DCNU Justice League VS Thanos, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
JLA-DCNU

1. Superman
2. Captain Marvel
3. Martian Manhunter
4. Orion
5. Green Lantern(Hal)
6. Wonder Woman
7. Flash
8. Aquaman
9. Cyborg
10. Batman

VS

Thanos

Corvus Glaive

Proxima Midnight

DECIDE!

carver9
The team that Thanos and his crew took out is more powerful than this group. Thanos stomps.

Cogito
^

Thor
Hulk
Hyperion
Captain Marvel
Captain America

You think that team of 5 is more powerful than the team of 10 listed? I shouldn't even have Hulk listed because he bullrushed in and tried to solo, contributing nothing to the team effort.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
The team that Thanos and his crew took out is more powerful than this group. Thanos stomps.

lol

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Cogito
^

Thor
Hulk
Hyperion
Captain Marvel
Captain America

You think that team of 5 is more powerful than the team of 10 listed? I shouldn't even have Hulk listed because he bullrushed in and tried to solo, contributing nothing to the team effort.

If Carver did what I did, I assumed it was the actual JL line up.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Team

LordofBrooklyn

Tell me you're joking.

I DEMAND Carver Prime show up here now!

ares834
The team that Thanos and his crew took out is more powerful than this group.

no

deathslash
This team ends up winning after a nice fight

pym-ftw
Has Orion done anything?

Team Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

ares834
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Has Orion done anything?

Went a round with Superman and got his ass kicked by the First Born.

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.
Exactly.

The highest card in Team JLA's hand is SM and that's not gonna get the job done. Adding in Proxima and crew is spite of the highest order.

Mshinu
Thanus wins by letting out an omnidirectional fart. Titan Gas ftw.

celeyhyga17
How is that team more powerful than this JLA team?

Are we looking at the same thing here?

DarkSaint85
Team JLA win.

Cyborg sends them all to Apokolips.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Team JLA win.

Cyborg sends them all to Apokolips. laughing thumb up I'd completely forgotten about cyborg's teleportation abilities.

eaebiakuya
JL best chance is try to BFR then. Flash could try BFR then to aceleration force. But Thanos can teleport himself, dont ?

DarkSaint85
Don't recall him teleporting in Infinity, or doing any teleporting with his generals etc during Infinity.

One-Punch
Just 'cause Thanos didn't teleport in one story arc, doesn't mean he's incapable of teleporting anymore... He's teleported dozens of times in the past. In fact, Thanos' teleportation tech is what gave Annihilus fleet a big advantage in Annihilation.

I guess we should also claim he has no shields anymore, since he didn't display any in Infinity. Even though shields are almost ubiquitous in the rest of his past showings.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but he keeps dying and coming back, sometimes with new powers...

In any case, would he be able to come back from Apokolips (as in, is BFR an option)? Obviously I will defer to others more knowledgeable than me.

One-Punch
Yeah, but he keeps dying and coming back, sometimes with new powers...

In any case, would he be able to come back from Apokolips (as in, is BFR an option)? Obviously I will defer to others more knowledgeable than me.
True, but I don't recall any powers being taken away though. Usually just added.

He did teleport Spiderman and SS to Earth from his ship with a wave of his hand. His ship was located in some part of the galaxy where planets were purple, so I'm assuming it was far. It's likely he could've teleported himself there too.

Keep in mind, Thanos can BFR too. He's casually BFR'd people a bunch of times, like Champion for example.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos wins.

Based on?

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
How is that team more powerful than this JLA team?

Are we looking at the same thing here?

They are stacking more raw power.

Thor is more powerful energy wise than anyone on the DCNU JLA squad.

Hulk is physically superior than anyone on the JLA squad.

Hyperion matches/possibly exceeds everyone on the JLA squad.

You have 3 kings on a team that failed against Thanos and his crew, I can't see the JLA doing any better, especially this version.

Thor Hyperion, and Hulk would have killed DCNU Darkseid when he showed up.

LordofBrooklyn

You have 3 kings on a team that failed against Thanos and his crew, I can't see the JLA doing any better, especially this version.

LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL!

mad

celeyhyga17

Wow!

deathslash

Thor Hyperion, and Hulk would have killed DCNU Darkseid when he showed up. hysterical comedy gold

abhilegend

Thor Hyperion, and Hulk would have killed DCNU Darkseid when he showed up. Originally posted by deathslash
hysterical comedy gold

Bentley
And when you thought Carter was finally becoming a serious poster mmm

Branlor Swift

Thor Hyperion, and Hulk would have killed DCNU Darkseid when he showed up. Look Cart, carvy, the carter, me and you have a lot in common. I have a wiener, you probably have one as well, though it might be an inny. You probably like eating as well, and I'm a big fan. Me and food see eye to eye to say the least. Two peas in a pod pretty much.

With all due respect and I mean with all due respect, but with all these similarities I can't understand why your posts don't just downright suck, but they make folks like John Wayne Gacie seem like well mannered and adjusted people. Honestly at this stage I'm sure people would rather have the Gacie babysit their kids than have your opinion on a Hulk thread. At the very least it's a tight race on that one though.

You come out here night after night and you just fill everyone with despair every night. Quite frankly, it hurts. We are a race of people, not a race of John Wayne Gacies. sad

DarkSaint85

SHOT THROUGH THE BUTT! AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!

YOU GIVE HULK, A BAD NAME!

Mshinu

What an excellent and precise analysis.. thumb up

How much of JLA team could Hulk solo you think Carver?

Prof. T.C McAbe

El oh el

Bro... seriously?

Estacado

You could be the new quanchi.....

SquallX
SHOT THROUGH THE BUTT! AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!

YOU GIVE HULK, A BAD NAME!

A Bon Jovi reference. ****ing epic!

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Based on? Thanos showings of power and durability.

deathslash
Thanos showings of power and durability. laughing soooo........ getting beaten up by Squirrel Girls is a display of power and durability?

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
laughing soooo........ getting beaten up by Squirrel Girls is a display of power and durability? Not canon and even if it were which we already know it isn't that wouldn't matter to current Thanos.

deathslash
Not canon and even if it were which we already know it isn't that wouldn't matter to current Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic) If it isn't canon, please prove it.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
El oh el

Bro... seriously?

That's Carver for ya.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos showings of power and durability.

There si a lot of versatility and power on this team.

Stranglehold300
Based on what happened in Infinity Wars. Going with Team Thanos. The heros of Earth which consisted of powerful people couldn't even bring him down. It took his OWN SON to do so and even he appears to be extremely powerful based off his abilities.

deathslash
Originally posted by Stranglehold300
Based on what happened in Infinity Wars. Going with Team Thanos. The heros of Earth which consisted of powerful people couldn't even bring him down. It took his OWN SON to do so and even he appears to be extremely powerful based off his abilities. You do know that the Avengers had just gotten back from liberating the entire galaxy from the Builders right? We don't know how weak they were from just coming back from that war and the continuous fighting.

One-Punch
Originally posted by deathslash
You do know that the Avengers had just gotten back from liberating the entire galaxy from the Builders right? We don't know how weak they were from just coming back from that war and the continuous fighting.

Hmmm. They don't look that tired here.

http://s17.postimg.org/6g4fic3tp/Wolverine_and_the_X_Men_Annual_001_023.jpg

deathslash
Originally posted by One-Punch
Hmmm. They don't look that tired here.

http://s17.postimg.org/6g4fic3tp/Wolverine_and_the_X_Men_Annual_001_023.jpg Sorry but I'm firewall impared and can't see your scans. I didn't say that they were tired, just weakened (to what level we don't know). It sort of goes without saying that if you just came back from an intergalactic war, you wouldn't be at you best when fighting Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.