Strong Guy (with no limit) runs gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
he retains what strength he absorbed from all prior fights

no bfr all fights on land no superspeed

1. Colossus
2. Namor
3. Power Girl
4. Hercules
5. Thor
6. WWH
7. Superman
8. Doomsday
9. Thanos
10. WBH

janus77
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he retains what strength he absorbed from all prior fights

no bfr all fights on land no superspeed

1. Colossus
2. Namor
3. Power Girl
4. Hercules
5. Thor
6. WWH
7. Superman
8. Doomsday
9. Thanos
10. WBH
Interesting order. And by interesting, I ofcourse mean ridiculous.

Anyway, this is a nice idea and I think Strong Guy would get to 6, if he doesn't get overloaded by Hercules at 4.

"WWH" would be too much for him (as he was in the arc), even if Strong Guy is no longer vulnerable to being overloaded, he still doesn't possess the strength from 1-5 to beat WWH.

Colossus-Big C
he keeps the strength from all prior fights

Branlor Swift
Strong Guy is currently The Lord of All Hells and is powerful enough to effortlessly destroy Mephisto...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by janus77
Interesting order. And by interesting, I ofcourse mean ridiculous.

Anyway, this is a nice idea and I think Strong Guy would get to 6, if he doesn't get overloaded by Hercules at 4.

"WWH" would be too much for him (as he was in the arc), even if Strong Guy is no longer vulnerable to being overloaded, he still doesn't possess the strength from 1-5 to beat WWH.

But without limits, he'd have WWH's strength as well, no?

h1a8
If he can beat 2 and 3 then he can clear (depends on which version of DD though). I view Namor above Colossus. So 2 is very hard for him.
3 is even harder because of PG not only has flight, but speed, ranged attacks, and big boobies to distract him.

I'll say he stops at 3

Colossus-Big C
even if he has colossus strength added to his , he cant beat namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.