Castor Troy vs. John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Handguns only. Fight takes place in warehouse.

Who wins ?

Robtard
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130308182719/villains/images/9/91/Castor_Troy.png

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130308182719/villains/images/9/91/Castor_Troy.png I agree that Castor wins.

Lestov16
Quan, why are you such a Quan?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Quan, why are you such a Quan? Lestov will 2014 be the year when you first kiss a woman ? I gotta admit I have my doubts.

Robtard
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/2289000/2289830_1325132087440.34res_250_196.jpg

The Fat Rambo
McClane rapes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
McClane rapes. Based on ?

Lestov16
Based on the fact that he quickdrew (gun behind back) on 3 men after going through physical hell. What has Troy done to compare, Quanicle?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Based on the fact that he quickdrew (gun behind back) on 3 men after going through physical hell. What has Troy done to compare, Quanicle? Destroyed countless people on film. He's never lost to a woman in a fair fight like McClane has.

BruceSkywalker
McClane goes gay as he makes Castor Troy his biatch

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Destroyed countless people on film. He's never lost to a woman in a fair fight like McClane has.

McClane's path of destruction spans 5 films, not just one crappy John Woo film. Castor also got his ass utterly punked by a teenage girl.

Seems you haven't actually watched Face/Off and are doing your typical debate-from-youtube-clips shtick. You be you; now do some flips smile

quanchi112
McClane's path of destruction spans 5 films, not just one crappy John Woo film. Castor also got his ass utterly punked by a teenage girl.

Seems you haven't actually watched Face/Off and are doing your typical debate-from-youtube-clips shtick. You be you; now do some flips smile She stabs him while he is engaging her father. He also is in a fatter body.

McClane also got his ass kicked and lost fights as well. A woman beat his ass in an unfair fight. McClane had a gun. What a stinkin' cheater.

Robtard
She stabs him while he is engaging her father. He also is in a fatter body.

McClane also got his ass kicked and lost fights as well. A woman beat his ass in an unfair fight. McClane had a gun. What a stinkin' cheater.

Stop making excuses and just watch Face/Off already.

Name a fight McClane lost? Cos he kills or downs all who try to take the king from his mountain. Same lies as before, it's boring, just watch DH4 already instead of your partial youtube clips.

quanchi112
Stop making excuses and just watch the film already.

Name a fight McClane lost? Cos he kills or downs all who try to take the king from his mountain. Same lies as before, it's boring, just watch DH4 already instead of your partial youtube clips. Die hard 2 on the wing of the plane.

The old trolling watch the film response. You're an awful debater.

Robtard
Die hard 2 on the wing of the plane.

The old trolling watch the film response. You're an awful debater.

Getting knocked off an airplane wing isn't losing a fight, you thickskull.

As before, debate like you've actually watched a film and are not just youtube clipping it, I'll stop recommending you watch the film smile

quanchi112
Getting knocked off an airplane wing isn't losing a fight, you thickskull.

As before, debate like you've actually watched a film and are not just youtube clipping it, I'll stop recommending you watch the film smile Yes, it was. He was crushed and dismissed you Neanderthal. Sorry, he lost and in humiliating fashion.

Castor crushes him. Hint: he isn't fighting in chubby archer's body.

Robtard
Yes, it was. He was crushed and dismissed you Neanderthal. Sorry, he lost and in humiliating fashion.

Castor crushes him. Hint: he isn't fighting in chubby archer's body.

"First to be knocked off the wing loses" isn't some rule you can pull out of your ass to fit your needs, you chimp. Hint: McClane walked away; Col Stuart died. You've been told this at least half a dozen times now and you still don't get it. Watch DH2 already.

Going by Quanchi's man-crush rules, sure. Going by screen feats, Castor doesn't have what it takes to kill McClane, he's a meh villain at best.

quanchi112
"First to be knocked off the wing loses" isn't some rule you can pull out of your ass to fit your needs, you chimp. Hint: McClane walked away; Col Stuart died. You've been told this at least half a dozen times now and you still don't get it. Watch DH2 already.

Going by Quanchi's man-crush rules, sure. Going by screen feats, Castor doesn't have what it takes to kill McClane, he's a meh villain at best. He got his ass kicked and was tossed off the plane. Pathetic McClane.

Yes,he did but won the fight against John. John burned him while he was safely away so he couldn't hurt him anymore.

Castor wrecks him. This isn't Archer/Castor you tool.

The Fat Rambo
Based on ? The fact that he is ten times the man Troy is, in every possible way.

Robtard
He got his ass kicked and was tossed off the plane. Pathetic McClane.

Yes,he did but won the fight against John. John burned him while he was safely away so he couldn't hurt him anymore.

Castor wrecks him. This isn't Archer/Castor you tool.

Getting hit in a fight happens.

laughing out loud Stuart was the one running away from McClane, but despite Stuart attempt at BFRing, McClane killed him.

Not going by screen feats. I said Caster was a meh villain; Archer wasn't the villain, see what I mean about arguing from youtube clips. laughing out loud You fail so hard.

quanchi112
Getting hit in a fight happens.

laughing out loud Stuart was the one running away from McClane, but despite Stuart attempt at BFRing, McClane killed him.

Not going by screen feats. Strawmanning now, it means you're desperate. He got beat up and tossed off the plane. Mccloss.

Wrong. This isn't fat Troy/archer this is Castor Troy. We see him force a woman to suck his tongue and execute her after. We see McClane get his ass kicked by a woman and like the woman Castor shot off the plane we see MCCLane launched off in humiliating fashion.

Robtard
He got beat up and tossed off the plane. Mccloss.

Wrong. This isn't fat Troy/archer this is Castor Troy. We see him force a woman to suck his tongue and execute her after. We see McClane get his ass kicked by a woman and like the woman Castor shot off the plane we see MCCLane launched off in humiliating fashion.

Killed Stuart = a win

You're a youtubing dunce, you think Archer was the villain. Let me give you a little hint, they switched faces; that's the plot of the stupid film. laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
The fact that he is ten times the man Troy is, in every possible way.

Quanchi didn't know Castor and Archer switched faces. Youtube ignorance FTW.

quanchi112
Killed Stuart = a win

You're a youtubing dunce, you think Archer was the villain. Let me give you a little hint, they switched faces; that's the plot of the stupid film. laughing out loud After he lost the fight and was safely away. Guys a punching bag.

It was Castor/Archer. They had completely different body types. Watch the movie.

Robtard
After he lost the fight and was safely away. Guys a punching bag.

It was Castor/Archer. They had completely different body types. Watch the movie.

You think someone running away is winning a fight. Good lord, you're dense.

Try and backpedal all you like, it's clear you though Archer was the villain and didn't understand they switched faces, which is what happens when you debate just from youtube clips.

The Fat Rambo
Quanchi didn't know Castor and Archer switched faces. Youtube ignorance FTW. Yeah, I got that, CALM DOWN.

quanchi112
You think someone running away is winning a fight. Good lord, you're dense.

Try and backpedal all you like, it's clear you though Archer was the villain and didn't understand they switched faces, which is what happens when you debate just from youtube clips. He didn't run away he got beat up and tossed off the win. Mad L.

Unlike you I knew their body types changed as well. This is Nic Cage as him not the guy whose body type is eerily similar to your own.

Castor wins.

Calm down.

Robtard
He didn't run away he got beat up and tossed off the win. Mad L.

Unlike you I knew their body types changed as well. This is Nic Cage as him not the guy whose body type is eerily similar to your own.

Castor wins.

Calm down.

Speak better. Col Stuart was the one trying to escape; him trying to take off in the plane should at least give you a hint, watch the damn film already.

No, you had no idea the the plot was about two guys switching faces, you showed your ignorance, Youtudebater. I'm in better shape than your high body-fat nigh midget ass.

Why are you also worrying about another man's body again? You coming out finally, Queerchi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.