Thanos(Comic Book) vs Godzilla Army(Movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thanos has heard about an army of giant monsters destroying everything so he decides to take them on alone. Who wins?

Godzilla Army
Godzilla(1995)
Mechagodzilla
Space Godzilla
Godzilla(1998)
Godzilla Junior
Destoroyah

Demonic Phoenix
Thanos, easily.

Yamcha
Godzilla 1998 gets straight up bodied xD.

golem370
I liked that one he was smart, fast, and pretty durable

Yamcha
That was the first movie I ever recall crying over lmao, I was like...7 I want to say? It was in theaters and I just remember being the only one in tears cause I was sad when Godzilla died, I just wanted him(her?) to win but then when I saw the eggs at the end I got all stoked.

>_>...

I wish I made this up.

One thing even then though that irked me was he (her? I really vaguely recall that one being female cause of the eggs but I haven't watched it since then lol so I could easily be wrong) had no atomic breath : ||||||...I was waiting the whole movie for him/her to bust it out but no ._.

Impediment
Thanos obliterates.

Wei Phoenix
Here's your chance to strike back Lollinklovingclub.

StealthRanger
Thanos planet busts while tanking their attacks

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Here's your chance to strike back Lollinklovingclub.

First of all, It's the LolLoveLinkClub, thank you very much. Make that mistake again and we'll have to stuff you in a pot for Link to smash. estahuh

Second of all, that's not how we operate. no expression

On topic, Mecha Godzilla drops first as Thanos wipes out the human pilots. Not sure about the rest.

golem370
Every other Godzilla was a Sci-fi where the 1998 Godzilla had more of a scientific orgin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.