Jeepers Creepers + Freddy Krueger VS Jason Voorhees + Michael Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

michaelx
Fatal 4 way - tag - Fight happens in the real world.

Mindset - Bloodlusted

Location - Gotham City (Night time)

MISC -

Jeepers Creepers - Full Power (He can't fly)

Freddy Krueger - FvJ

Michael Myers - Halloween 4-5-6

Jason Voorhees - Zombie Version (excluding Uber Jason/Jason X)

Gear - Standard Equipment. They can get more weapons from different rooms - Guns/Machete/Knifes etc..

Description -

Jason and Myers are chilling inside Gotham City (watching each other's franchise). After sometime, they see 2 guys (Krueger and Creepers) entering the city (Jason and MM know nothing about Krueger and Creepers and the same the other way around).

1st team to incapacitate both targets WIN.

COG Veteran
Jeepers Creepers solos.

the ninjak
Agreed. The Creeper had good agility and enchanted weapons that hit their targets into place.

Eliminating flight is a disadvantage but the creeper proved he could move at fast speeds on ground.

michaelx
Don't know how he would solo Jason and Myers.

Trish/Darry ran him over with a car, severely damaging him, & he needed to eat to replenish his lost limbs. In part two, he's rammed through the car window, which causes him to lose not only a leg & an arm (once again), but his wings as well.
His daggers and axe aren't phasing anyone here.

Both MM and Jason would laugh in those kind of situations (maybe not laugh, but a grin should be good).

COG Veteran
The only grin those other two guys would have is a permanent one plastered all over their gleaming, bare skulls.

michaelx
Doubt it. Jason would lop his head off.

COG Veteran
Myers can get his day ruined by a teenage girl with a knife. That leaves Jason getting double teamed by these demons. He dies.

the ninjak
Originally posted by michaelx
Don't know how he would solo Jason and Myers.

Trish/Darry ran him over with a car, severely damaging him, & he needed to eat to replenish his lost limbs. In part two, he's rammed through the car window, which causes him to lose not only a leg & an arm (once again), but his wings as well.
His daggers and axe aren't phasing anyone here.

Both MM and Jason would laugh in those kind of situations (maybe not laugh, but a grin should be good).

You kidding me? The Creeper ran through fields puncturing tires from a far distance. Those projectiles are enchanted.
In the first film he leapt with insane accuracy. Without the need of his wings. He was quick as hell.
He also had weapons that eviscerated heads quickly. And the strength to bend steel bars.

Jason and Michael are slow. It's easy pickings against them.

michaelx
Now we are including PIS/CIS ay?

Ok that means - Teenage Girl > Myers. It happened to every slasher villain including Freddy, Jason and even Pinhead. Going by that all teenage girls > Jason/Krueger and Kirsty > Pinhead. Don't know why those fools wasted their time on these 4. Should've just shown these girls tanking shotguns and stuff. Damn.

So stupid, it hurts. Lol.

No, I'm not.

That's cool man. Too bad this isn't an open field. The fight takes place in Gotham City. Jason and Myers have been through punishment far worse than these "enchanted" weapons.

Agreed. Creepers definitely has the speed/agility advantage. That's still not enough to solo jason/myers like you stated in the earlier post.

Jason punched a man's head off with ease.

Myers has done it on atleast 2 occasions.

So, what you mean is krueger and freddy have the speed/agility advantage which I agree.

Jason has Strength/Damage soak and Myers has Stealth/Intelligence. That should even out.

COG Veteran
Jeepers doesnt get ko'd by falling down stairs like Myers did. Lol wussy.

Jeepers solos their heads off easily.

Robtard
Jason might actually be stronger than the Creeper, he has stabbed his machete through steel doors, made a girl fly across the woods with a side-slap and tossed Freddy high up and out with simple punches and single arm throws.

Durability, Jason seems far tougher.

Damage Soak, have to go with the Creeper, he can survive having half his head removed and still be functional.

Speed, Creeper.

michaelx
Playing dead is a special ability myers uses to trick his victims.

Right, creepers gets hurt by bullets/being ran over and screams in pain with blood coming out of his mouth from internal injuries. Lol

Jason grabs his hand, cuts it and then lops his head off with it.

KingD19
I think Creeper still has the highest strength feats.

Lifting the bus in the second movie and pulling a truck against it's engine while being harpooned in the first.

COG Veteran
Playing dead is a special ability myers uses to trick his victims.

Right, creepers gets hurt by bullets/being ran over and screams in pain with blood coming out of his mouth from internal injuries. Lol

Jason grabs his hand, cuts it and then lops his head off with it.

So Myers has to resort to playing dead to accomplish his task (and he still didn't kill her) lol. Creepers can get disembowled, run over, stabbed with a spear dozens of times and shove/lift vehicles around and still keep coming after his victims. Jason gets a truck dropped on him. Myers runs away like the little girl he is.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
I think Creeper still has the highest strength feats.

Lifting the bus in the second movie and pulling a truck against it's engine while being harpooned in the first.

Only watched part two once long ago, I thought he just yanked the bus around a bit while flying? Good call on the truck though, he might indeed be the strongest here.

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
Only watched part two once long ago, I thought he just yanked the bus around a bit while flying? Good call on the truck though, he might indeed be the strongest here.

Iirc, after he slashed the bus tires, it still tried to drive off, and he ran up behind it, grabbed the back end and lifted it off the ground. I'll see if I can watch it again to confirm.

Robtard
It's on youtube in 6 parts. First film too.

michaelx
Originally posted by COG Veteran
So Myers has to resort to playing dead to accomplish his task (and he still didn't kill her) lol.

Not always, but good enough to get an upper hand in clutch moments. He did kill her in later movies. Offcourse he can't kill every character in the freaking movie. Same applies to every other slasher villain. Again nothing to do with strength. PIS nuff said.

Half of the things don't even phase Myers and Jason. Creepers can't even tank bullets from normal pistols lol. He had to run away from the swat team whereas Jason tanked countless shots and myers tanked shotgun blasts at close range. Myers never lost any limb.

To the car flipping thing. He did have a freaking harpoon jabbed into his chest flew away at high speeds causing the truck to flip over. He in fact did this twice, flying at high speeds and then hitting something or flying away from something causing it to flip.

The second time he did it he couldn't even walk afterwards and he lost several limbs. A teenager who was in the same car accident managed to hold off the creeper when he was on top of him. His strength feats are a joke compared to Myers let alone Jason. Thats like saying a person who's falling off a building and crushes a car beneath him has super strength.

He has to eat to regenerate. Whos he gonna eat, Freddy? Lol

And he effortlessly lifts it like he lifted a huge boiler in FvJ.

At this rate I'd say it's safe to just call you a troll and be done with it. Either that or you're plain ignorant.

COG Veteran
Not always, but good enough to get an upper hand in clutch moments. He did kill her in later movies. Offcourse he can't kill every character in the freaking movie. Same applies to every other slasher villain. Again nothing to do with strength. PIS nuff said.

Half of the things don't even phase Myers and Jason. Creepers can't even tank bullets from normal pistols lol. He had to run away from the swat team whereas Jason tanked countless shots and myers tanked shotgun blasts at close range. Myers never lost any limb.

To the car flipping thing. He did have a freaking harpoon jabbed into his chest flew away at high speeds causing the truck to flip over. He in fact did this twice, flying at high speeds and then hitting something or flying away from something causing it to flip.

The second time he did it he couldn't even walk afterwards and he lost several limbs. A teenager who was in the same car accident managed to hold off the creeper when he was on top of him. His strength feats are a joke compared to Myers let alone Jason. Thats like saying a person who's falling off a building and crushes a car beneath him has super strength.

He has to eat to regenerate. Whos he gonna eat, Freddy? Lol

And he effortlessly lifts it like he lifted a huge boiler in FvJ.

At this rate I'd say it's safe to just call you a troll and be done with it. Either that or you're plain ignorant.

Freddy and creepers never have to resort to such cowardly antics.

Myers doesn't lose limbs but yet one cop with a gun is enough to make him run away.

Yes he flipped it. Strength.

He took enough damage and still kept coming for his victims. If Michael or Jason took that much damage, it would be the end of the movie for them (it takes less than that) lol.

He eats team 2. Derp.

FvJ is non-canon.

Concession accepted.

michaelx
Freddy and creepers never have to resort to such cowardly antics.

Nothing to do with strength. Creepers did play dead when he got stabbed in his face. He was waiting to get someone's head to regen his.

Lol. Quit making stuff up. I'll correct it ->

Creepers does lose limbs and also one cop with a normal pistol is enough to make him run away.

He didn't use his hands to flip anything. He flew away at high speeds causing the truck to flip over. That's like saying a person who's falling off a building and crushes a car beneath him has super strength.

A weaker version of myers flipped a car with his bare hands and also carried a tombstone from the graveyard to his home. That's strength.

So stupid, it actually hurts. Only 1 suggestion in this case - Go watch Halloween/Friday the 13th to get a thorough understanding of their strength/durability feats. Ok? Good.

Keep dreaming.

Lol. Really? Where does it say it's non-canon? Freddy pulls Jason's mask into the ground in Jason Goes to Hell.

Anyways my last post - Your responses are a joke. You haven't refuted anything just repeating same shit again and making things up. GG

COG Veteran
Creepers also ripped his own head off and stuck another persons head on in its place. Show me Myers or Jason replicating such feats. There are none? Ok thnx.

Creepers is a guy who's been dealing with people (firearms or not) for centuries, far longer than team 2 combined. Firearms don't limit him like they do to Myers.

Lol wut? That arguement didn't parallel well with what i stated. Try again.
Myers, the guy who moves at a snails pace is going to tear apart creepers? It will be easy for him to be blitzed by even Freddy who has NINE more blades than Myers.

So Jason, the guy who gets blown to hell (literally) and only comes back due to plot device? Creepers just puts himself back together with parts from his victims which will be team 2.

Team 2 gets their masks ripped off like the luchadores they are and sent home to wallow in self pity.

I'll throw you a bone and accept your canon argument. Still the same Jason who is afraid of water. Soooo easy to exploit. All it takes is Freddy getting into his head again and adios.

michaelx
Not bad. Now we are talking.

Creepers also ripped his own head off and stuck another persons head on in its place. Show me Myers or Jason replicating such feats. There are none? Ok thnx.

Never said Creepers couldn't regenerate. Don't know why you would bring that up here. The only problem with your argument is he can't regenerate any of his body part in this fight because there is no one else in the city except Myers and Jason. This isn't dream world so he can't eat Freddy. Lol

Myers has never been killed. Scratch that - He never compromised his structural integrity despite taking so much damage. That speaks for his durability. And Jason can possess someone else.

Not shown anywhere. Put up some feats, son. All we know is he was scared to face a swat team with normal pistols. He was temporarily incapacitated by a steel bar. Myers took an axe to the chest and it didn't even phase him. He also tanked a chainsaw. Never mind him tanking shotgun blasts at close range.

Ok. So, what you mean is Creepers is faster/agile than Myers which I agree. Never said Creepers can't touch MM. Offcourse he will inflict damage on Myers, but will receive some serious wounds in return. And since this fight happens in city not open area like you're thinking, it gives MM the edge in stealth.

Well I never said Friday the 13th Movies are Epic or some shit, did I? Mostly all slasher moves are badly written anyway lol.

Jason is far stronger and durable than Creepers (I hope you know the feats). Only thing Creepers has is agility/speed. It would look something like FvJ where freddy kicks around Jason the whole time, but once Jason gets hold of him, it's all over.

How? I have no problem if T1 wins, but son you haven't really come up with anything in your favor. This is your 1st constructive post. In arena/open match you might have a case, but this fight happens in city. Myers might be the weakest (according to you), but he makes it up for stealth. All he has to is ninja teleport and start stabbing 1 of them repeatedly.

You would be right if fight happened in the dream world, but this is real world (read OP descp). And I doubt a cup of water will scare Jason lol.

Robtard
Myer's can teleport.

COG Veteran
Not bad. Now we are talking.

Never said Creepers couldn't regenerate. Don't know why you would bring that up here. The only problem with your argument is he can't regenerate any of his body part in this fight because there is no one else in the city except Myers and Jason. This isn't dream world so he can't eat Freddy. Lol

Myers has never been killed. Scratch that - He never compromised his structural integrity despite taking so much damage. That speaks for his durability. And Jason can possess someone else.

Not shown anywhere. Put up some feats, son. All we know is he was scared to face a swat team with normal pistols. He was temporarily incapacitated by a steel bar. Myers took an axe to the chest and it didn't even phase him. He also tanked a chainsaw. Never mind him tanking shotgun blasts at close range.

Ok. So, what you mean is Creepers is faster/agile than Myers which I agree. Never said Creepers can't touch MM. Offcourse he will inflict damage on Myers, but will receive some serious wounds in return. And since this fight happens in city not open area like you're thinking, it gives MM the edge in stealth.

Well I never said Friday the 13th Movies are Epic or some shit, did I? Mostly all slasher moves are badly written anyway lol.

Jason is far stronger and durable than Creepers (I hope you know the feats). Only thing Creepers has is agility/speed. It would look something like FvJ where freddy kicks around Jason the whole time, but once Jason gets hold of him, it's all over.

How? I have no problem if T1 wins, but son you haven't really come up with anything in your favor. This is your 1st constructive post. In arena/open match you might have a case, but this fight happens in city. Myers might be the weakest (according to you), but he makes it up for stealth. All he has to is ninja teleport and start stabbing 1 of them repeatedly.

You would be right if fight happened in the dream world, but this is real world (read OP descp). And I doubt a cup of water will scare Jason lol.

All Creepers needs is Jason or Myers to keep his own body together. When Jason or Myers lose a limb, there's not a thing they can do about it.

Creepers damage soak surpasses Myers despite him surviving falls, gunshots, or some stabbings which were minuscule compared to what creepers endured in JC2.

Temporarily incapacited. During which he RIPPED HIS OWN HEAD OFF and replaced it. Show me T2 replicating that.

In which case stealth for one and speed for another can even the odds. Remember creepers is no slouch during the night. That's his domain.

I don't necessarily enjoy this genre anyway, I just decided to choose a side.

It's not over considering Jason might get double teamed.

If teleporting and operating like that was is so effective, he should have absolutely no problem with normal people in his movies(which he does).

I never said anything about 1 cup of water, but if his weakness gets exposed, it will be easy for it to be exploited.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
Myer's can teleport.

Wasn't it retconned that the death cult of Thorn was involved in such powers?

And they aren't in this fight.

michaelx
All Creepers needs is Jason or Myers to keep his own body together. When Jason or Myers lose a limb, there's not a thing they can do about it.

What makes you think that MM and Jason will be the 1st ones to lose their limbs? From what we have shown MM doesn't show himself unless he is confident he'll get the kill (not including PIS/CIS). His whole damn character is based around stealth (a silent killer). He''ll probably be the 1st one to get an opener and once he does he'll do some serious damage to 1 of them.

Ok, they might get an opener on Jason, but he is still far durable than both of them. That would give MM enough time to intervene.

Creepers couldn't face a swat team with normal pistols. He was taken out by harpoon. Myers took countless high powered rifles/shotguns.

Not the whole head, but side part. After that he was significantly weaker. Jason can possess other people. MM never lost any limb. The thing here is - if they rip Creepers head, he would be useless. Same goes with everyone else. This fight is not to death, but incapacitation. Since all 4 of them are technically immortal.

He normally doesn't most of the time, except the ending (PIS/CIS). In that case all the slashers get beat. It's obvious we are not including PIS here.

Not saying you said it. I was just saying in general that since the fight takes place in the actual city, there is no lake around the area. So, I doubt a cup of water or a bucket would scare him.

Freddy can't reality warp in real word and he found out by mistake in the 1st place. It's actually PIS because in earlier movies he is not shown to be afraid and they also fought near water.

If stabbing isn't doing the job, then that will lead MM to the conclusion that he will have to decapitate/chop their limbs (well he is the smartest).

To each his own otherwise.

COG Veteran
What makes you think that MM and Jason will be the 1st ones to lose their limbs? From what we have shown MM doesn't show himself unless he is confident he'll get the kill (not including PIS/CIS). His whole damn character is based around stealth (a silent killer). He''ll probably be the 1st one to get an opener and once he does he'll do some serious damage to 1 of them.

Ok, they might get an opener on Jason, but he is still far durable than both of them. That would give MM enough time to intervene.

Creepers couldn't face a swat team with normal pistols. He was taken out by harpoon. Myers took countless high powered rifles/shotguns.

Not the whole head, but side part. After that he was significantly weaker. Jason can possess other people. MM never lost any limb. The thing here is - if they rip Creepers head, he would be useless. Same goes with everyone else. This fight is not to death, but incapacitation. Since all 4 of them are technically immortal.

He normally doesn't most of the time, except the ending (PIS/CIS). In that case all the slashers get beat. It's obvious we are not including PIS here.

Not saying you said it. I was just saying in general that since the fight takes place in the actual city, there is no lake around the area. So, I doubt a cup of water or a bucket would scare him.

Freddy can't reality warp in real word and he found out by mistake in the 1st place. It's actually PIS because in earlier movies he is not shown to be afraid and they also fought near water.

If stabbing isn't doing the job, then that will lead MM to the conclusion that he will have to decapitate/chop their limbs (well he is the smartest).

To each his own otherwise.

Myers is too slow of a character. He is surpassed in agility by leaps and bounds by team 1 which gives them the chance too input more damage in a shorter amount of time than MM.

Unless he has already been blitzed and incapacitated as stated above.

Myers has never had to survive (and I doubt he could) the extreme mutilation that JP went through in that scene and afterwards.

It was still a rather large chunk of his head. We don't know if Jason can posses dark beings such as team 1 because they're definetly not human.

thumb up

Cities are full of pipes. Pipes with water. Even so, that isn't something they have to solely rely on. Anyways, Michael dismembering them with a knife will be more difficult than you may imagine. It's not a military grade knife but rather a kitchen knife.

P-Geyser
I actually see The Creeper being the last man standing and the victor.

Myers most likely would go first. I think the other combatants would be too much for him to withstand.

Next Freddy. He did actually well against Jason but Jason and The Creeper? he goes down.

That leaves Jason and The Creeper and while Jason is insanely strong, I think The Creeper would best Voorhees one on one. I see it as The Creeper somehow manages to decapitate him thus being the victor.

My opinion of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.