King Thor Vs HOM Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

Damborgson
King Thor

h1a8
Hulk wins easily

Rao Kal El
Noooooooooooooo!!! not another one of this threads!!!

I bet someone is going to post something like this:

"Pak said" or "the intention of pak" or "nothing short of galactus"

Does Galactus has anything short? oh yes his skirt!

carver9
KT wins.

Rao Kal El
^ meh! You are no fun, everybody is expecting for you to say HOTM Hulk!!!

This is HOTM HULK!!! Dude!!! dont give in! fight for your ideals!

HULK! HULK! HULK! CARVER! CARVER! CARVER!

carver9
KT wins every time.

Rao Kal El
I think Dambo hacked into Carvers account!

abhilegend
Nah, he is in carter's house and has pointed his gun at his head.

sacred108
This is carvers mom most likely.

Damborgson
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nah, he is in carter's house and has pointed his gun at his hulk comics.

thumb up

abhilegend
Carver actually has comics?

Insane Titan
KT wins every time.

Getting a bit boring now all the Hulk over hyping

zopzop
HOM Hulk.

ShadowFyre
Is this the same as worldbreaker Hulk? I honestly dont think King Thor wins every single time. High majority yes.

janus77
HOTM for the win.

Igniz
Hulk dies again big grin

RockofAges
Hulk smash.

the Darkone
KT wins

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
KT wins every time.

thumb up

quanchi112
King Thor rapes.

janus77
Originally posted by quanchi112
King Thor rapes.
Or gets mjolnir up his bum. Much much more likely.

Hulk annihilates the bore.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Or gets mjolnir up his bum. Much much more likely.

Hulk annihilates the bore. Nah. King Thor already killed the weak Hulk. Hulk has to jump him with friends and he still lost.

janus77
Nah. King Thor already killed the weak Hulk. Hulk has to jump him with friends and he still lost.
Thor's been killed more often.

And knocked out even more often.

Mjolnir's works far better in Hulk's hands than in any Thor's hands.

This fight will be no different, Thor gets KTFOed instantly (if not outright murdered).

quanchi112
Thor's been killed more often.

And knocked out even more often.

Mjolnir's works far better in Hulk's hands than in any Thor's hands.

This fight will be no different, Thor gets KTFOed instantly (if not outright murdered). This is King Thor. He also was depowered and still slayed the Hulk and friends.

Nah, Thor has bested a weakened Galactus. Much greater power showings than Hulky pooh.

Nah, this guy decimates Caps shield, slags adamantium, and beheads the Destroyer armor.

janus77
This is King Thor.
What? You mean that this Thor isn't the same as that other Thor that gets KOed every other time he meets Hulk?

Oh... Hmm.

Ok, fine. King Thor dies after getting punched by WBH.

quanchi112
What? You mean that this Thor isn't the same as that other Thor that gets KOed every other time he meets Hulk?

Oh... Hmm.

Ok, fine. King Thor dies after getting punched by WBH. Thor bested him without the Odinpower along with an amped Thing and Hulk.

Based on Hulk killing who with punches ?

janus77
Hulk annihilates him. You need to think up a more convincing, evidence based argument. Your old material just isn't cutting it, I'm afraid.

Maybe your heart's just not in it, if Thanos' neck isn't on the line?

quanchi112
Hulk annihilates him. You need to think up a more convincing, evidence based argument. Your old material just isn't cutting it, I'm afraid.

Maybe your heart's just not in it, if Thanos' neck isn't on the line? His feats are great enough to beat the Hulk. Saying he punches him to death isn't an argument. Who did he punch to death ?

janus77
His feats are great enough to beat the Hulk. Saying he punches him to death isn't an argument. Who did he punch to death ?
King Thor has no feats of any worth, in comparison to HOTM. So you're just going through the motions here?

Silent Master
Thor wins.

quanchi112
King Thor has no feats of any worth, in comparison to HOTM. So you're just going through the motions here? What did HOTM Hulk do that is greater than beheading the Destroyer armor ?

h1a8
What did HOTM Hulk do that is greater than beheading the Destroyer armor ? Exerting a force over a billion times grea ter than destroying a planet in one blow. Exerting a forceover a bi llion times greater th an need ed to disintegrate tthousands of Savage Hulk peers. Tanking the force without dying.

carver9
This is King Thor. He also was depowered and still slayed the Hulk and friends.

Nah, Thor has bested a weakened Galactus. Much greater power showings than Hulky pooh.

Nah, this guy decimates Caps shield, slags adamantium, and beheads the Destroyer armor.

Thanos has never slagged adamantium or Cap shield or beheaded the Destroyer armor. I thought you look at battle fts instead of cheesy fts?

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Exerting a force over a billion times grea ter than destroying a planet in one blow. Exerting a forceover a bi llion times greater th an need ed to disintegrate tthousands of Savage Hulk peers. Tanking the force without dying. Prove it is a billion times greater ? Planetary desruction is way down on the pay grade when compared to the Odinforce. Read, learn, and soak up my knowledge.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos has never slagged adamantium or Cap shield or beheaded the Destroyer armor. I thought you look at battle fts instead of cheesy fts? Thanos is also unkillable, has shields, and has greater feats. Look at how Thanos stacked up against a universally powered weapon wielded by the leader of a universe. Now try to stay on topic.

King Thor dominated much greater foes than HOTM Hulk has. Factamundo.

Damborgson
Lol @ Janus.

Thor has more wins on Hulk than vice versa anyway.

KT not only tore the destroyers head off with a single throw, he outright tanked an extended blast from the armors amped disintergration beam. For comparisons sake, a mortal powered destroyer killed Thor with just a flash of the beam. This destroyer was inhabited by Desak who not only was immune to the magic of the gods but had the designate as back up. In short, Thor wins.

Naija boy
Thor wins via exotic means. If he slugs it out then Hulk or turns it into a brawl then hulk.

h1a8
Prove it is a billion times greater ? Planetary desruction is way down on the pay grade when compared to the Odinforce. Read, learn, and soak up my knowledge. Billions, Trillions, it don't matter as that shit is astronomical. Simple science dude. Have a bulldozer hit a building with many tons of force and the people standing hundreds of yards away won't feel a thing. Do you understand the magnitude of the feat now?

JakeTheBank
Lol, oh KMC.

King Thor if he uses the Odin Force, which he most likely will based on virtually all of his appearances.

psycho gundam
Exerting a force over a billion times grea ter than destroying a planet in one blow. Exerting a forceover a bi llion times greater th an need ed to disintegrate tthousands of Savage Hulk peers. Tanking the force without dying. and nobody addressed H1 stroking the phuck out until i appeared? you guys are slipping

like, read that quoted post lmao. that one sentence in the middle there STRUGGLED to exist in this world

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol, oh KMC.

King Thor if he uses the Odin Force, which he most likely will based on virtually all of his appearances. wb Jake!

I just believe the Odin Force (as used by King Thor) never was shown to exceed to power in which WBH tanked during the collison. The force Hulk endured was beyond a billion times that of a blow that's capable of one shotting a planet.
Or you can say that the force was over a billion times that of a blow that can disintegrate thousands of Savage Hulk peers.

So if King Thor has the power disintegrate thousands of Savage Hulk level beings in one swoop then does he have a power a billion times more than that (disintegrate trillions of Savage Hulk beings in one swoop)?

mighty adam
Hulk will damage him. But rkt will win

h1a8
Originally posted by mighty adam
Hulk will damage him. But rkt will win

Only if he goes the exotic route soon enough. Otherwise Hulk kills him dead.

LANSHARK
King Thor far superior to HOM Hulk.

maxivitopowe
Imagine a Hulk with Reality Altering Powers

h1a8
Originally posted by LANSHARK
King Thor far superior to HOM Hulk.

According to comics, HOM Hulk has greater feats of power.

Insane Titan
According to comics, HOM Hulk has greater feats of power. Because of collateral damage?

quanchi112
Billions, Trillions, it don't matter as that shit is astronomical. Simple science dude. Have a bulldozer hit a building with many tons of force and the people standing hundreds of yards away won't feel a thing. Do you understand the magnitude of the feat now? Prove it. You act like simple science apples to comic books.

Cogito
Prove it. You act like simple extraordinarily complex science apples to comic books.

FTFY

wb Jake!

I just believe the Odin Force (as used by King Thor) never was shown to exceed to power in which WBH tanked during the collison. The force Hulk endured was beyond a billion times that of a blow that's capable of one shotting a planet.
Or you can say that the force was over a billion times that of a blow that can disintegrate thousands of Savage Hulk peers.

So if King Thor has the power disintegrate thousands of Savage Hulk level beings in one swoop then does he have a power a billion times more than that (disintegrate trillions of Savage Hulk beings in one swoop)?
Odin has shaken the multiverse, and his fights have ignited dying starts in distant galaxies.

By my calculations that's a force of about a bajillion zillion quadrillion times greater than one shotting a planet (give or take a few billion.)

guy222
Hulk beats em up

Silver_Lantern
hulk will do damage

h1a8
Originally posted by Cogito
FTFY

Odin has shaken the multiverse, and his fights have ignited dying starts in distant galaxies.

By my calculations that's a force of about a bajillion zillion quadrillion times greater than one shotting a planet (give or take a few billion.)
1)
King Thor's feats are not Odin 's. Having the Odin force and using it to its f ull potential are two different things.

2)
Shaking a multiverse doesn't prove you can destroy a universe or even a star.

3)
Being in a star > resisting the power that can ignite a star

Try again

h1a8
Prove it. You act like simple science apples to comic books. If it doesn't then there is noway to prove anything. How do you know Thor is str onger than Thing?

quanchi112
If it doesn't then there is noway to prove anything. How do you know Thor is str onger than Thing? He has shown himself stronger than Thing and actually killed him and friends while being depowered. I mean come on. You don't read comics.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Because of collateral damage? Yup
Collateral damage gives us the minimum force that was used. But not the maximum.

h1a8
He has shown himself stronger than Thing and actually killed him and friends while being depowered. I mean come on. You don't read comics. How did Thor kill him? How did he show himself stronger?

Cogito
I really don't understand your logic at all.

How can (1/2) the force needed to destroy a planet with a shockwave originating from within its atmosphere be greater than the energy needed to reignite countless stars from galaxies away?

How can (1/2) the force needed to destroy a planet with a shockwave originating from within its atmosphere be greater than shaking the very mutliverse itself?

Oh, and Hulk/Betty didn't destroy a universe, so I don't know why you're bringing that up

quanchi112
How did Thor kill him? How did he show himself stronger? By defeating them in combat despite the numbers advantage and himself being depowered.

h1a8
By defeating them in combat despite the numbers advantage and himself being depowered. How did he defeat them? We don't know. He could have used superior skill and tactics to win.
How do you know Gladiator is stronger than Aquaman?

quanchi112
How did he defeat them? We don't know. He could have used superior skill and tactics to win.
How do you know Gladiator is stronger than Aquaman? We have seen Thor take on stronger peers than Thing.

Peer by peer comparisons.

Insane Titan
Yup
Collateral damage gives us the minimum force that was used. But not the maximum. major fail.

Pre retcon Molecule Man hit classic Beyonder with blast powerful enough to destroy billions of dimensions yet wallpaper in the room they were was undamaged.

You're reasoning is terrible and logic worse

Cogito
major fail.

Pre retcon Molecule Man hit classic Beyonder with blast powerful enough to destroy billions of dimensions yet wallpaper in the room they were was undamaged.

Superman's heat vision is significantly hotter than the sun, and yet it never ignites the atmosphere around it.

A punch from anyone at near light speed would cause a massive nuclear explosion, and yet never does in comics.

Branlor Swift
Eternity unleashing all his power only destroyed a planet.

LT and a couple other abstracts didn't damage anyone in the vicinity while blasting Thanos.

I think it's safe to say these beings are below Hulk.

Insane Titan
Superman's heat vision is significantly hotter than the sun, and yet it never ignites the atmosphere around it.

A punch from anyone at near light speed would cause a massive nuclear explosion, and yet never does in comics. exactly my point

Cogito
^ Was adding, not contradicting

Insane Titan
^ Was adding, not contradicting I know you was lol

xvmvhmqing
Who wins? http://netkios.com/hu12b.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by xvmvhmqing
Who wins? http://netkios.com/hu12b.jpg King Thor.

h1a8
We have seen Thor take on stronger peers than Thing.

Peer by peer comparisons.

How do you know they were stronger than Thing?

h1a8
major fail.

Your logic is actually fail.
I said Collateral proves minimum and not maximum. If you don't understand what that means then I'll break it down for you.

quanchi112
How do you know they were stronger than Thing? Superior showings to him in direct comparison. Are you really asking these stupid questions ?

Insane Titan
Your logic is actually fail.
I said Collateral proves minimum and not maximum. If you don't understand what that means then I'll break it down for you. look basically you pick and choose what is a deciding factor in a fight as you have no real clue as to how things work

h1a8
Superior showings to him in direct comparison. Are you really asking these stupid questions ? How do you know these showings are superior? Science knowledge maybe?

quanchi112
How do you know these showings are superior? Science knowledge maybe? You can tell who is stronger in a direct comparison, sport.

h1a8
look basically you pick and choose what is a deciding factor in a fight as you have no real clue as to how things work

It's called logic. You can't pick and choose in logic.

If someone hits someone and it doesn't cause collateral damage then the force could be anywhere from 0 to infinity.

But
It someone hits someone and it causes X amount of collateral damage then the striker applied a force between many times that to infinity.

Both cases we don't know the supremum of the feat
but in the second case we also know the infinum of the feat.

So Hulk applied anywhere from billions of times of planet destroying force to infinite force. We don't know the maximum but we sure as hell know the minimum.

In conclusion, proving minimum is factual evidence but proving maximum= speculation.

Cogito
h1, I think I speak for everyone when I say this: You're a purposefully obnoxious ass.

You're the guy in the courtroom who says video evidence, a confession, dna, fingerprints, motive, eyewitnesses, and possession of the murder weapon isn't enough to convict.

You're the douche who literally needs the judge and jury to witness the crime in person, and then do some sketchy pseudo-math to make sure all the possible vantage points were covered sufficiently.

/thread

h1a8
You can tell who is stronger in a direct comparison, sport.

Yes but how can you tell when there were no direct comparison's. Like how do you know that Gladiator is stronger than Aquaman?

h1a8
h1, I think I speak for everyone when I say this: You're a purposefully obnoxious ass.

You're the guy in the courtroom who says video evidence, a confession, dna, fingerprints, motive, eyewitnesses, and possession of the murder weapon isn't enough to convict.

You're the douche who literally needs the judge and jury to witness the crime in person, and then do some sketchy pseudo-math to make sure all the possible vantage points were covered sufficiently.

/thread

actually I'm very reasonable. I believe in the suspension of disbelief and I can make subjective but reasonable leaps in logic.
Silent Master is the poster you should be addressing this to. Did you ever read any of his posts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.