Showing more impressive: Thanos or Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which showing was more impressive, Thanos showing against the Avengers or DCNU Darkseid against the JLA. Who looked more powerful?

quanchi112
Thanos without question.

Darkseid seen any tridents lately ?

laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Which showing was more impressive, Thanos showing against the Avengers or DCNU Darkseid against the JLA. Who looked more powerful?

Darkseid. He was so far beyond them that they had to bfr him. Contrary, Thanos needed his generals to deal with Hulk and Hyperion. Also he was bloodied by the Thing and Vision and even Hawkeyes arrows were enough to pierce him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid. He was so far beyond them that they had to bfr him. Contrary, Thanos needed his generals to deal with Hulk and Hyperion. Also he was bloodied by the Thing and Vision and even Hawkeyes arrows were enough to pierce him. He was weakened by cc, arrows never pierced his skin, and he took on three super teams at once unlike a rookie team which stabbed an eye with a trident.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was weakened by cc, arrows never pierced his skin, and he took on three super teams at once unlike a rookie team which stabbed an eye with a trident.

The Thing and Vision made him bleed, arrows stuck in his back, obvioulsly he was hurt, on his knees, being mocked, while Darkseid was standing. Winner Darkseid, loser Thanos the kneeler. smile

bbrem123
thanos...batman prime just either hates marvel or like to egg quan on

or both

Digi
Darkseid. He was so far beyond them that they had to bfr him. Contrary, Thanos needed his generals to deal with Hulk and Hyperion. Also he was bloodied by the Thing and Vision and even Hawkeyes arrows were enough to pierce him.

...enough.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by bbrem123
thanos...batman prime just either hates marvel or like to egg quan on

or both

I love Marvel ^^.

Inhuman
I love Marvel ^^.

http://i.imgur.com/KMIHsZO.gif

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Digi
...enough.

Correct, but I have to call out Carver on this one. Why even make the thread?

carver9
Both showings were impressive imo. Thanos and Darkseid both seemed impervious to damage. I am already a fan of both Thanos and Darkseid but after seeing what Thanos withstood recently, it made me wonder.

jaxthejester
Thanos. Hands down.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^On his knees? Yeah I remember vin
Originally posted by Inhuman

It's true, though I liked them more during the 90ties then now. I don't know why, the storytelling isn't what it used to be.

carver9
Originally posted by Inhuman

laughing out loud

jaxthejester
^On his knees? Yeah I remember vin

It's true, though I liked them more during the 90ties then now. I don't know why, the storytelling isn't what it used to be.

Nice. laughing

quanchi112
The Thing and Vision made him bleed, arrows stuck in his back, obvioulsly he was hurt, on his knees, being mocked, while Darkseid was standing. Winner Darkseid, loser Thanos the kneeler. smile Thanos wasn't defeated but Darkseid was and he lost an eyeball.

Thanos is leaps and bounds ahead of the guy who can't even speak.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
Both showings were impressive imo. Thanos and Darkseid both seemed impervious to damage. I am already a fan of both Thanos and Darkseid but after seeing what Thanos withstood recently, it made me wonder.

Made you wonder what? Thanos is already above Darkseid. You knew that.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thanos wasn't defeated but Darkseid was and he lost an eyeball.

Thanos is leaps and bounds ahead of the guy who can't even speak.

On the contrary, Thanos was defeated, unable to do anything, a Prisoner, a biatch. Darkseid was just bfred, delayed, and is still roaming the Multiverse. Again you failed wink.

quanchi112
On the contrary, Thanos was defeated, unable to do anything, a Prisoner, a biatch. Darkseid was just bfred, delayed, and is still roaming the Multiverse. Again you failed wink. Thanos just showed up on earth. laughing out loud he took on three super powered teams while weakened and he still wasn't ko'd or beaten.

Darkseid is just a growling idiot.

ares834
Hard to tell. The two were pretty similar in that both were pretty much capable of taking everything the teams threw at them with ease.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thanos just showed up on earth. laughing out loud he took on three super powered teams while weakened and he still wasn't ko'd or beaten.

Darkseid is just a growling idiot.

You can't bear the truth, have been outdebated and lost, now you rage. I am satisfied, for now biscuits .

The great Thanos defeated, imprisoned like a little biatch.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Infinity%206/infinity06p_zpsdccdfb9e.jpg

laughing

quanchi112
You can't bear the truth, have been outdebated and lost, now you rage. I am satisfied, for now biscuits .

laughing Due to his sons powers while Thanos was fighting the avengers. Better than having an eye stabbed out and beaten by a rookie Jla team which lacked raw power of this avengers squad who couldn't do squat to Thanos.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Due to his sons powers while Thanos was fighting the avengers. Better than having an eye stabbed out and beaten by a rookie Jla team which lacked raw power of this avengers squad who couldn't do squat to Thanos.

Excuses, excuses laughing
Thanos was defeated, imprisoned like a girl. Darkseid bfred and still roaming and owning the Multiverse, with both eyes intact. He wins fairly easy. Not a failure like Thanos, let's hope his son will be better, a shame his daddy can't even compete with his little boy wink.

Branlor Swift
This thread really showcases the debating skills one comes to expect from KMC giants.

Also, Darkseid's showing is more impressive. Thanos simply didn't do anything. He didn't look bad or good, he just kind of stood around.
Thanos' history eclipses anything done by current Darkseid though, so there's that.

I don't know why a thread devoted to compare two feats was even thought to be a good idea

quanchi112
Excuses, excuses laughing
Thanos was defeated, imprisoned like a girl. Darkseid bfred and still roaming and owning the Multiverse, with both eyes intact. He wins fairly easy. Not a failure like Thanos, let's hope his son will be better, a shame his daddy can't even compete with his little boy wink. No, this is defeated and then carted out like a woman.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_DoomsdayHunterPrey1pg43.jpg

This is after his planet was wrecked by one mindless brute who can't even fly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
This thread really showcases the debating skills one comes to expect from KMC giants.

Also, Darkseid's showing is more impressive. Thanos simply didn't do anything. He didn't look bad or good, he just kind of stood around.
Thanos' history eclipses anything done by current Darkseid though, so there's that.

I don't know why a thread devoted to compare two feats was even thought to be a good idea So I guess no selling Thor's attacks, BB's multiple screams, etc. was nothing to you.

You're unbelievable.

Prof. T.C McAbe
No, this is defeated and then carted out like a woman.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_DoomsdayHunterPrey1pg43.jpg

This is after his planet was wrecked by one mindless brute who can't even fly.

laughing

So now you have to pull pre-DCnU Darkseid in an NU DC Thread? laughing

Victory is soo sweet. wink

quanchi112
laughing

So now you have to pull pre-DCnU Darkseid in an NU DC Thread? laughing

Victory is soo sweet. wink You pulled in dc before so I wanted to remind you of him losing.

You've seen Aquaman stab his eye. Wanted to show you him getting the caveman treatment. There's a reason he gets rebooted all the time.

laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
So I guess no selling Thor's attacks, BB's multiple screams, etc. was nothing to you.

You're unbelievable. Carver said Avengers fight.

But it's a good feat, but simply one you'd expect of Thanos. When you contrast it to Darkseid who we've come to expect as getting stomped by Superman actually knocking out the League and kicking the shit out of Superman? It's simply not as good.

Thanos no sold Thor. Darkseid knocked out Superman, WW, Hal and others.

That's what happens when you contrast an actual fight to someone just lolly gagging through the battlefield.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You pulled in dc before so I wanted to remind you of him losing.

You've seen Aquaman stab his eye. Wanted to show you him getting the caveman treatment. There's a reason he gets rebooted all the time.

laughing out loud

Ula8oi_M4Ww

quanchi112
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Carver said Avengers fight.

But it's a good feat, but simply one you'd expect of Thanos. When you contrast it to Darkseid who we've come to expect as getting stomped by Superman actually knocking out the League and kicking the shit out of Superman? It's simply not as good.

Thanos no sold Thor. Darkseid knocked out Superman, WW, Hal and others.

That's what happens when you contrast an actual fight to someone just lolly gagging through the battlefield. Darkseid was an unknown threat and Superman is greatly inexperienced as well as less powerful at the time.

Thanos was crushing them and not even taking them seriously. I don't think having an eye stabbed while groaning like a cro magnon man is impressive to me especially while considering he's a completely unknown threat.

Golgo13
In terms of dutability, thanos. In terms of fighting a team, darkseid.

celeyhyga17
I can't get over the stupidity in this thread.

-Pr-
Yeah, bait threads aren't allowed.

Several of you are very close to being banned.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, bait threads aren't allowed.

Several of you are very close to being banned. Tell me more about these people, Pr. evillaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.