Slifer The Sky Dragon Vs Shenron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
Original Shenron (Kami) is summoned by me and my wish is to see the Dragon fight Slifer the Sky Dragon!

Who wins?

Ridley_Prime
Since Shenron's power is limited to who created the dragon balls that summon it (in this case Kami), I'd might have to give it to Slifer, but I don't know really.

BloodRain
Slifer. Shenron outside of the wishes he cannot access by himself only has a single feat to his name, which is being killed by Piccolo.

AuraAngel
What feats does Slifer have besides getting beaten up by Zorc?

Shenron gives himself immortality. awesome

BloodRain
Depends how many cards Slifer is holding..

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRain
Depends how many cards Slifer is holding..
thumb up

Slifer also automatically weakens any enemy that is summoned. awesome

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by AuraAngel
What feats does Slifer have besides getting beaten up by Zorc?

Shenron gives himself immortality. awesome
Slifer had like a durability feat when it was providing cover for some village the pharaoh was defending, taking hits from Bakura's Diabound like a boss while still living. Felt bad for it though since it wasn't fighting during that moment, but defending some hapless humans with its body, so it wasn't able to defend itself much.

SSJGGogeta
Uh, Shenron is as powerful as his creator, which is Kami. Kami was stronger than Popo, who was much stronger than Goku, who was stronger than King Piccolo, who was MUCH stronger than Roshi, who blew up the moon using a single, ki based blast. Show any Slifer feats that far surpass moon busting by leaps and bounds, and he'll win. The only reason he got killed by Piccolo is because he was already used to make a wish and Piccolo is part of his creator. Shenron eats him and the other two god cards for breakfast.

BloodRain
Cool, show me Shenron doing something then.

AuraAngel
Cool, show me Shenron doing something then.

Shenron gives himself immortality and melts Slifer. Or turns Slifer into a kid.

BloodRain
Genie don't make his own wishes foo'

AuraAngel
Slifer doesn't draw his own cards either so he's powerless.

BloodRain
He can buy some.

AuraAngel
He can buy some.

Doesn't have money.

BloodRain
Askes Obelisk for a loan.

sacred108
Obelisk wont give him a loan.

BloodRain
Nah. Obelisk is irritated by Slifers reckless behavior, but he'll always look after his little brother.

SSJGGogeta
Nope. Because he knows his brother will only use it to buy drugs. So ha, Shenron wins.

BloodRain
Lol I don't want to think of the drugs you can get with a few bucks. Unless Slifer's back on marker pens..

Danny Wayne
Slifer takes bath salt

SSJGGogeta
Some Yu-Gi-Oh! cards cost a lot of money, so he would trick Obelisk into thinking he would buy those with the money Obelisk would give him, but that won't work because Obelisk already knows Slifer plans on buying some good quality hash from Pegasus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.