Phil Seleski (Solar) vs The Plutonian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted deathmatch in the universe
PIS/CIS off
Who takes this?

Galan007
Solar stomps.

Digi
Originally posted by Galan007
Solar stomps.

I suppose near the end of the run, Plutonian was starting to unlock some power that could have potentially challenged Solar. His "parents" were certainly at the level of abstract that could qualify as a semi-competent matchup for Solar.

But that's all in theory...not nearly enough to back it. Your assessment is entirely correct.

Decimus
Solar

Epicurus
Originally posted by Digi
I suppose near the end of the run, Plutonian was starting to unlock some power that could have potentially challenged Solar. His "parents" were certainly at the level of abstract that could qualify as a semi-competent matchup for Solar.

But that's all in theory...not nearly enough to back it. Your assessment is entirely correct.
IIRC, those entities were universal scale reality warpers. Probably Galactus or Celestial-level imo.

Digi
Originally posted by Epicurus
IIRC, those entities were universal scale reality warpers. Probably Galactus or Celestial-level imo.

Right; that was the sense I got. And presumably the Plutonian could have evolved into something similar. But we never really saw it happen.

operator616
Originally posted by Epicurus

Perhaps, they were also stated to function on a multiversal scale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.