Undertaker Vs Akuma at Wrestlemania XXX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Igniz
Well I might as well do it big grin

Will the streak continue?Or will Akuma end the streak by raging demon his way to victory?

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/ep_trending/public/ep/image/2013/04/20130411_Undertaker_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Vs

http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/thumb/b/b6/SFIV_screenAkuma03.jpg/500px-SFIV_screenAkuma03.jpg

Hell's Gate or Raging Demon?

Danny Wayne
Undertaker stomps hard.

NemeBro
No one can break the Streak.

Except the man who can punch islands (with mountain ranges) to pieces.

sacred108
Undertaker wins

NemeBro
Can you show me him punching islands (with mountain ranges) to pieces?

sacred108
2 words hells gate. This beats mountain or island busting.

ares834
Akuma gets chokeslammed. Undertaker wins easily.

NemeBro
Again, the Undertaker has no feats exactly identical to destroying an island (with mountain ranges) with but a single blow.

sacred108
Undertaker solos all of street fighter.

Yamcha
Shawn Michaels should have ended the streak </3

Akuma punches the ground so hard it tears a hole into time and space an out emerges Limp Bizkit who's furious that Taker no longer uses the "Rollin" theme, Akuma finds no one worthy of his fists and jumps off towards another country while Limp Bizkit pulls out the American-Badass Taker from the portal and it becomes a 2 on 1 handicap match of the centuary.

sacred108
Undertaker would still win

BruceSkywalker
Taker stomps

TrevorPhillipss
Anyone with a gun could kill Underfaker

Danny Wayne
Prove it

Impediment
Akuma.

Pro wrestling is for pansy f@ggots with minuscule penises.

Danny Wayne
At least wrestlers have dicks

Impediment
I was talking about the people who WATCH pro wrestling.

Danny Wayne
At least i have a penis lol I haven't watched wrestling in like 5 years but undaertaker still solos

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by Impediment
Akuma.

Pro wrestling is for pansy f@ggots with minuscule penises. It use to be awesome up until 2005. It all went downhill from there

NemeBro
Originally posted by Impediment
Akuma.

Pro wrestling is for pansy f@ggots with minuscule penises. thumb up

Akuma breaks him like so many islands (with mountain ranges).

Phanteros
Akuma punches under pansy in the face.

/thread.

ScreamPaste
Undertaker. Wrestlemania. There is no way he can lose. TOAA and The Presence could fusion dance and just get choke slammed.

Nemesis X
Undertaker calls for his secret immortal grandfather, Alfred, to beat Akuma with a silver dish and bury him with Bruce Wayne's parents.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Undertaker. Wrestlemania. There is no way he can lose. TOAA and The Presence could fusion dance and just get choke slammed. Originally posted by Nemesis X
Undertaker calls for his secret immortal grandfather, Alfred, to beat Akuma with a silver dish and bury him with Bruce Wayne's parents.

crylaugh

EmptyHearted
Off topic guys.

Whom ya wanna see undertaker fight at Wrestlemania 30

I wanna see Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar

Zack Fair
Akuma gets the Montreal job treatment and gets screwed over by vince. Then he gets pissed and oneshots the entire arena.

Impediment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.