Gethzerion vs Abeloth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Gethzerion Respect Thread: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/silver2467/blog/gethzerion-respect-thread/69498/)

Fight 1: Gethzerion vs Abeloth (Abeloth is at full strength.)
Fight 2: Gethzerion vs Abeloth (Abeloth as of her final fight in Ascension, where she is weakened greatly.)

ares834
lol Abeloth stomps in both.

pencilcrayon
Abeloth

Oneness
Gethzerion probably wouldn't be capable of matching RoTS Sidious, definitely nothing compared to DE Palpatine, probably would lose to Exar Kun.

Oneness
I actually take that back. With what we've seen her do, and given the fact that the only thing stopping OT Sidious from taking her planet to map the Kwa Infinity Gates there (Book of Sith) was the combined force of the Dathomirians along with her and her Nightsisters; I'd actually put her way above Exar Kun, and by a gargantuan margin.

While he probably was a large enough nexus at that point to destroy her 1 on 1, I doubt it wasn't as much her as it was the Rebellion consuming his military's time and resources - but still she is no match for Abeloth, who's dozens of times light side nexus FoTJ Luke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.