Princess Elsa (Frozen) v.s. RWBY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Round 1 she fights them all individually and one at a time, healed between each fight.
Round 2 against the entire team.

Fight takes place in a wide open field, and Elsa is blood lusted.

Edit: Round 3 is a Speed Equalized repeat of rounds 1 and 2. Hue Hue Hue.

XanatosForever
Elsa doesn't have the reaction feats necessary to keep up with RWBY.

P.S. You're a dick.

ScreamPaste
Even one on one from across a field? mmm

sacred108
Originally posted by XanatosForever

P.S. You're a dick. ha I'm not the only one who thinks this.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Even one on one from across a field? mmm

Yes, even across the field. She was barely able to react to crossbow bolts shot at her.

Originally posted by sacred108
ha I'm not the only one who thinks this.

I've always known this. I just also happen to know that he can choose not to be. It's those times that remind me why he's worthy of being a friend.

sacred108
All the times I've met him he was a dick.

ScreamPaste
It takes thick skin to befriend me. I'm crass, shameless, and basically a terrible human being who enjoys rustling the jimmies of others. Somehow these qualities got me promoted to admin on our SWF xat way back when, but whatevar.

Anywho, single stat mismatch for the lose, then. On the upside, RWBY takes a definitive win, that's nice, right?

sacred108
Thick skin. Really your gonna use that as your metaphor after we call you a dick. Really?

ScreamPaste
I'm crass, stick out tongue

The Scenario
At some point I want "speed equalized" matches to become a regular thing just so we don't have to deal with stuff like this.

ScreamPaste
Edited OP. 131

sacred108
I don't know what carcass means but enlighten me.

ScreamPaste
Means rude/vulgar. Low brow.

sacred108
Your not rude just a dick.

XanatosForever
With the newly established Round 3, we can finally have a discussion, I think.

So, Elsa is a powerful cryokinetic, able to freeze an entire fjord solid in moments and construct an intricate ice castle of moderate size against the side of a mountain within minutes. She can also create sentient snow/ice constructs of various sizes, some with the ability to manifest greater offensive capabilities on their own. When in full control of her power, she can melt said fjord in even less time than it took to freeze, and can conjure microclimates.

With all this in mind, Elsa still dies at least four out of five times. Guns are deadlier than crossbow bolts, and she was barely able to react to those. I think she could handle Weiss fairly easily, though.

So...maybe not. haermm

MooCowofJustice
It takes thick skin to befriend me. I'm crass, shameless, and basically a terrible human being who enjoys rustling the jimmies of others. Somehow these qualities got me promoted to admin on our SWF xat way back when, but whatevar.

I don't think it was those qualities so much as it was activity and friendliness.

We were pretty much all terrible people in the Brawl days. You're just a little more equal opportunist than the rest of us.

Except ****. He was a pretty good guy.

Sacred 117
Wow. All the work was done for mW before I could even get my expected say, and it seems RWBY is victorious as a result. Party on! Happy Dance

XanatosForever
Actually, after giving it some more thought, I think Elsa might actually fare better than I originally said in Round 3.

With speed equalized, Ruby could still get the edge on Elsa since she's got plenty of showings of her being able to use the momentum from her weapon's recoil to increase her speed. With the distance, though, I believe Elsa could conjure a defense, same as with the rest of the team. She's actually got a fairly decent chance, maybe.

Another thing about Elsa I forgot to mention. Her cryokinesis is explicitly stated to be magic, and if she strikes a person with it directly, it freezes them from the inside. A direct hit to their heart will doom a person to freeze solid unless an act of "true love" can "melt the ice", basically breaking the spell. The freezing process is slow, but clearly effective, and there's nothing saying that multiple magical strikes couldn't speed up the process.

Sacred 117
I haven't seen the movie, but it sounds to me like Elsa is solely reliant on here power, and likely has no physical contingency with the likes of RWBY.

Even with equalized speed, where does her strength, striking power, durability, and cognition stand?

As per rounds 1 and 2, I'm going to pass a preliminary verdict based on current info and say she gets leveled in 3 as well.

XanatosForever
That's exactly it. Sans her powers, she's not much different from an average human, if at all. She lacks showings in just about any other significant ability. I said as much before, which is where my initial negativity spawned from. The distance between the fighters and her powers are what makes this a variable outcome at all. One on one, I think she has a fairly good chance against each member, but against all of team RWBY, she'll probably still lose.

Sacred 117
Her ONLY chance would be round 3-1, but I still say she dies hard with lacking strength and durability, probably skill too. It's only a matter of time until the initial gap closes, which would be incredibly soon. At which point, Elsa has very little left to offer. This isn't even saying they have to get close, but they'll most likely make that effort, and they're not getting held back.

XanatosForever
This is where I disagree. She's kind of a traditional caster, in the sense she has a lot of magical power but little in the way of physical stature, and that distance works in her favor. She has a lot of options to keep the girls from getting close to her, and even ways to mitigate the use of their projectiles.

Sacred 117
As I said, I haven't yet seen the movie (How was it, BTW?), and they don't necessarily have to close in. Their range game would likely suffice.

XanatosForever
Even if that were the case, it puts Weiss as the least likely, since she doesn't have an established range ability unless she's using Dust mods.

The movie itself is standard Disney fare (cute and kid-friendly, with humor for all ages). A slight twist at the end that isn't bad, either.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Even if that were the case, it puts Weiss as the least likely, since she doesn't have an established range ability unless she's using Dust mods.

The movie itself is standard Disney fare (cute and kid-friendly, with humor for all ages). A slight twist at the end that isn't bad, either.

Weiss' Dust still showcases variety, including Red Dust for defense. Hell, with black/White Dust, she could probably just BFR Elsa, and utilizing White Dust once again tips the scales in speed (if only some).

OK. I'll probably wait for it then. I still need to see Wreck-It Ralph. That movie seems legit. smile

XanatosForever
Weiss's defenses wouldn't be able to match Elsa's power in scale. Elsa could AoE blast Weiss into submission, or zerg rush her.

NemeBro
She freezes them all in a single attack, fighting bloodlusted.

Shut up Xan, you like dog dick.

Q99
Originally posted by Sacred 117
As I said, I haven't yet seen the movie (How was it, BTW?),

Quite good, one of the better Disney films.

Q99
And I do wonder how many snow beings she could make in a hurry...

XanatosForever
Originally posted by NemeBro
She freezes them all in a single attack, fighting bloodlusted.

Shut up Xan, you like dog dick.

So you saw it, too? I still don't think she has the speed to do so.

NemeBro
If Scythe were here, I'd have an Elsa sig.

RIGHT ****ING NOW.

XanatosForever
**** you. I had her in my sights long before you, nutsack. She's mine. D:<

NemeBro
But only I have been listening to Let It Go for three days straight.

NemeBro
It occurs to me that Shin called Elsa "Princess Elsa" in the title of this thread.

She's a queen you stupid dick, not a princess.

XanatosForever
That's because he's ignorant.

NemeBro
I made an Elsa thread in movie versus.

Nephthys
Bloodlusted Elsa freezes the entire country, let alone these clones.

Scythe
If Scythe were here, I'd have an Elsa sig.

RIGHT ****ING NOW.

I have of a knack for popping up at random times. If it's something simple I can squeeze in before work, I'm down.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Scythe
I have of a knack for popping up at random times. If it's something simple I can squeeze in before work, I'm down. Well, ****. I guess I'll get you the details via PM. Thanks man.

Scythe
I'l have a look soon as I can, and try to get it done. My schedule looks like Froot Loops vomited upon a sewer rat on fire, so it's hard to say when it'll be done, but I'll put importance unto it.

Q99
It occurs to me that Shin called Elsa "Princess Elsa" in the title of this thread.

She's a queen

Well, unless we're talking little girl Elsa.

NemeBro
That would make it a vicious spite thread.

And do it whenever you have time Scythe, much appreciated. thumb up

ScreamPaste
I'l have a look soon as I can, and try to get it done. My schedule looks like Froot Loops vomited upon a sewer rat on fire, so it's hard to say when it'll be done, but I'll put importance unto it. Scythe out of ****ing nowhere. Praise glorious goat.

Edit: This is Elsa as she appeared in the movie.

I still think she gets shot. biscuits

Sacred 117
Yeah. As said, the most she'll likely get is 25% from Round 3-1, and I'd still call that one an "if". Even with equalized speed, she's still outclassed everywhere else. Cinder was able to give an inexperienced Ruby definite pause, but she's also likely, as of current, Ruby's superior class-wise. Elsa can't block their shots the same way. In all, even if she can now keep up with them, she'll still get one-shotted if she gives even a moment's Allowance.

Scythe
Scythe out of ****ing nowhere. Praise glorious goat.

Edit: This is Elsa as she appeared in the movie.

I still think she gets shot. biscuits

Fee sure, good to be back!

ScreamPaste
Fee sure, good to be back! Good man, good man. I shall alert the Grand Council of Exalted Sages to your return.

Scythe
Neat! I hope that comes with a continental breakfast.

ScreamPaste
All we have is a Lunch Truck.

Scythe
I live in one of those, so that's perfect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.