Thanos VS DCNU Superman( SLUGFEST)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos

VS

Superman- DCNU

SLUGFEST

Man or madness?

zopzop
Thanos for the absolute destruction.

Prof. T.C McAbe
DCnU Superman, though Thanos will make him work for it.

kgkg
Thanos

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zopzop

ares834
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

no

I'm a big Superman fan but Thanos takes this.

deathlife
Originally posted by ares834
no

Same here but Thanos was ungodly beastly in Infinity. He was only stopped via plot device.

This is a guy that was practically hurt by nothing (only BBs voice came close to making him feel anything).

He beats Superman.

quanchi112
DCnU Superman, though Thanos will make him work for it. Based on what other than bias ?

celeyhyga17
no

Ure not as big a fan as u thought.

See?

Damborgson
Helspont repeat

ares834
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Ure not as big a fan as u thought.

Why? Because I'm not blinded by bias and fanboyism?

celeyhyga17
Why? Because I'm not blinded by bias and fanboyism?
Yes.

eaebiakuya
Thanos wins. Even planet + punches arent enough.

Warlord
#combotoko #speedkills #tanks50xsupernova

ToughMind
Thanos makes Superman bleed internally.

h1a8
Superman but in a tough fight. Superman is a stronger and just more durable against non energy attacks

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman but in a tough fight. Superman is a stronger and just more durable against non energy attacks Based on ?

Bouboumaster

Prof. T.C McAbe
The only advantage Thanos has is his damage soak, Kal is stronger and by far faster.
Thanos tanked the diminished screams of BB, the lightining of Thor and one strike. Well that's impressive, Kals HV would be more effective then BB depowered scream but he can't use it here so, he has to hit as hard and fast as possible. Thanos can take more damage but we saw that he can't hit really hard, Hulk tooks his best blow with a grin and jumped back into the fight, Thor seemed fine too. Thanos avaoided a further h2h fight with the Hulk or Hyperion and you could see the fear in his eyes. We saw that Vision, Captain America with his shield, Hawkeye with his arrows, Rulk and Hulk can make him bleed good and fast, he was rocked on his knees, being mocked.
So pyhsical assaults are more effective against him then energy based attacks. Good thing that Kal is stronger and that means he will make him bleed good. Thanos doesn't his as hard without his energy based attacks, so that gives Kal the time to take him down. Don't get me wrong it won't be easy, Kal has to hit him quite often but he can do it.
After seeing the feats from Infinity and his previous beatdown by the hands of think and co. I would even go so far as to say, with all powers and not shields, Thanos won't be even able to land a punch before he goes down.

smile

quanchi112
Why? Because I'm not blinded by bias and fanboyism? Proud of you. Let the others dream.

carver9
The only advantage Thanos has is his damage soak, Kal is stronger and by far faster.
Thanos tanked the diminished screams of BB, the lightining of Thor and one strike. Well that's impressive, Kals HV would be more effective then BB depowered scream but he can't use it here so, he has to hit as hard and fast as possible. Thanos can take more damage but we saw that he can't hit really hard, Hulk tooks his best blow with a grin and jumped back into the fight, Thor seemed fine too. Thanos avaoided a further h2h fight with the Hulk or Hyperion and you could see the fear in his eyes. We saw that Vision, Captain America with his shield, Hawkeye with his arrows, Rulk and Hulk can make him bleed good and fast, he was rocked on his knees, being mocked.
So pyhsical assaults are more effective against him then energy based attacks. Good thing that Kal is stronger and that means he will make him bleed good. Thanos doesn't his as hard without his energy based attacks, so that gives Kal the time to take him down. Don't get me wrong it won't be easy, Kal has to hit him quite often but he can do it.
After seeing the feats from Infinity and his previous beatdown by the hands of think and co. I would even go so far as to say, with all powers and not shields, Thanos won't be even able to land a punch before he goes down.

smile

BP is the best. He is consistent and never falls away from his fave character.

Thumbs up

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9

Thumbs up Just like others with no objectivity only bias. Ares called him out.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9

Thumbs up

I learned from the best, I learned from you my Friend smile. love

Supermex
Someone really sayin that Thanos goes down to Superman one on one?

WFT lol

Thanos would take Supes, Hulk and Thor on his own..

h1a8
Originally posted by Supermex
Someone really sayin that Thanos goes down to Superman one on one?

WFT lol

Thanos would take Supes, Hulk and Thor on his own.. That means you don't read Superman comics. Or you would know Superman's feats and that he is stronger and far faster. Also you will know that Thanos isn't that resistant against physical force. He is against energy based attacks though.
Superman can literally avoid Thanos attacks far better than the other way around. Superman is stronger and probably more durable against the blunt force.

Prof. T.C McAbe
That means you don't read Superman comics. Or you would know Superman's feats and that he is stronger and far faster. Also you will know that Thanos isn't that resistant against physical force. He is against energy based attacks though.
Superman can literally avoid Thanos attacks far better than the other way around. Superman is stronger and probably more durable against the blunt force.

thumb up They just can't accept that Superman who can goe toe to toe with Darkseids Avatars if needed can defeat someone who is slightly below those Avatars even if this Thanos has trans status, some heralds can go there to if needed and Superman is the one whose dials go up there quite often.

quanchi112
thumb up They just can't accept that Superman who can goe toe to toe with Darkseids Avatars if needed can defeat someone who is slightly below those Avatars even if this Thanos has trans status, some heralds can go there to if needed and Superman is the one whose dials go up there quite often. Raker, Doomsday, and Orion can beat the real Darkseid as well.

Darkseid isn't Thanos. Me doesn't have the success, the power, the mental acumen, or the cunning of Thanos.

Dcnu Superman gets brutalized.

Supermex
Originally posted by quanchi112
Raker, Doomsday, and Orion can beat the real Darkseid as well.

Darkseid isn't Thanos. Me doesn't have the success, the power, the mental acumen, or the cunning of Thanos.

Thumbs up to this↑↑↑

h1a8

Dcnu Superman gets brutalized. Doomsday is above all. He supposed to beat DS ffairly easily. Orion ccan'tbeat DS on av erage.

Superman is beyond Thanos physically.

Estacado
Thanos.
Funny how people bring up Thanos's low showing while being weakened by Cc but they forget to mention how easily Helspont beat Superman or how Aquaman knocked him on his ass even a normal atlantian did the same.
List goes on and on

Prof. T.C McAbe

HP DD was beyond Thanos so that's a moot point. I don't remember Raker but neither do i remember DS losing to a GL, on the contrary. Orion is destined to beat his Father, the same argument can be said about Drax and Thanos. And Superman well, he is the only one who can go up there and beyond the likes of Thanos wink.

Darkseid is beyond Thanos you are right in that point. Darkseid is the god of evil, the personified Evil of the Omniverse, he is an Abstract while Thanos is just the errand boy for the Universal Death, you could even say her hustler, replaceable, sometmies useful but still just a small tool.

DCnU Supes wrecks this cheap version of an Darkseid Avatar. ^^

LordofBrooklyn
Darkseid isn't Thanos. Me the mental acumen, .

Did you really say "Mental acumen?"

Thanos is the emo, sucker for love, quitter. Conversely, Darkseid is the embodiment of strength, cunning and insurmountable will.

pym-ftw
This is a fun read, Thanos stomps

The Sorrow
Superman would do as well as Thor did... as in he gets stomped.

janus77
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Superman would do as well as Thor did... as in he gets stomped.
Pretty much.

Raisen
what a joke.

thanos wins

quanchi112
Doomsday is above all. He supposed to beat DS ffairly easily. Orion ccan'tbeat DS on av erage.

Superman is beyond Thanos physically. You need to prove it then. DD beat someone not that formidable up close.

You need to prove it.

quanchi112
HP DD was beyond Thanos so that's a moot point. I don't remember Raker but neither do i remember DS losing to a GL, on the contrary. Orion is destined to beat his Father, the same argument can be said about Drax and Thanos. And Superman well, he is the only one who can go up there and beyond the likes of Thanos wink.

Darkseid is beyond Thanos you are right in that point. Darkseid is the god of evil, the personified Evil of the Omniverse, he is an Abstract while Thanos is just the errand boy for the Universal Death, you could even say her hustler, replaceable, sometmies useful but still just a small tool.

DCnU Supes wrecks this cheap version of an Darkseid Avatar. ^^ Prove it then. What did he do beyond the guy who mastered omnipotent power.

Orion already had beaten him. He beat him fair and square and unlike Drax he didn't have special powers against Darkseid just his own.

Enough with the hyperbole. It isn't actual debating. This is about evidence not hyperbole. What has he done ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Prove it then. What did he do beyond the guy who mastered omnipotent power.

Orion already had beaten him. He beat him fair and square and unlike Drax he didn't have special powers against Darkseid just his own.

Enough with the hyperbole. It isn't actual debating. This is about evidence not hyperbole. What has he done ?

It's proven in comics, Thanos is a tool, for Mistress Death, for TOAA for anyone who needs a errand boy. He was never a major player if it comes to raw power, he always needed exterior items of power to become significant and every time he failed to keep them. He was born a failure and that's why he is an nihilist and why he is necrophile, because he can't bear the fact that he is this huge failure, that there is nothing special about him, that he can't be significant, so he tries to destroy everything, that's why he is so obsessed with destruction and death. He is just a sad little nothing in the great living Omniverse.
Darkseid is the embodiment of Evil, he is a concept, as important as the concept of good, the concept of live and death, he is beyond the understanding of simpletons like Thanos.

Orion's prophecy is the only thing that gives him this power, in a Omniverse where Gods and concepts collide this means everything, sure you can't understand this, like Thanos you are just full of selfhate and spite.

Not hyperbole, Superman has the better strength and speed feats, I give Thanos the edge in Durability but nothing else. Pre-DCnU superman is even smarter.

Deal with it, smile.

Diesldude
Superman shows marvel how its done and squashes the prune face.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Did you really say "Mental acumen?"

Thanos is the emo, sucker for love, quitter. Conversely, Darkseid is the embodiment of strength, cunning and insurmountable will. Based on what ? Darkseid isn't the embodiment of any of those things. Evidence, sport.

quanchi112
It's proven in comics, Thanos is a tool, for Mistress Death, for TOAA for anyone who needs a errand boy. He was never a major player if it comes to raw power, he always needed exterior items of power to become significant and every time he failed to keep them. He was born a failure and that's why he is an nihilist and why he is necrophile, because he can't bear the fact that he is this huge failure, that there is nothing special about him, that he can't be significant, so he tries to destroy everything, that's why he is so obsessed with destruction and death. He is just a sad little nothing in the great living Omniverse.
Darkseid is the embodiment of Evil, he is a concept, as important as the concept of good, the concept of live and death, he is beyond the understanding of simpletons like Thanos.

Orion's prophecy is the only thing that gives him this power, in a Omniverse where Gods and concepts collide this means everything, sure you can't understand this, like Thanos you are just full of selfhate and spite.

Not hyperbole, Superman has the better strength and speed feats, I give Thanos the edge in Durability but nothing else. Pre-DCnU superman is even smarter.

Deal with it, smile. He has been a major play when It comes to personal power. Watch him blast an abstract who was at full,power under his own power.

Thanos is the most successful villain out there. Sit back and drool. Superman is someone who murders now on screen and is nothing what he used to represent.

Hyperbole. We have seen him crushed by Doomsday and shoveled by. Raker. So I feel bad for dc if anyone can do this to him. Reboot needed to happen since he even fell down stairs minus his powers. laughing out loud

No, Super an does not. We see minor fatlanteans rock him. laughing out loud other villains have crushed him physically.

Thanos stomps. You yourself admits he beats Superman. I feel amazing.

abhilegend
facepalm @ this thread. Kill it with fire.

Prof. T.C McAbe
He has been a major play when It comes to personal power. Watch him blast an abstract who was at full,power under his own power.

Thanos is the most successful villain out there. Sit back and drool. Superman is someone who murders now on screen and is nothing what he used to represent.

Hyperbole. We have seen him crushed by Doomsday and shoveled by. Raker. So I feel bad for dc if anyone can do this to him. Reboot needed to happen since he even fell down stairs minus his powers. laughing out loud

No, Super an does not. We see minor fatlanteans rock him. laughing out loud other villains have crushed him physically.

Never, only under with Artefacts. Galactus took this blast and Thor did more Damage to Galactus then thanos ever could hope to. Blasting someone to no effect and defeating someon are two different pair of shoes.

He is the biggest failure. Alsways losing in the end, embarrasing himself, crying tears of frustration.

Run to the movies, when you fail, again ^^.

Those are Avatars, so it's ok, each of this Avatars is more powerful then Thanos so it's even better. This Avatar was depowered when the stair incident happened and Thanos at full power was arrested by the NYPD and beaten by SG wink.

Superman has better feats, stronger, faster. Live in denial as much as you want, who cares wink.

Here he will fall, hard. He lacks the physical power.

You are crying and raging I am pretty sure wink. Truth hurts.

D-Block

SquallX
He has been a major play when It comes to personal power. Watch him blast an abstract who was at full,power under his own power.

Don't care for half the shit you wrote, except the bold part.

Have you ever in all actuality read a Superman book? By saying that shit, you prove you don't know the character.

Superman, when he was first created by the original duo was a mean mother ****er.

Superman was actually beating thugs left and right. He once broke into a house and beat the shit out of a guy because said guy was beating on his wife.

He even threw a guy in the sea once, and the guy was screaming to save him because he couldn't swim. Superman didn't give a ****.

He beats thugs for information when it suited him.

Even John Bryne had Superman kill Zod.

Superman was never the boyscout he was latter portrayed in his comics or other mediums. That shit was later added to make him seem more down to Earth.

pym-ftw
Lol @ arguing using something that is nearly 80 years old to argue how Superman acts. This is an awesome thread.

SquallX
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lol @ arguing using something that is nearly 80 years old to argue how Superman acts. This is an awesome thread.

That's ****ing pathetic.

last time i checked, using a non canon medium to represent how a character acts is also bullshit.

Pretty sure Superman is 75, not 80.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on what ? Darkseid isn't the embodiment of any of those things. Evidence, sport.

laughing out loud

Nice sig.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by SquallX
That's ****ing pathetic.

last time i checked, using a non canon medium to represent how a character acts is also bullshit.

Pretty sure Superman is 75, not 80.
The truth or Superman?

Lol, the butthurt is amazing in you post. We get it you like Dc.

SquallX
Originally posted by pym-ftw
The truth or Superman?

Lol, the butthurt is amazing in you post. We get it you like Dc.

Truth, what truth? All i see is you writing bullshit after bullshit.

I like DC while you like Marvel, what's your point?

pym-ftw
What bs? Your using a version of the character that wasn't even canon for most of The PC era and your pissed I called you on it.

Get on my level, bro.

quanchi112
Never, only under with Artefacts. Galactus took this blast and Thor did more Damage to Galactus then thanos ever could hope to. Blasting someone to no effect and defeating someon are two different pair of shoes.

He is the biggest failure. Alsways losing in the end, embarrasing himself, crying tears of frustration.

Run to the movies, when you fail, again ^^.

Those are Avatars, so it's ok, each of this Avatars is more powerful then Thanos so it's even better. This Avatar was depowered when the stair incident happened and Thanos at full power was arrested by the NYPD and beaten by SG wink.

Superman has better feats, stronger, faster. Live in denial as much as you want, who cares wink.

Here he will fall, hard. He lacks the physical power.

You are crying and raging I am pretty sure wink. Truth hurts. He won the artifacts and mastered omnipotence without any artifacts. big grin

In marvels the end he found a way to save all of reality including upgrading himself and increasing his holdings.

No, Thor did not. Thanos took on a fully fed Galactus unlike Thor. Context.

Superman has more feats but along with them lower showings. Thanos is portrayed on a much higher level. You yourself admitted it and now are just being stubborn. Deep down Hulk, Thor, and the rest have more feats but can't take on Thanos. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Don't care for half the shit you wrote, except the bold part.

Have you ever in all actuality read a Superman book? By saying that shit, you prove you don't know the character.

Superman, when he was first created by the original duo was a mean mother ****er.

Superman was actually beating thugs left and right. He once broke into a house and beat the shit out of a guy because said guy was beating on his wife.

He even threw a guy in the sea once, and the guy was screaming to save him because he couldn't swim. Superman didn't give a ****.

He beats thugs for information when it suited him.

Even John Bryne had Superman kill Zod.

Superman was never the boyscout he was latter portrayed in his comics or other mediums. That shit was later added to make him seem more down to Earth. Why do you always get so worked up ?

Not relevant to dcnu Superman. Thanos wins. smile

Igniz
The one who didn't get owned by lightning bolts wins stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Igniz
The one who didn't get owned by lightning bolts wins stick out tongue Another vote for the mad Titan.

Epicurus
Thanos wins.

h1a8
Superman is stronger and thus he wins. I don't understand how anyone is saying Thanos wins. That's like purposely picking the weaker fighter to win.

bbrem123
you need to read infinity #6.

It shows how HHs like Thor and Superman are nothing to him even in hand to hand

Mshinu
Kal gets ripped apart like a wishbone.

Epicurus
Originally posted by bbrem123
you need to read infinity #6.

It shows how HHs like Thor and Superman are nothing to him even in hand to hand
Ignore him. h1 is a billion times worse at trolling Thanos and Marvel characters in general than quan does towards Darkseid/Superman and DC.

deathlife
I'm surprised folks are actually arguing Supes somehow wins this.

Based on what Thanos has tanked before, Supes will have to work really hard to even hurt Thanos.

h1a8
Originally posted by deathlife
I'm surprised folks are actually arguing Supes somehow wins this.

Based on what Thanos has tanked before, Supes will have to work really hard to even hurt Thanos. Thanos has been consistently hurt, rocked and affected by high Herald level blunt force. You wanna pick and choose then I can name Superman's highest strength and durability feats that will blow anything Thanos has done out of the water. You wanna take Thanos latest feat vs. his entire history then I can take Superman's bench press feat.

quanchi112
Thanos has been consistently hurt, rocked and affected by high Herald level blunt force. You wanna pick and choose then I can name Superman's highest strength and durability feats that will blow anything Thanos has done out of the water. You wanna take Thanos latest feat vs. his entire history then I can take Superman's bench press feat. Wanna compare ? Do you really want to ? You're like a dog with no teeth yapping away. Keep on yapping, sparky.

zopzop
Wanna compare ? Do you really want to ? You're like a dog with no teeth yapping away. Keep on yapping, sparky.
What's to compare?

Raker + shovel = worse showing than any low Thanos had

quanchi112
What's to compare?

Raker + shovel = worse showing than any low Thanos had Him falling down stairs showing without powers he can't even manage coordination and balance takes the cake.

abhilegend
What's to compare?

Raker + shovel = worse showing than any low Thanos had
Worse than Ka-Zar beating the shit out of Thanos?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Let's be honest by feats Pre DCnU Superman would stomp Thanos, DCnU superman is stronger and faster and in an slugfest would just need to beat him long enough to overcome his durability, which is possible as we have seen.

Thanos KMC status as a trans or low skyfather is the only thing that protects him, like Superman status as an equal to Marvels High Heralds. That's the onyl reasoning behind the judgement of some people here.

bbrem123
Let's be honest by feats Pre DCnU Superman would stomp Thanos, DCnU superman is stronger and faster and in an slugfest would just need to beat him long enough to overcome his durability, which is possible as we have seen.

Thanos KMC status as a trans or low skyfather is the only thing that protects him, like Superman status as an equal to Marvels High Heralds. That's the onyl reasoning behind the judgement of some people here. wow you are actually serious?

I thought you were just messing with some posters here. I guess I was wrong.

You superman and thor fans (mostly superman) are pretty butthurt since thanos's last showing.

deathlife
Thanos is a character that early low showings don't apply to because he's died a number of times and returned with explicit power ups.

All the malarkey with him being arrested by cops e.t.c was a long time ago that simply doesn't apply anymore.

Current Thanos manhandles high heralds with minimal ease.

deathlife
wow you are actually serious?

You superman and thor fans (mostly superman) are pretty butthurt since thanos's last showing.

It's thrown some of them into existential crisis.

Some arguments I'm reading here don't make any sense.

Silent Master
IIRC, the cops scene happened in a non-canon book, so it has never counted.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Worse than Ka-Zar beating the shit out of a Thanosi?
Well, yes. Since that had nothing to do with the real Thanos.

abhilegend
Well, yes. Since that had nothing to do with the real Thanos.
Of course it was, hence the retcon that it was a thanos clone. Before Infinity Abyss, Ka-Zar beat the shit of real Thanos. Every darkseid showing before FC is an avatar as retconned which fluctuates in power based on showing. If you are taking a retconned showing, take other one too.

zopzop
Of course it was, hence the retcon that it was a thanos clone. Before Infinity Abyss, Ka-Zar beat the shit of real Thanos. Every darkseid showing before FC is an avatar as retconned which fluctuates in power based on showing. If you are taking a retconned showing, take other one too.
I have no problem with the "Darkseid Avatar" thing. You just got to prove that Raker beat an Avatar and not the real thing.

In Thanos' case it was stated outright it was a Thanosi. Let's see the evidence for the Darkseid Avatar.

abhilegend
I have no problem with the "Darkseid Avatar" thing. You just got to prove that Raker beat an Avatar and not the real thing.

In Thanos' case it was stated outright it was a Thanosi. Let's see the evidence for the Darkseid Avatar.
Final Crisis outright stated that nobody has seen the actual new gods and it was always an avatar.

Prof. T.C McAbe
wow you are actually serious?

Always, comics are a serious business after all.

I would never dare this. Yes you are always wrong as far as I know.

Why should Superman fans be butthurt because of Thanos latest showing? I didn't see Superman there fighting him, neither did I see Thanos in the DC U, why should a Superman fan be butthurt o.O.
You confuse me, stoph!

abhilegend
Yeah, last time I checked Thanos was in MU getting buttraped by his own son. Why would any superman fan would get upset over a hypothetical fight on a message board?

bbrem123
you are mad because Thanos made thor and hulk look like little bitches. Which means he would do the same to superman(because they are all peers).

poor superman fans. Life will go on though I promise.

keep your heads up guys thumb up

abhilegend
laughing out loud

This is just funny.

Prof. T.C McAbe
you are mad because Thanos made thor and hulk look like little bitches. Which means he would do the same to superman(because they are all peers).

poor superman fans. Life will go on though I promise.

keep your heads up guys thumb up

They are peers here on this board not by feats. So that is a moot point. Hulk was bfred with a punch by Thanos and then attacked by his generals, Thanos clearly avoided a direct confrontation, which he already stated once, now at least we have the proof.

The team was fighting his generals while Thor hold his ground against Thanos. A good showing for him, imagine though what would have happened if Superman was there instead of Thor. Thanos would go down.

No one is mad, and life is beautiful ^^.

We always do. Unlike thanos on his hands and knees wink.

bbrem123
Yeah, last time I checked Thanos was in MU getting buttraped by his own son. Why would any superman fan would get upset over a hypothetical fight on a message board? idk you tell me. Last time I checked no sold HH that are peers to superman.

You and the rest of the butthurt superman fanboys must be having trouble walking lately from all the butt rape you have been receiving

bbrem123
They are peers here on this board not by feats. So that is a moot point. Hulk was bfred with a punch by Thanos and then attacked by his generals, Thanos clearly avoided a direct confrontation, which he already stated once, now at least we have the proof.

The team was fighting his generals while Thor hold his ground against Thanos. A good showing for him, imagine though what would have happened if Superman was there instead of Thor. Thanos would go down.

No one is mad, and life is beautiful ^^.

We always do. Unlike thanos on his hands and knees wink.

i dont know why im even debating with you. haha not even worth it

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
IMO Thanos tends to look good because He is not in DC.
haha you agreed with this

makes you one of the worst debaters on this site. haha fail

celeyhyga17
Thanos places his purple pen!$ in the big blue boy scout.

Stomp city.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^Damn, you Marvel fans are really kind of homophil, all this talk about buttphucking males is just... well more fun and powah to you I guess. Marvel4thegays!
i dont know why im even debating with you. haha not even worth it

Because deep down in your soul, which one has reach through your butt, since you are anally obsessed idk why but well more powah to you bro, you know that I am right and you are wrong. You hate me for being right and you love to talk to me because you can learn so much from me.

We have a civil discussion not a debate tbh. At least till you disturb it with this butthurt nonsense of yours. We don't have to agree, I at least can see or comprehend your reasoning even though I disagree with you. So open your mind and learn to disagree, maybe you will grow and pls don't open your butt in the process I am not interested in buttraping people. wink

Luv ya smile.

One-Punch
Claiming Superman can stomp Thanos?

Claiming Thanos was afraid of the Hulk in Infinity?

Claiming Thor held his own against Thanos?

Wtf?

laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by One-Punch
Claiming Superman can stomp Thanos?

Claiming Thanos was afraid of the Hulk in Infinity?

Claiming Thor held his own against Thanos?

Wtf?

laughing out loud

Thanos, unamped by supreme items, has never impressed me or shown anything as impressive as Superman during OWAW or FC.

smile

abhilegend
idk you tell me. Last time I checked no sold HH that are peers to superman.

You and the rest of the butthurt superman fanboys must be having trouble walking lately from all the butt rape you have been receiving
I'm not even touching this topic. Bada has told me to stay clear of trouble.

You can tell me more about these imaginary superman fanboys who are butthurt about this hypothetical topic though.

One-Punch
Abhi has actually been pretty quiet during all of this. It's other Super fans that are spewing trollish claims. Like the ones I listed.

P-Geyser
It looks like Bada IS going to have to close down these Thanos threads. Any thread involving Starlin's creation, ends up in total chaos,annoyance and ulcers.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
IMO Thanos tends to look good because He is not in DC.

If this I was on a forum fight where plot is not needed and I was fighting vs a 13 year old weaker than me, than can move at least 5 times faster than me, I'm sure He will wreck me over time, regardless of how much more developed I could be, In my honest opinion.

Superman is a high herald on kmc only. Physically, he is top dog in dc and as we all know, the dial goes to 11 from where superman is from.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by P-Geyser
It looks like Bada IS going to have to close down these Thanos threads. Any thread involving Starlin's creation, ends up in total chaos,annoyance and ulcers.

Silence!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman is a high herald on kmc only. Physically, he is top dog in dc and as we all know, the dial goes to 11 from where superman is from.

thumb up

If the story requires it he goes up to Skyfather levels and beyond oneshotting HH, Trans and low Skyfather Probes or doing what he did in FC.

JayDaDon
Could we maybe for once remember were supposed to be using nu52 supes? Just to change things up? stick out tongue

-Pr-
SPite, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.