WWH vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
Kind of got annoyed by the way Hulk's fight with Ghost Rider ended.

I know in the past Ghost Rider has defeated the Hulk.

But what do you think it will have been the outcome of this fight if Ghost Rider decided that Hulk was not innocent.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GR_13_0031_zps090bef2c.gif

carver9
Ghost Rider probably would have won.

Damborgson
From the commentary by Strange, GR was about to tap that ass.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
From the commentary by Strange, GR was about to tap that ass.

Dont think it would have been an easy battle though. Especially when we have Hulk already resisting GR hell fire while in his god form.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Ghost Rider probably would have won. Judas.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Non bias

I know.

Damborgson
Dont think it would have been an easy battle though. Especially when we have Hulk already resisting GR hell fire while in his god form.

He resisted a fairly large blast. Seems the longer he was exposed to it tje better he dealt with it since he was screaming before that scan in the op.

That said, GR has some abilities that just don't match well with Hulk. A lot of soul tampering and his regeneration is hardcore.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
He resisted a fairly large blast. Seems the longer he was exposed to it tje better he dealt with it since he was screaming before that scan in the op.

That said, GR has some abilities that just don't match well with Hulk. A lot of soul tampering and his regeneration is hardcore.

I know...thats why I gave him the majority. I dont think soul tampering will be the deciding factor in this fight though. This version of Hulk resisted everything that came his way.

Flyattractor
The "Hellfire" didn't affect the Hulk because he wasn't really worthy of getting his soul fried by it (at least by MU logic) unless WWH being a major pain in the ass to the citizens of NYC being kicked out of the city because of his revenge tantrum count.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Kind of got annoyed by the way Hulk's fight with Ghost Rider ended.

I know in the past Ghost Rider has defeated the Hulk.

But what do you think it will have been the outcome of this fight if Ghost Rider decided that Hulk was not innocent.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GR_13_0031_zps090bef2c.gif

thumb up I don't know who wins but this is an bad ass picture, love the art, the expression, who was the artist?

Damborgson
I know...thats why I gave him the majority. I dont think soul tampering will be the deciding factor in this fight though. This version of Hulk resisted everything that came his way.
What do you see as the deciding factor then?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up I don't know who wins but this is an bad ass picture, love the art, the expression, who was the artist?

Javier Saltares the fight takes place in Ghost Rider 12 & 13

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Javier Saltares the fight takes place in Ghost Rider 12 & 13

thumb up Thanks man smile

quanchi112
I know. I see Hulk taking this personally.

Odekahn
The Ghost Rider

carver9
I see Hulk taking this personally.

I dont but to each his own.

quanchi112
I dont but to each his own. Yeah, you dont believe in the. Hulk. The Hulk deserves better.

carver9
Yeah, you dont believe in the. Hulk. The Hulk deserves better.

I do believe in Hulk. If it makes you feel better, I would give Thanos the majority against Savage or Grey Hulk.

quanchi112
I do believe in Hulk. If it makes you feel better, I would give Thanos the majority against Savage or Grey Hulk. Keep betraying him. It feels good to hear you doubt the greenback.

carver9
Keep betraying him. It feels good to hear you doubt the greenback.

LOL...not betraying buddy...I just know Hulks power level. I'm not like you Quan...I wouldn't give Hulk the majority over Galactus like you do with Thanos.

Odekahn
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/37605C49-52AF-4D6A-A10B-EEB01E15679F.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn
The Ghost Rider

How did I know you would say this.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Odekahn
How did I know you would say this.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now you are hating on me for agreeing with you? Wth lol? There's no winning with you bro but much <3 anyways haha

quanchi112
LOL...not betraying buddy...I just know Hulks power level. I'm not like you Quan...I wouldn't give Hulk the majority over Galactus like you do with Thanos. Thanos Imperative. Always back my case whereas you seem to always stab knives in poor Hulks back. Thank god he has that healing factor.

carver9
Thanos Imperative. Always back my case whereas you seem to always stab knives in poor Hulks back. Thank god he has that healing factor.

HAHAHAHAHA (good one, healing factor)...

What does Thanos Imperative have to do with Thanos taking out Galactus?

I'm not seeing a backing. Thanos isn't taking out Galactus.

quanchi112
HAHAHAHAHA (good one, healing factor)...

What does Thanos Imperative have to do with Thanos taking out Galactus?

I'm not seeing a backing. Thanos isn't taking out Galactus. He resisted universal weapons designed to kill him. Galactus depleted vital energies trying to kill a weaker Thanos. He is immune to death. Thanos defeats Galactus. No more off topic for me.

Hulk wins this thread.

AlmightyKfish
Considering Dr Strange's commentary in the same issue, I'll go with Ghost Rider.

Kazenji
Ghost Rider all the goddamn way.

Raisen
I don't know how hulk can beat GR. he can crumble him but GR will reform quickly. so quickly it's almost not a k.o.

janus77
Hulk's punches work pretty well. They did the job against ZomStrange so I doubt they'd prove any less effective against GR.

Either that or he punches GR back into the '80s.

jinzin
Originally posted by Odekahn
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/37605C49-52AF-4D6A-A10B-EEB01E15679F.jpg LMFAO!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.