Thanos VS Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos

VS

Worldbreaker Hulk

1) Slugfest
2) Standard fight

dial J for Josh
Lordofbrooklyn your a jerk but I admire your ballsy nature.

1. Hulk
2. Thanos

But this is something we all know.

Rao Kal El
thumb up

Bouboumaster
Thanos in both

quanchi112
Thanos. All day and twice on Sunday.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Lordofbrooklyn you're a legend and I admire your ballsy nature.

Yes, everyone does but it is nice to hear it every now and then.

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Yes, everyone does but it is nice to hear it every now and then.

carver9

1. Hulk
2. Thanos via bfr

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing

I wonder if Raptor meat goes well with pasta?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Badabing

laughing out loud you're gonna mark him for life

Odekahn
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I wonder if Raptor meat goes well with pasta?

You'll never find out, lol.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Odekahn
You'll never find out, lol.

http://images.amcnetworks.com/ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/james-earl-jones-as-thulsa-doom-in-conan.jpg

Watch your tone!

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud Someone want's to try "Raptor meat?"

That sounds bad stick out tongue

eaebiakuya
1 - Hard fight. Thanos is far more durable. But WBH is stronger or will get stronger + healing factor. WBH can win in a very long fight.

2 - Thanos wins without much problems.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
laughing out loud Someone want's to try "Raptor meat?"

That sounds bad stick out tongue

HEY, it is considered fine cuisine throught Europe and parts of Asia!

mad

Prof. T.C McAbe

1. Hulk
2. Thanos

thumb up

deathslash

1. Hulk
2. Thanos

But this is something we all know. yes

Odekahn
laughing out loud

h1a8
Thanos dies quickly in both

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos dies quickly in both Based on ?

Stoic
WB Hulk wins both

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
WB Hulk wins both Based on ?

carver9
WB Hulk wins both

thumb up

Naija boy
Hulk in both

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

WB Hulk was OP, Thanos isn't.

quanchi112
WB Hulk was OP, Thanos isn't. How does he win ?

Rao Kal El
How does he win ?

by beating the crap out of Thanos who does not has a HF on par of Hulk's

Unless Thanos is also un-ko-able

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hulk in both

janus77
Hulk wins in both scenarios.

Raisen
WB Hulk wins both

quanchi112
by beating the crap out of Thanos who does not has a HF on par of Hulk's

Unless Thanos is also un-ko-able But what is this based off of ? Without evidence you have nothing.

Rao Kal El
Is Thanos un-ko-able?

quanchi112
Is Thanos un-ko-able? Did I ever make that claim ?

Rao Kal El
No you didn't. But I am asking you.

Raisen
How does he win ?

by worldbreaking, hulk style

quanchi112
No you didn't. But I am asking you. Well if I never made the claim why would you ask.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
by worldbreaking, hulk style That isn't enough.

Rao Kal El
Just curious to see what do you think.

eaebiakuya
So you guys really think WBH is high trans or low Skyfather ? He would do better than Thanos against Odin and Tyrant ?

Raisen
WBH

Raisen
That isn't enough.

concession?

janus77
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
So you guys really think WBH is high trans or low Skyfather ? He would do better than Thanos against Odin and Tyrant ?
He's already proven to be more powerful than Umar, in her own dimension.

He's clearly up there in the trans/skyfather range when unrestrained.

eaebiakuya
Umar dont was tanking, without problems, everything during the WBH against Red Hulk fight ?

carver9
HUH?

eaebiakuya
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsRedShe-Hulk08.jpg.html

I mean This. Power of two WBH dont did anything to Umar. But one single WBH is more powerfull ?

janus77
Umar states, on-panel, that she does not have the power to subdue all the mindlessones, within her dimension. Hulk, with one punch, annihilates all of them. Also, she needed him, in another instance, to push back the horde of mindlessones, in order for her to erect a mystical barrier. He did it with a simple stomp.

Further, you've got Hulk being stated to require the _majority_ of Master Order's energies to restrain. And this was not a very pissed off Hulk.

Hulk is clearly in the high trans/skyfather territory when he wants to be (like punching through time (or when Savage Hulk punched through the TimeStorm).

At the most conservative, the lowest estimate possible of Green Scar's power levels when unrestrained, is around the equivalent of 2000 Wendigos/BiBeasts (and this is actually hugely underestimating it as Green Scar didn't need to go "HOTM" to achieve that level of power).

Malkaedus
Slugfest: Hulk
Normal: Thanos

janus77
I don't see "other powers" cutting it when Hulk unleashes so much energy as to destroy planets with mere backwash.

Thanos was on his knees, praying and begging Galactus to stay his hand, after Galactus blasted him. There whole conflict didn't even destroy a planet, nor did BlackBolt's amplified voice-bomb attack which also caused Thanos a bit of damage.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by janus77
Thanos was on his knees, praying and begging Galactus to stay his hand, after Galactus blasted him. There whole conflict didn't even destroy a planet, nor did BlackBolt's amplified voice-bomb attack which also caused Thanos a bit of damage. Sake of story, you can't honestly believe any writer would blow up earth where the story takes place. I've seen atatcks in comics that were described to blow up planets if not galaxies, yet they didn't level a city.

janus77
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sake of story, you can't honestly believe any writer would blow up earth where the story takes place. I've seen atatcks in comics that were described to blow up planets if not galaxies, yet they didn't level a city.
Doesn't need to blow up the planet, but we've seen (on several occasions) attacks by Hulk that have damaged the continental shelf, activated volcanoes across the planet, caused mountains to shake miles away etc etc ... much much greater scale of power.

The basic point is, that the destructive power of BB's scream at Thanos (plus bomb) is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Green Scar's single footstep on (the writer protected) Earth.

Insane Titan
All powers included Thanos wins without question

eaebiakuya
Doesn't need to blow up the planet, but we've seen (on several occasions) attacks by Hulk that have damaged the continental shelf, activated volcanoes across the planet, caused mountains to shake miles away etc etc ... much much greater scale of power.

The basic point is, that the destructive power of BB's scream at Thanos (plus bomb) is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Green Scar's single footstep on (the writer protected) Earth.

You are forgoting that Thanos tanked a planetary explosion, with less damage than BB attack. And after the planetary explosion feat, Thanos got upgrades in power.

Any Odin or Tyrant attacks are by far much more stronger than any planet explosion.

eaebiakuya
I don't see "other powers" cutting it when Hulk unleashes so much energy as to destroy planets with mere backwash.

Thanos did the same, pre upgrades.

janus77
Any Odin or Tyrant attacks are by far much more stronger than any planet explosion.
So is a single unrestrained punch by Hulk. And when he amps up from there ...

The point is that Thanos was damaged by <<<<<<<<<<<<< planet City busting attack.

His upgrades are ambiguous, the most significant "upgrade" I recall is that Death kicked him out of the house.

janus77
Thanos did the same, pre upgrades.
Scan?

I know - again, stated on-panel - that Thanos was roughed up going through a blackhole (something that had no effect on Hulk) and that the blackhole that Surfer created with energy discharge could have killed Thanos (according to Skreet).

eaebiakuya
BB scream is a trans level attack. Much more stronger than a City level attack.

Here Thanos destroys a planet, and survive the destruction without damage:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/goku-and-superman-and-thor-run-the-gaunlet-read-op/320057/?page=4

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/goku-and-superman-and-thor-run-the-gaunlet-read-op/320057/?page=4

This same Drax survived another planetary explosion in the past, and had destroyed a Sun with his hands. Still, This explosion was stronger enough to KO him.

janus77
BB scream is a trans level attack. Much more stronger than a City level attack.

Here Thanos destroys a planet, and survive the destruction without damage:

This same Drax survived another planetary explosion in the past, and had destroyed a Sun with his hands. Still, This explosion was stronger enough to KO him.
"trans-level attack" is not a comic-book measure, it's just KMC nerdgasmic puffery.

What is depicted on-panel, is that Thanos took BB's scream + a bomb, the devastation of the combination was much less than city-wide.

Decimus
Thanos at his most powerful actually takes damage that dwarfs planetary destruction. WBH is a pseudo-comic physicist's wet dream from people pushing intelligences of about 120 trying to push others around lol if they learn more these "people"realize that such arguments are laughable. If you think even remotely from a character's perspective Thanos (in a few random arcs with the exception of a few outliers) most powerful showings without ig or hotu just beast hulk. Thanos kills WBH both at max power. He is simply too intelligent,strong,durable and most likely even faster than hulk. Which add to the failure of hulk as a retard character to begin with. Hulk get smashed ? If he wins its due to marvel needing some plot device to actually harm Thanos... Thanos throws him into the sun. wink

janus77
Originally posted by Decimus
Thanos at his most powerful actually takes damage that dwarfs planetary destruction. WBH is a pseudo-comic physicist's wet dream from people pushing intelligences of about 120 trying to push others around lol if they learn more these "people"realize that such arguments are laughable. If you think even remotely from a character's perspective Thanos (in a few random arcs with the exception of a few outliers) most powerful showings without ig or hotu just beast hulk. Thanos kills WBH both at max power. He is simply too intelligent,strong,durable and most likely even faster than hulk. Which add to the failure of hulk as a retard character to begin with. Hulk get smashed ? If he wins its due to marvel needing some plot device to actually harm Thanos... Thanos throws him into the sun. wink
Take a breath, step back. Slap yourself.

yes.

Decimus
Like how Thanos slaps hulk and surfer lol

janus77
Like how Thanos slaps hulk and surfer lol
If you can, yes. Might do you some good smile.

Decimus
If you can, yes. Might do you some good smile.

Its more likely Surfer is randomly teleported into the arena were Thanos promptly places him in an arm bar- Surfer proceeds to faint then Thanos kicks hulk into the sun.

janus77
Its more likely Surfer is randomly teleported into the arena were Thanos promptly places him in an arm bar- Surfer proceeds to faint then Thanos kicks hulk into the sun.
Thanos is just protected by the same PISforce that protects Captain America.

Decimus
All characters have their lows and highs but Thanos in general is written beyond Hulk's level even WBH.

janus77
All characters have their lows and highs but Thanos in general is written beyond Hulk's level even WBH.
Not at all. Without amps or Death's assistance, Thanos is well below WBH.

eaebiakuya
"trans-level attack" is not a comic-book measure, it's just KMC nerdgasmic puffery.

What is depicted on-panel, is that Thanos took BB's scream + a bomb, the devastation of the combination was much less than city-wide.

But then Odin and Galactus attacks are weaker than a City level attack? You are really saying that ?

If it hurted Thanos, who tanked a planetary explosion, who Koed a starbuster, Then This attack must be stronger than City level.

eaebiakuya
Thanos is just protected by the same PISforce that protects Captain America.

Sorry, but when we talk about PIS is almost impossible to beat the Hulk. Everyone know WWH is full of PIS.

Danny Wayne
Hulk
Thanos

janus77
But then Odin and Galactus attacks are weaker than a City level attack? You are really saying that ?

If it hurted Thanos, who tanked a planetary explosion, who Koed a starbuster, Then This attack must be stronger than City level.
The same argument when Sentry busts out "The power of a million suns" against Hulk, seems not to hold weight, so why should it for Thanos?

Odin doesn't always hit that powerfully. So, not sure what that's supposed to prove.

As for Galactus, he's supposed to be beyond physical body like an m-body, we only perceive him in the way we can comprehend. So his attacks are on more levels and through more dimensions than purely the physical/present dimension.

Same as the fight with The Galactus Engine, it was supposed to be going on across a range of dimensions.

Also, Galactus has blasted, smacked and eye-beamed Surfer and Hulk before ... So no guarantee that every attack is the same order of power.

janus77
Sorry, but when we talk about PIS is almost impossible to beat the Hulk. Everyone know WWH is full of PIS.
No, that's just you filling up with PISs and vinegar.

In no way is WWH more "PIS"-filled than your average arc.

PIS is when a one-time weapon comes out of nowhere to take out a character (Hulk/Thanos during the finale of infinity). Or whenever IM/Thor/Captain America/Hawkeye aren't instantly killed in any big Avengers fight.

eaebiakuya
Lol. In another thread you say Surfer should not be Koed by Thanos because tanked worst in the past.

Here you try to say Thanos was hurted by a City level attack ( it was not), and ignore that he tanked much more in the past.

I never spoke about Sentry in This thread. For me, he never really had the power o thousand of suns, never was proved. Its a hyperbole IMO.

eaebiakuya
No, that's just you filling up with PISs and vinegar.

In no way is WWH more "PIS"-filled than your average arc.

PIS is when a one-time weapon comes out of nowhere to take out a character (Hulk/Thanos during the finale of infinity). Or whenever IM/Thor/Captain America/Hawkeye aren't instantly killed in any big Avengers fight.

PIS is a character dont using his powers, when he can. Like strange choosing to go to a h2h fight against Hulk, when he had others options. Go read KMC definition of a PIS, It is pretty clear.

janus77
Lol. In another thread you say Surfer should not be Koed by Thanos because tanked worst in the past.

Here you try to say Thanos was hurted by a City level attack ( it was not), and ignore that he tanked much more in the past.

I never spoke about Sentry in This thread. For me, he never really had the power o thousand of suns, never was proved. Its a hyperbole IMO.
I said Surfer shouldn't have been killed by Thanos' punches. And that is true given what Surfer is (PC in a cosmic glaze) and what he's withstood in the past (and since) just fine. It's the usual Surfer jobbing out to Thanos.

Thanos was hurt by a bomb-amped Scream, that doesn't mean he would have been killed by a city-destroying attack, just that it is a level <<<<<<<<<<<<<< what Hulk can do.

And Thanos has also been wrecked by Runner's attacks, by a blackhole and has been wary of a blackhole that Surfer created too.

There are other instances too, but the point is that it doesn't take a Galactus to beat Thanos, physically.

janus77
PIS is a character dont using his powers, when he can. Like strange choosing to go to a h2h fight against Hulk, when he had others options. Go read KMC definition of a PIS, It is pretty clear.
Go read the comic. Strange didn't choose to go h2h, he was desperate after getting his hands crushed and he resorted to the most powerful demon he could - Zom.

And still, the point remains that you're just raging on hate. Nothing more. There's no justification for the silly stupid stance of "worst PIS evvvvvver", when you have far worse happening in Fear Itself, Chaos Wars, Infinity, any big Avengers battle featuring Cap/IM/Hawkeye ...

Decimus
Not at all. Without amps or Death's assistance, Thanos is well below WBH.
WBH is an amp btw and Thanos beat the hulk every time they interacted comically most of the time. I will give you that Thanos did say in the infinity gauntlet arc that he would not wish to battle hulk but then he apparently committed suicide with a nuclear device at the end of said arc-so that should show u how the character has developed and the inconsistency of writers. It seems like u want the amps for Hulk and not to acknowledge the amps uniformly for Thanos. Odin and Tyrant are two enemies that WBH would never have been able to contend with. Even with slight amps he was able to survive these battles and these subtleties add up over time to equal a team busting character. WBH destroyed things in a dimension where matter wasn't the same as it is in normal 616 it is documented if i remember correct by doc strange. WBH has nevertheless some good feats but he cannot compare to Thanos' history or upgrade after upgrade to the point where he is taking Blackbolt's scream (even if he's depowered due to a bomb) to the face point blank plus showing no signs of any real damage from Thor. Believe what u must but Thanos is written to be a larger threat and its definitely not just for his intellect that is just icing he is a composite monster.

janus77
WBH is an amp...
Whole block of rage-text ... but thankfully it starts with an error, so I'll address that and ignore the rest yes.

WBH is Green Scar not holding back. No amp at all.

Clearly you haven't read the comics, to make such an elementary error.

Decimus
It is an amp on the character worked into the arc as a plot device buddy

janus77
It is an amp on the character worked into the arc as a plot device buddy
No, not at all. You're missing the entire point of the arc, if you think that.

Hulk was always that powerful, but he wouldn't kill nor endanger innocents, which we saw illustrated time and again, during WWH, especially when Cho tried to piss him off.

That's also the reason Hulk _asks_ Umar if there are any innocents in her dimension, because he doesn't want to hold back.

Hulk without Banner's conscious restraints = WBH.
Hulk with Banner holding him back = WWH.

An "amp" is some additional power/tool to bring about extra power that is not innate to the character.

"WBH" is just what Green Scar can do when he doesn't have to worry about innocents/casualties.

Decimus
You are missing the point of comics. It was a byproduct of the writer deciding to allow a character to "unlock" amplifying their attitude or whatever thing they are allowing to justify giving the character said reasons for their unusual feats. The character is being amplified in some form thus the usage of amp in English. It may not be part of the jargon you normally use but i think it holds up logically in the language you speak and write. But as i said believe what u must Thanos wins.

janus77
So basically you want to argue against the comic definition of Hulk?

Decimus
No the word amp as i am using it in relation to character development in story arcs

janus77
No the word amp as i am using it in relation to character development in comic arcs
Makes no sense whatsoever as character's evolve over time.

Read Tempus Fugit, where Banner states that Savage Hulk was just his "adolescence", his powers at a growing/developing state.

Read Planet Hulk, where he is initially weakened and then slowly grows back to his normal levels.

Hulk always had the power to do what he does during HOTM, just that his Banner aspect had - prior to House of M - been at odds with and mistrusted his Hulk aspect.

Your definition of an "amp" is quite outside of what KMC considers an amp and is quite outside of what the comics state.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
concession? I don't concede I just take em, son.

quanchi112
Just curious to see what do you think. What do you think I think.

Rao Kal El
What do you think I think.

That you don't want to answer my question. wink

quanchi112
That you don't want to answer my question. wink Why would I think he is unkoable ?

janus77
Why would I think he is unkoable ?
Because you are Quan. We do not ask why, only "based on?".

Odekahn
laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Why would I think he is unkoable ?

Ok, so obviously you don't think he is. cool. thumb up

Stoic
Ok, so obviously you don't think he is. cool. thumb up

Quan isn't stupid, and he likely won't answer your question, but instead keep it blowing around in the wind like a kite, so instead, I'll answer your question. Thanos can be KO'd, and has been KO'd by the Maker, which is obviously what you may have been prepared to launch at him if he said no. Here's a good question for many of the people that believe that Thanos wins this. How well would he do against a guy walking around with the strength of Hercules x 13? And then ask yourself how well would he do when this guy can exceed this level in the Dark Dimension? You tell me if that is High Herald level, or even High Trans level? If anyone believes that a High Herald is equal to a guy that has the power of 113 Hercules level characters in one body please let it be known. Again The Hulk went above that level of power.

You see what we have here are people that were impressed by what Thanos took in the form of Black Bolt, and how he easily tanked Thor's blasts, and hits to the dome, but can't remember the Rulk did the same, and the Hulk was able to KO that same Rulk with a thunder clap, and he was nowhere near his WB Hulk levels.

WB Hulk wins this easily.

Kid Kurdy
WBH is an amp btw and Thanos beat the hulk every time they interacted comically most of the time.
No.

eaebiakuya

Decimus
Makes no sense whatsoever as character's evolve over time.

Read Tempus Fugit, where Banner states that Savage Hulk was just his "adolescence", his powers at a growing/developing state.

Read Planet Hulk, where he is initially weakened and then slowly grows back to his normal levels.

Hulk always had the power to do what he does during HOTM, just that his Banner aspect had - prior to House of M - been at odds with and mistrusted his Hulk aspect.

Your definition of an "amp" is quite outside of what KMC considers an amp and is quite outside of what the comics state.
Well let us see - the character of Hulk has evolved and thank you for informing me btw-hulk has gone up and down - I mean it is not like I was speaking about the character over time and how he has been obviously temporarily changed for plot reasons specifically-not at all. Now the reason it is an amp is because his strength was amplified. I'm arguing that his Banner persona was keeping him back and by removing that part of him for sake of the plot his strength was amplified - amp the word as it is used in proper English. Now if it is true that KMC does not consider this to be an amplification of the original character based on continuity and appearances that's fine but then the term amp should not be used because it will cause at the least dualities in interpretation (for instance what is considered an outside source of amplification because it could be the writer giving tec ,the writer wanting it to be a caveat for the character's history,etc) I'm sure there are reasonable justifications for u being so against the fact that WBH isn't considered an amplification of the character Hulk mainly due to the fact that if you admit he has been amplified obviously over time (and especially here) then the character would be directly comparable to Thanos (which you don't want) who you have been arguing against this entire time trying to make it look intractable to win a majority. Let me help u out buddy since u are into patronizing me claiming I haven't read or understood this or that - Thanos would decisively win against WBH. Even when Hulk is working many,many,many orders of magnitude outside his bubble as a character he cannot beat a character that has cunning,durability,power output and that puts Norrin Radd to shame - unless there is PIS in favor of hulk and CIS on behalf of Thanos. Unless writers amp WBH intelligence,skill and various other attributes he shouldn't take a majority-ever. Furthermore, believe whatever you choose but know that you are self diluted and trying to hide behind a circular hierarchy that is redundant at best. The reality that Thanos destroys a character that you invested some actual time ostensibly defending is too harsh for your fragile caves of the internet ego to handle bro. Go now and pretend like I'm reading whatever you have to say and have a nice little life dick trickle smile

Igniz
This is what Thanos says after beating Hulk.

Thanos:You must defeat Proxima to stand a chance big grin

Stoic

quanchi112
Because you are Quan. We do not ask why, only "based on?". Poppycock.

quanchi112
Ok, so obviously you don't think he is. cool. thumb up I never claimed he was. Did I ?

janus77
Poppycock.
"Based on?"©

quanchi112
"Based on?"© Your life.

janus77
Your life.
Avocado smile.

quanchi112
Avocado smile. Guacamole.

janus77
Guacamole.
Toast.

quanchi112
Toast. Picante.

janus77
Picante.
Vindaloo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.