Lord Scourge vs Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
It's the former Emperor's Wrath against the False Emperor. Who wins?

Nephthys
Malgus. But I think it'd be a pretty good fight.

Intrepid37
Malgus stomps.

Nephthys
I wouldn't say that. Scourge policed the Dark Council for 300 years as Vitiates 'ultimate executioner'. That Vitiate never found anyone who was a better choice than him speaks about how good Scourge was imo. Revan sensed that he had tremendous potential which he no doubt fulfilled, he was amped by Vitiate and he has the highest killcount I can recall atm, indicating his experience is unparallelled and his skills honed to perfection.

Intrepid37
Grievous>Scourge

Based
And the fact that Scourge pretty much has his version of Vaapad.

Nephthys
Oh yeah, good point. Thats gonna be especially potent against Malgus who's really ****ing angry all the time.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Grievous>Scourge

WUT.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Grievous>Scourge

You sure?

S_W_LeGenD
This is a very good fight.

@Intrepid37

Seriously?

Col. Valerian
It's a good fight, but I think at the end Malgus might be too much for Scourge in the end.

Jmanghan
bump

Ursumeles
Malgus destroys.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Malgus destroys. Do you think Malgus could have beaten the weakened Emperor?

Ursumeles
Indeed. But Scourge wouldn't be able to.

Jmanghan
Indeed. But Scourge wouldn't be able to. He couldn't, and Malgus couldn't beat the HoT at that point either.

We have no idea how easily the strike team defeated Malgus, maybe they ****ed his shit up, or maybe they got their ass beat and got lucky, or maybe it was evenly matched and they just managed to come out on top.

Regardless, I don't see why Scourge wouldn't be able to mimic his same performance, seeing as this is the guy that frightened every single Dark Council member to their core, and the fact that he has killed Dark Council members before at the order of Vitiate.

I don't think Vitiate is gonna keep Scourge around if he's getting ****ed up by members of the Dark Council, or it's deserters.

Not even mentioning that Satele kept up with Malgus and even defeated him (via a distraction, but still).

I don't see any reason why Satele wouldn't have grown with him rather then just be significantly weaker later on.

Jesus this retort sucks, I'm tired.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Jesus this retort sucks

thumb up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Jesus this retort sucks, I'm tired. lol

darthbane77
Malgus

Jmanghan
lol I just can't see how you think Scourge > Satele, with her barely getting a win in force with you, but you can't see how Scourge can fight on par with Malgus, someone who Satele was close in power to.

Especially if we're talking about the Satele that's grown in power since Malgus died (if the Marr=Satele thing is evidence).

Marr obviously didn't stay the same in power, so we have no reason to believe Satele did, either.

Ursumeles
Satele isn't close to Malgus, though. Satele was disarmed, and Satele only "won" because the other dude distracted Malgus.

And Malgus has probably a better growth rate as well, considering how much he grew after he killed his lover. And slayne also convinced me that Malgus >> HoT, but I can't copy his argument rn.

Anyway, is it now officially confirmed that Malgus is dead?

Jmanghan
Satele isn't close to Malgus, though. Satele was disarmed, and Satele only "won" because the other dude distracted Malgus.

And Malgus has probably a better growth rate as well, considering how much he grew after he killed his lover. And slayne also convinced me that Malgus >> HoT, but I can't copy his argument rn.

Anyway, is it now officially confirmed that Malgus is dead? I thought it's been confirmed that he was dead?...

Unless there's any reason why he'd come back.

Regardless, Satele WAS close to Malgus in that fight, Malgus just happened to be a better duelist, although Satele absolutely crushed him with the force.

My point is, Malgus died, while Satele has lived on and grown in power.

Ursumeles
I don't know, lol.

And Malgus was a better duelist by a fair marigin.

She only crushed him because she just absorbed a lightsaber blade. Nikkos Tyris was stompin Nejaa, but Halycon raped him after he absorbed a blade.

I don't see a reason why Satele would grow more than Malgus.

But fair enough, I guess. I don't really care rn lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.