Darth Maul and Savage Opress run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Taay'hai
The two Sith brothers of destruction run a gauntlet, and there are no restrictions whatsoever. If one falls or is dismembered, they may regenerate the next round at their peak and in as healthy a state they can muster as usual.
Also, all combatants are at their peak.

1. Exar Kun
2. Revan
3. Darth Malak and Darth Bandon
4. Darth Sion (can be cut to pieces, so not invincible) and Darth Nihilus
5. Darth Malgus
6. Satele Shan and Ven Zallow
7. Hero of Tython (Guardian) and Kira Carsen
8. Emperor's Wrath (Marauder) and Jaesa Willsaam
9. Barsen'thor (Shadow) and Nadia Grell
10. Darth Nox (Sorcerer) and Xalek
11. Dooku and Asajj Ventress
12. Grievous and Durge
13. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker
14. Mace Windu
15. Cin Drallig and Serra Keto
16. Kazdan Paratus, Shaak Ti and Maris Brood
17. Darth Vader and Shadow Guard
18. Starkiller and Kota
19. Luke Skywalker
20. Jerec and Desann
21. Tavion Axmis, Alora and Rosh Penin
22. Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr

Nephthys
They don't get past 1.

Unless this is in reverse, in which case they don't get past Luke.

Taay'hai
Originally posted by Nephthys
They don't get past 1.

Unless this is in reverse, in which case they don't get past Luke.

Underestimate much?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He really isn't. Kun's very damn powerful.

NewGuy01
He kinda is. Maul alone poses a serious threat to Exar.

Nephthys
Kun amulet spam.

trolololol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He kinda is. Maul alone poses a serious threat to Exar.

Saber-wise i'd be inclined to agree. But Kun has superior mastery and greater force abilities on the whole. Adding Savage wouldn't really hinder Kun's force advantage, as the former is a novice in terms of force defense anyway.

NewGuy01
Saber-wise Maul has superior showings to Exar, and he has better TK demonstrations too. With Savage in the mix, that TK advantage is even greater, as we've seen their combined strength is enough to send small armies airborne, and he isn't faring any better against the both of them than he would against Maul alone, for sure.

His advantage lies in amulet blasts, and Sith Sorcery. Maul is heavily acrobatic, and could probably dodge the brunt of what Exar Kun shoots at him, though Savage may not be able to. (But this is considering he gets the chance to use these blasts effectively enough to hit him anyway). Sorcery, however, may make this interesting. I really doubt Savage would fare well against Force Illusions, tbh. However, again he needs the opening to use these powers.

It'd be an interesting fight, but I don't think Exar Kun is capable of defeating the both of them at once.

red8
1. Exar Kun Lose
2. Revan Win
3. Darth Malak and Darth Bandon Win

4. Darth Sion (can be cut to pieces, so not invincible) and Darth Nihilus Lose
I don't see the point in putting Nihilus in any of these battles. The results are always the same. If he can eat them, he wins. Otherwise he loses. To be fair though, he does overwhelm the Exile, Visas, and Mandalore in lightsaber combat for a little bit, so he does have at least one light saber feat.

5. Darth Malgus Win
7. Hero of Tython (Guardian) and Kira Carsen Lose

11. Dooku and Asajj Ventress Could go either way
This fight depends on Ventress. If she can hold out long enough against Savage, then Dooku can defeat Maul and the brothers lose. If Savage kills Ventress first, then the brothers win.

12. Grievous and Durge Win
13. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker Lose
18. Starkiller and Kota Lose
19. Luke Skywalker Lose

JediMaster97
They lose at 11.

S_W_LeGenD
1. Loss
2. Loss
3. 50/50
4. Loss
5. Loss
6. Loss
7. Loss
8. Loss
9. Loss
10. Loss
11. 50/50
12. Victory
13. Loss
14. Not sure about this
15. Victory
16. Not sure about this
17. Victory
18. 50/50
19. Loss
20. Not sure about this
21. Not sure about this
22. 50/50

Petrus
I'd say they actually lose in most of those fights. Keyword most.

Lord Stark
Lol people think Maul and Savage can defeat Tyranus and Ventress? Is that a joke. The duo could barely hold against Kenobi and Ventress or Kenobi and Adi Gallia. Tyranus could arguably solo.

Nephthys
Like he solo'd Ventress and Savage? wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tyranus wank ftw!!!!!!

No, he can't solo both brothers. Maul alone would give him a good fight, and Savage is quite the potent force user in his own right.

DARTH POWER
Well he has a chance, simply because he's more powerful than either brother. Having numbers on your side isn't always the deciding factor as the Brothers vs Kenobi proved.

The most Powerful combatant on the field always has a chance of being the last one standing even if the numbers are against him.

NewGuy01
1. Leaning towards the brothers. In lightsaber combat, Exar Kun is basically inferior to Maul individually, much less both of them together, and their TK is better than his individually as well, not to mention together. Doubt his amulet blasts will help him considering he's fighting extremely agile opponents. There's always the chance, however, that he could use illusions to overwhelm Savage then beat Maul one on one, or perhaps Dark Side Tendrils could prove some use. Still think the brothers would take a strong majority though.

2. Revan doesn't stand a chance. In lightsaber combat, it's very possible Savage alone is tough competition for him, and Maul is infinitely more skilled than Opress. Both Maul's and Savage's TK feats are better individually, and Revan's strong suit--Absorption--Won't be much of a factor against opponents that don't use energy attacks, unless he can absorb lightsabers, which he hasn't shown capability of doing. Revan has lightning, but it's power is unknown so I would assume they could just stop it with their lightsabers. He just doesn't stand much of a chance.

3. Nihilus drainrapes. embarrasment

Nephthys
I'd put Revan above them in TK myself. Asteroids ftw.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Like he solo'd Ventress and Savage? wink

Yeah an enclosed space that puts the Count at a disadvantage doesn't count. (hehe)

Savage and Ventress' performance is as good as Maul and Savage's was bad against Kenobi. If you had that duo fighting him on the Invisible Hand, they would have been curb stomped.

Intrepid37
nah

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Intrepid37
nah

Dooku took on Kenobi and Skywalker who are>>Maul and Savage or Ventress and Savage and NEARLY WON on the hand. That's honestly one of the greatest dueling feats in the mythos considering how good Skywalker and Kenobi both were by that time. He'd take Maul and Savage down with high difficulty. He'd give Savage the Kenobi treatment then take down Maul with moderate difficulty.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Lord Stark
He'd give Savage the Kenobi treatment
lol

Originally posted by Lord Stark
take down Maul with moderate difficulty.
lol

JediMaster97

DARTH POWER

JediMaster97

DARTH POWER

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NewGuy01
2. Revan doesn't stand a chance. In lightsaber combat, it's very possible Savage alone is tough competition for him, and Maul is infinitely more skilled than Opress. Both Maul's and Savage's TK feats are better individually, and Revan's strong suit--Absorption--Won't be much of a factor against opponents that don't use energy attacks, unless he can absorb lightsabers, which he hasn't shown capability of doing. Revan has lightning, but it's power is unknown so I would assume they could just stop it with their lightsabers. He just doesn't stand much of a chance.
Revan have slaughtered armies according to some accounts. Do not underestimate him.

Even in his worst mindset, he was able to give tough challenge to an extremely potent Imperial Strike Team (noticeably more so then the brothers).

And no! Revan have superior feats then either brothers. Blocking Sith lightning with bare hands is indicative of extremely advanced Tutaminis abilities and extreme raw power (Canonically, even the most powerful Jedi struggle to block Sith lightning with bare hands! Go figure). Most likely, Revan can handle lot of external threats with his Tutaminis; he even created a protection bubble around himself to prevent the Imperial Strike Team to kill him, possibly teleporting himself afterwards.

Revan was a master of Sith lightning in-fact. He taught Bane about how to create storms of lightning.

UltimateAnomaly
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Revan was a master of Sith lightning in-fact. He taught Bane about how to create storms of lightning.

I agree with everything but this. Githany taught Bane how to summon lightning, and he was so damn good he could make storms with it.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
I agree with everything but this. Githany taught Bane how to summon lightning, and he was so damn good he could make storms with it.
This is true but Bane learned to harness his Sith lightning in more impressive ways from Revan's teachings. The knowledge of the ritual which Bane performed on Ruusan with aid of some Sith to devastate large portion of territory with storms of lightning, came from Revan's holocron.

UltimateAnomaly
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
This is true but Bane learned to harness his Sith lightning in more impressive ways from Revan's teachings. The knowledge of the ritual which Bane performed on Ruusan with aid of some Sith to devastate large portion of territory with storms of lightning, came from Revan's holocron.

I could've sworn he was harnessing the power of the majority of the Sith there into a giant force wave which set the forest ablaze and caused a ton of destruction? It's been a while since I read the book, so I could be wrong in that respect.

But yeah, Revan did give him all those badass rituals and such. I just thought you meant his general stormy lightning.

Col. Valerian
Dooku has a good chance of soloing, especially because his lightning >>> Savage.

Taay'hai
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Dooku has a good chance of soloing, especially because his lightning >>> Savage.

Savage can Force block lightning in season 5, gg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.