What rank should Goku be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danny Wayne
This is a discussion of where Goku should be put so we don't take up space in our tier thread. We are going to take his abilities and average them to see where he would rank in god mode. Imo I think his multiplication when he goes super saiyin though 50x to his ki I think his speed, strength, etc... is like this-35, level 2- 1.5, level 3- 2.5, level 4- 1.5 and I left out God mode until I do more research but what do you guys think.

Sacred 117
That's what this thread is for.

COG Veteran
Derp!

Danny Wayne
I know but that will take like 5 freaking pages I just want to focus on this and get it out of the way for good. It will also save space on that thread.

BloodRain
Yes, there is a place for it. And honestly getting an average/taking into consideration every point would only be detrimental to Goku. This is because as of SS3...
-His DC is HH
-Strength is HM
-Speed is LH
-And abilities and hax are fairly low.

That'd average LH, which shouldn't really be the case with the tier list. And how much stronger, as in feats, SSG is to SS3 is unknown as we literally only get shown a single feat in BoG.

Impediment
Originally posted by Sacred 117
That's what this thread is for.

Thank you.

Please use the existing thread to discuss the placement of Goku.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.