Spidey Villains vs. X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Green Goblin
Lizard
Dr. Octopus
Carnage
Sandman
Rhino
Morlun
Electro

Vs

Cyclops
Wolverine
Storm
Gambit
Beast
Armor
Namor
Colossus

Who wins?

Odekahn
X-men. But they work for it.

LOL @ Sandman on one team with Storm on the other. Swoosh!

Danny Wayne
X men but it be a good fight.

carver9
Don't see a single person on the Xmen that can take Morlun out.

VeganDiet
Originally posted by carver9
I think Morlun was shown to be vulnerable to piercing attacks in that Black Panther arc. He also looked to be much more vulnerable whilst feeding on people, so he might be taken down that way as well.

DarkSaint85

thumb up

Flyattractor
FanBoyAura powered Wolverine can take them all out single handed except for possibly Sandman....

but I bet he could.

Digi
Storm is really an equalizer here, because she can single-handedly take out Electro and Sandman...who otherwise would be huge problems for the X-Men.

Morlun's the best single combatant in this fight, but I think he'd eventually be fighting a 3 or 4-on-1. X-Men for a slight majority, but it could go either way.

SamZED
Originally posted by Digi
Storm is really an equalizer here, because she can single-handedly take out Electro and Sandman...who otherwise would be huge problems for the X-Men. True. On the other hand there's Carnage who can easilly take over at least 80% of team X. Depends on who fights whom first I guess. But Morlun IMO tips it in team 1 favor.

Golgo13
Storm wins.

8swords
morlun is a big factor in this fight, if he manages to beat the AOE powerhouse storm early then they might have a chance

8swords

wolverine yes yes

ShadowFyre
I know electro is kind of a crappy character but couldnt he pretty much fry half of the xmen including storm in a second or two?

8swords
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I know electro is kind of a crappy character but couldnt he pretty much fry half of the xmen including storm in a second or two?

depends, what if cyclops got him first? and IMHO, cyclops would hit him first

pym-ftw
X-men also have a huge team work advantage. They are probably the best "team" not named FF in comics.

Raisen
Carnage, Morlun, and Electro will rack up some major kills.
this fight is tough

SamZED
Originally posted by 8swords
wolverine yes yes Doubt it. Wolverine didn't even sense Morlun's presence when he ran past him.

zopzop
Morlun solos. What does Team 2 have in their arsenal, power wise, that can compare to multiple vibranium tipped nukes (which Morlun laughed off btw)? Nothing.

pym-ftw
Namor throwing him into orbit

8swords
Originally posted by SamZED
Doubt it. Wolverine didn't even sense Morlun's presence when he ran past him.

forum fight. so yeah,

RockofAges
Originally posted by pym-ftw

lol
Nice

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Like he did vs Thing. Oh wait.......

8swords
Originally posted by zopzop
Like he did vs Thing. Oh wait.......

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.