Deathstroke and Batman vs Captain America and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danny Wayne
No prep who wins.

maxivitopowe
T2

sacred108
T1

IHateCoughing
Team 1 with high difficulty. Captain America could give either member of Team 1 absolute hell. Daredevil, while extremely skilled, just can't deal with Batman's superior skill/gadgets or Deathstroke's enhanced attributes/weapons. Batman/Deathstroke gets the drop on Daredevil, they double-team Cap, and take a comfortable 7/10 majority.

Caps Conscience
6/10 T1. Daredevil can hold his own against either and if Cap can get quick W its two on one.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by IHateCoughing
Team 1 with high difficulty. Captain America could give either member of Team 1 absolute hell. Daredevil, while extremely skilled, just can't deal with Batman's superior skill/gadgets or Deathstroke's enhanced attributes/weapons. Batman/Deathstroke gets the drop on Daredevil, they double-team Cap, and take a comfortable 7/10 majority.

Wrong

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
6/10 T1. Daredevil can hold his own against either and if Cap can get quick W its two on one.

This

pym-ftw
Sonics will take DD out of the fight, after that its Two on One.

BruceSkywalker
prep or no prep team one takes this

IHateCoughing
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Wrong

This

Yeah, no. If you're going to fall back on someone else's reasoning, at least make sure it isn't complete bogus.

Q99
Team 1. Slade's the strongest/toughest one here, and Batman's no slouch either.

pym-ftw
Currently I'd put Cap above Slade and DD above Bruce.

DTM
Id go Team 1 as well, but a very close match up.

Magic Joe
* flips coin in the air *

Team 2.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Sonics will take DD out of the fight, after that its Two on One.

Why would bat just bust out the sonics. its not like he does that in every fight

DarkSaint85
He doesn't fight blind guys with echolocation abilities in every fight.

This is a master detective we're talking about. DD's eyes are covered, he will show 'some' sensitivity to loud noises etc and he doesn't go for the kill straightaway (besides, he's not THAT skilled to one shot Bats), thus making the fight longer and giving Bats time to deduce his abilities.

Mshinu
Close one, T2 gets a small majority I think.

maxivitopowe
What sensitivity? Admittedly I don't read much DD but in all his fights that I've seen he never shown any reaction to noise unless it was a particularly loud one

And his eyes being covered mean nothing. Do people think Spiderman is blind?

DarkSaint85
Loud noises...like a flashbang that Batman routinely carries?

Warlord
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He doesn't fight blind guys with echolocation abilities in every fight.

This is a master detective we're talking about. DD's eyes are covered, he will show 'some' sensitivity to loud noises etc and he doesn't go for the kill straightaway (besides, he's not THAT skilled to one shot Bats), thus making the fight longer and giving Bats time to deduce his abilities.

come on now... if he'd fight Spiderman would he do the same cause his eyes are covered? if he somehow extremely loud noises are involved in the battle and DD shows weakness Bats can exploit it. It's not like you average gunshot affects DD this way

DarkSaint85
So...how do you guys see this going down, then?

Batman throws batarangs. Daredevil evades it with a skill that's uncanny (which very few people have).

They fight hand to hand. Evenly matched. Slight edge to DD if you want, but its slight. No ones one shotting the other.

Batman attempts to use stealth. Daredevil still manages to find him.

Batman KNOWS his own hidey ninja skills are better than the average bear. Ergo, his opponent must have some kind of tech or enhanced senses. Let's blind him. Flares....do nothing.

Switch next to sonics. Boom.

maxivitopowe
And which he routinely uses?

I've seen him use smoke but that's it

Mshinu
Not many places to use ninja hidey skills in a featureless envivorment..

DarkSaint85
Well, not sure how you would go about proving he DOESN'T have it...as the stories will have him carrying when and if he needs it. If he doesn't use it, it doesn't mean that he didn't have it, merely that the story called for him to use a batkick or something instead.

You COULD rely on wikis and guidebooks, I guess.
http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Batman's_Gadgets

But he has been shown, without prep, to have the ultrasonic emitters that calls bats to him - seen in Batman: Year One. At the very least. But just because subsequent stories don't show him busting it out in every fight, does that mean he took it out?

maxivitopowe
Tru

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mshinu
Not many places to use ninja hidey skills in a featureless envivorment..

True. Which means Bats will be busting the tear gas etc even earlier, just to give himself cover.

maxivitopowe
But does Deathstroke have protection against flashbangs

DarkSaint85
Deathstroke has his own, hell, they'll prob both be throwing them

Warlord
So...how do you guys see this going down, then?

Batman throws batarangs. Daredevil evades it with a skill that's uncanny (which very few people have).

They fight hand to hand. Evenly matched. Slight edge to DD if you want, but its slight. No ones one shotting the other.

Batman attempts to use stealth. Daredevil still manages to find him.

Batman KNOWS his own hidey ninja skills are better than the average bear. Ergo, his opponent must have some kind of tech or enhanced senses. Let's blind him. Flares....do nothing.

Switch next to sonics. Boom.

that's a lot of trial and error there.
not saying it won't happen but for me it is as probable as DD taking him out because he will think himself concealed by a gass or flash gadget.
it can go both ways

DarkSaint85
Well, if he DID use a flashbang/gas bomb, then DD will be out for the count, right?

Warlord
how would a flashbomb or a gas grenade affect DD?

DarkSaint85
Flashbang - has a bang.

Tear gas - well, DD doesn't have breathing equipment on him like Bats/Slade, neither does he had a HF like Slade does, or a superhuman constitution.

Warlord
Flashbang.... not flash grenade. ok. yeah this could work.
the tear gas depends on the gas itself. some affect only the eyes some affecct the respiratory as well. again for me is 50-50 depending on what (if any) gadget bats will use

Mshinu
Tear gas is not that effective in an open area either, even if it is the stronger CS version.

DarkSaint85
It's made of Bat tears. I've reported you for calling the efficacy of Batman's gadgets into question.

Warlord
my appologies nopity

Mshinu
Even flashbangs are designed to throw into enclosed spaces...

sacred108
Currently I'd put Cap above Slade and DD above Bruce. actually I put batman above daredevil and deathstroke on equal terms with captain America.

maxivitopowe
Based on?

sacred108
Batman has more martial arts than DD and better experience. He has also taken down tuffer opponents than he has. Cap would sure have difficulty beating batman while deathstroke beat the crap out of him.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by sacred108
Cap would sure have difficulty beating batman while deathstroke beat the crap out of him.

What?

sacred108
Yep your the only one who thinks different.

Blue Area Vet
What?

Yeah. Get used to it. This board has Batman fanatics that think he is equal to Black Panther.

pym-ftw
Since Reboot what has Bruce done that puts him above Matt?

IHateCoughing
Wait, are people REALLY doubting that Cap would have a difficult time defeating Bats? The guy who has an edge on skill, equipment, intellect, and not to mention is not even THAT far behind on physicals? And did someone REALLY just say that Deathstroke would just beat the crap out of Cap?

What is this!? Way too many idiotic statements are being made on both sides.

sacred108
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Yeah. Get used to it. This board has Batman fanatics that think he is equal to Black Panther. I love how I say batman would beat daredevil then all of a sudden I think he could beat black panther lol what an idiot.

Blue Area Vet
Wait, are people REALLY doubting that Cap would have a difficult time defeating Bats? The guy who has an edge on skill, equipment, intellect, and not to mention is not even THAT far behind on physicals? And did someone REALLY just say that Deathstroke would just beat the crap out of Cap?

What is this!? Way too many idiotic statements are being made on both sides.

Batman does not have any edge in skill. Cap is way above his league. Cap fights the big boys, not the street levelers cutesies.

Blue Area Vet
I love how I say batman would beat daredevil then all of a sudden I think he could beat black panther lol what an idiot.

Well doofus, did you also like the fact that I didn't call your name? I was speaking in general terms.

Golgo13
Split.

IHateCoughing
Batman does not have any edge in skill. Cap is way above his league. Cap fights the big boys, not the street levelers cutesies.

Oh, really? WHO has he fought and overcomed using pure skill? A weakened Iron Fist? A reluctant Black Panther? A berserk Wolverine? Oh, oh, what about a holding back Spidey? Please don't make ludicrous statements, or ABC logic for that matter. Batman's skill is FAR more well-documented, unlike Steve's. Don't delude yourself into thinking that Cap has an edge in anything other than physicals.

maxivitopowe
Cap would sure have difficulty beating batman while deathstroke beat the crap out of him.

I was asking about the content of the sentence

Its just that this bit made no structural or grammatical sense :shrug: so I couldn't make heads or tails of what he was saying

sacred108

What is this!? Way too many idiotic statements are being made on both sides. no I said deathstroke beat the crap out of batman read more carefully.

sacred108
Well doofus, did you also like the fact that I didn't call your name? I was speaking in general terms. you said batman fanatics which I am one.

sacred108
I want even asking about what the message said

Its just that it makes no grammatical sense so I couldn't make heads or tails of what he was saying my bad here's what I think.

Daredevil < batman
Batman < deathstroke
Deathstroke = captain America

maxivitopowe

I was asking about the content of the sentence

Its just that this bit made no structural or grammatical sense :shrug: so I couldn't make heads or tails of what he was saying

maxivitopowe
Edit: read it wrong

sacred108
Edit: read it wrong you see what I was saying now.

Blue Area Vet
Oh, really? WHO has he fought and overcomed using pure skill? A weakened Iron Fist? A reluctant Black Panther? A berserk Wolverine? Oh, oh, what about a holding back Spidey? Please don't make ludicrous statements, or ABC logic for that matter. Batman's skill is FAR more well-documented, unlike Steve's. Don't delude yourself into thinking that Cap has an edge in anything other than physicals.

Skill cannot be accurrately quantified with comic book characters. Cap is well documented as well and he has a history of training characters with far superior physical stats. When Cap and Bats met, it took a few seconds for Bats to admit who was more skills based on some hand movements. Cap is more skilled, get over it.

By the way, you can't even describe what using "pure skill" in a fight is.

sacred108
Skill cannot be accurrately quantified with comic book characters. Cap is well documented as well and he has a history of training characters with far superior physical stats. When Cap and Bats met, it took a few seconds for Bats to admit who was more skills based on some hand movements. Cap is more skilled, get over it. I thought that was non canon.

Blue Area Vet
you said batman fanatics which I am one.

And it shows. Fanatics shouldn't refer to others as idiots.

Blue Area Vet
I thought that was non canon.

It is cannon.

Omega Vision
Well doofus, did you also like the fact that I didn't call your name? I was speaking in general terms.
It's not as if Batman doesn't fight metas all the time.

sacred108
And it shows. Fanatics shouldn't refer to others as idiots. you shouldn't be bias towards us then.

sacred108
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It's not as if Batman doesn't fight metas all the time. he also fights heralds.

IHateCoughing
Skill cannot be accurrately quantified with comic book characters. Cap is well documented as well and he has a history of training characters with far superior physical stats. When Cap and Bats met, it took a few seconds for Bats to admit who was more skills based on some hand movements. Cap is more skilled, get over it.

By the way, you can't even describe what using "pure skill" in a fight is.

Cap relies on statements ( that HAVE been applied in regards to Batman's skill numerous times, and in greater detail to imply far more competency in that specific area, i.e nerve strikes, martial arts mastered) from other characters, not on actual showings of skill. Bats, on the other hand, backs up any statements made of his skill with actual on-panel evidence.

Thanks for embarrassing yourself further by putting words in Bruce's mouth, btw. He said it was "conceivable" for Steve to beat him, not that he would. Big difference.

pym-ftw
Since Reboot what has Bruce done that puts him above Matt?

sacred108
more martial arts, better and more equipment, taking on heralds, I do believe he leg pressed 2500 pounds (yes that was not recent and doesn't put him above cap but he is close, and I do believe his bench is 1000 pounds (yes I know not recent).

Blue Area Vet
Cap relies on statements ( that HAVE been applied in regards to Batman's skill numerous times, and in greater detail to imply far more competency in that specific area, i.e nerve strikes, martial arts mastered) from other characters, not on actual showings of skill. Bats, on the other hand, backs up any statements made of his skill with actual on-panel evidence.

Thanks for embarrassing yourself further by putting words in Bruce's mouth, btw. He said it was "conceivable" for Steve to beat him, not that he would. Big difference.

You are phucking nuts if you don't think Cap displays TONS of skill each and every time he squares up. He just deflected Proximas light spears into her partner precisely at the moment his partner was about to be killed or badly injured. Stop acting like a nerve strike so damn impressive.

Blue Area Vet
more martial arts, better and more equipment, taking on heralds, I do believe he leg pressed 2500 pounds (yes that was not recent and doesn't put him above cap but he is close, and I do believe his bench is 1000 pounds (yes I know not recent).

Nothing Batman has comes close to Caps shield. Lol at more martial arts.

sacred108
Nothing Batman has comes close to Caps shield. Lol at more martial arts. never said batman would beat cap I said he beat daredevil, anyways Bruce has been stated to have mastered 127 different types of martial arts while cap so I lol at your lol.

pym-ftw
So nothing?

sacred108
So nothing? wow you can't read never said batman would beat captain America I said he beat daredevil and after he beats him it turns into a two on one.

Silent Master
never said batman would beat cap I said he beat daredevil, anyways Bruce has been stated to have mastered 127 different types of martial arts while cap so I lol at your lol.

Actually, Cap has been stated to be adept at all forms.

Not that it matters, as someone that only knows 1 style can be more skilled than someone that knows 100.

sacred108
Originally posted by Silent Master
Actually, Cap has been stated to be adept at all forms.

Not that it matters, as someone that only knows 1 style can be more skilled than someone that knows 100. dude batman mastered all of them.

pym-ftw
wow you can't read never said batman would beat captain America I said he beat daredevil and after he beats him it turns into a two on one. And you responded with nothing canon...

sacred108
And you responded with nothing canon... actually was canon the benching 1000 pounds probably wasn't but everything else was

Silent Master
dude batman mastered all of them.

It's strange how your argument went from Batman has been stated to have mastered 127 styles to Batman has mastered all of them.

Not that it matters, as knowing more styles doesn't always translate to being more skilled.

sacred108
It's strange how your argument went from Batman has been stated to have mastered 127 styles to Batman has mastered all of them.

Not that it matters, as knowing more styles doesn't always translate to being more skilled. dude I basically said the same thing what's your point.

Blue Area Vet
never said batman would beat cap I said he beat daredevil, anyways Bruce has been stated to have mastered 127 different types of martial arts while cap so I lol at your lol.

Lol at your inability to make a coherent sentence. While Cap what?

sacred108
Lol at your inability to make a coherent sentence. While Cap what? you think it's funny to make fun of someone with dyslexia, your going to hell, anyways cap has not mastered this many.

pym-ftw
Cap has legitimately mastered every style.

sacred108
Cap has legitimately mastered every style. prove it besides even if he had its still 2 on 1 cap would beat batman in a long fight and stalemate deathstroke but will fall easily against both.

pym-ftw
Zemo said it, the scans are in the respect thread if you need them.

sacred108
I found it and apologize for my epic fanboying I got bored also I still think bats is going to win.

Edit: I now have the need to report blue area vet for making fun of me for having dyslexia.

pym-ftw
Okay. I gave my opinion on page one.

Silent Master
you think it's funny to make fun of someone with dyslexia, your going to hell, anyways cap has not mastered this many.

It's been stated in the ocmics, what more do you want?

sacred108
I've already found it sm now go to bed team bats wins anyway.

IHateCoughing
You are phucking nuts if you don't think Cap displays TONS of skill each and every time he squares up. He just deflected Proximas light spears into her partner precisely at the moment his partner was about to be killed or badly injured. Stop acting like a nerve strike so damn impressive.

Stop acting like we're not talking about MARTIAL ART SKILL here, genius.

DarkSaint85
It is cannon.

Not admissible for forum fights, so not sure why you brought it up?

prove it besides even if he had its still 2 on 1 cap would beat batman in a long fight and stalemate deathstroke but will fall easily against both.

Split between Cap/Bats. Which is to say, they'll have a loooong fight. Can't see Slade falling to DD, though. So he can help.

Lol at the number of martial arts each guy has mastered. That means bupkiss in a comic, especially at the levels these 4 operate.

Mshinu
Team Cap wins because AMERICA!

Caps Conscience
If Slade can lose to nightwing he can lose to Daredevil.

Danny Wayne
If Slade can lose to nightwing he can lose to Daredevil. that actually is false because he lost to all the teen titans at one time.

sacred108
If Slade can lose to nightwing he can lose to Daredevil. prove that deathstroke lost to Nightwing in a 1 on 1 fight. Citation needed. Also deathstroke is the deadliest one here for being the only one who is willing to kill mercilessly.

Blue Area Vet
Stop acting like we're not talking about MARTIAL ART SKILL here, genius.

WE are NOT talking about martial arts only. You need to follow the the thread. But if we were, you should know that Cao has mastered ALL martial arts. He is physically superior and more skilled. Blame the serum if you want, but that's the reality.

sacred108
Why are we still arguing even though team bats is already declared the winners.

namorsubby
I believe that regular forum match rules dictate that opponents have general knowledge of one another, right? Bruce regularly carries sonic weapons due to his frequent run ins with Manbat and just as regular equipment in none Manbat related instances. That should take dd out of the equation fairly quickly depending on the device and the severity of its impact on him. Either way I'd go with team two but it's something to consider.

namorsubby
If Slade can lose to nightwing he can lose to Daredevil. When has he "lost" to nightwing? And how many times had he completely owned NW? Several.

abhilegend
If Slade can lose to nightwing he can lose to Daredevil.
Slade never lost to Dick IIRC.

namorsubby
He has a FEW instances in which for some unfathomable reason nightwing looked better, but they were short(besides the one in the Titans series), inconclusive fights, but the VAST MAJORITY of their encounters result in effortless ownages, as it should be. Hell, he's beat on nightwing and teams of heroes simultaneously more than he's looked bad against nightwing individually.

IHateCoughing
WE are NOT talking about martial arts only. You need to follow the the thread. But if we were, you should know that Cao has mastered ALL martial arts. He is physically superior and more skilled. Blame the serum if you want, but that's the reality.

Mastering more martial arts (yeah, right, as if he has any actual feats to prove that as opposed to only statements) by no means makes you the more skilled fighter in any case. Batman's skill in that regard is FAR easier to prove. Steve would only win in a h2h bout because of his enhancements, just like Deathstroke.

Sorry.

pym-ftw
I honestly believe if you don't know that Cap is at/near/above bruces skills h2h you must not read Captain America

IHateCoughing
I honestly believe that saying Cap's fighting skill is above (let alone WAY above) Bruce's is outright idiocy. Batman IS the more skilled fighter in any case, with A LOT more feats to back it up, so please stop being silly.

Golgo13
Batman fought Val armor twice. One got owned by Pre-Crisis Val and the second stalemated reboot version, which Val stated that he was surprised how fast he adapted to ariel combat.

pym-ftw
I honestly believe that saying Cap's fighting skill is above (let alone WAY above) Bruce's is outright idiocy. Batman IS the more skilled fighter in any case, with A LOT more feats to back it up, so please stop being silly. [/QUOTEww have a cap vs bat h2h thread if you truly feel that way, skill for each side is shown in depth.

Blue Area Vet
Mastering more martial arts (yeah, right, as if he has any actual feats to prove that as opposed to only statements) by no means makes you the more skilled fighter in any case. Batman's skill in that regard is FAR easier to prove. Steve would only win in a h2h bout because of his enhancements, just like Deathstroke.

Sorry.

Sorry? Dude, I am not the one who equated skills with martial arts, your fellow Bat fiends are the ones saying that. Read the thread for more information. Secondly, Cap's serum does not only enhance the body, it enhances his mind for optimal combat. He definitely has better skills than Batman. There is absolutely nothing Batman could do that Cap couldn't do better.

abhilegend
facepalm

When cap can stalemate karate kid twice, call me. Saying cap is skilled is one thing, saying he is absolutely better is retarded.

abhilegend
I honestly believe that saying Cap's fighting skill is above (let alone WAY above) Bruce's is outright idiocy. Batman IS the more skilled fighter in any case, with A LOT more feats to back it up, so please stop being silly.
You mean where cap side called PIS on every batman skill showing and showed nothing substantiate?

Silent Master
Actually, it's usually the batside that calls PIS on most of Cap's feats, that and they love to bring up how handbooks only specifically mention boxing and judo.

sacred108
It's both sides that do it so everyone is guilty.

abhilegend
Actually, it's usually the batside that calls PIS on most of Cap's feats, that and they love to bring up how handbooks only specifically mention boxing and judo.
What skill feats are being called PIS here by Bat fans?

Silent Master
In the last several years, I've seen them call PIS on everything from Cap beating US Agent to him using pressure points to stun Namor.

sacred108
Over the years when recently.

abhilegend
In the last several years, I've seen them call PIS on everything from Cap beating US Agent to him using pressure points to stun Namor.
Over the years don't mean much Snake-eyes. Though Cap beating walker under Austen was just bad writing. I've seen you do this to Batman though.

Silent Master
Originally posted by abhilegend
Over the years don't mean much Snake-eyes. Though Cap beating walker under Austen was just bad writing. I've seen you do this to Batman though.

What Batman feats have I called PIS?

abhilegend
What Batman feats have I called PIS?
Stalemating Karate Kid.

Silent Master
I don't reall saying that was PIS, do you have a quote?

Blue Area Vet
Not admissible for forum fights, so not sure why you brought it up?

Split between Cap/Bats. Which is to say, they'll have a loooong fight. Can't see Slade falling to DD, though. So he can help.

Lol at the number of martial arts each guy has mastered. That means bupkiss in a comic, especially at the levels these 4 operate.

Oh yeah, you're soooo surprised I brought it up. I'm not surprised you would try run from the scene I mentioned. Sorry, but you can't simply discount it because it's unkind to your position. Wayne knows the deal.

DarkSaint85
Oh yeah, you're soooo surprised I brought it up. I'm not surprised you would try run from the scene I mentioned. Sorry, but you can't simply discount it because it's unkind to your position. Wayne knows the deal.

No, I can discount it because of this

Caps Conscience
facepalm

When cap can stalemate karate kid twice, call me. Saying cap is skilled is one thing, saying he is absolutely better is retarded.

This is a dumb comment. If Cap was in the DC universe you would undoubtedly see Cap have impressive feats against Val.

sacred108
Shut up caps conscience shouldn't you be looking for that non existent feat of Nightwing beating deathstroke you claimed.

ShadowFyre
Cap solos. He recently held the weight of 1/3 of a star. And no sold an attack that put Hulk on his knees. He is coming out of the closet as a legit Skyfather.

ShadowFyre
And before anyone says anything. Im totally being completely serious.

Danny Wayne
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Cap solos. He recently held the weight of 1/3 of a star. And no sold an attack that put Hulk on his knees. He is coming out of the closet as a legit Skyfather. prove it.

abhilegend
This is a dumb comment. If Cap was in the DC universe you would undoubtedly see Cap have impressive feats against Val.
If batman was in MU he would beat the shit out of every MA ever. See how that works? Cap's aura is great, but Batman invented that shit. You cap fanboys go apeshit at mere mention of Bruce being near Cap in physical stats due to CAP LIFTING FEATS!!!!!!!11 but bruce's actual skill feats don't matter. GTFO.

IHateCoughing
Sorry? Dude, I am not the one who equated skills with martial arts, your fellow Bat fiends are the ones saying that. Read the thread for more information. Secondly, Cap's serum does not only enhance the body, it enhances his mind for optimal combat. He definitely has better skills than Batman. There is absolutely nothing Batman could do that Cap couldn't do better.

You're kidding me, right? Skill encompasses martial arts, too. laughing

YOU'RE the one who went off on a tangent about Cap's deflecting with his shield when it's obvious I was talking about martial art prowess all this time.

The rest of your post is so redundant and imbecilic I'm just not gonna address it. rolling on floor laughing

IHateCoughing
I bet this people actually believe that Cap w/o SSS could beat Bats in a straight H2H bout.

ShadowFyre
I bet people on here think that knowing 100+useless martial arts means something. Superior reflexes and gross motor skills > 1 billion martial arts. Dont even bother arguing this unless you actually know what your talking about.

DarkSaint85
I bet people on here think that knowing 100+useless martial arts means something. Superior reflexes and gross motor skills > 1 billion martial arts. Dont even bother arguing this unless you actually know what your talking about.

Karate Kid.

IHateCoughing

*facepalm* Oh, God.

Vanguard
Team 1

pym-ftw
I bet this people actually believe that Cap w/o SSS could beat Bats in a straight H2H bout. do you mean 95lbs skinny loser cap, I think he could beat Bruce as a child.

brownqk
T2. Cap is the strongest, fastest, and most skilled here....

Golgo13
Originally posted by Vanguard
Team 1

IHateCoughing
Originally posted by brownqk
T2. Cap is the strongest, fastest, and most skilled here....

No (unless we're using pre-52 Slade, then, yes, Cap's the strongest one here), no, and HELL NO.

namorsubby
Originally posted by brownqk
T2. Cap is the strongest, fastest, and most skilled here.... He's not any of those things.

pym-ftw
I feel like we have done this before,

Caps strength feats get disregarded as pis unless Batman could do them.

Caps reaction feats are insane and will be disregarded.

And I'd love to see the argument for slade being more skilled than Cap.

abhilegend
What reaction feats of Cap are better than Bruce catching a blitzing Impulse by hair, tagging barry, wally, jay etc in superspeed?

Silent Master
So your argument is that Batman has lightspeed reactions?

StiltmanFTW
That would be underrating Batman.

Danny Wayne
Batman isn't as strong but he has better reaction speed, cap would have difficulty beating batman while deathstroke beat the crap out of batman. Batman beats daredevil, deathstroke stalemates cap, then batman comes to the rescue for a team deathstroke victory.

abhilegend
So your argument is that Batman has lightspeed reactions?
Flash doesn't always runs at lightspeed.

Silent Master
Flash doesn't always runs at lightspeed.

Ok, so your argument isn't that Batman has lightspeed reactions, it's that his reactions are in high end of supersonic?

DarkSaint85
Ok, so your argument isn't that Batman has lightspeed reactions, it's that his reactions are in high end of supersonic? Batman thunderclaps as his hands create a sonic boom. DD falls.

abhilegend
Ok, so your argument isn't that Batman has lightspeed reactions, it's that his reactions are in high end of supersonic?
Must be.

namorsubby
I feel like we have done this before,

Caps strength feats get disregarded as pis unless Batman could do them.

Caps reaction feats are insane and will be disregarded.

And I'd love to see the argument for slade being more skilled than Cap. lol it's ridiculous the way some of you "debate". Don't get butthurt, pout, and twist someone else's argument......support your own with PROOF.

He's not the most skilled because batman had countless instances of documented skills training on panel and he has a few statements.

He's not the fastest because Slade is faster and his feats show it. Bruces speed feats can match up or exceed MOST of caps.

He's not the strongest because both Slade and Bruce have comparable strength feats.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by namorsubby
lol it's ridiculous the way some of you "debate". Don't get butthurt, pout, and twist someone else's argument......support your own with PROOF.

He's not the most skilled because batman had countless instances of documented skills training on panel and he has a few statements.

He's not the fastest because Slade is faster and his feats show it. Bruces speed feats can match up or exceed MOST of caps.

He's not the strongest because both Slade and Bruce have comparable strength feats.

If you want to debate me, atleast get on my level.

This was purely DS vs Cap & this is dcnu.

I have shown proof the first five times you brought this weaksauce martyr bs up. Caps feats are now known by just about everyone on this board even if they don't read Cap because of your constant lowballing of him.

namorsubby
You're absurdly ridiculous. You must be like 13.lol

I know cap better than you do. He just happens to be one of the most constantly wanked characters here on kmc, which is extremely annoying.

Provide your stance, I'll disprove it, and you can pout about it or make moronic cliche statements like "get on my level".

pym-ftw
So you respond with an age joke, nothing cliche here

I truly wish you did, but despite the sheer number of times myself, Silent Master, Stiltman, Jake and I'm sure others have rehashed every cap feat with you, if you honestly still view cap and preboot Batman as physical equals your just not going to change and I'm done wasting my time on you.

I mean you seem knowledgeable and you don't seem to be trolling but your quickly approaching H1 level denial.

Silent Master
True, their feats have been compared multiple times on this board and most people agree that Cap has the better stat related feats...I just don't see a point in rehashing the argument again when it's obvious that certain people will never change their stance.

Danny Wayne
Cap is stronger than batman and so is deathstroke

Caps Conscience
Cap has a bigger wang too.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>