Any old members...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General_Iroh
Any old members look back on their old posts and cringe? I just started lurking again recently, and I've been going over some of my old posts. I don't know how old others were when they joined, but I was about 12. I have 10,000+ posts, the majority of which are absolutely terrible. I was a 12 year old influenced by K. Diddy, it was just a recipe for disaster.

parenthesis
I do, but I realise I'm a different person now, so it doesn't affect me so much.

Impediment
I'm still here.

How sad am I?

parenthesis
Keeping a dead forum alive....you're sadder than life support.

Vinny Valentine
****ing K.diddy.

Kelly_Bean
Yeh, I think the majority of my posts were lame RP'ing in the "KMC Coven" thread.

D:

Kostabot
I woudn't say I cringe. I just have a little giggle to myself about my insights and perspectives as a 17yo. Some posts in the matrix sub-forums from 2003 or so were a great trip down memory lane. I even remembered the computer I used as school in my free periods to browse KMC stick out tongue.

silver_tears
How old are you now?

Oneness
I was the first member.

You're all young bloods in my eyes.

Kostabot
Originally posted by silver_tears
How old are you now?

27 raver

Youre 25 now, right?

silver_tears
Yessir

Kostabot
Seriously seems surreal that I first spoke to u 10yrs ago on my school library computer. This place brings back some fond memories. Maybe ill pop in more often. Good to keep in touch with a few of the crazy characters on here. smile

Now we just just have to lure a few of the older members back to give the OTF more traffic.

Oneness
I registered 9 years ago as a hhh (N word). Got banned, socked as Monster of Energy, got IP banned (for being a sock). Somehow registered again as Knight of Steel in 2009 I think, got perma banned for saying Superman sucks in a Superman respect thread (back when this site was less tolerant). I'm 20 now, this is my 4th account.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.