Team Strange vs. JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Dr. Strange
WWH
Ghost Rider
Sentry
Black Bolt

Vs

KC Superman
Captain Marvel
Alan Scott
Dr. Fate
Flash (Jay)

No BFR

Who wins?

Digi
The fact is that with all this power, anything anyone says is a fair amount of guesswork. There's about a dozen different ways this fight could go.

I'll tentatively side with Marvel for 6 or 7/10, UNLESS it's speed-force Jay. In which case, I'd swing back to DC for the same slight majority. There's a few other relevant variables, like is it SS Strange or not? Who's channeling Nabu? And aren't there different Ghost Riders? All of those could swing things one way or another.

Is there a particular reason you put these 10 together? It's a decently balanced fight, but the combatants seem arbitrary.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Digi
The fact is that with all this power, anything anyone says is a fair amount of guesswork. There's about a dozen different ways this fight could go.

I'll tentatively side with Marvel for 6 or 7/10, UNLESS it's speed-force Jay. In which case, I'd swing back to DC for the same slight majority. There's a few other relevant variables, like is it SS Strange or not? Who's channeling Nabu? And aren't there different Ghost Riders? All of those could swing things one way or another.

Is there a particular reason you put these 10 together? It's a decently balanced fight, but the combatants seem arbitrary.

Just tried to make a fair fight while picking somewhat different characters who have some time familiarity between them. Under the right circumstances I could actually see that Marvel team coming together in a comic, maybe.

pym-ftw
Team Strange is pretty much the defenders with gold instead of silver.

Pipxeroth
If it's current versions i'd give it to team Marvel.

Tony Stark
Team Strange in a stomp... seriously

Golgo13
Team JSA. Fate and Alan are too much, IMO.

Glorificus
Team 1.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Glorificus
Team 1.

What are your matchups?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.