.......... Batman Vs Juggernuat ..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No B.F.R...

Batman has 3 days of prep..
But no outside help..

Batman

Vs

Juggernuat

Fight takes place in the dark city streets of Gotham city..

janus77
Day 1. Batman journey's to Cyttorak's dimension.
Day 2. Batman finds Cyttorak's balls.
Day 3. Batman Batkicks Cyttorak's balls.

Fight begins. Cain Marko is ... The Robin.

Odekahn
I have to give it to jugs here.

DTM
If Batman could create a weapon that affects the mind, a mental bolt device of sorts, in 3 days, he can win. Otherwise, he will lose.

Odekahn
Originally posted by DTM
If Batman could create a weapon that affects the mind, a mental bolt device of sorts, in 3 days, he can win. Otherwise, he will lose.

What about Juggernauts helmet?

abhilegend
Sonics FTW. Nimrod did it after all.

carver9
Quicksand for the win.

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
Quicksand for the win.

Could work thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by Odekahn
Could work thumb up

No it wouldn't lol, he would reach the bottom which would likely be no more than 20-30 feet deep, and bust out.

Silent Master
Originally posted by abhilegend
Sonics FTW. Nimrod did it after all.

How would Batman even know to use such an attack?

Digi
Juggernaut has been immobilized before. Bats would need knowledge of his opponent to stand a chance, and a defense against things like thunderclaps. Removing the helmet before he gets pounded into Bat-paste is unlikely, but a mind-bolt device is his only other method of victory.

Without knowing exactly how he'd do it, I side squarely with Cain. But it may be possible with that prep.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Stoic
No it wouldn't lol, he would reach the bottom which would likely be no more than 20-30 feet deep, and bust out.

Depends on how it's rigged.

Or Batman could just use wet cement instead. thumb up

ShadowFyre
Mastery of 100 billion martial arts for the win.

BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw..

3 days is ample time to quickly find out his weaknesses and since he doesn't sleep, Batman will be up all day and night formalizing his plan to take Marko down

DTM
What about Juggernauts helmet?

Juggernauts helmet gets knocked off enough that Batmans weaponry (which has been shown to demolish several Doomsday clones at a time), should be able to knock it off in time. Its not like Juggernaut will ever lay a hand on someone as quick and agile as Batman, so hell have time to pick his moments.

StyleTime
Originally posted by janus77
Day 1. Batman journey's to Cyttorak's dimension.
Day 2. Batman finds Cyttorak's balls.
Day 3. Batman Batkicks Cyttorak's balls.

Fight begins. Cain Marko is ... The Robin.
That's crazy.

Batman would accomplish 2 and 3 in the same day.

Stoic
Originally posted by Digi
Juggernaut has been immobilized before. Bats would need knowledge of his opponent to stand a chance, and a defense against things like thunderclaps. Removing the helmet before he gets pounded into Bat-paste is unlikely, but a mind-bolt device is his only other method of victory.

Without knowing exactly how he'd do it, I side squarely with Cain. But it may be possible with that prep.

It's good to see that you are level minded enough to realize that Batman would likely lose this. The others would simply place themselves in Batman's shoes and pretend to be him, instead of seeing how much damage Cain could do in terms of both area effect, and environment effects. The simple idea that Cain could detonate the area with thunderous claps or simply hurl debris around seems to escape those who would pretend that he would stand there like an idiot, instead of trying to defeat Bruce.

Mshinu
Batty Boy would need high order batgod PIS to take this. Juggs destroys him.

Mindset
Batman sleeps for 3 days, wakes up and breaks Juggernaut's goddamn neck.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
he would stand there like an idiot,

Well, it IS Cain....

Supermutant
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Mastery of 100 billion martial arts for the win.

How exactly would that help Batman/hurt Juggernaut here?

If Batman is allowed a teleportation device he could always BFR Juggy to somewhere like the Phantom Zone. But just about anything else is suicide for Bruce.

dynamix
unless Batman can get on some cosmic level plot device ish - i can't see anything batman can conjure up that can f' with Juggernaut.

deathlife
The sky is blue, the earth is round and Batman always wins.

Pipxeroth
Originally posted by deathlife
The sky is blue, the earth is round and Batman always wins.

Batman gets wrecked horribly. And the sky isn't blue. It's clear. The earth isn't round, it's sphereicle.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Pipxeroth
Batman gets wrecked horribly. And the sky isn't blue. It's clear. The earth isn't round, it's sphereicle.

What shape is sphereicle?

Caps Conscience
Bat call Superman in those three days lets him deal with this.

deathlife

What's sphereicle?

Rao Kal El
How is Batman going to defeat Juggs?

outside of a huge extenuating circumstance I don't see how.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
How is Batman going to defeat Juggs?

outside of a huge extenuating circumstance I don't see how.

His ONLY chance is to lure him into something that will immobilize him. But it's possible.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/2D9945FB-E326-4C1B-8565-65A6339E5C38.jpg

Rao Kal El
I think that will be a temp solution, Juggernaut has the strength to just flex his muscles and rip that trap appart.

Now if it is something soft like quicksand then he has better chances, but at some point Juggernaut will reach the bottom and then he can start moving again, not to mention that He could just thunder clap the quicksand or cement trap as soon as he falls into it, IMO.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I think that will be a temp solution, Juggernaut has the strength to just flex his muscles and rip that trap appart.

Now if it is something soft like quicksand then he has better chances, but at some point Juggernaut will reach the bottom and then he can start moving again, not to mention that He could just thunder clap the quicksand or cement trap as soon as he falls into it, IMO.

It's worked before, but there's no guarantee it would work again. But it's Batman's only chance imo.

Silent Master
It worked before because of massive PIS, like Rao said, someone on Juggeranut's strength level could have easily thunderclapped the cement away or just jumped out.

KingD19
Yeah. He could walk through the Godblast, but cement was his downfall.

Also let it be stated that because of Spider-Man trapping him in cement, Cain nearly caused New York to sink into the ocean because of his tunneling out of the construction yard into the East River.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. He could walk through the Godblast, but cement was his downfall.

Also let it be stated that because of Spider-Man trapping him in cement, Cain nearly caused New York to sink into the ocean because of his tunneling out of the construction yard into the East River.

Regarding the issue that explains that, man, a Captain Universe powered Juggernaut could have been the most bad ass thing EVER.

Too bad he lasted for like a few panels.

psycho gundam
His ONLY chance is to lure him into something that will immobilize him. But it's possible.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/2D9945FB-E326-4C1B-8565-65A6339E5C38.jpg that's about it

deathlife

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/2D9945FB-E326-4C1B-8565-65A6339E5C38.jpg

Seems workable.

abhilegend
Has anybody else with the kind of Juggy's power has so many humiliating losses? Even Gladiator has a better track record than him and that's saying something.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Has anybody else with the kind of Juggy's power has so many humiliating losses? Even Gladiator has a better track record than him and that's saying something.
It's both sad and pathetic. I showed you the "Nightcrawler chandelier to the face screaming in pain" one yes?

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
It's both sad and pathetic. I showed you the "Nightcrawler chandelier to the face screaming in pain" one yes?
No, you haven't.

Pipxeroth
What shape is sphereicle?

Spherical*
Woops

Anyway, if you are still wondering, a circle is 2d, whereas spherical is 3d, like a ball.

Pipxeroth
Originally posted by deathlife
What's sphereicle?

Spherical*

My bad sad

Odekahn
Spherical*
Woops

Anyway, if you are still wondering, a spherical is 3d, like a ball.

"A ball is a round, usually spherical but sometimes ovoid, object with various uses."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball

The earth isn't round, it's sphereicle.

Thanks for clearing that up for me...

jaxthejester
Batman has few options here.

Prep, but no outside help? That needs some defining.
Because Bats would need to borrow some "tools" to bag this monster.

Also- the poster said no BFR, right? Or did I miss-read?
If there is no BFR; then trapping Juggs in "cement" or the like should also be ruled out, IMO.
It's the same basic concept. Buying time by removing him from combat for a short time.

That said; even if we allow environmental traps, Cain has been there and done that.
He's not going to walk into a Spiderman Pit Trap again. Not without a healthy side of PIS.
(Not to mention the fact that Cain can petition for mystical intervention from Cyttorak if he wants it bad enough. Much as he did in WWHulk: X-Men. Demonic-Divine teleportation intervention. He just needs to promise something back to his Demon-Godling of a master in return.)

All of this factored in...

Options for Cain to kill Bats:
1. Flick him.
2. Snap his fingers near him.
3. Throw Gotham at him.
4. Fart loudly.

Odds: Quite good.
Risks: Few.

Options for Bats to land a temp K.O. or BFR on Cain:

1. Somehow find the exact sonic frequency used by Nimrod to target Cain's brain, and replicate it (something NO other foe in the MU has done to date).

2. Get his hands on the "Superman Pill" that Alfred used to whoop Clark's arse; AND get his hands on a Tech Device that mimics psionic blasting.
- This combo could allow for a "helmet yank/brain blast" combo.

3. Get his hands on "Phasing Tech" and sneak up on Cain.
This could, in theory, allow Cain to mimic the same move that Vision used on Juggs to reach into his brain and squeeze a bit.
(A move that was well on its way to working before Hulk saved Cain's butt.)

4. Get his hands on a Magic Weapon that is specifically designed to cut through magic barriers.
- Shatterstar's Blades are prime example. They carved out Cain's eye like warm butter.
Note: This still leaves the pesky HF to deal with; so Bats would likely need the Super Pill (or some other booster) if he wants to live long enough to do any real damage in the face of instant healing.

Odds: Highly varied.
Risks: Quite high.

Final Call :

Juggernaut is primed for the high majority here.

Even with 3 days prep; Bats would be hard pressed to keep this one down.
Prep + help + a few prior encounters... then we can talk.

Round 1 goes to Cain. smokin'

TheLordofMurder
No prep needed; Batman wins:

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by jaxthejester

Also- the poster said no BFR, right? Or did I miss-read?
If there is no BFR; then trapping Juggs in "cement" or the like should also be ruled out, IMO.
But he's still on the battlefield - otherwise, timestops etc would be inadmissible.

Or, CIS. It IS Cain, after all...Plus, the battle takes place in Gotham. Batman's home turf.

In the reverse argument, no one in the DC universe has replicated the beating Bane gave to Batman. Therefore, Batman is immune. A bit facetious of me, I admit. But I took it to mean Batman gets a folder on Cain, and can use whatever he has lying around in the cave to create, under his own steam, a gadget to use.

The pill is non-canon, I don't see Bats getting a hold of it.

This is the most viable tactic of yours, IMO.

Knowsbleed33
Far be it for me to bet against Batman, but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.