Ghost Rider (Ketch) vs Ghost Rider (Blaze)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Who wins.

1.) All out Battle
2.) Staring contest
3.) Penance staring contest (no prep, just "I look in your eyes, honey"wink
who can take the Pain, not a Gauntlet.

a.) Carnage
b.) Thanos
c.) John Constantine
d.) Joker
e.) Lobo
f.) Galactus
g.) Darkseid
h.) Spectre
i.) PC Psycho Pirate

8swords
so, you're askin' if which is a better rider between the two by comparing wins against the list?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by 8swords
so, you're askin' if which is a better rider between the two by comparing wins against the list?

First if they battle, then if they use their PS against each other at the same time and then whose stare would prove more effective against the following opponents. I want to know if they are on the very same level or if one is superior to the other.

8swords
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
First if they battle, then if they use their PS against each other at the same time and then whose stare would prove more effective against the following opponents. I want to know if they are on the very same level or if one is superior to the other.

I'll stop you right there, Blaze IS the superior Rider stick out tongue

Prof. T.C McAbe
I'll stop you right there, Blaze IS the superior Rider stick out tongue

uhuh Tell me then how Blaze fares against the opponents with his PS!

StiltmanFTW
Ketch was the original PS user. But if they both used it at once... I don't know what would happen.

8swords
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ketch was the original PS user. But if they both used it at once... I don't know what would happen.

really?, I really thought all riders has PS, and blaze being the first one.

Flyattractor
First GR used Hellfire that destroyed your soul...which is kinda worse then the PS..

And since most of the guys on the list are either aliens / insane or both..I don't see the PS doing that much going by its track record against said combos.

ShadowFyre
Venom has already tanked the PS. So Carnage would probably like it.

StiltmanFTW

On the beginning, Blaze didn't have PS. He got that ability much later.

Danny Wayne
Ghost rider beats ghost rider and I will give my analysis on the gauntlet later but I'm pretty sure ghost rider wins against the other ghost rider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.