Captain America runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Captain Amercia is knocked out, and wakes up in Arkham Asylum, he has to get out, but in order to get free, he must go from room to room defeating that rooms boss who will be aided by 10 no name psychopathic killers. He gets no rest in between.

The rooms are aprox. 30 meters squared.

Room 1
Victor Zsaaz

Room 2
Penguin

Room 3
Hush

Room 4
Killer Croc

Room 5
Deadshot

Room 6
Joker and Harley

Room 7
Bane

Room 8
Deathstroke

Room 9
Solomon Grundy

Can he get out?

sacred108
Nope

Danny Wayne
Of course not

Stoic
How far does he get?

zeel
he might make it to 7.

Danny Wayne
7 most likely.

pym-ftw
Does anyone have gear?

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Does anyone have gear?

They have what they are normally seen with.

Flyattractor
Dosen't current Cap A no longer need to sleep or eat and have endless stamina? Plus superhuman strength and a healing factor?

pym-ftw
Cap stops hard @ Grundy.

StiltmanFTW
I dunno, depends what Grundy.

RockofAges
No rest between?

He stops at 5.
If he's lucky, he stops at 7.
If he's extremely lucky, he stops very hard at 8.

He damn sure isnt going past that. He'd be hard pressed to beat Deathstroke on a normal day, much less after fighting seven others, the last of which is no slouch.

Inhuman
Tank decapitating shield throws FTW

sacred108
Dat won't stop bane or Grundy.

ShadowFyre
Decapitation wont stop Bane. I find that hard to believe.

sacred108
I doubt it will decapitate him

DarkSaint85
Gets to 4, but am assuming he doesn't have his shield etc (why knock a guy out and leave him with his gear?)

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Stoic
They have what they are normally seen with. everyone has thier gear.

Caps Conscience
Cap clears it.

sacred108
No way cap is clearing

Odekahn
Cap gets to 7 MAYBE 8 but stops there hard due to the circumstances.

sad @ no rest in between

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by sacred108
No way cap is clearing

Way

The American Way!

Odekahn
Originally posted by Inhuman

LMFAO!!!

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Odekahn
Get gets to 7 MAYBE 8 but stops there hard due to the circumstances.

sad @ no rest in between

thumb up Bane gives him a run for his money. And deathstroke alone is an even matchup. With these stips he has no chance at clearing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain America's body as it is, makes stamina his best asset, I don't think he'd tire before getting out. He'd get to Grundy. Deathstroke is a really tough fight but Captain America is more skilled and arguably physically superior so I give it to him. Since I'm assuming this is Batman's version of Grundy (Why wouldn't it be?) Steve beats him up, uses the shield to decapitate him, and gets out. Imo, the Grundy fight would be noticeably easier then the Deathstroke one as it's a big slow brute with some super strength.

ScreamPaste
Shouldn't Cap make it to Deathstroke? mmm

sacred108
He makes it to deathstroke then stops

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Inhuman

I love cap but when I read that comic and saw that. That was one of the most retarded feats that I have seen lol. Then deflecting and redirecting proximas spear lol that shield is op.

dial J for Josh
Oh god rage beat me to it he is using the tank decapitation shield throw now. Damn writer has started a trend that will forever be milked.

iceman24567
Bane breaks him

Odekahn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain America's body as it is, makes stamina his best asset, I don't think he'd tire before getting out. He'd get to Grundy. Deathstroke is a really tough fight but Captain America is more skilled and arguably physically superior so I give it to him. Since I'm assuming this is Batman's version of Grundy (Why wouldn't it be?) Steve beats him up, uses the shield to decapitate him, and gets out. Imo, the Grundy fight would be noticeably easier then the Deathstroke one as it's a big slow brute with some super strength.

You gotta take the damage he will sustain during each battle into consideration.

The first two fights are nothing for Cap. The third and fourth he's taking some damage. The fifth, he's going to have to think quick but don't see him getting hit. The 6th will take a mental toll on Cap one way or the other. Joker might not "hurt" Steve but something psychological would be planted in his head. The 7th, Bane, is an excellent fighter and strategist who has beaten Batman and happens to have ridiculous strength. I think Cap CAN win here but what's left would just be bones to pick for Slade.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Odekahn
You gotta take the damage he will sustain during each battle into consideration.

The first two fights are nothing for Cap. The third and fourth he's taking some damage. The fifth, he's going to have to think quick but don't see him getting hit. The 6th will take a mental toll on Cap one way or the other. Joker might not "hurt" Steve but something psychological would be planted in his head. The 7th, Bane, is an excellent fighter and strategist who has beaten Batman and happens to have ridiculous strength. I think Cap CAN win here but what's left would just be bones to pick for Slade.

I have. And it's nothing that would stop Captain America. His damage soak is just to ridiculous.

Not sure if serious. What could Joker possibly do to have any type of an effect on Captain America psychologically? He knows nothing about him and Steve's will power is ridiculous. And this isn't Batman who he has some kind of weird sexual tension with. Steve would f*cking end the clown.

I'm not sure about DCnU Bane but Post-Crisis Bane while really tough isn't anything Captain America couldn't handle just fine. His strength advantage is a lot smaller against Steve, he's slower, and compared to Rogers, his fighting skill is mediocre (Remember when he beat up two Super Soldiers while depowered?). With the shield, Bane's brute force is rendered useless and he'd get wrecked like USAgent. This is a gauntlet, Bane won't have the ability to use any strategy to wear Steve down over weeks with other enemies like he did with Bruce.

I disagree. I think Steve would have some cuts and bruises but nothing that would slow him down. Deathstroke would be a brutal fight but I think he's going down.

Odekahn
I have. And it's nothing that would stop Captain America. His damage soak is just to ridiculous.

Not sure if serious. What could Joker possibly do to have any type of an effect on Captain America psychologically? He knows nothing about him and Steve's will power is ridiculous. And this isn't Batman who he has some kind of weird sexual tension with. Steve would f*cking end the clown.

I'm not sure about DCnU Bane but Post-Crisis Bane while really tough isn't anything Captain America couldn't handle just fine. His strength advantage is a lot smaller against Steve, he's slower, and compared to Rogers, his fighting skill is mediocre (Remember when he beat up two Super Soldiers while depowered?). With the shield, Bane's brute force is rendered useless and he'd get wrecked like USAgent. This is a gauntlet, Bane won't have the ability to use any strategy to wear Steve down over weeks with other enemies like he did with Bruce.

I disagree. I think Steve would have some cuts and bruises but nothing that would slow him down. Deathstroke would be a brutal fight but I think he's going down.

Joker has Harley in the room to hide behind. And Joker is dangerous to everyone no matter if he knows them or not. Again, I don't doubt Cap would overcome and win, but if you don't think the clown is going to leave an impression, you're the one who's joking! (<see wat I did there? See it huh?)

Rogers isn't going through all of these fights unscathed. Then, when he fights an equal at a disadvantage, the odds are against him.

JayDaDon
The hardest fight for him would be deathstroke after sustaining all that damage, but Cap would put him away when the chips are down. I'm not totally sure he could take Grundy after that, If it's the Batman Grundy I'll say that fight would be a split.

DarkSaint85
There are also the 10 psychopathic killers. No names, and fodder, to be sure, but I can see them being thrown etc at Cap by some of the stronger villains

abhilegend
Bane breaks him.

Juk3n
He gets atleast +1 to wherever batman gets.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
Captain Amercia is knocked out, and wakes up in Arkham Asylum, he has to get out, but in order to get free, he must go from room to room defeating that rooms boss who will be aided by 10 no name psychopathic killers. He gets no rest in between.

The rooms are aprox. 30 meters squared.

Room 1
Victor Zsaaz

Room 2
Penguin

Room 3
Hush

Room 4
Killer Croc

Room 5
Deadshot

Room 6
Joker and Harley

Room 7
Bane

Room 8
Deathstroke

Room 9
Solomon Grundy

Can he get out?

Standard equipment for everyone, Cap included?

He beats the ever loving shit out of Zsaaz, Penguin, and Hush. Croc gets out skilled by Cap. Deadshot eats shield. Cap styles on Joker and Harley. Depends on how much Venom Bane is taking. Even on Venom, Cap can cut the tubes feeding the drugs into Bane and has the feats to justify taking him head on. Deathstroke is probably his toughest fight due to the similar stats and Slade's equipment. Still, not impossible for Cap to win (and based on feats, I'd say he'd beat Slade after a tough fight anyway). Assuming that this is the lower scale Grundy Batman takes on, again, not impossible for Cap to outskill and maneuver him.

Based on Cap's feats, especially the outright absurd crap Remender has had him do, he can definitely clear.

deathslash

DCnu Bane is stronger and arguably more skilled than ever. He's casually ripping people's arms and heads off while he's not on venom, he's skilled enough to give Batman fits and is durable enough to survive a fall from a lighthouse and still walk it off. I still say that Cap wins against him (it's just not as easy as you'd like to think it is).

JakeTheBank
Pre-New 52 Bane was strong enough to delimb people while Venomless, too.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Standard equipment for everyone, Cap included?

He beats the ever loving shit out of Zsaaz, Penguin, and Hush. Croc gets out skilled by Cap. Deadshot eats shield. Cap styles on Joker and Harley. Depends on how much Venom Bane is taking. Even on Venom, Cap can cut the tubes feeding the drugs into Bane and has the feats to justify taking him head on. Deathstroke is probably his toughest fight due to the similar stats and Slade's equipment. Still, not impossible for Cap to win (and based on feats, I'd say he'd beat Slade after a tough fight anyway). Assuming that this is the lower scale Grundy Batman takes on, again, not impossible for Cap to outskill and maneuver him.

Based on Cap's feats, especially the outright absurd crap Remender has had him do, he can definitely clear.
Without any rest in between? Nope.Originally posted by abhilegend
Bane breaks him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
Without any rest in between? Nope.

Cap doesn't need rest like that rich boy, Bruce. Especially considering a lot of those fights will end in moments without Cap having to exert himself much. Guy's endurance and damage soak are unphucking real nowadays.

RockofAges
Originally posted by sacred108
No way cap is clearing

RockofAges
Double post -_-;

abhilegend
Cap doesn't need rest like that rich boy, Bruce. Especially considering a lot of those fights will end in moments without Cap having to exert himself much. Guy's endurance and damage soak are unphucking real nowadays.
Batman was fighting and kicking ass for 28 hours straight just recently Jake. Cap can learn something from batgod.

cool

Its not about rest, he would receive damage. You're kidding if you think Cap would beat Bane or Deathstroke in moments. Even when Batman beat Grundy, he took him by surprise after Grundy thought he was dead after drowning. Not to mention there is no mention of it being a lower end grundy.

StiltmanFTW
That's not the only instance of Batman owning Grundy. In the other one, it was Grundy who had the element of surprise - and he still got his ass handed to him.

JakeTheBank
Its not about rest, he would receive damage. You're kidding if you think Cap would beat Bane or Deathstroke in moments. Even when Batman beat Grundy, he took him by surprise after Grundy thought he was dead after drowning. Not to mention there is no mention of it being a lower end grundy.

You just said he can't clear without rest, no? I'm assuming if he had time to rest, which he doesn't per OP, that allows him time to regain stamina and attend to any wounds. I'm saying, based off feats, Cap's endurance and stamina and damage soak are all ridiculously high and the shit he's pulled off while being half dead suggests he can get through this.

Never said he'd beat Bane or Slade in moments. Mostly everyone else on that list, though? Yeah. He could easily one shot Zsaaz, Penguin, Hush, Deadshot, Joker, and Harley. And none of those I just mentioned, barring MAYBE Floyd, can give Cap a fight in which he'll be hurt seriously.

I'm assuming it would be the same Grundy Batman fights considering the nature of this thread, ie. one who is susceptible to pressure point attacks, can get his nose broken, and is generally a giant idiot whom Cap can dance circles around. Unless the OP, for whatever reason, decides it's going to be the most powerful Grundy ever.

JakeTheBank
Batman was fighting and kicking ass for 28 hours straight just recently Jake. Cap can learn something from batgod.

That's cute considering Cap's very blatant stat advantage over Batman nowadays.

JayDaDon
Where have you been Jake?

JakeTheBank
Busy offline with work and writing for the most part, but things have relaxed enough for me to debate semi-regularly again. big grin

JayDaDon
Cool to see your back, we've been missing the voice of reason around here thumb up

abhilegend
You just said he can't clear without rest, no? I'm assuming if he had time to rest, which he doesn't per OP, that allows him time to regain stamina and attend to any wounds. I'm saying, based off feats, Cap's endurance and stamina and damage soak are all ridiculously high and the shit he's pulled off while being half dead suggests he can get through this.

Never said he'd beat Bane or Slade in moments. Mostly everyone else on that list, though? Yeah. He could easily one shot Zsaaz, Penguin, Hush, Deadshot, Joker, and Harley. And none of those I just mentioned, barring MAYBE Floyd, can give Cap a fight in which he'll be hurt seriously.

I'm assuming it would be the same Grundy Batman fights considering the nature of this thread, ie. one who is susceptible to pressure point attacks, can get his nose broken, and is generally a giant idiot whom Cap can dance circles around. Unless the OP, for whatever reason, decides it's going to be the most powerful Grundy ever.
Yeah, no. Both Bane and Deathstroke are capable of beating him alone. If we're going by high end feats, DCnU Slade is a beast in that regard and so is Bane.

He is going to cross .5 km and oneshot them before they do anything? Nope, not possible at all. Its cap, not spider-man.

Why? You are taking cap at his highest but opposition at lowest?Originally posted by JakeTheBank
That's cute considering Cap's very blatant stat advantage over Batman nowadays.
When was the last time Cap fought for 28 hours straight Jake? If you're so sure about his stats being so much higher, you must have at least one feat above that, right?

JakeTheBank
Yeah, no. Both Bane and Deathstroke are capable of beating him alone. If we're going by high end feats, DCnU Slade is a beast in that regard and so is Bane.

He is going to cross .5 km and oneshot them before they do anything? Nope, not possible at all. Its cap, not spider-man.

Why? You are taking cap at his highest but opposition at lowest?
When was the last time Cap fought for 28 hours straight Jake? If you're so sure about his stats being so much higher, you must have at least one feat above that, right?

Yeah, no...what? No Cap can't one shot pretty much everyone there barring Bane and Slade (Croc, I guess, too, to be fair and Grundy, too, but those are the main two we're discussing atm)? Because that's what I said. He's not going to have issues dealing with those jobbers when he can literally dismantle them with ease. Never said Slade or Bane aren't impressive. I'm merely saying Cap most certainly is.

WTF are those feebs gonna do to Cap? Shoot at him? Try to psychologically break him? Croc, Bane, Slade, and Grundy are the only real problems for him, and based off of feats, he can beat all four of them.

Their lowest? How do you figure that? Those guys being one shot by Cap isn't taking them at their lowest. It's acknowledging what Cap can do. Cap's insanity in Dimension Z is a good place to start. There's also the fact that his body doesn't produce fatigue toxins as well. Cap's always been at the least borderline superhuman. Since the past handful of years, it's just been way more blatant.

abhilegend
Yeah, no...what? No Cap can't one shot pretty much everyone there barring Bane and Slade (Croc, I guess, too, to be fair and Grundy, too, but those are the main two we're discussing atm)? Because that's what I said. He's not going to have issues dealing with those jobbers when he can literally dismantle them with ease. Never said Slade or Bane aren't impressive. I'm merely saying Cap most certainly is. You are acting like Cap literally never gets trouble with anybody below him. Is he impressive enough to beat both Bane and Slade one after another? Not at all.

And based upon feats, they can beat him on their own. With four of them one after another? Cap gets beaten in a paste.

Grundy being beaten by Batman is certainly his lowest. Feats bro. I get you've no feat as good as fighting for 28 hours straight. Good.

JakeTheBank
You are acting like Cap literally never gets trouble with anybody below him. Is he impressive enough to beat both Bane and Slade one after another? Not at all.

And based upon feats, they can beat him on their own. With four of them one after another? Cap gets beaten in a paste.

Grundy being beaten by Batman is certainly his lowest. Feats bro. I get you've no feat as good as fighting for 28 hours straight. Good.

Based off feats, his averages mind you, he would beat the crap out of the people I mentioned. It's feasible for him, yes.

It's possible they can beat him, too, yes. Though it's more likely Cap sons them after a fight.

And why wouldn't I - or anyone else - use the Grundy Batman faced when Cap is dealing with almost exclusively Batman foes in a Batman-based setting? OP can clarify if they wish, but really, it makes sense.

Cap fighting Zola's forces with his guts literally spilling out is the feat. Him practically single handily fighting a war that lasted for years as far as he was concerned nonstop while having to raise a child > fighting for 28 hours straight.

abhilegend
Based off feats, his averages mind you, he would beat the crap out of the people I mentioned. It's feasible for him, yes. No, he wouldn't. He is still competitive with characters like Daredevil, Black Panther and the likes. You wouldn't see him beating four of the elite MA one after another.

Nope. They can beat him on their own, maybe not for a majority. Getting damaged after fighting four of them? He would be turned to paste.

Because that's not how forum works. Grundy isn't exclusive to Bat-verse. We take averages of characters like Grundy.

Bruce fighting Talon after a sword ran through him and tortured, starved and dehydrated for one week and then beating the shit out of him is better. That wasn't nonstop fighting for years. Its like saying Batman was fighting 50 years straight when Captain Atom jumped into one of his futures. So much talk of stamina and you can't produce a single credible feat surpassing Batman's? Figures.

Silent Master
Since when are Croc and Grundy "elite MA's"?

abhilegend
Floyd, Bane and Slade are. Grundy smashes MA.

uhuh

JakeTheBank
No, he wouldn't. He is still competitive with characters like Daredevil, Black Panther and the likes. You wouldn't see him beating four of the elite MA one after another.

Nope. They can beat him on their own, maybe not for a majority. Getting damaged after fighting four of them? He would be turned to paste.

Because that's not how forum works. Grundy isn't exclusive to Bat-verse. We take averages of characters like Grundy.

Bruce fighting Talon after a sword ran through him and tortured, starved and dehydrated for one week and then beating the shit out of him is better. That wasn't nonstop fighting for years. Its like saying Batman was fighting 50 years straight when Captain Atom jumped into one of his futures. So much talk of stamina and you can't produce a single credible feat surpassing Batman's? Figures.

Daredevil and Black Panther would beat the shit out of those feebs, too. And Matt already admitted that a serious Cap is simply beyond him in almost every way that matters (bar his senses and whatnot).

Depends on how damaged he'd be. Considering Batman can fight Croc and while he'd struggle, ultimately emerge unscathed, I have no reason to believe Cap, who has better stats and an unbreakable shield, would do any less. Bane? Depends on the Venom intake, as I said. Slade? Probably his toughest fight overall. Cap beating both of them one right after the other wouldn't even be his most crazy feat ever.

How is that feat better? Especially when Batman doesn't have the physical formidability that Steve has nor the unique physiology that makes things like rest and fatigue far less of a concern to him than normal human beings? Outside of occasionally setting up camps at nightfall, they were constantly on the run, training and hunting and fighting day in and day out. There was also the time Cap was literally hurtled through time after his "death" and kept reliving all of his wars and battles constantly for what felt like decades to him. Cap's stamina is clearly greater than Batman's. Hell, all of his stats are better than Batman's.

Silent Master
Floyd, Bane and Slade are. Grundy smashes MA.

uhuh

That's only 3, you said 4.

Edit: Plus I don't consider Deadshot to be an elite MA

abhilegend
Daredevil and Black Panther would beat the shit out of those feebs, too. No, they wouldn't. Slade would own Matt like a two bit whore. And yet, out of three or four fights they had, he has never looked bad. He has even beaten Cap once IIRC.

ABC comparison? Batman knocked out wonder woman with a kick to the gut and stopped punches from Martian Manhunter. Bane on Venom is a serious beast nowadays. We are not taking him at his craziest though. Beating Cap wouldn't be their craziest feat either.

that's it. You are automatically asuming anything Cap does is automatically better than anything Bruce does. Cap fighting with his guts spilling out is't better than Bruce fighting with a sword through him. And that's why its not usable here, its not non-stop fighting. Batman constantly endured torture from Desaad for a decade non stop. Again not applicable. Batman fought through the dawn of time to the end of time in Return of Bruce Wayne. Yet, not one feat surpassing Bruce's feat. The only clear cut thing is strength. Batman can match him in nearly everything else. No wonder they have stalemated three times in comics.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Silent Master
That's only 3, you said 4.

Edit: Plus I don't consider Deadshot to be an elite MA
Yeah, I did. My mistake.

JakeTheBank
No, they wouldn't. Slade would own Matt like a two bit whore. And yet, out of three or four fights they had, he has never looked bad. He has even beaten Cap once IIRC.

ABC comparison? Batman knocked out wonder woman with a kick to the gut and stopped punches from Martian Manhunter. Bane on Venom is a serious beast nowadays. We are not taking him at his craziest though. Beating Cap wouldn't be their craziest feat either.

that's it. You are automatically asuming anything Cap does is automatically better than anything Bruce does. Cap fighting with his guts spilling out is't better than Bruce fighting with a sword through him. And that's why its not usable here, its not non-stop fighting. Batman constantly endured torture from Desaad for a decade non stop. Again not applicable. Batman fought through the dawn of time to the end of time in Return of Bruce Wayne. Yet, not one feat surpassing Bruce's feat. The only clear cut thing is strength. Batman can match him in nearly everything else. No wonder they have stalemated three times in comics.

Again, not talking about Croc/Slade/Bane/Grundy. Talking about literally everyone else on that list who Cap would definitely one shot...which seems to be the statement you have had issues with. T'Challa would probably just outright kill those jobbers and Matt would knock them out, too. And hell, given his claws/daggers, T'Challa's lethality would probably give him an advantage over Cap if placed in this scenario, anyway. Anyway, concerning Matt/Steve, the fact he's able to compete is a testament to his skill and ability, sure, but it was very clear who the superior man was.

Blatant PIS bullshit and you know it. Batman struggling physically with Croc's greater strength and being able to beat him anyway without being wounded or mauled is one thing. Him soloing the League is PIS of among the highest order. Tell me why exactly Cap, who has equal skill at the least of Batman and definitely has better stats than him, can't fight Croc and emerge victorious without being injured...especially given the properties of the shield?

Venom itself seems to be phucking outrageous. Batman punching Superman comes to mind.... no expression

Never said we were. And I never said beating Cap would be their all time best feats or craziest, either. My main point is and has been since I first posted that Cap has the feats to clear this. Not easily and not unscathed by the end, but clear it nonetheless. We can argue the "majority" or likelihood of it up and down, though, if you'd like.

Not automatically, no, but by looking at their feats. By feats, Cap is stronger, faster, tougher, and has better stamina/recovering ability than Batman. years ago, the difference was noticeable. Nowadays, it's pretty staggering. They don't even beat around the bush with that "peak human" classification hardly. Guy's superhuman across the board.

It was a non stop grueling campaign, ie. a war. Fighting a war practically single handily while constantly on the run from a superior force while trying to raise a child is a phucking insane long term feat. Continuing to fight that war - and win it - while ripping out your own guts and not even healing yourself properly is even more WTF worthy. And that's just a recent feat from Cap.

Batman's trip through time wasn't the same thing. Cap was actively engaging in combat most of the time. Batman fought in all those period, sure, but he wasn't always fighting someone. There were times when he was doing detective work or had "down time" in comparison to physical conflict. Cap didn't. It's a tremendous feat, don't get me wrong. But Cap was thrown in the thick of things wereas Batman had to problem solve and occasionally fight to get from one era to another.

Except the ones I mentioned and not the laundry list of things Cap has done over his career.

And speed. And agility. And durability. And damage soak. And toxin/foreign substance resistance. And Bruce conceded to Steve in the fight that actually mattered.

maxivitopowe
that's it. You are automatically asuming
anything Cap does is automatically better
than anything Bruce does. Cap fighting with his guts spilling out is't better than Bruce fighting with a sword through him.

Can you explain you're reasoning behind this Abhi

How isn't that better?

pym-ftw
IIRC Matt & Steve have never fought where one wasn't mind controlled.

abhilegend
Again, not talking about Croc/Slade/Bane/Grundy. They are the main players in this gauntlet. If he punched them before they could do anything. I don't have any problem with him oneshotting them, its that Cap isn't that fast. Now you're just outright lowballing. I'm not talking about equipment here. Is it? Matt has knocked out Steve with one toss while he was hallucinating and weakened.

http://i.imgur.com/yJbSOC5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BoIvShk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/09MwBwm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0ug78Yv.jpg

Don't blow your fuse off. You are trying to ABC logic your way out of here which is even worse than that. A huge lulz @ equal skills. Bruce is definitely more skilled than Steve, heck even Matt would be more skilled than Cap seeing how he holds his own against him even outclassed in stats.

Yeah, that was silly.

He doesn't. Point to the gauntlet where he beats beings comparable to these guys once in his whole career. Nope, he isn't clearing this one time. I would give no street leveler a win here save Val.

So is Batman nowadays. You are saying his feats are better yet you can't produce a single stamina feat better than fighting 28 hours straight. That is pretty much the whole myth. You have to declare Batman's feats as PIS to think Cap is staggeringly better than Bruce. I can guarantee that if they fight again in a comic, it would be again closer than you like to admit.

And surviving Desaad's torture for a ****ing decade shits on that. It is. It isn't better than what Bruce did in Return of Bruce Wayne, fight from dawn of time to end of time.

Sure there was, it was still staggering how long he fought. Cap fought for years, Bruce fought for a ****ing eternity.

You gave nothing concrete yet.

Only durability as its proportionate to strength. Bruce's feats with flashes shit on anything Cap has done in speed and its consistent with every flash ever.

abhilegend
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Can you explain you're reasoning behind this Abhi

How isn't that better?
The condition Bruce was in makes it more impressive.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
IIRC Matt & Steve have never fought where one wasn't mind controlled.
Nope.

Silent Master
Actually, Cap is that fast; his speed(and skill) feats are far better than the ones Jake is talking about.

abhilegend
Actually, Cap is that fast; his speed(and skill) feats are far better than the ones Jake is talking about.
When he can grab a speeding impulse out of thin air and tag every version of flash ever, tell me about those feats. Once again lulz @ skilled. He is stronger than pretty much every marvel street and yet they give him fights and even knock him out sometimes.

Just lulzworthy.

Silent Master
When he can grab a speeding impulse out of thin air and tag every version of flash ever, tell me about those feats. Once again lulz @ skilled. He is stronger than pretty much every marvel street and yet they give him fights and even knock him out sometimes.

Just lulzworthy.

None of the people that Jake was talking about have ever grabbed Impulse or tagged every version of Flash.

abhilegend
None of the people that Jake was talking about have ever grabbed Impulse or tagged every version of Flash.
Slade has.

cool

Silent Master
Slade has.

cool

Jake told you several times that he wasn't talking about Slade, you really need to start paying attention.

abhilegend
Jake told you several times that he wasn't talking about Slade, you really need to start paying attention.
And I'm specifically talking about slade and bruce. You should do less snake-eyes like stuff and let adults talk.

Silent Master
And I'm specifically talking about slade and bruce. You should do less snake-eyes like stuff and let adults talk.

Except, that Jake was talking about the other people when he was talking about Cap one-shotting them, a fact that he's told you multiple times at this point.

abhilegend
Except, that Jake was talking about the other people when he was talking about Cap one-shotting them, a fact that he's told you multiple times at this point. Originally posted by abhilegend

StiltmanFTW
KMC Wars: Return of Jake

Stoic
If people are assuming that this is the version of Grundy that would whip the JLA, or give them severe problems, I'm sorry but you will be mistaken. The Grundy that I am using here is the one the Batman would normally be able to deal with, but make no mistake, he is the strongest in this gauntlet.

Danny Wayne
Slade alone at the very beginning of the guantlet would defeat cap not sure what you guys are talking about slade is already on pair with cap and I would give slade majority over cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.