War Horseman vs. WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaxthejester
Let's see how well folks know their Hulks.

For this fight, we are pitting two versions of Hulk against each other:

World War Hulk

vs.

War Hulk: Horseman of Apocalypse.

Scenario :
The fight takes place in an Arena on an unpopulated indestructible battle world.
There is no BFR. Heroes are teleported back into the Arena if they are struck with enough force to BFR them.
The Arena is large: roughly the size of 10 football fields. Plenty of room to jump around while staying in-bounds.
The fight ends when one of the Hulks is knocked out.

Which Hulk reigns supreme?

Bouboumaster
Without a doubt, WWH dominates.

He was just super pissed off, but he kept Banner's intelligence, and was so cunning and ruthless...

War was just a brute.
WWH was a super brute, with a super brain.

Enzeru
I say War Hulk...

War Hulk of course had less feats, but he took care of Juggernaut rather easily - he gained the upperhand, while WW Hulk was struggeling much more and had to trick him in order to get rid of him.

On top of that War Hulk wields a powerful Celestial sword, which easily took care of Absorbing Man.

I think he was the more powerful Hulk.

janus77
Green Scar, easily more powerful and much much much more intelligent.

War couldn't amp fast, wasn't intelligent and took ages (went for a mile, I think) before he managed to stop Juggernaut, something Green Scar did in a few centimetres.

Prof. T.C McAbe
War Hulk ftw. Celestial tech will give him the edge he needs. He also stopped the Juggernaut while WWH was pushed slowly away.

Brockalizer
War Hulk. Based on the only opponent they had in common i.e Juggernaut. War Hulk handled him pretty easily and was actually able to stop him, while World War Hulk didn't actually beat Juggernaut, he side stepped him and used Juggernauts' own momentum to remove him from the battlefield.

iceman24567
War Hulk

Stoic
WW Hulk easily wins this, he could do anything that War Hulk could do but only better, and faster. Anyone here thinking that War Hulk handled Cain better are missing the point to why WW Hulk was there fighting Cain in the first place. he was there for Charles, so their motivations were different, he was also holding back, while War was pouring it on, and it took him hundreds of meters to slow or stop Cain down, while Cain was unable to even push WW Hulk. this is easy. WW hulk would win, and citations that were written about him prove this.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Stoic
WW Hulk easily wins this, he could do anything that War Hulk could do but only better, and faster. Anyone here thinking that War Hulk handled Cain better are missing the point to why WW Hulk was there fighting Cain in the first place. he was there for Charles, so their motivations were different, he was also holding back, while War was pouring it on, and it took him hundreds of meters to slow or stop Cain down, while Cain was unable to even push WW Hulk. this is easy. WW hulk would win, and citations that were written about him prove this.

How was WWH holding back when he was threatening Cain with death? Did he hold back when he fought Logan? No, he ended the fight quick because he said he didn't have time for it. He didn't take it easy on him or Juggernaut unless you can prove otherwise.

janus77
Originally posted by Odekahn
How was WWH holding back when he was threatening Cain with death? Did he hold back when he fought Logan? No, he ended the fight quick because he said he didn't have time for it. He didn't take it easy on him or Juggernaut unless you can prove otherwise.
You would greatly benefit from reading the actual comics and, maybe, not posting when high.

Your posts, with respect to Hulk, are generally so wilfully ignorant that they border on the trollish. How can you not know that Hulk was holding back all throughout the arc?? Do you have that much difficulty comprehending text?

I thought it was funny your valiant lunatic attempt to forward silly arguments for Juggernaut's unspottability failing him against Green Scar, but you genuinely are just trolling these threads now aren't you?

Stoic
Originally posted by janus77
You would greatly benefit from reading the actual comics and, maybe, not posting when high.

Your posts, with respect to Hulk, are generally so wilfully ignorant that they border on the trollish. How can you not know that Hulk was holding back all throughout the arc?? Do you have that much difficulty comprehending text?

I thought it was funny your valiant lunatic attempt to forward silly arguments for Juggernaut's unspottability failing him against Green Scar, but you genuinely are just trolling these threads now aren't you?

I was starting to think that it was just me, but Odekahn you seem to have a very skewed viewpoint of things, and continue to ignore on panel citations as if you were the one writing the stories. WW Hulk held back against Logan, he even had a smile on his face, he wasn't there for Cain, and he played him out intelligently. WW Hulk was also explicitly stated to be the most powerful Hulk that had ever been in a comic. How can you possibly ignore this?

War Hulk was plowed through the desert like a paper weight by Cain, who could barely budge WW Hulk. Why is it that only me and Janus seems to be able to see this? This is aside from WW Hulk being stated to be the most powerful Hulk to have ever been on panel.

I think War Hulk, and Nul would be a better fight, with War being superior, but WW Hulk was above both.

DarkSaint85
I thought it was funny your valiant lunatic attempt to forward silly arguments for Juggernaut's unspottability

Cain: I'm gonna go for my PB today! SPOT ME BRAH!
Hulk: Nah man.

Odekahn

Sigh...

I never said there weren't moments of him holding back, I said prove he was holding back against Logan and Cain.

janus77
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Cain: I'm gonna go for my PB today! SPOT ME BRAH!
Hulk: Nah man.
lol.
well, I'm certain few people would actually want to spot Juggernaut, so unspottable and unstoppable to the same degree.

carver9
I was starting to think that it was just me, but Odekahn you seem to have a very skewed viewpoint of things, and continue to ignore on panel citations as if you were the one writing the stories.

LOL...his view of things are TERRIBLE.

janus77
Sigh...

I never said there weren't moments of him holding back, I said prove he was holding back against Logan and Cain.
You're being facetious here.

The whole arc was a demonstration of Hulk showing restraint. That's why Cho never felt endangered by Hulk, why Hulk never killed anybody...

Why can't you just get over your hurt? You seem to be pretty funny and sane (or thereabouts) when it comes to other characters... no

You know what, I'll just put you on ignore. Not worth bothering with you, if you are stooping to such embarrassing idiocy.

carver9
Sigh...

It was stated throughout and after the comic. More than once. Whats wrong with you?

carver9

You know what, I'll just put you on ignore. Not worth bothering with you, if you are stooping to such embarrassing idiocy.

Great Idea. I'm putting him on ignore as well. His Hulk hate is blinding him.

Odekahn
I was starting to think that it was just me, but Odekahn you seem to have a very skewed viewpoint of things, and continue to ignore on panel citations as if you were the one writing the stories. WW Hulk held back against Logan, he even had a smile on his face, he wasn't there for Cain, and he played him out intelligently. WW Hulk was also explicitly stated to be the most powerful Hulk that had ever been in a comic. How can you possibly ignore this?

War Hulk was plowed through the desert like a paper weight by Cain, who could barely budge WW Hulk. Why is it that only me and Janus seems to be able to see this? This is aside from WW Hulk being stated to be the most powerful Hulk to have ever been on panel.

I think War Hulk, and Nul would be a better fight, with War being superior, but WW Hulk was above both.

I think the confusion is coming from my viewpoint as it relates to the thread. In this fight, we are using WWH. I understand he was "holding back" in the sense that when he really cut loose he went world breaker.

What I mean by he "wasn't holding back" isn't that he was going feral and trying to kill everyone. I just meant that he was willing to do whatever needed to be done to achieve his goals. If it meant someone died, so be it.

carver9
Scan that states WWH was holding back to prevent any deaths.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Hulk/hulkintelligence.jpg.html

Thats the reason a single person did not die during his rampage. He controlled his strength and power.

Odekahn. Find another character to hate. Your blind rage against the character is fooling you. Why wouldn't Hulk hold back? Why would he kill anyone during all of this? That wasn't his goal. His goal was to teach the people that sent him into space a lesson. You are currently added to my ignore list. Enjoy your Hulk hate by yourself.

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
Great Idea. I'm putting him on ignore as well. His Hulk hate is blinding him.

Peace
/shrug

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
Scan that states WWH was holding back to prevent any deaths.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/Hulk/hulkintelligence.jpg.html

Thats the reason a single person did not die during his rampage. He controlled his strength and power.

Odekahn. Find another character to hate. Your blind rage against the character is fooling you. Why wouldn't Hulk hold back? Why would he kill anyone during all of this? That wasn't his goal. His goal was to teach the people that sent him into space a lesson. You are currently added to my ignore list. Enjoy your Hulk hate by yourself.

You still aren't understanding what I'm trying to say...

Hulk wasn't holding back in relates to his goal.
His goal was to get to Charles. Hulk stated he didn't have time to deal with Logan so he KO'd him quickly (after admitting he can't kill him). He wasn't playing soft with Logan.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/null_zps766eaec8.jpg

Hulk also said the same, in regards to wasting time, against Cain and BFR'd him.

I get that his goal wasn't to kill them, but you still have to take other parts of their encounter into consideration. He wanted to get them out of the way so he could get to Charles, to do this, he needed to beat them the quickest way possible. In the cases of Logan and Cain (these are the only ones I've mentioned here) pulling his punches would have stalled him.

And putting people on ignore for having a different opinion is childish. Oh well, just means less traffic for you to read. Keep ignoring people and to you, the place will be a wasteland, lol.

Stoic
I think the confusion is coming from my viewpoint as it relates to the thread. In this fight, we are using WWH. I understand he was "holding back" in the sense that when he really cut loose he went world breaker.

What I mean by he "wasn't holding back" isn't that he was going feral and trying to kill everyone. I just meant that he was willing to do whatever needed to be done to achieve his goals. If it meant someone died, so be it.

You have to read Planet Hulk to get a firm grasp on how banner was operating, and how well tuned he used his power. he was basically written to be able to take it up to whatever level he needed to achieve his end game, which was to get the suckers that exiled him, and avenge the death of his happiness at their hands. It states on panel that he could control his strength level, and instantly go beyond anything that he had done before which includes what War had done while being rigged with tech to bring out his power. The key phrase here is "his power". War was not capable of doing anything that the Hulk could not already do, which was exemplified perfectly during the HOTM arc. He was calmly walking around with the power that War took time to build up to. You may need to go back and re-read these arcs in their entirety in order to fully see what I am talking about. You will find out that through meditation, the Hulk was able to go from 0-whatever in moments by simply focusing. This is something that no other Hulk was able to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.