did a far better job while you fell apart.

Magic.

quanchi112
Canadian netflix doesn't get it. So you're going to need to provide evidence of this.

No, the specific Hylian magic was holding back Twilight. No, I don't. I don't care enough to search youtube for this clip. It was a specific magic to steal the light. No proof it will work anywhere else where you can't steal the light from.

The Scenario
He felt 80 percent beat a 90 percent Russell. I did a far better job while you fell apart.

Yeah, I didn't have to go all out to win, we covered this.

No, I don't. I don't care enough to search youtube for this clip. It was a specific magic to steal the light. No proof it will work anywhere else where you can't steal the light from.

Ah, I think I see. You believe that Twilight is what happens when someone's light is stolen, right?

If that was the case, however, there would be no Twilight Realm. As you should know, the Twilight Realm existed long before the events of the game happened, as it's what turned the Twili into the Twili in the first place, and it has the same properties as Hyrule in Twilight. There's even the Dark Fog, which has been shown to exist even when there is light.

In any case, the Twilight is another dimension that has been overlapped with Hyrule by Zant and Ganondorf. The Light Spirits, and the Life Force of the Gods that they wield, is what protects the world of light from the Twilight. Take away the protection and Twilight is free to descend.

Now, for the Immortal verse, they have no Life Force of the Gods to protect them, so they are vulnerable to Twilight being dropped on them unless they have some other protection. Do they?

quanchi112
Yeah, I didn't have to go all out to win, we covered this.

Ah, I think I see. You believe that Twilight is what happens when someone's light is stolen, right?

If that was the case, however, there would be no Twilight Realm. As you should know, the Twilight Realm existed long before the events of the game happened, as it's what turned the Twili into the Twili in the first place, and it has the same properties as Hyrule in Twilight. There's even the Dark Fog, which has been shown to exist even when there is light.

In any case, the Twilight is another dimension that has been overlapped with Hyrule by Zant and Ganondorf. The Light Spirits, and the Life Force of the Gods that they wield, is what protects the world of light from the Twilight. Take away the protection and Twilight is free to descend.

Now, for the Immortal verse, they have no Life Force of the Gods to protect them, so they are vulnerable to Twilight being dropped on them unless they have some other protection. Do they? Due to his opinion on the character matchups but as per the debate I outdebated you by ten percent. It was obvious.

I never said that.

ScreamPaste
No, I don't. I don't care enough to search youtube for this clip. It was a specific magic to steal the light. No proof it will work anywhere else where you can't steal the light from. No, the light spirits are specificially guardians. They were protecting the land and had to be eliminated. Immortals has nothing like this, Twilight can't be stopped for them.

If you can't provide the feat I can't consider it.

quanchi112
No, the light spirits are specificially guardians. They were protecting the land and had to be eliminated. Immortals has nothing like this, Twilight can't be stopped for them.

If you can't provide the feat I can't consider it. Guardians of the light which was screwed with.

Yes, immortals don't have this weakness. This is apparent to me that you don't believe Zelda wins nor does Scenario since you don't think they can stop an invasion rather argue for this.

I don't care. Believe it or not.

ScreamPaste
Guardians of the light which was screwed with.

Yes, immortals don't have this weakness. This is apparent to me that you don't believe Zelda wins nor does Scenario since you don't think they can stop an invasion rather argue for this.

I don't care. Believe it or not. Nah, it's pretty simple.

The Immortalsverse has no answer whatsoever to this, so it's just way friggin' easier to point out, ending the thread now. (Except we both know you love us too much to stop repeating yourself).

The fact is Ganondorf could lie down on a beach towel in the nude and ****ing wait them to death if he wanted. haermm The gods clearly did not have infinite stamina, they will get tired before they kill any of the big names even if they are not killed in turn and even if Ganon doesn't one shot their entire verse, which he can do.

quanchi112
Nah, it's pretty simple.

The Immortalsverse has no answer whatsoever to this, so it's just way friggin' easier to point out, ending the thread now. (Except we both know you love us too much to stop repeating yourself).

The fact is Ganondorf could lie down on a beach towel in the nude and ****ing wait them to death if he wanted. haermm The gods clearly did not have infinite stamina, they will get tired before they kill any of the big names even if they are not killed in turn and even if Ganon doesn't one shot their entire verse, which he can do. There isn't light to steal hence it isn't possible.

They'd rip him apart before he knew what hit them. Zeus is far stronger, faster, and more powerful than Dorf alone.

ScreamPaste
There are no guardians, so there's no one to stop it.* Would be more accurate.

Fraid not.

quanchi112
There are no guardians, so there's no one to stop it.* Would be more accurate.

Fraid not. Game makes it quite clear it is only possible due to specific actions in this land.

ScreamPaste
Game makes it quite clear it is only possible due to specific actions in this land. Only if you take a whole lot of drugs before you play it. You're essentially arguing Marvel Earth can only be attacked because the Avengers are protecting it. haermm

The light spirits are guardians, Immortalsverse has no guardians.

quanchi112
Only if you take a whole lot of drugs before you play it. You're essentially arguing Marvel Earth can only be attacked because the Avengers are protecting it. haermm

The light spirits are guardians, Immortalsverse has no guardians. False. Marvel avengers don't provide the light for earth. laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
False. Marvel avengers don't provide the light for earth. laughing out loud You're missing the point.

The light spirits do not provide the light for Hyrule, they protect it. The Avengers don't create the people for Marvel Earth, but they protect them.

With no Avengers, Marvel Earth's people can't be killed? This is the argument you are making. Immortalsverse has no Avengers.

The Scenario
Dark Fog has been shown to exist while before the Light Spirit's light was stolen.

Hyrule Castle was stated to have been shrouded in Twilight after a Light Spirit's light was returned.

That's two examples proving that the light does not need to be stolen for Twilight to work.

quanchi112
You're missing the point.

The light spirits do not provide the light for Hyrule, they protect it. The Avengers don't create the people for Marvel Earth, but they protect them.

With no Avengers, Marvel Earth's people can't be killed? This is the argument you are making. Immortalsverse has no Avengers. Light spirits protect and provide the light. The light was stolen from them. Stated in game. Game. Set. Match.

ScreamPaste
Light spirits protect and provide the light. The light was stolen from them. Stated in game. Game. Set. Match. Wrong, see:
Dark Fog has been shown to exist while before the Light Spirit's light was stolen.

Hyrule Castle was stated to have been shrouded in Twilight after a Light Spirit's light was returned.

That's two examples proving that the light does not need to be stolen for Twilight to work.

Stop making things up, Quan, it kills my boner. uhuh

quanchi112

That's two examples proving that the light does not need to be stolen for Twilight to work. I never said it couldn't exist with it I said without spirits having their light stolen the twilight magic thus can't blanket the land.

Yes, and we see an entire resistance crew fine as they ran about. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Wrong, see:

Stop making things up, Quan, it kills my boner. uhuh This was stated in the game. You can't deny it.

ScreamPaste
This was stated in the game. You can't deny it. Except that no, it was not stated in game, and you are lying.

Drinking game time. You lie, I drink. Do you love me enough to tell the truth?

quanchi112
Except that no, it was not stated in game, and you are lying.

Drinking game time. You lie, I drink. Do you love me enough to tell the truth? If I find that it was stated in the game will you admit I'm right and you're wrong.

The Scenario
I never said it couldn't exist with it I said without spirits having their light stolen the twilight magic thus can't blanket the land.

Yes, and we see an entire resistance crew fine as they ran about. laughing out loud

Yeah, and that's specific to Hyrule, since have actual magical protection that prevents Twilight from spreading.

Immortals verse has no such protection, and thus they can't stop Twilight from spreading.

Sacred 117
*sigh* I hoped I would never have to do this.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Link+%28Twilight+Princess%29
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Ganondorf

I'll just leave y'all to it now. Let me know when I should queue the victory death metal.

F**k it! I'll just do this now!

58s3pnwhHik

Take your pick. I'm sure you can find something that works.

ScreamPaste
If I find that it was stated in the game will you admit I'm right and you're wrong.
If the statement is an actual statement which means what you think it does, yes.
F**k it! I'll just do this now!

58s3pnwhHik

Take your pick. I'm sure you can find something that works. You, music, let's discuss it.

quanchi112
Yeah, and that's specific to Hyrule, since have actual magical protection that prevents Twilight from spreading.

Immortals verse has no such protection, and thus they can't stop Twilight from spreading. Wrong. They have magic which can be taken so this is possible.

Immortals don't have sissified spirits which guard light which can be stolen.

quanchi112
If the statement is an actual statement which means what you think it does, yes.
You, music, let's discuss it. The light spirits had their light stolen. Do you disagree or not ?

Sacred 117
You, music, let's discuss it.

Here, or elsewhere? Keep in mind, I was using this as a source for celebratory tunes.

ScreamPaste
The light spirits had their light stolen. Do you disagree or not ?
Red herring. smile

Corelation does not equal causation. The light spirits were taken out of comission by Zant, yes, because they were defending Hyrule.

They were keeping the dimensions apart, Zant overlapped them. No proection for the Immortalverse means Zant can overlap the dimensions without having to defeat anyone first.

ScreamPaste
Here, or elsewhere? Keep in mind, I was using this as a source for celebratory tunes. Anywhere.

Sacred 117
Anywhere.

Your call.

quanchi112
Red herring. smile

Corelation does not equal causation. The light spirits were taken out of comission by Zant, yes, because they were defending Hyrule.

They were keeping the dimensions apart, Zant overlapped them. No proection for the Immortalverse means Zant can overlap the dimensions without having to defeat anyone first. If the light was stolen by the guardians then this becomes possible. You know I'm right. Another victory.

This is only relevant to pussy places like Hyrule which have weak spirits guarding the light.

ScreamPaste
If the light was stolen by the guardians then this becomes possible. You know I'm right. Another victory.

This is only relevant to pussy places like Hyrule which have weak spirits guarding the light.
Immortalsverse, unlike Hyrule, has no one preventing the overlap of dimensions. Which means Zant can do so easily.

ScreamPaste
Your call.
48MnZKUSXbI
Now THIS is victory music.

Sacred 117
48MnZKUSXbI
Now THIS is victory music.

Well played. mmm Couldn't quite feel it all, but good call nonetheless. rock

"Fist raised for strength!"

ScreamPaste
Well played. mmm Couldn't quite feel it all, but good call nonetheless. rock

"Fist raised for strength!" Not big on folk metal? mmm

The Scenario
Wrong. They have magic which can be taken so this is possible.

Immortals don't have sissified spirits which guard light which can be stolen.

The fact that they don't have guardians means Zant doesn't have to do anything else in order to call down Twilight. It makes Immortals verse even easier to affect than Hyrule.

I mean, do you not understand this? I mean, picture the Light Spirits as a shield. If you want to hit Hyrule, you have to take the shield away first. Immortals verse just straight up does not have a shield.

Wei Phoenix
Poseidon floods all of Hyrule and the TW realm.

ScreamPaste
Faron would laugh at his water manip. haermm

Sacred 117
Not big on folk metal? mmm

Haven't heard much of it. Nightwish is the closest I've ever come.

ScreamPaste
Haven't heard much of it. Nightwish is the closest I've ever come. Ironically I'm not big on them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyWGab3vJHQ
Try this. It's so. ****ing. Good.

The Scenario

This fails to stop Ganondorf, Zant, Link, or Midna, and has no way to access the Twilight Realm.

Either Ganondorf or Zant freezes the whole thing solid, exactly like they did to Zora's Domain.

Wei Phoenix
Faron would laugh at his water manip. haermm

It's ok, I'll report this thread for being spite in favor of the Immortals crew. Quan keeps pitting the Zelda universe against enemies who are too strong for them.

Wei Phoenix
This fails to stop Ganondorf, Zant, Link, or Midna, and has no way to access the Twilight Realm.

Either Ganondorf or Zant freezes the whole thing solid, exactly like they did to Zora's Domain.

You have to show us (Quan and I) him freezing the water conjured by a god.

Sacred 117
Ironically I'm not big on them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyWGab3vJHQ
Try this. It's so. ****ing. Good.

I haven't heard much of them myself, so, by default, I can't say I am either.

As for the song, rock! You and COG Veteran would probably get along. Anymore recommendations you can make?

KingD19
You have to show us (Quan and I) him freezing the water conjured by a god.

It wasn't conjured, it was hit with a large amount of force. It's still sea water.

Also, I'm not sure if you're serious or not right now.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
It wasn't conjured, it was hit with a large amount of force. It's still sea water.

Come on guy.

ScreamPaste
I haven't heard much of them myself, so, by default, I can't say I am either.

As for the song, rock! You and COG Veteran would probably get along. Anymore recommendations you can make?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqZNMvIEHhs
Everyone knows this'n but it's a goodie.

XanatosForever

There seems to be a growing trend of users trolling hardcore with certain characters due to hype.

Demonic Phoenix with Itachi.

quanchi112 with anything he likes.

Wei Phoenix on quan's bandwagon.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by XanatosForever
There seems to be a growing trend of users trolling hardcore with certain characters due to hype.

Demonic Phoenix with Itachi.

quanchi112 with anything he likes.

Wei Phoenix on quan's bandwagon.

You guys do this to yourselves.

XanatosForever
How so? laughing

Wei Phoenix
He makes a thread where it's clearly one-sided and intended to make you all waste your time and energy debating against poor circular arguments. He wins the second any of you reply and take the bait. The fire would die out if no one fed it. You guys could've put him on ignore and then he'd have no one to bother. I have joined his evil crusade to hopefully wake you all up and see what must be done. I'm sacrificing myself to awaken the true heroes in all of you.

That being said, Hyperion is more skilled than Link.

BloodRain
Maybe they like to argue just as much? 'cause when they're bored of it they don't either don't bother or post for trollin' sake.

Personally, and assuming its the same for them, that's the only reason I partake in these baits. Same for any other thread really.

Sacred 117
He makes a thread where it's clearly one-sided and intended to make you all waste your time and energy debating against poor circular arguments. He wins the second any of you reply and take the bait. The fire would die out if no one fed it. You guys could've put him on ignore and then he'd have no one to bother. I have joined his evil crusade to hopefully wake you all up and see what must be done. I'm sacrificing myself to awaken the true heroes in all of you.

Hm. I operated more under the assumption that it was some narcissistic belief that "I can make this inferior contestant somehow superior," but that makes sense as well.

I admire your cause and nobility, Wei, but your "support" is almost the same as anyone's opposition. Though I've already (inadvertently) taken your advice. Do not loose sight of who you really are! May your fight serve you well! Your sacrifice will be remembered.

"Fist raised for strength!"

ScreamPaste

That being said, Hyperion is more skilled than Link. Oh, Wei. It's not my fault you don't enjoy these threads as much as I do.

And uh, lol?

Wei Phoenix
Oh, Wei. It's not my fault you don't enjoy these threads as much as I do.

And uh, lol?

Hush little Pastey don't say a word.
Phoenix is going to buy you a mockingbird.
And if that mockingbird don't sing.
Quan's going to buy you a Triforce cock ring.

Somebody kill me now. I hate what I have become.

ScreamPaste

crylaugh

Sacred 117

There's still hope for you. Just remember who you are!

KingD19

You have my eternal respect...and a twinkie I wasn't going to eat.

NemeBro

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly9tmxiuf11rnl0r7o1_500.png

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly9tmxiuf11rnl0r7o1_500.png

Preach! *bows head with fist raised*

Phanteros
Originally posted by NemeBro
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly9tmxiuf11rnl0r7o1_500.png http://zurako.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/ken.jpg

quanchi112
Red herring. smile

They were keeping the dimensions apart, Zant overlapped them. No proection for the Immortalverse means Zant can overlap the dimensions without having to defeat anyone first. Due to imbalance taking place by the light being stolen from the spirits.

quanchi112
Immortalsverse, unlike Hyrule, has no one preventing the overlap of dimensions. Which means Zant can do so easily. Nah. He can only do so to Hyrule with Twilight.

quanchi112
The fact that they don't have guardians means Zant doesn't have to do anything else in order to call down Twilight. It makes Immortals verse even easier to affect than Hyrule.

I mean, do you not understand this? I mean, picture the Light Spirits as a shield. If you want to hit Hyrule, you have to take the shield away first. Immortals verse just straight up does not have a shield. no! it doesn't.

It just means that people in this world don't turn into harmless spirits when their light is stolen since it can't be stolen in the same manner as Hyrule.

quanchi112
You have to show us (Quan and I) him freezing the water conjured by a god. Don't falter to these devils. Stay the course.

ScreamPaste
no! it doesn't.

It just means that people in this world don't turn into harmless spirits when their light is stolen since it can't be stolen in the same manner as Hyrule. By this logic if there's no condom a girl cannot get pregnant.

The Scenario
Wei, I enjoy this back in forth with quan. You might consider it bait, or trolling or whatever, but I honestly find it fun. I don't really care if quan "wins" by getting replies, and I don't actually want him to go away. I'm sorry if you don't like the threads, though, as I am partially responsible for this.

Now, Legend of Zelda is setting with a creation story, and three creator deities. Their world was created by created by Din, and by extension so would any water that exists on it. It can be argued that by freezing Zora's Domain, or doing anything, really, that Ganondorf is affecting something created by a god. In only the most technical sense, of course. Yay for dumb semantics.

no! it doesn't.

It just means that people in this world don't turn into harmless spirits when their light is stolen since it can't be stolen in the same manner as Hyrule.

Ah, I see. You're misunderstanding how the Light Spirits work. People don't turn into spirits because their light has been stolen, they turn into spirits because the Twilight has affected them.

Do you remember the Twilight Realm bit I mentioned before? The "turning into spirits" thing is a property of Twilight, which is why it can happen to Link even while he's in the world of light. Recall the part of the game where Link is cursed by Zant to become a wolf permanently, by putting the shard of Twilight magic through his head. If you remember, Link was unable to become human again even after the stolen light was returned. At the same time, Zant also showed that he could call down Twilight even while a Light Spirit was present, and notably he did not steal its light, since Midna was affected by it, and the light remained afterward.

(Exhibit 2: Fused Shadow transformations are Twilight based and happen regardless of whether or not light has been stolen. In fact, Link returns light to the land before fighting the Fused Shadow bosses in every case. The same is true of Stallord and the Mirror Shard bosses.)

So that proves that the theft of light and spirit transformation are separate events. Again, turning into a spirit only happens to those affected by Twilight, and has nothing to do with light being stolen. Further, the light of the Light Spirits is not normal light. It is, in fact, referred to by them as the "Life Force of the Gods" and is noted to be effective against magical effects such as Twilight. Hence the Light Spirits being able to seal the magic of the Interlopers into the Fused Shadows. This is also why the Light Arrows are so powerful: they use the Life Force of the Gods.

Thus, we can establish that the Light Spirits are guardians of something that Immortals verse does not have. Sure, they have normal light, but they don't have the magical anti-darkness protection that the Life Force of the Gods provides. Which means that so far nothing has swayed me from my initial assessment of this thread.

Zant solos.

quanchi112
By this logic if there's no condom a girl cannot get pregnant. The difference is you can't go steal the suns light but you can steal the light spirits lights.

quanchi112
Wei, I enjoy this back in forth with quan. You might consider it bait, or trolling or whatever, but I honestly find it fun. I don't really care if quan "wins" by getting replies, and I don't actually want him to go away. I'm sorry if you don't like the threads, though, as I am partially responsible for this.

Now, Legend of Zelda is setting with a creation story, and three creator deities. Their world was created by created by Din, and by extension so would any water that exists on it. It can be argued that by freezing Zora's Domain, or doing anything, really, that Ganondorf is affecting something created by a god. In only the most technical sense, of course. Yay for dumb semantics.

Ah, I see. You're misunderstanding how the Light Spirits work. People don't turn into spirits because their light has been stolen, they turn into spirits because the Twilight has affected them.

Do you remember the Twilight Realm bit I mentioned before? The "turning into spirits" thing is a property of Twilight, which is why it can happen to Link even while he's in the world of light. Recall the part of the game where Link is cursed by Zant to become a wolf permanently, by putting the shard of Twilight magic through his head. If you remember, Link was unable to become human again even after the stolen light was returned. At the same time, Zant also showed that he could call down Twilight even while a Light Spirit was present, and notably he did not steal its light, since Midna was affected by it, and the light remained afterward.

(Exhibit 2: Fused Shadow transformations are Twilight based and happen regardless of whether or not light has been stolen. In fact, Link returns light to the land before fighting the Fused Shadow bosses in every case. The same is true of Stallord and the Mirror Shard bosses.)

So that proves that the theft of light and spirit transformation are separate events. Again, turning into a spirit only happens to those affected by Twilight, and has nothing to do with light being stolen. Further, the light of the Light Spirits is not normal light. It is, in fact, referred to by them as the "Life Force of the Gods" and is noted to be effective against magical effects such as Twilight. Hence the Light Spirits being able to seal the magic of the Interlopers into the Fused Shadows. This is also why the Light Arrows are so powerful: they use the Life Force of the Gods.

Thus, we can establish that the Light Spirits are guardians of something that Immortals verse does not have. Sure, they have normal light, but they don't have the magical anti-darkness protection that the Life Force of the Gods provides. Which means that so far nothing has swayed me from my initial assessment of this thread.

Zant solos. Yes, certain magic causes different reactions. The only way this one transformers the people of Hyrule in general to harmless spirits is when their world is thrown off balance by taking the lights spirits light.

Immortals are far more powerful and don't have guardians of the light. Thats a weakness for a weak realm. Its time to pity Hyrule.

The Scenario
Yes, certain magic causes different reactions. The only way this one transformers the people of Hyrule in general to harmless spirits is when their world is thrown off balance by taking the lights spirits light.

All this tells me is that you need to play Twilight Princess again. Twilight is what turns people into spirits; it has nothing to do with the Life Force of the Gods being taken.

Light Spirits seal away the Immortal's powers. Then Zant solos.

quanchi112
All this tells me is that you need to play Twilight Princess again. Twilight is what turns people into spirits; it has nothing to do with the Life Force of the Gods being taken.

Light Spirits seal away the Immortal's powers. Then Zant solos. Twilight does when used on a Hylian without the light this is what happens.

No, this only works on Hylians. Funny, you are so steadfast in arguing for this no doubt due to the fact you don't think they stand a chance.

KingD19
Saying Twilight works only on Hylians is tantamount to saying the Bow and Gods powers only work in their own universe.

quanchi112
Saying Twilight works only on Hylians is tantamount to saying the Bow and Gods powers only work in their own universe. It works against others but it doesn't turn them into helpless spirits due to the explanation given in the game on how it works. Quit putting your foot in your mouth.

Sacred 117
I was intent on leaving this alone, but whatevs. I'll say simply this:

So TP can't operate outside of its own realm, but Immortals can? In that case, why bother featuring them in a thread?

The Scenario
Twilight does when used on a Hylian without the light this is what happens.

Link is Hylian and affected by Twilight even without the light being stolen. Your move.

It's a quick and easy win that the Immortals have no answer to. The fact that Ganondorf could punch all of them to death is incidental.

ScreamPaste
The difference is you can't go steal the suns light but you can steal the light spirits lights. Tell this to Ganondorf who has actually done that. haermm

But no, the Light Spirits are protection.

Without their protection, Hyrule would be at much greater risk of having Twili babies. Or Shadow beasts.

Immortalsverse has no Light Condoms.

quanchi112
I was intent on leaving this alone, but whatevs. I'll say simply this:

So TP can't operate outside of its own realm, but Immortals can? In that case, why bother featuring them in a thread? That isn't what I said at all.

quanchi112
Link is Hylian and affected by Twilight even without the light being stolen. Your move.

It's a quick and easy win that the Immortals have no answer to. The fact that Ganondorf could punch all of them to death is incidental. By a specific relic. He can't turn a massive area over without the light being taken.

No, it isn't.

quanchi112
Tell this to Ganondorf who has actually done that. haermm

But no, the Light Spirits are protection.

Without their protection, Hyrule would be at much greater risk of having Twili babies. Or Shadow beasts.

Immortalsverse has no Light Condoms. He didn't in this game.

They provide the light which can be physically stolen.

Slower. Zeus stomps them himself.

They just carry magnums.

The Scenario
By a specific relic. He can't turn a massive area over without the light being taken.

No, it isn't.

Incorrect, Link is also affected by the normal Twilight field at the same time as everyone else. You're misunderstanding how the Light Spirits work. People don't turn into spirits because their light has been stolen, they turn into spirits because the Twilight has affected them.

Zant solos.

quanchi112
Incorrect, Link is also affected by the normal Twilight field at the same time as everyone else. You're misunderstanding how the Light Spirits work. People don't turn into spirits because their light has been stolen, they turn into spirits because the Twilight has affected them.

Zant solos. incorrect. The only reason it works there is that Hyrule is a world of balance. We don't see that case in Immortals.

I have already decimated this case. There are no feats to gather the light spirit arrows being very powerful from. You are a hyperbole debater and one who doesn't debate objectively. Your end case is always that Zelda wins for the most part no matter how ignorant you are when it comes to the opposition. You reek of bias to the point is insanity.

Zant can't solo anything. He didn't even solo Hyrule yet you come up with the silliest response to a verse with gods that would make him not even be able to register them attacking him.

The Scenario
incorrect. The only reason it works there is that Hyrule is a world of balance. We don't see that case in Immortals.

I have already decimated this case. There are no feats to gather the light spirit arrows being very powerful from. You are a hyperbole debater and one who doesn't debate objectively. Your end case is always that Zelda wins for the most part no matter how ignorant you are when it comes to the opposition. You reek of bias to the point is insanity.

Zant can't solo anything. He didn't even solo Hyrule yet you come up with the silliest response to a verse with gods that would make him not even be able to register them attacking him.

Zant solos.

quanchi112

Zant solos. They turn into spirits due to the fact the magic has taken the light and done so. Return the light and you break the spell. smile

Due to the fact link has no powers on his own to resist the transformation. Link wasn't a helpless spirit so he remained a wolf but overcame it with light.

Hyperbole. We see light return to break the spell minus the light of the gods crapola excuse.

Again, no as they never could do so without stealing the light and then casting the spell.

The Scenario
They turn into spirits due to the fact the magic has taken the light and done so. Return the light and you break the spell. smile

Yet because of Zant, Link remained a wolf even after the light was returned. This proves you wrong.

When? The only cases where twilight was pushed back were when the life force of the gods was used, not normal light. Please, by all means show me where normal light did anything.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Zelda/tpdarkfog_zpsa1c1d8cc.gif

quanchi112

Yet because of Zant, Link remained a wolf even after the light was returned. This proves you wrong.

When? The only cases where twilight was pushed back were when the life force of the gods was used, not normal light. Please, by all means show me where normal light did anything.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Zelda/tpdarkfog_zpsa1c1d8cc.gif I all ready posted this video already.

No, he was never turned into a helpless spirit. Ever.

We see this in a video and you seek to hide behind hyperbole.

Again, prove it. They had to combat the army as well.

The Scenario
I all ready posted this video already.

You did not. Please do so.

He was turned into a wolf, as I said. Pay attention.

Provide the video.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Zelda/tpdarkfog_zpsa1c1d8cc.gif

quanchi112
You did not. Please do so.

He was turned into a wolf, as I said. Pay attention.

Provide the video.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Zelda/tpdarkfog_zpsa1c1d8cc.gif In another thread I did so a while back.

I know not a helpless spirit but a wolf.

Maybe later. I don't feel like hunting for it again.

The Scenario
In another thread I did so a while back.

Provide evidence or concede. Those are your options.

An effect of the twilight. Point proven.

Refusing to provide evidence is equivalent to conceding the debate. You've got a choice to make.

quanchi112
Provide evidence or concede. Those are your options.

An effect of the twilight. Point proven.

Refusing to provide evidence is equivalent to conceding the debate. You've got a choice to make. I don't have to repost evidence just because you're too busy going into hiding.

Incorrect. You misinterpreted the powers.

I already have done so. Look it up, curr.

The Scenario
I don't have to repost evidence just because you're too busy going into hiding.

Incorrect. You misinterpreted the powers.

I already have done so. Look it up, curr.

Failing to present evidence when asked renders your points invalid, sorry.

Twilight solos the Immortals.

quanchi112
Failing to present evidence when asked renders your points invalid, sorry.

Twilight solos the Immortals. No, it isn't. I showed you up by ten percent in the battlezone, sport.

The Scenario
Failure to present evidence when asked.

As far as this thread is concerned, you can be safely ignored.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.