Thanos VS World War Hulk( SLUGFEST)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos

VS

World War Hulk

Slugfest!

WWH can't enter Worldbreaker mode.

carver9
Good fight. Don't know who'll win. If I had to choose, it would be WWH.

zopzop
Thanos.

Prof. T.C McAbe
WBH breaks him.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
WBH breaks him.

No Worldbreaker allowed.

Your worship of the Gecko is warping your mind!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
No Worldbreaker allowed.

Your worship of the Gecko is warping your mind!

sneer Ok WWH wins after a hard fight.

I will let this insult slide, this time. sneer

Insane Titan
Thanos wins in the end, not much seemed to hurt Thanos during Infinty

WWH was damaged by She Hulk and Thing , and Thanos far less forgiving than them

eaebiakuya
Thanos, stomp. WWH just cant hurt Thanos.

carver9
Thanos was hurt by an ax from a random alien. WWH stomps.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk was choked out by a snake. Thanos stomps. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Danny Wayne
Didn't thanos mind control hulk and fights all the avengers. Didn't one time he beat sentry?

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Hulk was choked out by a snake. Thanos stomps. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos got blood knocked out of his mouth by Gamora. Imagine what a punch from WWH would do. When did WWH get choked out by a snake.?

carver9
Originally posted by Danny Wayne
Didn't thanos mind control hulk and fights all the avengers. Didn't one time he beat sentry?

Thanos mind controlled Savage Hulk. This is WWH, the same Hulk that resisted both Emma and Xavier.

Thanos never fought Sentry.

zopzop
Thanos got blood knocked out of his mouth by Gamora. Imagine what a punch from WWH would do. When did WWH get choked out by a snake.?
Thanos' prostitute humiliated Hulk. Thanos stomps.

On a serious note, if you believe a being that withstood attacks from the likes of Maker, Tyrant, and didn't get bloodied up is gonna get beat by WWH, you're beyond hope.

Hell maybe they should have enlisted Gamora to go up against Thanos instead of Hulk, she did better against him then Hulk did. laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
All powers I would lean toward thanos but guys this is a slugfest. Thanos can tank more damage, though more energybased not physical, yet the benefit of the doubt is in his favor, however there are few chars out there who can hit as hard as WWH.

carver9
Thanos' prostitute humiliated Hulk. Thanos stomps.

On a serious note, if you believe a being that withstood attacks from the likes of Maker, Tyrant, and didn't get bloodied up is gonna get beat by WWH, you're beyond hope.

Hell maybe they should have enlisted Gamora to go up against Thanos instead of Hulk, she did better against him then Hulk did. laughing

WWH punch Thanos face in like Groot did.

On a serious note, if Hulk can withstand an attack from Galactus, Galaxy Master, and Onslaught, and you think someone like Thanos is going to beat him, you are beyond hope.

When did Thanos and Hulk get into a fight? Scans?

zopzop
WWH punch Thanos face in like Groot did.

On a serious note, if Hulk can withstand an attack from Galactus, Galaxy Master, and Onslaught, and you think someone like Thanos is going to beat him, you are beyond hope.

When did Thanos and Hulk get into a fight? Scans?
Someone like Thanos put Hulk on his @$$ and had his wench finish him off. He didn't even deem Hulk worthy of a face to face fight, unlike Thor, who he also humiliated (but at least he did it personally and didn't send in his minion).

carver9
Someone like Thanos put Hulk on his @$$ and had his wench finish him off. He didn't even deem Hulk worthy of a face to face fight, unlike Thor, who he also humiliated (but at least he did it personally and didn't send in his minion).

Or Thanos punked out and didn't want to face s Hulk that just came from a crucial war. Thanos fought everyone else but Hulk. He was scared.

Insane Titan
Thanos was hurt by an ax from a random alien. WWH stomps. care to show me where this happened to current Thanos and WWH has no blade in a slugfest fail child

Estacado
Or Thanos punked out and didn't want to face s Hulk that just came from a crucial war. Thanos fought everyone else but Hulk. He was scared.
haermm
Carter is reaching quan lvl of trollism.

Odekahn
Look at Black Bolt's attack against WWH and then look at his all out scream at Thanos.

We know how this fight goes down....

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/F8874207-DDFE-4DF0-9C86-3DBD7374839F.png

ares834
Thanos butchers him.

StiltmanFTW
Bolt didn't fight WWH. It was a Skrull.

Odekahn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bolt didn't fight WWH. It was a Skrull.

He still had and demonstrated BB's vocal powers. It equals out imo.

Khazra Reborn
Definitely Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn

And his scream did jack to WWH. And it kncoked a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island.

carver9

Which makes your point irrelevant since his attack didn't do anything to WWH. You didn't even read the story so why are you debating in this thread?

Rao Kal El
Thanos wins

Green Scar have to get into gear 2 to win but this is the Hulk depicted in WWH so Thanos wins

DarkSaint85
And his scream did jack to WWH. And it kncoked a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island.

I thought you ignored collateral damage?

The Sorrow
Hulk wins. A slugfest is his bread and butter.

Estacado
Hulk cant even beat Sentry in h2h.

Rao Kal El
IIRC, Their WHOLE fight was the one that knocked a chunk of the size of Rhode Island. I could be wrong, but last time I read it, I noticed that.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/91/Map_of_USA_highlighting_Rhode_Island.png

One-Punch
Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Hulk cant even beat Sentry in h2h.

Show Sentry throwing more than one punch against WWH.

Odekahn
You didn't even read the story so why are you debating in this thread?

Didn't read it? I own it. The first scans I linked in the jugs vs hulk thread were taken from my copy of the graphic novel.

And it was a whisper (that still had an effect on Hulk), not a scream like Thanos tanked. BIG difference.

Insane Titan
And his scream did jack to WWH. And it kncoked a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island. he didn't scream at WWH he whispered that's why Medusa said his master blow would kill Hulk, the chunk of the moon came from what the battle they had after the scream

carver9
Didn't read it? I own it. The first scans I linked in the jugs vs hulk thread were taken from my copy of the graphic novel.

And it was a whisper (that still had an effect on Hulk), not a scream like Thanos tanked. BIG difference.

You didn't read it, at all. We are always providing you scans on the issue.

The first attack was a whisper...Hulk asked for a scream and that when the chunk from the moon happened.

iceman24567
Thanos imo and Hackbolt has just that one shitty showing which isnt as impressive as drawing blood from Thanos while not at 100%

Odekahn
You didn't read it, at all. We are always providing you scans on the issue.

I'm at work, I'll take a picture with the books when I get home and upload them if you doubt me?

I just ask you to provide scans for claims that you make. I'm still waiting on that scan of Hulk regrowing his head :P

iceman24567
Meh carver wouldnt know what those books are he doesnt buy comics

Insane Titan
Thing is with Carver he won't engage certain posters and come up with a excuse because he knows he can't beat them, true story

eaebiakuya

You are right. To WWH win this (or even have a chance) we need to go for all low showings Thanos ever had. And only consider WWH best showings.

Im just not sure if it is allowed in this forum...

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
You are right. To WWH win this (or even have a chance) we need to go for all low showings Thanos ever had. And only consider WWH best showings.

Im just not sure if it is allowed in this forum...

I didn't start the low showing comments, so why point me out. Looking at average showings, WWH should be able to pound Thanos face in.

Decimus
Thanos rapes hulk again wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk gets my money.

Damborgson
Look at Black Bolt's attack against WWH and then look at his all out scream at Thanos.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/F8874207-DDFE-4DF0-9C86-3DBD7374839F.png

As impressive as that shot was, it was quickly diminished by this:
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-015.jpg

Hulk got a kick out of it and immediately charged him again. Sure he got raped afterwards by Thanos' crew but this match is limited to physicality which is right up Hulk's aisle. I still think Thanos would win, it's just that Hulk needs to be acknowledged as a dangerous opponent is all.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Damborgson
As impressive as that shot was, it was quickly diminished by this:
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-015.jpg

Hulk got a kick out of it and immediately charged him again. Sure he got raped afterwards by Thanos' crew but this match is limited to physicality which is right up Hulk's aisle. I still think Thanos would win, it's just that Hulk needs to be acknowledged as a dangerous opponent is all.

I don't see how it's diminished at all...

He charges, get's owned.
Charges again, gets owned again (this time by Proxima and Corvus who aren't on Thanos' level).

Where are you getting that Hulk got a kick out Thanos' punch? If anything, it looks like it pissed him off even more.

eaebiakuya
Thanos can take BB scream in the Face, a charged hammer strike from Thor in the neck, Odin blasts, planetary explosions, without much damage, but cant take WWH punches ???

I just cant see how. You need at least trans level attacks to take Thanos down.

Sundipped
^ This

LordofBrooklyn

Boltagon was fatigued when he faced Thanos during INFINITY.

carver9

He charges, get's owned.
Charges again, gets owned again (this time by Proxima and Corvus who aren't on Thanos' level).

Where are you getting that Hulk got a kick out Thanos' punch? If anything, it looks like it pissed him off even more.

Hulk fan, if you look at the scan, Hulk is clearly smiling.

Hulk got something stabbed through his back after blitzing them from a distance.

carver9
Thanos can take BB scream in the Face, a charged hammer strike from Thor in the neck, Odin blasts, planetary explosions, without much damage, but cant take WWH punches ???

I just cant see how. You need at least trans level attacks to take Thanos down.

And WWH fist is trans level, if not, greater.

Odekahn
Hulk fan, if you look at the scan, Hulk is clearly smiling.

Do your eyes close and forehead wrinkle up when you smile??

Insane Titan
Boltagon was fatigued when he faced Thanos during INFINITY. says who

carver9
Do your eyes close and forehead wrinkle up when you smile??

Does your mouth look like you are smiling when you are smiling?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Insane Titan
says who

Marvel.

There was an interview that asked about the scene specifically and the response was Bolt's scream was diminished due to fatigue.

eaebiakuya
And WWH fist is trans level, if not, greater.

What ??? What are WWH fist feats in trans level ?

Odekahn

He said "if not greater" so really you should be asking...

What ??? What are WWH fist feats in Skyfather level ?

Odekahn
Does your mouth look like you are smiling when you are smiling?

Yes. And so does the rest of my face. Hulk's mouth is widened across his face with a frown over his brow. He didn't show teeth, his lips aren't curving up, and there's no mention of Hulk "getting a kick out of it" or "smiling" anywhere in any of the dialogue.

Also note that if Thanos had considered Hulk a threat, he wouldn't have told them to take their time by "making him suffer".

Insane Titan
Marvel.

There was an interview that asked about the scene specifically and the response was Bolt's scream was diminished due to fatigue. no that was Tom B's view which means nothing here and he contradicted himself in the same sentence saying Blackbolts other screams weren't as strong because BB didn't charge his antena I his head for the second scream, yet it clearly shows him charging up for the third scream in Thanos face

carver9
Yes. And so does the rest of my face. Hulk's mouth is widened across his face with a frown over his brow. He didn't show teeth, his lips aren't curving up, and there's no mention of Hulk "getting a kick out of it" or "smiling" anywhere in any of the dialogue.

Also note that if Thanos had considered Hulk a threat, he wouldn't have told them to take their time by "making him suffer".

Lol...just LOL.

Damborgson

He charges, get's owned.

Because he just got knocked away. That Thanos did that is a feat in and of itself. But Hulk wasn't even dazed, he was grinning from anticipation of the coming fight.

carver9

One shotting Ares. One shotting Zom Strange. Almost killing Herc with holding back punches. Taking on the Mindless Ones (the same one Umar couldn't beat) with one hand. Bust Sentry face open with well placed blows. Taking out Fing Fang with a thunder clap an amped FF that had the power level of 17 Hercs. I'm not naming everything WWH has done. Just know he was operating at trans level physically.

Odekahn...

Dont bother responding to my post. Lowball somewhere else.

Reflassshh
I feel bad about carter, he's getting owned more than usually. sad

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
I feel bad about carter, he's getting owned more than usually. sad

And who is owning me.?

Damborgson
When did Hulk one shot Zom Strange now?

And a one shot on Ares isn't anything to boast about just saying. He did that as savage Hulk basically.

Hercule was allowing the hits to come which is why they did so much damage.

HOTM is when the feats really ramp up for Hulk. Much more so than the WWH arc.

carver9

And a one shot on Ares isn't anything to boast about just saying. He did that as savage Hulk basically.

He stunned him with the first punch. To the point that Z Strange couldn't defend himself.

Ares took hits from Sentry(before being ripped in half) and Skaar along with other heavy hitters. I think it is a decent ft.

So Herc lowered his durability?

He had crazy fts before HOTM as well...like taking out L Rulk with a thunderclap.

Rao Kal El

thumb up and even some of the feats in HOTM are matched by other incarnations.

Is it just me or anyone has noticed how Sentry basically let himself to be punched out by Hulk?

But I have to change a little my stance on this fight.

I think Thanos has to work for it.

eaebiakuya
One shotting Ares. One shotting Zom Strange. Almost killing Herc with holding back punches. Taking on the Mindless Ones (the same one Umar couldn't beat) with one hand. Bust Sentry face open with well placed blows. Taking out Fing Fang with a thunder clap an amped FF that had the power level of 17 Hercs. I'm not naming everything WWH has done. Just know he was operating at trans level physically.

One shotting another Herald with a punch never was a "trans level" feat. Most of HH have a chance do KO another HH if he dont defend the attack. Cant see those feats more impressive than the things Thanos had tanked before.

The only Hulk who can do a good fight against Thanos in H2H is the WBH.

quanchi112
Good fight. Don't know who'll win. If I had to choose, it would be WWH. Originally posted by carver9
Thanos was hurt by an ax from a random alien. WWH stomps. You're posts are all over the map.

laughing out loud

Thanos easily wins.

Reflassshh
And who is owning me.?
Yourself, making assumptions like "WWH fist are Trans level" doesn't help to your cause. confused

Damborgson
He stunned him with the first punch. To the point that Z Strange couldn't defend himself.

Ares took hits from Sentry(before being ripped in half) and Skaar along with other heavy hitters. I think it is a decent ft.

So Herc lowered his durability?

He had crazy fts before HOTM as well...like taking out L Rulk with a thunderclap.

That's not a one shot. Strange did try to defend himself, he just got pummeled.

Well sure its decent, but its nothing Hulk couldn't have done in the past. It's just not an indication of Hulk having "trans level" fists.

Ok, by that logic I guess it's good to know that Samson can take Hulk out on a whim.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/443/82985-2498-doc-samson.jpg

It's the difference between being hit in combat and being hit out of combat.

That one was very impressive for sure.

Odekahn
Lol...just LOL.

Feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed particularly in a social situation can cause nervous laughter.

Interestingly, this same nervous laughter has been noted to occur in many psychological experiments when subjects have found themselves placed under a high degree of emotional stress specifically involving perceived harm to others. (In this case: HULK)

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/happiness-in-world/201101/why-we-laugh

Nervous laughter is laughter evoked from an audience's expression of embarrassment, alarm, discomfort or confusion, rather than amusement.

And who is owning me.?

Odekahn...

Dont bother responding to my post.

You know.

carver9
Feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed particularly in a social situation can cause nervous laughter.

Interestingly, this same nervous laughter has been noted to occur in many psychological experiments when subjects have found themselves placed under a high degree of emotional stress specifically involving perceived harm to others. (In this case: HULK)

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/happiness-in-world/201101/why-we-laugh

Nervous laughter is laughter evoked from an audience's expression of embarrassment, alarm, discomfort or confusion, rather than amusement.

You know.

You haven't owned a single person on this forum. Everyone usually disagrees with you.

carver9
That's not a one shot. Strange did try to defend himself, he just got pummeled.

Well sure its decent, but its nothing Hulk couldn't have done in the past. It's just not an indication of Hulk having "trans level" fists.

Ok, by that logic I guess it's good to know that Samson can take Hulk out on a whim.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/443/82985-2498-doc-samson.jpg

It's the difference between being hit in combat and being hit out of combat.

That one was very impressive for sure.

big grin

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulks620027.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_IncredibleHulks620028.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Yourself, making assumptions like "WWH fist are Trans level" doesn't help to your cause. confused Without any evidence to support his claims.

eaebiakuya
Guys, this is a Trans level energy attack ?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102089/3178246-hulkannual2001.jpg

Odekahn
You haven't owned a single person on this forum. Everyone usually disagrees with you.

**Even if I didn't own you, everyone else did...

care to show me where this happened to current Thanos and WWH has no blade in a slugfest fail child

Originally posted by Estacado
haermm
Carter is reaching quan lvl of trollism.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought you ignored collateral damage?

he didn't scream at WWH he whispered that's why Medusa said his master blow would kill Hulk, the chunk of the moon came from what the battle they had after the scream

Originally posted by iceman24567
Meh carver wouldnt know what those books are he doesnt buy comics

Originally posted by quanchi112
You're posts are all over the map.

laughing out loud

Thanos easily wins.

----------------------

...but I did**

thumb up

Thing is with Carver he won't engage certain posters and come up with a excuse because he knows he can't beat them, true story

Odekahn...

Dont bother responding to my post. Lowball somewhere else.

carver9
If it was a one shot, yeah, you'll have an argument but it was more than that. A couple of pages after that, Hulk nearly killed Thor with a couple of blows.

dial J for Josh
Thanos wrecks WWH he is a low-skyfather yah know according to many now eek!

carver9
**Even if I didn't own you, everyone else did...

----------------------

...but I did**

thumb up

laughing out loud

You post comments from everyone (minis Damborgson) that trolls me.

Odekahn
laughing out loud

You post comments from everyone (minis Damborgson) that trolls me.

Yes. We all are joined together in a secret cabal with no other purpose than to troll you, carver, and to lowball the feats that you cite with precise accuracy.

YOU CAUGHT US. thumb up

carver9
Yes. We all are joined together in a secret cabal with no other purpose than to troll you, carver, and to lowball the feats that you cite with precise accuracy.

YOU CAUGHT US. thumb up

I never said any of them lowball the Hulk except you. One of the peeps you've used received a warning for trolling me. I'm not calling anyone out but the people you named isn't a reliable source. How about you own me yourself and stop using other people as a crutch.

Odekahn
I never said any of them lowball the Hulk except you. One of the peeps you've used received a warning for trolling me. I'm not calling anyone out but the people you named isn't a reliable source. How about you own me yourself and stop using other people as a crutch.

So anyone who agrees with you is a Comic Bishop and anyone who disagrees is trolling? smdh

As far as owning you, been there, done that. There's only so many times you can beat that horse after it's already dead, lol.

But just so I'm clear going forward... Are you wanting me to "stop responding to you" or are you wanting me to "own you"?

And you have no room to be calling others unreliable... (Hulk Regrowing his Head)

If other people are intentionally trying to troll you, then that's between you, them, and the mods. I'm not involved in that and don't want to be. I'm just discussing the battle. If your only counterargument is that I'm lowballing, it's quite telling.

Personally, I think you're upset because Hulk's stock hit a HUGE decline after Infinity 6 and it's pouring onto the boards. (Which I hate just as much as you) But I'm going to be an adult about it and admit it, just like I've admitted anytime I've been wrong in the past. That's just my opinion though, and I can't prove that you feel this way (no matter how mindnumbingly obvious I think it is)

I'm not trying to cut you down or offend you here, I'm just trying to have a discussion. The reason I brought up a couple of things though is because I feel like you are in a glass house, tossing boulders, my friend.

carver9
What happened in infinity that dropped Hulk stock.?

StiltmanFTW

He sucked Mr T's purple willy off-panel.

Odekahn

Getting owned without even putting up so much as a fight. Thor, Cap, and everyone else fared far better than Hulk did. He got tossed, squashed, and then depowered back into Banner.

dial J for Josh

Nothing. Who said his stocks dropped.

carver9
Getting owned without even putting up so much as a fight. Thor, Cap, and everyone else fared far better than Hulk did. He got tossed, squashed, and then depowered back into Banner.

Don't know what comic you was reading but getting hit with the weight of a star isn't a lowshowing. Also, your favorite character has fts far worse than getting taken out by a sun.

carver9
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Nothing. Who said his stocks dropped.

The nut above you. Hulk got hit with the weight of a freaking star and he thinks its a lowshowing.

zopzop
Also, your favorite character has fts fat worse than getting taken out by a sun.
Leave Mega Man out of this!

But in all seriousness Carver, why is it such a stretch to say Thanos dominates WWH? If you remember he was holding back that entire time (according to Hulk later). So you believe Thanos can't handle a Hulk that's holding back?

If this was WBh vs Thanos, then I'd agree with you that you have a case but WWH? Why?

carver9
Leave Mega Man out of this!

But in all seriousness Carver, why is it such a stretch to say Thanos dominates WWH? If you remember he was holding back that entire time (according to Hulk later). So you believe Thanos can't handle a Hulk that's holding back?

If this was WBh vs Thanos, then I'd agree with you that you have a case but WWH? Why?

I never said Thanos couldn't pull wins from WWH, I just think WWH is above being taken out physically minus someone like Zeus tampering with his powers.

zopzop
I never said Thanos couldn't pull wins from WWH, I just think WWH is above being taken out physically minus someone like Zeus tampering with his powers.
But by his own admission he was holding back during all that. That's what I'm asking you my friend, do you believe Thanos couldn't handle a holding back WWH? Keep in mind I'm referring to that version of the Hulk that was said to be holding back, I'm not talking about WBH or a non-holding back WWH.

Odekahn
Don't know what comic you was reading but getting hit with the weight of a star isn't a lowshowing. Also, your favorite character has fts far worse than getting taken out by a sun.

It's not because of this low showing (which it is a low showing) that makes Hulk's stock drop imo, it's that this is supposed to be the most powerful Hulk that can go WBH at the drop of a hat (according to previous posts of yours I've seen) MIXED with this low showing. I thought Hulk was supposed to be the top in his class right now, and everyone else (EVEN CAP) put up a better fight than him.

Also, he was held down by the star. It's not like he overcame it. He was controlled, tortured, and then depowered. He'd have died if Cap didn't rescue him.

I don't think he should have been owned like he was, I'd have at least written him to put up a hell of a fight against the generals... But his annihilation is unfortunately in the history books.

Rao Kal El
By now anyone should know that a holding back WWH is 133 hercs powerful in a calm state and that Zeus could not defeat hulk if it wasn't because Hulk sacrificed himself and that Zeus was tampering with his power.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26qba4p771qcimw1.gif

carver9
But by his own admission he was holding back during all that. That's what I'm asking you my friend, do you believe Thanos couldn't handle a holding back WWH? Keep in mind I'm referring to that version of the Hulk that was said to be holding back, I'm not talking about WBH or a non-holding back WWH.

But the version of WWH that was holding back was still high end. To the point that people like Reed, Tony, Shield, believed that the only thing that could stop him was prep. Hell, Strange had to merge with a universal abstract because he felt as if nothing minus astral projection was capable of stopping this version of Hulk.

Thanos was bad*** in infinity but WWH during his story had earth on complete lock down.

h1a8
WWH wins. Stronger and has HF

carver9
It's not because of this low showing (which it is a low showing) that makes Hulk's stock drop imo, it's that this is supposed to be the most powerful Hulk that can go WBH at the drop of a hat (according to previous posts of yours I've seen) MIXED with this low showing. I thought Hulk was supposed to be the top in his class right now, and everyone else (EVEN CAP) put up a better fight than him.

Also, he was held down by the star. It's not like he overcame it. He was controlled, tortured, and then depowered. He'd have died if Cap didn't rescue him.

I don't think he should have been owned like he was, I'd have at least written him to put up a hell of a fight against the generals... But his annihilation is unfortunately in the history books.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

So you think being held in place by a star is a low showing.? laughing out loud

Hulk lost because of a plot device weapon and I don't have a problem with it and I don't think any other Hulk fan does either. I'm about to send you a PM of something far worse.

quanchi112
But the version of WWH that was holding back was still high end. To the point Rhys people like Reed, Tony, Shield, believed that the only thing that could stop him was prep. Hell, Strange had to merge with a universal abstract because he felt as if nothing minus astral projection was capable of stopping this version of Hulk.

Thanos was bad*** in infinity but WWH during his story had earth on complete lock down. Strange also could have beaten him with one finger of magical power. Quit leaving out details. He went up against his friends who spared him. Bottom line. He also had the Warbound there aid him. Context.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
WWH wins. Stronger and has HF Based on ?

Rao Kal El
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131112142755/glee/images/f/f7/Denial.gif

Odekahn
Originally posted by h1a8
WWH wins. Stronger and has HF

Or Thanos could just use the same technology Proxima did to turn Hulk back into Banner...

EDIT: Except not in this fight.... because it's a SLUGFEST! big grin

Odekahn
laughing out loud laughing out loud

So you think being held in place by a star is a low showing.? laughing out loud

Hulk lost because of a plot device weapon and I don't have a problem with it and I don't think any other Hulk fan does either. I'm about to send you a PM of something far worse.

You don't have to make it a PM. If it's something of one of my favorites that you are wanting to show me, you can do it here. I don't mind. A PM works too, it's w.e. But my favs having low showings doesn't bother me.

But yes, Hulk is supposed to have UNLIMITED STRENGTH. MADDER. BADDER. Being constrained by something that other high heralds could arguably overpower is a low showing to me.

If I was really wanting to dog Hulk, I wouldn't be calling it a low showing...

If you want to contend that Hulk not being able to overpower the weight of a star isn't a low showing, then you're admitting a cap on Hulk's strength.

Bouboumaster
Thanos

carver9
You don't have to make it a PM. If it's something of one of my favorites that you are wanting to show me, you can do it here. I don't mind. A PM works too, it's w.e. But my favs having low showings doesn't bother me.

But yes, Hulk is supposed to have UNLIMITED STRENGTH. MADDER. BADDER. Being constrained by something that other high heralds could arguably overpower is a low showing to me.

If I was really wanting to dog Hulk, I wouldn't be calling it a low showing...

If you want to contend that Hulk not being able to overpower the weight of a star isn't a low showing, then you're admitting a cap on Hulk's strength.

Terrible, just outright terrible. I'm sending you a PM because this character doesn't belong in this thread.

Hyperion and Captain Marvel was severely damaged by a ground and pound from her.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-023.jpg

Look at the weakling Hyperion (even though I wouldn't consider that a low showing or consider Hyperion as a weakling; only someone that doesn't realize the power of her staff would think that).

Does this lower their stock as well? Its the weight of a sun. They just came back from a freaking war, possibly fatigued going by their appearance. If it was planetary weight, then you'll have a legit argument but I dont think Hulk or any Herald is powering through the weight of a freaking sun. I also dont think you know what a sun is.

LOL...the madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets. This was proven when a freaking skyfather + being used almost all of his power holding the Hulk in place.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094436_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-014.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094438_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-015.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094439_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-016.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094441_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-017.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094442_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-018.jpg

eaebiakuya
Talking about the sun....Thanos beat a guy who destroyed a Star with phisical strengh in a H2H fight. Before upgrades.

carver9
Talking about the sun....Thanos beat a guy who destroyed a Star with phisical strengh in a H2H fight. Before upgrades.

Thanos beat a guy that ripped the CORE of a star out. Completely different than having a sun on top of you. Hulk also stalemated that same version of Drax that was AMPED with the power gem.

Odekahn
Terrible, just outright terrible. I'm sending you a PM because this character doesn't belong in this thread.

Ok, that's perfectly fair. I will be waiting. (Would you mind sending the scan of Hulk regrowing his head while you're at it?)

She blasted the ground beneath them, and Captain America took the same attack. It was a blast attack that threw them. She wasn't going for the kill shot there imo.

And Hyperion torched the hell out of Corvus. He stood, he fought. It was a hard fight each way. Hulk's beating was COMPLETELY one sided. (Not yelling)*

No, their stock isn't lowered because they have fts like this:

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/F30FEEC4-E178-4FE7-8FA4-AC2B2F538EF8.png

And this:

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/896B2A10-BFC2-47C5-A2D6-6C45AFCD67D4.png

Show me Hulk's feats against the Black Order here again??

Rao Kal El
Like I have always said, some characters are just more brutal than others, that does not make them more powerful.

When the good guys decide to go "brutal" is a game changer for the bad guys.

carver9
Ok, that's perfectly fair. I will be waiting. (Would you mind sending the scan of Hulk regrowing his head while you're at it?)

She blasted the ground beneath them, and Captain America took the same attack. It was a blast attack that threw them. She wasn't going for the kill shot there imo.

And Hyperion torched the hell out of Corvus. He stood, he fought. It was a hard fight each way. Hulk's beating was COMPLETELY one sided. (Not yelling)*

No, their stock isn't lowered because they have fts like this.
And this:

Show me Hulk's feats against the Black Order here again??

She blasted the ground and nearly took them out. That attack wasn't displayed as being anywhere near the attack Hulk took.

Hahahahahahaha...Captain America saved Hyperion. If it wasn't for him, Hyperion probably would have died. Hyperion took out a guy that was already stated on panel as being dead after being hit by Proxima attack. So what your saying is, if Hulk would have killed an already dead guy, his stock would have rose? Hqhahahahahaha.

The Hulk beating? Him being hit by a sun is a beating? You are literally trolling right now. Proxima and Corvus would have soloed the field if Cap didn't pull his stunt.

So let me see here. Hulk stock has fallen because he was hit with the weight of a sun and was reverted back to Banner from an attack that Banner even questiomed? No. hulk lost because of a plot and I, Carver9 along with any other Hulk fan don't have any issues with that. Now stop trolling.

Almost forgot...hahahahahahaha, you post Binary sneak attacking Proxima. You are the best...literally.

Odekahn
She blasted the ground and nearly took them out. That attack wasn't displayed as being anywhere near the attack Hulk took.

Hahahahahahaha...Captain America saved Hyperion. If it wasn't for him, Hyperion probably would have died. Hyperion took out a guy that was already stated on panel as being dead after being hit by Proxima attack. So what your saying is, if Hulk would have killed an already dead guy, his stock would have rose? Hqhahahahahaha.

The Hulk beating? Him being hit by a sun is a beating? You are literally trolling right now. Proxima and Corvus would have soloed the field if Cap didn't pull his stunt.

So let me see here. Hulk stock has fallen because he was hit with the weight of a sun and was reverted back to Banner from an attack that Banner even questiomed? No. hulk lost because of a plot and I, Carver9 along with any other Hulk fan don't have any issues with that. Now stop trolling.

Almost forgot...hahahahahahaha, you post Binary sneak attacking Proxima. You are the best...literally.

Scans of Hulk's feats against Thanos and his generals?

carver9
Scans of Hulk's feats against Thanos and his generals?

Scans of someone being saved and sneak attacks? Is that what you are asking for? I have scans of Hulk withstanding the most powerful attack during that battle. I also have scans of Hulk going out there facing all three by himself. Hyperion was near defeat, Binary got one punched, Thor got one blasted, reappeared and lost to Thanos again..Cap nearly got taken out by as well by a single attack. All of them were on the losing end and would have loss if it wasn't for Thanos son.

I would not have been impressed with Hulk killing a guy that was already dead. I would not have been impressed if Hulk snuck attacked Proxima while she was near tears because of Corvus. I would not have been impressed if Thanos endured everything Hulk threw at him while asking for more and while withstand a blind shot from Hulks fist. If these are fts for you, then...lol.

Odekahn
Scans of someone being saved and sneak attacks? Is that what you are asking for? I have scans of Hulk withstanding the most powerful attack during that battle. I also have scans of Hulk going out there facing all three by himself. Hyperion was near defeat, Binary got one punched, Thor got one blasted, reappeared and lost to Thanos again..Cap nearly got taken out by as well by a single attack. All of them were on the losing end and would have loss if it wasn't for Thanos son.

I would not have been impressed with Hulk killing a guy that was already dead. I would not have been impressed if Hulk snuck attacked Proxima while she was near tears because of Corvus. I would not have been impressed if Thanos endured everything Hulk threw at him while asking for more and while withstand a blind shot from Hulks fist. If these are fts for you, then...lol.

But he didn't withstand it. If you keep saying this, I'm going to post every combat scan with him in it this issue and dissect it for you.

Hulk never fought 3v1. This is what I mean by you twisting things in favor of Hulk.

Hulk jumped at Thanos, Thanos pimp slapped him, then sent in his generals in and it was 2v1, and they effortlessly owned him.

carver9
But he didn't withstand it. If you keep saying this, I'm going to post every combat scan with him in it this issue and dissect it for you.

Hulk never fought 3v1. This is what I mean by you twisting things in favor of Hulk.

Hulk jumped at Thanos, Thanos pimp slapped him, then sent in his generals in and it was 2v1, and they effortlessly owned him.

Hulk fan, how about I post it for you.

Hyperion is hit by a ground an pound that nearly takes him and the Captain out.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-022.jpg
http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/sonnendawg/media/Thanos/Infinity006-023.jpg.html

Hyperion then tries to retaliate with Heat vision but it is easily blocked. Even after the warning from Proxima, he is still stabbed through by Corvus (look at that fighting back).

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-029.jpg

Captain America saves Hyperion life by redirecting Proxima weapon at Corvus which nearly kills him and haves him at deaths door.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/sonnendawg/media/Thanos/Infinity006-031.jpg.html

Hyperion then kills off a defeated, near death Corvus with a dose of heat vision and he passes out afterwards (are you really impressed by this).

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-032.jpg

Binary then attacks Proxima who is down on her knees (and you are impressed by this) and Thanos attacks her and one punched her (and again, you are impressed by this).

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-033.jpg

And it begins. Thor shows up...hit Thanos with lightning and Thanos literally asks him to "do it again" (let this been Hulk, you would have lowballed the hell out of him.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-034.jpg

Thor hits him with another, more powerful lightning and Thanos states "is that all or do you have something more" (let this been Hulk, you would have lowballed the hell out of that showing).

Thor hits Thanos in the face with a full hammer shot and it doesn't even give him a scratch (let this been Hulk, you would have lowballed the hell out of him), THEN Thanos palms his second hammer shot (let this been Hulk, you would have lowballed the hell out of him).

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/sonnendawg/media/Thanos/Infinity006-035.jpg.html

Then Thanos punch him to the side and proceeds at blowing him away.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-036.jpg

I'm satisfied with Hulk being taken down by a plot. You on the other hand is satisfied with the showings above (lol). Is something wrong with you?

I literally dont understand you. If you want to lowball Hulk, there are other ways of doing it.

Odekahn
Hulk fan, how about I post it for you.

Hyperion is hit by a ground an pound that nearly takes him and the Captain out.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-022.jpg
http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/sonnendawg/media/Thanos/Infinity006-023.jpg.html

Hyperion then tries to retaliate with Heat vision but it is easily blocked. Even after the warning from Proxima, he is still stabbed through by Corvus (look at that fighting back).

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-029.jpg

Captain America saves Hyperion life by redirecting Proxima weapon at Corvus which nearly kills him and haves him at deaths door.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/sonnendawg/media/Thanos/Infinity006-031.jpg.html

Hyperion then kills off a defeated, near death Corvus with a dose of heat vision and he passes out afterwards (are you really impressed by this).

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-032.jpg

Binary then attacks Proxima who is down on her knees (and you are impressed by this) and Thanos attacks her and one punched her (and again, you are impressed by this).

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-033.jpg

And it begins. Thor shows up...hit Thanos with lightning and Thanos literally asks him to "do it again" (let this been Hulk, you would have lowballed the hell out of him.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-034.jpg

Thor hits him with another, more powerful lightning and Thanos states "is that all or do you have something more" (let this been Hulk, you would have lowballed the hell out of that showing).

Thor hits Thanos in the face with a full hammer shot and it doesn't even give him a scratch (let this been Hulk, you would have lowballed the hell out of him), THEN Thanos palms his second hammer shot (let this been Hulk, you would have lowballed the hell out of him).

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/sonnendawg/media/Thanos/Infinity006-035.jpg.html

Then Thanos punch him to the side and proceeds at blowing him away.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Thanos/Infinity006-036.jpg

I'm satisfied with Hulk being taken down by a plot. You on the other hand is satisfied with the showings above (lol). Is something wrong with you?

I literally dont understand you. If you want to lowball Hulk, there are other ways of doing it.

^Thanks! But I was talking about Hulk, not everyone else. I'm trying stay on topic here homie.

And everyone above had successful offensive attacks. Hulk had none. I wasn't happy with it, and you being a fellow Hulk fan shouldn't be either.

carver9
^Thanks! But I was talking about Hulk, not everyone else. I'm trying stay on topic here homie.

And everyone above had successful offensive attacks. Hulk had none. I wasn't happy with it, and you being a fellow Hulk fan shouldn't be either.

Hulk didn't get a chance to do anything since he was hit by a sun.

Which one would I prefer? Hulk being taken down by a plot device oooorrrr....

Thanos tanking everything Hulk threw at him asking for more.

Hulk taking out someone that was already dead.

Hulk sneak attacking someone and then getting one punched afterwards.

Like I've stated before, I am satisfied with what happened. You on the other hand is nitpicking; picking and choosing. Looking half crazy.

And need to understand what it means to have the weight of a SUN on you.

By the way, you was talking about everyone else. You said everyone had a decent showing minus Hulk. I didn't see anything decent in that comic from ANY of the Avengers minus Hulk not crumbling from the weight of the sun. I also like them referencing his super speed.

Odekahn
Hulk didn't get a chance to do anything since he was hit by a sun.

Which one would I prefer? Hulk being taken down by a plot device oooorrrr....

Thanos tanking everything Hulk threw at him asking for more.

Hulk taking out someone that was already dead.

Hulk sneak attacking someone and then getting one punched afterwards.

Like I've stated before, I am satisfied with what happened. You on the other hand is nitpicking; picking and choosing. Looking half crazy.

And need to understand what it means to have the weight of a SUN on you.

By the way, you was talking about everyone else. You said everyone had a decent showing minus Hulk. I didn't see anything decent in that comic from ANY of the Avengers minus Hulk not crumbling from the weight of the sun. I also like them referencing his super speed.

Ok then,
Hulk leaps at Thanos
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/816FC44D-CDD6-424E-8046-0AD22AE766DA.png

Hulk gets owned by Thanos
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/40AE3114-7C0E-42A6-B4E2-2FDB449CFCFC.png

Hulk leaps at the generals who were sent to make him suffer, it's 2v1 now
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/670113BA-E461-4DB4-BEA4-11A49AD3E27F.png

Hulk gets owned again IMMEDIATELY
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/FF88D725-54A8-4B66-9FF8-035CD062B433.png

Here Hulk is cut and HELD DOWN BY the weight of a star. They were making him suffer, they weren't trying to kill him.

Held down by isn't the same thing as being CRUSHED by

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/6A3E2BEB-F118-4D42-B43E-AD87E165401F.png

And here, Captain America saves the Hulk.
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/688253CC-02A9-432C-A513-B9407E60CD1B.png

Do I need to go on? Because it doesn't get any prettier from here...

carver9
Did I say anything about Hulk beating anyone during that scene? What I did say is, ALL OF THE AVENGERS GOT STOMPED. Hulk grinned at Thanos punch and he was only stopped by the weight of the sun. HULK GOT TAKEN OUT BY A PLOT WEAPON. It happens every time Hulk is in a fight against Thanos. The last time Hulk faced Thanos, Thanos mind controlled him to take out the Avengers.

Its just how it will always be until a writer grow balls and have Hulk and Thanos tackle each other with a deciding winner. Until then, I think every confrontation from here on out between Hulk and Thanos will be interrupted.

By the way, your scans was pointless.

quanchi112
It's pretty obvious Thanos is greater than Hulk. His minions easily took him out.

Odekahn
Did I say anything about Hulk beating anyone during that scene? What I did say is, ALL OF THE AVENGERS GOT STOMPED. Hulk grinned at Thanos punch and he was only stopped by the weight of the sun. HULK GOT TAKEN OUT BY A PLOT WEAPON. It happens every time Hulk is in a fight against Thanos. The last time Hulk faced Thanos, Thanos mind controlled him to take out the Avengers.

Its just how it will always be until a writer grow balls and have Hulk and Thanos tackle each other with a deciding winner. Until then, I think every confrontation from here on out between Hulk and Thanos will be interrupted.

By the way, your scans was pointless.

But at least the other Avengers PUT UP A FIGHT.

It was obvious who is the superior between the two. You can call it a plot weapon if you want, but I call it a loss and a bad one at that.

And Hulk did not grin.

Odekahn
Here's what happened next...

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/1CABAF60-C138-4D8D-8660-1AA26B0BCA9C.png

carver9
But at least the other Avengers PUT UP A FIGHT.

It was obvious who is the superior between the two. You can call it a plot weapon if you want, but I call it a loss and a bad one at that.

And Hulk did not grin.

When did they put up a fight minus the sneak attacks?

If someone would have saved Hulk, he would have put up a fight.

If Hulk was able to wake up from being one shot koed, he would have put up a fight.

If Hulk had a dead opponent in front of him, he would have put up a fight.

All of the Avengers got stomped. None of them put up a fight without circumstances. Hulk didn't have those circumstances.

The ones that made it back to the battle didn't do anything worth mentioning.

Your argument is lame and everyone and their grandmomma admitted Hulk grinned. It doesn't matter though...you are the guy that didn't even notice Juggernaut running/charging at WWH (lol).

carver9
Here's what happened next...

I know what happened next. The same thing that happened in the beginning...Hulk got taken out by a plot device. Hyperion nearly got killed "if it wasn't for Cap".

Binary got one shotted, TWICE.

Thor got ridiculed.

Cap got taken out twice.

The Avengers got stomped.

Odekahn

If someone would have saved Hulk, he would have put up a fight.

If Hulk was able to wake up from being one shot koed, he would have put up a fight.

I'm sorry but..... ROFLMFAO!

iceman24567
He did get owned luckily for carver it wasnt by some weakass attacks

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
He did get owned luckily for carver it wasnt by some weakass attacks

thumb up

Everyone sees this. Odekahn is trying to lowball like usual.

carver9
I'm sorry but..... ROFLMFAO!

You need to laugh at yourself for trying to hard.

jaxthejester
In a one on one "fist" fight, WWHulk would battle his way up to World Breaker levels.

World Breaker would kick the crap out of Thanos.

That said-

Mark Waid's sad-ass incarnation of Hulk is NOT WWHulk.

This current version is closer to 80's Savage Hulk at best.

Which is why bringing up this recent battle with Thanos is pointless.

Because Thanos did not face "World War Hulk" in Infinity #6.
Thanos faced "Indestructible Hulk" in Infinity #6.

These are two separate incarnations of Hulk.
And they are not even remotely close in power level.

Waid's Hulk = Roughly on par with Fixit.

WWHulk = Roughly on par with Maestro/Classic Juggernaut.

WB Hulk = Blows even "Herald" Class Power out of the water.

Think on this:

Thanos whooped Surfer with a handful of punches.
Arm'Cheddon is on par with (and holds a win over) Surfer.
WB Hulk turned Arm'Cheddon into a Dust Mote with next to no effort.

Thanos has never been forced to "brawl" with a being of World Breaker's power level.
Blast? Sure. Teleport? Sure. Brawl? No.
Thanos is not unbeatable in a fist fight.

Bottom Line-

Thanos mud-stomps the piece of crap "current Hulk" that Waid is writing.

But- Thanos gets mud-stomped by the Avatar of Rage that Pak wrote.

This is the way of things. Embrace it.

carver9
LOL...Waid Hulk is far above Fixit and is more powerful than Savage Hulk.

Sorry bro.

Badabing
Rise up gamma nation. Smite these non-believers!

durhulk

g_hulk

b_hulk

carver9
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Rao Kal El
Arm'cheddon on par with Silver Surfer??? laughing out loud

I mean yes, he is good at manipulating energy, but your statement indicates that Arm'cheddon has also the speed, durability, strength and basically the versatility of Silver Surfer, which he does not.

also laughing out loud at "blowing" herald class, I mean yes the power is respectable but nothing on the terms to put to shame Heralds under different writers.

but to each his own, I guess smile

jaxthejester

Sorry bro.

My ass.

Savage Hulk has some of the greatest power feats in history.

A pissed off Savage Hulk would kick the crap out of current Hulk.

The truth is that Waid's Hulk is a sad, pathetic shadow of that former glory.
Even Grey Hulk has better showings that Waid Hulk.

Don't live on false dreams.

Current Hulk's powerless power armor should read "Jobber Hulk" on the side.

Inhuman
So Thanos should lose now to beings that could wreck planets? (if we are talking about slugfest then add.... So Thanos should lose now to beings that could wreck planets with brute force?)

Rao Kal El
One thing I have to say Jax seems to know better the Hulk history IMO so thumb up props to who props deserves.

carver9
Originally posted by jaxthejester
My ass.

Savage Hulk has some of the greatest power feats in history.

A pissed off Savage Hulk would kick the crap out of current Hulk.

The truth is that Waid's Hulk is a sad, pathetic shadow of that former glory.
Even Grey Hulk has better showings that Waid Hulk.

Don't live on false dreams.

Current Hulk's powerless power armor should read "Jobber Hulk" on the side.

Savage Hulk fts isn't anything close to being as consistent as Current Hulk fts. Savage was powerful but current Hulk walk around strength is at high Herald plus. Dont know what you are basing this off of but if Infinity got you that riled up, then you might not want to look at some of the stuff Savage Hulk went through, like being choked out by a snake...koed by Doc Sampson, dropped by Ironman...dropped by Namor twice.

When it comes to consistency and power fts, Waid Hulk stomps Savage.

Damborgson

Sorry bro.

Works for me. Thor already knocked this hulk out by accident so make him as powerful as you want Carv big grin

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

I mean yes, he is good at manipulating energy, but your statement indicates that Arm'cheddon has also the speed, durability, strength and basically the versatility of Silver Surfer, which he does not.

also laughing out loud at "blowing" herald class, I mean yes the power is respectable but nothing on the terms to put to shame Heralds under different writers.

Arm'cheddon defeated Surfer and Merged Hulk at the same time. This alone proves that he is either on or above Surfer level.

jaxthejester

He holds a win over Surfer. All stats accounted for. He still took him down.

And WB Hulk dusted Arm'Cheddon in HotM without even needing to punch him.

(And prior to that, he ripped his arm off and blasted his face half off with it.)

Add that WWHulk (pre-WB) kicked Sentry's ass; who in turn kicked the crap out of Terrax.

You do the math.

Terrax = Herald.
Surfer = Herald.
Sentry kicked the crap out of Terrax.
Arm'cheddon took down Surfer.
WWHulk dropped Sentry.
WB Hulk dropped Arm'Cheddon.
HotM Level WB Hulk "incinerated" Arm'cheddon, Bi-Beast, Wendigo, and a world of demons without even needing to throw a punch.

The power levels are more than evident.

WWHulk > Sentry > Terrax (by a frigg'n land slide)
WB Hulk > Arm'Cheddon > Surfer (by right of victory)
HotM WB Hulk = Cosmic Force of Nature.

Pak put ink to paper that even OF Thor would not have faired better than Sentry against WWHulk.

And Thor has a long history of kicking Surfer's ass.

WB was a transcendent beast.
Thanos was afraid of fist fighting Champion.
He sure as hell isn't winning a fist fight against WB.

Truth.

carver9
Works for me. Thor already knocked this hulk out by accident so make him as powerful as you want Carv big grin

Dont have a problem with that. The Hulk before Waid Hulk koed Thor with his own hammer and tanked energy blasts that dropped Thor.

thumb up

jaxthejester
Originally posted by Inhuman
So Thanos should lose now to beings that could wreck planets? (if we are talking about slugfest then add.... So Thanos should lose now to beings that could wreck planets with brute force?)

Only in a fist fight.

I hold no delusions that Hulk could beat him with all powers on the board.

jaxthejester
One thing I have to say Jax seems to know better the Hulk history IMO so thumb up props to who props deserves.

Thank you, good sir.

Damborgson
Dont have a problem with that. The Hulk before Waid Hulk koed Thor with his own hammer and tanked energy blasts that dropped Thor.

thumb up

Wow! That must be some writing genius to get a story that action packed. Do you know who wrote that masterpiece? Please don't leave me in suspense.

jaxthejester
Savage Hulk fts isn't anything close to being as consistent as Current Hulk fts. Savage was powerful but current Hulk walk around strength is at high Herald plus. Dont know what you are basing this off of but if Infinity got you that riled up, then you might not want to look at some of the stuff Savage Hulk went through, like being choked out by a snake...koed by Doc Sampson, dropped by Ironman...dropped by Namor twice.

When it comes to consistency and power fts, Waid Hulk stomps Savage.

What delusional world do you live in?

What has Waid's Hulk done that even remotely places him close to the feats of Savage Hulk?

When is the last time Lame-Ass Hulk took on a foe like Galaxy Master?

Or put down Hyperion with Thunder Clap?

Please.

Waid's Hulk is a joke. He has trouble with basic Iron Man.
He turns back into Banner if you fart too close to him.

Waid has turned him into a JOKE.

List your top 5 (and I mean TOP) Feats for "Indestructible Hulk."

I can blow each of them out of the water with Feats from Savage Hulk.

jaxthejester

thumb up

...that WAS Savage Hulk.

And the story was written by Dee Snider's kid.

Savage Hulk took down Thor with a few hits in that battle.
In the DOZEN or so battles prior to that, he matched Thor and Stalemated him virtually every time.

Current Hulk, on the other hand, cannot even dig through a mile of Earth and Metal without first turning into "Hulk Squared" (another piece of writing crap that Waid should be flogged over).
Savage Hulk could shatter mountains with a single hit.
No "Hulk Squared" needed.

Face it- current Hulk is a dolt. And Waid should be ashamed of his half-ass writing.

He prefers to write Banner. Street levels are all that he is good at these days. I say put him back on Daredevil.

Then MAYBE Hulk can land another Peter David or another Pak.

Pak's Hulk would murder Waid's Hulk in record time.
That glory will not return until Waid is gone from this series.

Rao Kal El
He holds a win over Surfer. All stats accounted for. He still took him down.

And WB Hulk dusted Arm'Cheddon in HotM without even needing to punch him.

(And prior to that, he ripped his arm off and blasted his face half off with it.)

Add that WWHulk (pre-WB) kicked Sentry's ass; who in turn kicked the crap out of Terrax.

You do the math.

Terrax = Herald.
Surfer = Herald.
Sentry kicked the crap out of Terrax.
Arm'cheddon took down Surfer.
WWHulk dropped Sentry.
WB Hulk dropped Arm'Cheddon.
HotM Level WB Hulk "incinerated" Arm'cheddon, Bi-Beast, Wendigo, and a world of demons without even needing to throw a punch.

The power levels are more than evident.

WWHulk > Sentry > Terrax (by a frigg'n land slide)
WB Hulk > Arm'Cheddon > Surfer (by right of victory)
HotM WB Hulk = Cosmic Force of Nature.

Pak put ink to paper that even OF Thor would not have faired better than Sentry against WWHulk.

And Thor has a long history of kicking Surfer's ass.

WB was a transcendent beast.
Thanos was afraid of fist fighting Champion.
He sure as hell isn't winning a fist fight against WB.

Truth.

a couple of things Arm'cheddon defeated Surfer IIRC by weakness exploitation. Meaning that Surfer was not in optimum condition.

Troyans (Arm'cheddon's race) physical stats are mainly unknown, except for Arm'cheddon's son who I don't think displayed a great deal of piercing durability.

There is that and that Terrax is mostly a jobber under a lot of writers and the math does not quite adds up when sentry basically faced Hulk in a most casual maner.

but that is my opinion. I think Green scar could win if He ramps it up to WB mode. specially since this is a slugfest and Thanos does not has the HF hulk has, but I think in this particular thread WWH is nuttered to that arc.

carver9
What delusional world do you live in?

What has Waid's Hulk done that even remotely places him close to the feats of Savage Hulk?

When is the last time Lame-Ass Hulk took on a foe like Galaxy Master?

Or put down Hyperion with Thunder Clap?

Please.

Waid's Hulk is a joke. He has trouble with basic Iron Man.
He turns back into Banner if you fart too close to him.

Waid has turned him into a JOKE.

List your top 5 (and I mean TOP) Feats for "Indestructible Hulk."

I can blow each of them out of the water with Feats from Savage Hulk.

You are not getting it. The consistency of his fts puts him above Savage Hulk whereas Savage Hulk fts are spread throughout his history. Within the short time Waid has had had, Hulk has...

Overpowered time stop.

Punched time so hard that it set everything back to what it was...changed history.

Punched through a wall that was completely indestructible...lets not forget, the guy in the scan had a weapon that was capable of cutting through anything, including time itself and Hulk was the only one capable of breaching this force field.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16636619_Indestructible_Hulk_13_008.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16636620_Indestructible_Hulk_13_009.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16636621_Indestructible_Hulk_13_010.jpg

Ripped through an armor with one hand that was capable of withstanding "ANY" pressure in space.

One shot koed Graviton.

LOL at him struggling with Ironman. That wasn't a struggle at all.

He withstood/tanked high Herald level weapons. Even withstood a gun that can rip through molecules on a sub atomic level. All of this happened this yr and I'm forgetting some fts.

The fts you'll probably bring up spreads within a 20 yr gap. The consistency of this Hulk and his fts is mind boggling.

Why does this version of Hulk need to fight Galaxy Master again? Current Hulk nearly overpowered the In-betweener power, the same IB that gave Galactus a run for his money. You probably need to reread his stuff.

I almost forgot, he also tanked a blast that was capable of melting adamantium.

jaxthejester
Arm'cheddon defeated Surfer and Merged Hulk at the same time. This alone proves that he is either on or above Surfer level.

And WB Hulk smoked Arm'Cheddon like he was fighting Spiderman. It was a Gamma Massacre.

Put THAT Hulk in a "fist fight" with Thanos, and the Titan is taking a dirt nap.

carver9
a couple of things Arm'cheddon defeated Surfer IIRC by weakness exploitation. Meaning that Surfer was not in optimum condition.

Troyans (Arm'cheddon's race) physical stats are mainly unknown, except for Arm'cheddon's son who I don't think displayed a great deal of piercing durability.

There is that and that Terrax is mostly a jobber under a lot of writers and the math does not quite adds up when sentry basically faced Hulk in a most casual maner.

but that is my opinion. I think Green scar could win if He ramps it up to WB mode. specially since this is a slugfest and Thanos does not has the HF hulk has, but I think in this particular thread WWH is nuttered to that arc.

Prove that Arm'cheddon defeated Surfer via weakness exploiting.

Rao Kal El
Prove that Arm'cheddon defeated Surfer via weakness exploiting.

IIRC He opened or closed his power like an "spigot" something along those lines.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>