The Elders of the Universe get serious about Thanos of Titan...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
During the Thanos Quest, Thanos got the best of the Elders of the Universe using superior cunning and an expanding collection of Infinity Gems to secure victory against of these powerful beings...

But now, the Elders want revenge and take on Thanos in the followng growing gauntlet; the Elders are fully bloodlusted and will relentlessly attack Thanos with everything in their arsenal in this senario...

All battles are to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed; Thanos and the various Elders are restored to full strength after every round of battle...

How far does Thanos of Titan get?

1) The Collector...
2) The Collector+Gardener...
3) The Collector+Gardener+Champion...
4) The Collector+Gardener+Champion+Runner...
5) The Collector+Gardener+Champion+Runner+Grandmaster...
6) The Collector+Gardener+Champion+Runner+Grandmaster+Ego

zopzop
I don't see him having any trouble with 1-3 to be honest. When he gets to 4, the Runner can pester him something awful but I see him pulling through.

It gets dangerous for Thanos at 5. Grandmaster + Runner = pain. Lots and lots of pain.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Stops at 1.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
I don't see him having any trouble with 1-3 to be honest. When he gets to 4, the Runner can pester him something awful but I see him pulling through.

It gets dangerous for Thanos at 5. Grandmaster + Runner = pain. Lots and lots of pain.

This seems reasonable...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Stops at 1.

What are you basing this belief upon?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Stops at 1.
Superman ain't in this gauntlet foo!

Firefly218
Thanos can't handle runner solo, gauntlet stops at 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.