.......... The Avengers Vs The Crime Syndicate ...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

The Avengers

Cap.America
Hyperion
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor

Vs

The Crime syndicate

Owlman
Ultraman
Power Ring
Superwoman
Johnny Quick

Prof. T.C McAbe
Current CS. I didn't read the Forever Evil arc, so I don't know it for sure. I think that Hyperion could stalemate the pre DCnU Ultraman. Hulk and Thor should be able to take on Superwoman and JQ (who never impressed me as much as Flash) and IM would probably best Powering. That leaves only Owlman vs CA, where it doesn't matter who wins because he can't do sh1t against the more powerful members after the fight.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Current CS. I didn't read the Forever Evil arc, so I don't know it for sure. I think that Hyperion could stalemate the pre DCnU Ultraman. Hulk and Thor should be able to take on Superwoman and JQ (who never impressed me as much as Flash) and IM would probably best Powering. That leaves only Owlman vs CA, where it doesn't matter who wins because he can't do sh1t against the more powerful members after the fight.

Power Ring is friggen uber now. Johnny Quick seems to have a lot of experience with speed tricks as he did to Bart Allen. Superwoman? Haven't seen much yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.