kratos vs ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danny Wayne
Standered gear who wins.

TrevorPhillipss
Ganon, probably with ease.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
Ganon, probably with ease.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
Ganon, probably with ease. Based on?

Sacred 117
With "standard gear," he doesn't really have a means if harming Ganondorf (from what I can remember).

Among Ganondorf's showings include withstanding dragon's fire to the face unscathed, tanking a castle-busting strike to the face, even surviving the world flooding on top of him. Besides that, he's capable of rendering himself incorporeal, and does not require a body to survive.

These are but feats of durability, and not even the best of them at that. These are far from the craziest things he's done.

I'm just having a hard time figuring out how Kratos plans to win this. Unless he can somehow override Ganon's immortality, Kratos is doomed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sacred 117
laughing out loud

GTFO.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

GTFO.

Die... in a fire.

quanchi112
Die... in a fire. Typical emotional response of a fanboy. Kratos shits all over Ganondorf's feats. It isn't even close.

Sacred 117
Typical emotional response of a fanboy. Kratos shits all over Ganondorf's feats. It isn't even close.

When you speak, this is all I hear.

Danny Wayne
When you speak, this is all I hear. really lol

quanchi112
When you speak, this is all I hear. Good thing I haven't said a word. It's just typing, wilford brimley.

Sacred 117
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=531409

quanchi112
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=531409 ?

Sacred 117
?

May want to check your words on at least the first three pages. I would instead quote it for you if it would allow me.

quanchi112
May want to check your words on at least the first three pages. I would instead quote it for you if it would allow me. You are probably trying to take my words out of context. You wouldn't be the first guy.

Sacred 117
You are probably trying to take my words out of context. You wouldn't be the first guy.

Well, you instead get to read them, so you have nothing to worry about. smile

quanchi112
Well, you instead get to read them, so you have nothing to worry about. smile Nah. Haven't the time.

COG Veteran
Wow, this got really offtrack, really fast.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Wow, this got really offtrack, really fast.

You've been here long enough to know...

Danny Wayne
Let's get back on track.

COG Veteran
Kratos wins.

Sacred 117
Kratos wins.

You've never played either of these. You've no room to pass verdicts. haermm

COG Veteran
You've never played either of these. You've no room to pass verdicts. haermm

Kratos kill godly beings.

Ganon gets schooled by a kid.

/thread.

Sacred 117
Kratos kill godly beings.

Ganon gets schooled by a kid.

/thread.

Godhood is but a title, a meaningless one by itself. Kratos of all people proved this by basically being "demoted."

Recall that same kid beating Kratos AND MORE in another thread? uhuh

Come on, man! I know you're better than this. haermm give me something I can actually work with. I'd like to have a serious arguement with you for once in my life.

COG Veteran
Kratos destroyed an army of Gods. Not a meaningless title. Humans < Gods < Kratos.

Negative.

Only when I find one i'm interested in and passionate about.

Sacred 117
Kratos destroyed an army of Gods. Not a meaningless title. Humans < Gods < Kratos.

Negative.

Only when I find one i'm interested in and passionate about.

Back to your attempt to lowball Ganon. I listed a few of his feats (not even his best ones) earlier. Please do read them again, then remind me WHY Link was able to defeat him. uhuh If you can't tell me, you have no businesses passing judgement here.

COG Veteran
Magic. Again, Link is a guy who needs help from fairies. And Ganon loses to that kid? *shakes head*

quanchi112
Magic. Again, Link is a guy who needs help from fairies. And Ganon loses to that kid? *shakes head* laughing out loud

COG Veteran
laughing out loud

Agreeing or disagreeing?

Sacred 117
Magic. Again, Link is a guy who needs help from fairies. And Ganon loses to that kid? *shakes head*

Lol, no. When you get back, we're going to have a serious discussion about this.

COG Veteran
Lol, no. When you get back, we're going to have a serious discussion about this.

Concession accepted.

sacred108
Ganon

Sacred 117
Concession accepted.

Lel. Keep talking, you who is ignorant of either franchise.

In all seriousness, I'll eventually get around to showing you both of them.

COG Veteran
Lel. Keep talking, you who is ignorant of either franchise.

fnevjnLdjvo

Sacred 117
fnevjnLdjvo

???

COG Veteran
???

Turn the volume up???

Sacred 117
Turn the volume up???

I know what it says. I'm just not sure what the point is.

COG Veteran

Then Anakins response.

Sacred 117
Then Anakins response.

Implying that I'll fail? uhuh

NemeBro
With "standard gear," he doesn't really have a means if harming Ganondorf (from what I can remember).

Ganondorf's best feats do not imply he can survive the Blade of Olympus to his face.

That attack that destroyed a large wooden structure? Oh please.

Compared to Kratos who was sent through the side of a mountain by its volcanic eruption and was uninjured.

So... He doesn't need to breathe?

He sure does need it to fight though.

By hitting him really really hard.

ScreamPaste
Yes, they do.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Yes, they do. Prove it then.

ScreamPaste
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxjh_qnRGmI&t=3m47s
Tadah.

NemeBro
Look at all those sword strikes that cut through Ganon.

ScreamPaste
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ComicallyMissingThePoint

NemeBro
Wait, why is this thread here?

Danny Wayne
I forgot there was a video game versus forum probably should have put it there. My bad is there someway to move it?

ScreamPaste
All the VG posters are here anyway.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ganondorf's best feats do not imply he can survive the Blade of Olympus to his face.

Love the elaboration going on here. What's the Blade going to do? Not shit unless it somehow surpasses the Master Sword in power, which I don't specifically recall.

I guess you missed the part where Ganondorf was completely unharmed, and that he has greater feats.

As if I care. I've already considered this, and it doesn't help Kratos bypass Ganon's defenses. These feats actually sound similar in level. The difference being that Ganondorf was already narrowed down tremendously.

Apparently not. Be a little more dishonest, why don't you?! You seem now to be implying that a flood lacks destructive force. uhuh It's certainly more than Poseidon has done, wouldn't you agree?

Point being Kratos can't destroy him.

I'm getting tired of repeating myself. mariofacepalm Has he a means of overruling Ganon's immortality? His might alone isn't going to do it.

NemeBro
Love the elaboration going on here. What's the Blade going to do? Not shit unless it somehow surpasses the Master Sword in power, which I don't specifically recall.

The Blade is going to cut him.

The Megaton Hammer could hurt him, if only a bit, for example.

The Blade of Olympus' destructive power is such that in its first showing it unleashed a blast that single-handedly ended the Great Titan War, killing/imprisoning dozens of Titans in but one attack.

I did not.

They are not similar in level. Kratos' is better.

Poseidon, who could tear through Titans', throw them around, and did in fact flood the world with his death throes? No, I would not.

Based on?

He overrules it by being stronger.

ScreamPaste
MS > BoO.

Physical damage is worth nothing here, and, honestly? As of ALBW Ganon turns him into a ****ing fish. haermm

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
MS > BoO.

Prove it.

Wasn't aware this fight was in the Dark Realm.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Blade is going to cut him.

The Megaton Hammer could hurt him, if only a bit, for example.

The Blade of Olympus' destructive power is such that in its first showing it unleashed a blast that single-handedly ended the Great Titan War, killing/imprisoning dozens of Titans in but one attack.

You forget the Megaton Hammer can't kill him, so referencing it is moot. There are things besides the Master Sword designed to kill him that actually fail to do so. The Fused Shadows hurt him very little, if at all, and still failed to do any visible damage. The Light Arrows, which are comprised of continental+ level force, can only so much as stun him. My point: hurting him is not the problem; killing him is.

I make no attempt to deny that the BoO is powerful. I'm simply not convinced that it's the tool for the job. While it is his best bet, Olympian weapons are still comprised of earthly forces, something that has never phased Ganon. The Master Sword, on the other hand, was forged of pure divine energy, and easily stands at planetary+ level, as it was built specifically as a failsafe for the complete Triforce. The Blade of Olympus doesn't have this advantage.

Good.

This is the part where you would ask anyone else to prove it.

He had to die to accomplish his biggest feat, which still left over more uncovered landmass than the entirety of Wind Waker.

I've already told you. Kratos has no answer to the ToP, and before you say it, "strength" isn't it.

Stronger than what is capable of draining/freezing lakes, restarting volcanoes, conjuring multi-continental storms, "turning off" the sun, all with the bulk of their power sealed? Yeah, no.

quanchi112
Kratos stomps. Greater feats, stronger, faster, vastly more skilled, and more experience.

Supra
Originally posted by Danny Wayne
Standered gear who wins.

Kratos wrecks

NemeBro
You forget the Megaton Hammer can't kill him, so referencing it is moot.

But it sure as **** can beat the shit out of him, as can Biggoron's Sword.

The Fused Shadows:

A. Were not designed to kill him.
B. Are, based on showings, not even near the power of the BoO.

Point to the continental feats of the Light Arrows.

Show me Ganondorf surviving attacks backed up with as much force as the BoO can bring to bear.

Hurr?

"Then Zeus created a powerful weapon. A weapon forged from the Heavens and the Earth."
- Atlas

MsX5VklTLqc

It is a divine weapon, forged by a god within the setting, and it's feats of destruction are easily on the level with the mythical feats of the Master Sword, if not above.

The volcanic eruption that Kratos withstood unharmed destroyed the island of Atlantis.

Also, Krakatoa's eruption in the late 1800's released more energy than Tsar Bomba, the most powerful bomb ever built IRL. It also failed to destroy the island it was on, unlike Kratos'.

There were bigger mountains in God of War, and... Ganondorf can't flood the world either, so I am unsure of the relevance.

Strength and a powerful divine weapon are.

"Conjuring multi-continental storms", lol.

Ganondorf has no feats above island level in terms of quantifiable destructive feats. The Lake Hylia one was quantified to be multi-city block in terms of the energy that went into it.

Restarting which volcano? Because if you are talking about Death Mountain, Volvagia did that, though Ganondorf probably could, and it still isn't on par with what Kratos has endured and combated. Even ****ing Apollo can outright vaporize an island with the power he bestows to mortals, as seen in the GoW prequel comic.

Kratos wins.

Boss16
I think ganondorf wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.