Mileena vs Electra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danny Wayne
Round 1 in character
Round 2 blood lusted

sacred108
This is mk mileena right? I give her the win in both.

TrevorPhillipss
Elektra with ease.

sacred108
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
Elektra with ease. really how?

TrevorPhillipss
Simple, she has better feats.

sacred108
Like what mileena has magic, a bite from her would kill any none peak human with ease, with the flick of the wrist she sends energies as sharp as daggers, she can teleport not sure what Elektra has on this.

TrevorPhillipss
That's wonderful, what are Mileena's feats? What has she done that would make her as strong, fast or as skilled as Elektra?

sacred108
Being trained by master martial artist being more brutal, she is one of the quickest characters in mk, just by rolling into a ball she sends her enemy 20 feet in the air.

TrevorPhillipss
Those aren't feats. All you keep saying is that she's fast, brutal and that she has magic.

sacred108
Actually those are feats you however have given nothing.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, Mileena doesn't really have any noteworthy feats in particular, even if she is one of the best "trap" characters in a fighting series aside from like Poison.

sacred108
What are electras feats?

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by sacred108
What are electras feats? Go look on her respect thread.

sacred108
I'm talking about recent feats if not stated in the op we go by recent feats.

Wei Phoenix
Elektra wins at the start with telepathy.

BruceSkywalker
Elektra loses

TrevorPhillipss
I'm talking about recent feats if not stated in the op we go by recent feats. Ah no, all of Elektra's feats since the 80's are canon and count for the character, she wins, with ease.

NemeBro
Mileena has the purdier mouth.

Q99
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, Mileena doesn't really have any noteworthy feats in particular,

Not much from her specifically, but the general strength/toughness/etc. level of all the MK fighters is significantly superhuman.

sacred108
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
Ah no, all of Elektra's feats since the 80's are canon and count for the character, she wins, with ease. must be recent marvel 616 or it does not count follow the rules.

Wei Phoenix
must be recent marvel 616 or it does not count follow the rules.

Except those aren't the rules in any of these forums.

Danny Wayne
Really wei like sacred I thought we go by most recent.

sacred108
Ya I was told we go by recent feats

Wei Phoenix
If those past feats don't contradict recent ones then they are still applicable. Elektra's mental abilities gives her an easy win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.