Why???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eninn
Extends the effects of alcohol bad for all the organs of the body and concentrated most of the effects in the nervous system. When the wine is absorbed in the stomach and moves through the blood to the brain, it disrupts the functioning of the organs and the brain loses the ability to balance and affect the respiratory centers of the brain and may lead to death.

The delicate and complex organs in the body are most affected by alcohol, sentence nerve, liver and endocrine glands, which causes serious disturbances have wine. Starts since the influence of alcohol drinking on the mouth, lips and tongue may appear runny or salivary dryness of the tongue, and may lead to cancer of the tongue. Alcohol also causes the expansion of the esophagus, blood vessels, leading to serious lesions. Recent studies also showed that most people with cancer of the esophagus are alcoholics.

The impact of alcohol on the stomach will cause the congestion of the mucous membrane and an increase in secretions of hydrochloric acid, resulting in the injury of chronic stomach ulcers, it may develop and lead to cancer of the stomach.
For the intestines and also when taking intoxicants get serious infections, and get shortness of absorption, as well as movement disorder .

The body is addicted to alcohol have lower immunity and resistance against diseases, making it easier for viruses to storm and destroy the body without any resistance. From here we have a clearer prophetic wisdom in the prohibition of alcohol, honest and evident sincerity of our words of the Holy Prophet peace be upon him: (Every intoxicant is wine and all wine is haram) .

Was asked the Holy Prophet peace be upon him medication for alcohol, he said: (It is not a remedy but it is a disease) . And we know for sure today many injured him for the kinds of wines and alcohol, and enough to know that in Britain alone die every year due to addiction to alcohol more than (200) thousand people!

It also proved the influence of alcohol on the fetus, a woman, which deals with alcohol, this wine enters the blood and absorbed by the fetus and may be affected seriously disfigured morally and mentally. And medical research has shown that drinking alcohol affects boys They find mostly vintage addicts. So the influence of alcohol extends to the descendants of the addict and his descendants, and here we find the Prophet's prohibition of alcohol no matter how small the damage to pay for rights.
Rahim says the Prophet peace be upon him: (What intoxicates in large quantities) .

So what is forbidden by Allah and the Messenger is an injury to man, and commanded by God and His Messenger, the good and benefit a lot. Almighty says: (. And whatever the Messenger has given you - take; and what he has forbidden you - refrain from. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty) .

Shakyamunison
Moderate alcohol consumption has been shown to be beneficial.

Digi
Beer is wonderful.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Digi
Beer is wonderful.

Finally, something we can agree on. :-)

Digi
laughing out loud

Stealth Moose
Beer is wonderful.

thumb up

Shakyamunison
eninn, have you ever had beer?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
eninn, have you ever had beer? He's pious, he don't drink that devil juice. You sinner, you.

Digi
Yet another obvious example of a point I make elsewhere...of the flaw in dictating sin in an absolute sense rather than examining it for its actual affect on the world. Obviously drinking can be harmful. But it can also be NOT harmful. Such absolute mandates don't differentiate between the two. As adults, it's not hard to figure out which is which, so a bit of awareness and self-control is all that's needed to keep it out of the realm of the negative.

This particular example is low-hanging fruit, but the principle applies to less obvious "sins" as well.

Stealth Moose
Query: do fundamentalist Islamic states have lower driving incidents due to banned alcohol use?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Query: do fundamentalist Islamic states have lower driving incidents due to banned alcohol use?

I believe it is attributed to the lack of female drivers...

Digi

I doubt we have that kind of data. Even if we have accident data for such countries, alcohol consumption is far from the only variable that affects accident rates, and there's not a great way to control for things like traffic density.

Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav

laughing out loud

Stealth Moose
I doubt we have that kind of data. Even if we have accident data for such countries, alcohol consumption is far from the only variable that affects accident rates, and there's not a great way to control for things like traffic density.

laughing out loud

True, it is only a small factor in the greater picture.

Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav

I lol'd.

Mindship
Somewhere in God's infinite creation, there's a parallel reality where instead of alcohol having played its great part in human history, it was weed.

Stealth Moose
A parallel dimension of music-loving carpenters with no real wars to speak of?

Mindship
The Lennonverse, indeed.

Digi
I don't think M Theory allows for every possibility, just many possibilities. So the Lennonverse likely exists in Mindship's head only.

stick out tongue

Then again, sounds plausible. I'm retracting the earlier statement and calling it canon.

Mindship
So the Lennonverse likely exists in Mindship's head only. "Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes."

Oh wait, wrong drug-brane...

Stealth Moose
Far out.

Lord Lucien
I don't think M Theory allows for every possibility, just many possibilities. So the Lennonverse likely exists in Mindship's head only. There's a joke about a guitarist plucking strings in there somewhere.

Raisen
I'm drinking right now. delightfully sinful

eninn
As originally stated moderation.

yes dear brother

This is the basic principle

but

Allah says (Ye who believe intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination, of Satan's handiwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

- Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of God, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?) 90-91].
Allah

the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him forbade drinking wine
even small amounts , this is confirmed by the verses and hadiths by a thousand and four hundred years

But some doctors were claiming that a little wine can be a cure and heal , and some have claimed that a little of it animates Fouad , what says the latest study on the subject of wine?

In a study conducted by Dr Sarah Lewis of the Department of Social Medicine , University of Bristol found a strong relationship between alcohol intake and between high blood pressure , and said that drinking alcohol affects blood pressure much more than we thought previously. Has conducted a study on a specific segment of people who are suffering from their body 's inability to remove the effects of alcohol after eating . But that does not mean that the damage is limited to these , but every day reveals a new scientists about the damage alcohol .

The number of researchers confirmed that a man , even if eating a small amount of wine it would negatively affect the health and gradually lead to a rise in blood pressure , which causes sudden death of its owner , if not get rid of the final alcohol abuse .

Dr. Sarah says :

This study shows that alcohol consumption may increase blood pressure to a very large border more than we thought and even if a person drinking alcohol in small quantities .

The meaning is quite apparent
Small amount in their effect, such as the large amount .if a person drinking wine , even a small amount of it and then leave it remain in his body, the amount of alcohol does not disappear only after tens of days,! ! ! Glory to God ! If the Holy Prophet wants us to be every cell of our body pure , pure ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljTWf60PxiQ

---

eninn, have you ever had beer?

He's pious, he don't drink that devil juice.

yes never, thank you

Stealth Moose
So at what point did you come to conclude drinking was morally wrong yourself without outside viewpoints being forced on you? I haven't seen a single original argument from you yet, so your level of actual standing in this discussion hovers around "parrot for others' ideals".

Lord Lucien
I just realized he doesn't know how to use the quote function.

wilco
Beer is wonderful.

Not when you're an alcoholic. It wrecks families and sometimes, others at a gathering.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by wilco
Not when you're an alcoholic. It wrecks families and sometimes, others at a gathering.

Yes, I have seen it. But that is a disease having an effect, not the beer.

Some people can't drink alcohol, and for them, beer is a bad thing. But that doesn't mean beer is bad for everyone.

wilco
Yes, I have seen it. But that is a disease having an effect, not the beer.

Some people can't drink alcohol, and for them, beer is a bad thing. But that doesn't mean beer is bad for everyone.

Defiantly! My mother is an alcoholic and many of my family.

In Egyptian times, the slaves got beer rashes (they had to make it) barley and crap. So, for 2400 years it has been common. Cannabis also.

Lord Lucien
Defiantly! Lawl.

eninn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hBsQQvFYl8&feature=player_embedded
Islam, raise the value of the humans

And kept it from destruction
See
As a result of abuse and drinking

wine-

cause loss of concentration, loss of consciousness
Any person can commit murder, robbery and rape
This is terrible

Wine was forbidden corrupt
Thank God for the blessing of Islam

Narrated By 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle was asked about Al-Bit. He said, "All drinks that intoxicate are unlawful (to drink.)

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Drinks, Hadith Number: 5644, Narrated by: Lady Aisha Bint-Abu-Bakr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYRgtPDV7nM

Oneness
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/38319369.jpg

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by eninn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hBsQQvFYl8&feature=player_embedded
Islam, raise the value of the humans

And kept it from destruction
See
As a result of abuse and drinking

wine-

cause loss of concentration, loss of consciousness
Any person can commit murder, robbery and rape
This is terrible

Wine was forbidden corrupt
Thank God for the blessing of Islam

Narrated By 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle was asked about Al-Bit. He said, "All drinks that intoxicate are unlawful (to drink.)

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Drinks, Hadith Number: 5644, Narrated by: Lady Aisha Bint-Abu-Bakr

I've never robbed or raped anyone, and I have been drunk.

I think you are just wrong.

eninn
These individual cases, and this is something that is not guaranteed

see here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nls4YC5OpTE

Acute symptoms include temporary drinking alcohol :

1 - state of trance and diastole are
Where a person appears in the form of non - decent.

2 - changing the language and way of speech and pronunciation , words and letters that
Because of the imbalance that occurs in the process of cooperation between the muscle
Private minute to speak , toning and sounds output leads
So as to prolong the pronunciation of some characters and the speed of others
Speech seems farcical .

3 - fluctuates sense the person toward others of goodwill
To a feeling of overload plus runners suddenly and without reasonable grounds
The bursting into tears for no reason.

4 - the incompatibility of the movement of walking .. Visser drunken
Influence the cerebellum, which is responsible for the balance.

5 - visual hallucinations and a defect in vision device

6 - severe vomiting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9iDzfRGKLo

Stealth Moose
I always knew vomitting and typos made me a worse person. For shame.

Digi

And clearly my quote was saying that alcoholism is a wonderful thing. Obviously I have no concept of of moderation or context in my thoughts on the subject.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

eninn
it, then by all means they should abstain from it.
1.) We abstain from it because Allaah commanded us to. He explained one of the benefits of abstaining from it (the bad > the good) and since I know He is the All-Knowing & knows better than all of the world's greatest scientists put together, I have faith that the bad is greater than the good. If it is scientifically proven one day, I won't be surprised.

2.) Islaam also teaches us to try not to eat/drink to full capacity. And it also teaches us to not kill ourselves (which would include stuffing ourselves with anything to the point of death).

Al-Miqdam ibn Mad reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him, say, There is no vessel which the son of Adam can fill more evil than his stomach, for it is sufficient for him to take a few mouthfuls in order to straighten his back, but if he must, then fill one-third with food, one-third with drink, and one-third with breath.

O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a trade amongst you, by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allāh is Most Merciful to you. (An-Nisa 4:29)

3) Alcoholism is a big deal in societies where drinking alcohol (especially publicly) is common. I'm glad that it's not an endemic in most Muslim communities.

in Russia the male life expectancy is 16 years less than females and that discrepancy is linked to alcohol use among males.

Men rarely make it to 60 in Russia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG_txt4y3X8

Shakyamunison
...since I know He is the All-Knowing & knows better than all of the world's greatest scientists put together...

This is laughable.

eninn
The Creator created us as free people in the world and also has placed prophets sent by the exhortation to the people on earth and had to lay solid. The creator has said: The man who seeks God will my satisfaction embark and the man who seeks the satisfaction of the subject matter, his own path. But! Every man will be on the day of resurrection to life and the people will return to their master groups. That is the day of judgment which man gets to hear what she has brought forth, and what they would have been apparent. Whoever has wronged will on that day his promised punishment, and the one who has done well (surrender to God) will reward fully received. Wait why we wait with you. The time will be soon! A man lives only a fraction of a second when the actual duration of the beginning of creation to the end of creation would calculate. Therefore, awareness and research necessary and folly,

arrogance and envy pure waste of time. For this reason I am looking for the satisfaction of God, because we are not aimlessly on earth are placed. We have an agent and that is that we encourage the good and good acts, so we promised paradise our goal will obtain. We have a choice between good and evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljTWf60PxiQ

===

Alcoholic drinks are the only poison that is licensed in many countries. However, Islam took a clear attitude towards alcoholic drinks more than 1400 years ago. Islam prohibits such drinks. Any drink that causes drunkenness is prohibited in Islam regardless of the matter it is made from and regardless of the quantity. According to Islam, if too much of a drink causes drunkenness, then any small quantity of this drink is prohibited, because all alcoholics start with small quantities, and then they become the slaves of alcohol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtySbhT__7Q

Shakyamunison
Then sugar-water should be outlawed. Because if you drink enough sugar-water you will get a kind of drunkenness called a sugar high. So, eninn, do you eat sugar?

Stealth Moose
The Devil's Dandruff? Absolutely not.

Shakyamunison
The Devil's Dandruff? Absolutely not.

How many things in small quantity are safe, but if abused would be bad?

Lord Lucien
How many things in small quantity are safe, but if abused would be bad? All... things?

eninn

Stealth Moose
How many things in small quantity are safe, but if abused would be bad?

It might be easier to identify the opposite.

Shakyamunison
It might be easier to identify the opposite.

Yes, it would be a smaller list. So, just because something can be abused does not mean it will be abused. So, Muhammad was wrong?

Stealth Moose
Muhammed was wrong when he tried to preach theology incorrectly to the Jews, whom he later massacred out of anger, so yeah. From day one.

Shakyamunison
Muhammed was wrong when he tried to preach theology incorrectly to the Jews, whom he later massacred out of anger, so yeah. From day one.

Now we are both marked for death. eek!

Stealth Moose
I lol'd.

Shakyamunison
I lol'd.

At least eninn isn't threating me, like one of the Christians on this forum.

Supra
At least eninn isn't threating me, like one of the Christians on this forum.

Quote me saying I was Christian..

eninn

Shakyamunison
@eninn, both the bible and the quran are fiction with history as a back drop. The miracles in both books never happened. They were added to give the books a mystical power so people could use them to control others.

These feeding miracles never happened.

eninn

Omega Vision
Alcohol is also responsible for 59% of good times, 47% of awesome memories, and 90% of all parties.

eninn
dear brother

You can drink juice with friends and have a good times so no need for sin and the destruction of Health

--

In Australia, a country with a population of around 20 million, about 3000 people die each year from alcohol abuse while 65,000 others are hospitalised. Studies have consistently revealed a link between heavy drinking and brain damage and around 2500 Australians are treated annually for alcohol related brain damage. Research in the United Kingdom indicates that 6% of cancer deaths are related to alcohol abuse and Harvard Centre for Cancer Prevention says that drinking greatly increases the risk for numerous cancers. Alcohol is considered highly carcinogenic, increasing the risk of mouth, pharynx, larynx, oesophagus, liver, and breast cancers. Drinking alcohol during pregnancy can lead to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, causing the child to be small at birth, have some facial malformations, small eye openings, webbed or even missing fingers or toes, organ deformities, learning disabilities, mental retardation and much more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbtvNA-ofbo

Bardock42
I mean, I'm with Allah on alcohol being shit (though, really, feels like he could have done something about it), but like if people want to enjoy alcohol (in moderation, or without impacting others), I think they should be free to do so.

Stealth Moose
Otherwise, Germany would quickly seize up and no longer be the economic power it is today.

Shakyamunison
Is eninn even talking to us?

eninn
Someone told me

Everytime ive gotten arrested eye was intoxicated..Well i went to jail two times sober, that was when i got picked up randomly for having warrants.

I've tried to stop drinking, its hard. I can but then what am i going to do..

So I gave him the advice to try to stay away from alcohol gradually, but quickly

Small amount in their effect, such as the large amount

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AdzkdCIs9k&feature=player_embedded

Look at the legs of the bee

bees cut her leg
Result of drink,

and expel them from the cell because it violated the teachings of Islam, Sobhaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Allah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJf6k7dXE64

Shakyamunison
@eninn

Did you get drunk and arrested? I've never been arrested and I have been drunk before.

Stealth Moose
Is eninn even talking to us?

No, he's speaking to the aether.

Why is it that religious fundamentalist people insist on preaching and not listening?

Shakyamunison

Why is it that religious fundamentalist people insist on preaching and not listening?

Fear!

Lord Lucien

Why is it that religious fundamentalist people insist on preaching and not listening? Jesus had the best music video of the year. The best.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Jesus had the best music video of the year. The best.

If Jimi Hendrix can still release albums long after his death, then I guess so can Jesus.

Stealth Moose
Jesus and Tupac are doing a duet coming up.

Lord Lucien
In 4D.

Shakyamunison
In 4D.

Why not 5D? evil face

Lord Lucien
F*ck it. We'll hang 'em both on strings and go for 11D.

Cat Lady
A nice glass of Wine or two is good for the body.

Shakyamunison
F*ck it. We'll hang 'em both on strings and go for 11D.

Super String Theory is dead.

Bardock42
Long live Ultra String Theory!!

eninn
yes dears not a single drop

Alhamdulillah. May Allaah keep me and all of the Muslims steadfast. Ameen. We're blessed in more ways than one.

----

Small amount in their effect, such as the large amount .if a person drinking wine , even a small amount of it and then leave it remain in his body, the amount of alcohol does not disappear only after tens of days,! ! ! Glory to God ! If the Holy Prophet wants us to be every cell of our body pure , pure ,

----

the most common cause of alcohol-related problems, leading to injuries and premature deaths. As a result, intoxication accounts for two-thirds of the years of life lost from drinking. Alcohol is responsible for:

30% of road accidents
44% of fire injuries
34% of falls and drownings
16% of child abuse cases
12% of suicides
10% of industrial accidents

As well as deaths, short-term effects of alcohol result in illness and loss of work productivity (e.g. hangovers, drink driving offences). In addition, alcohol contributes to criminal behaviour - in Australia over 70% of prisoners convicted of violent assaults have drunk alcohol before committing the offence and more than 40% of domestic violence incidents involve alcohol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOw1X4GIAYM

eninn
Someone told me

alcohol, my grandfather died from cancer caused by drinking, and my youngest brother was killed by a hit and run driver (the majority of hit and run drivers are intoxicated). My best friend from high school spent $150,000 on credit cards on Heroin. I can't think of any people who don't know someone very negatively affected by alcohol and / or drug use.

Alcohol and drug use is extremely strongly corrolated with crime, murder, violence, rape, child abuse as well as socially destructive behaviors like sexual promiscuity.

They are a plague.

-----

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
The best people in the past and present
he Is the best man walking with his feet on the ground
God says in the Holy Qur'an
Praise of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

(159) So by mercy from Allah, , you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely .

(4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character

- Not steal - did not commit adultery - and never did not lie he called infidels and the polytheists (Sadiq the secretary)
- Maintain the trust and give it back to the owners of the infidels
Despite the attempt to kill him several times (on migration from Mecca to Medina)
- Has not seen false speech and never warned that a final warning
- An amnesty for all those who offended him (on the opening of Mecca)
- Very high morals
- Rahim in the treatment of non-Muslims and to provide advice and guidance to them
Although bad words from them and beyond the literature
- Did not drink the wine in his life
- Did not worship an idol ever
- Have not seen anything taboo

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to pray so much that his feet used to become edematous or swollen, and when he was asked as to why he prays so much, he would say,
"Shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?"

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 478
Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him
I heard Allah's Apostle saying.
"By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
Allah's Apostle said:

For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah)
and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding
for my followers in the Hereafter.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,
"There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection. "
Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379

- Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And a role model, just do not look like everyone
In religion and worship, education, work, The moral and material transactions

-Whatever I wrote would not be able to reach an appropriate description of him
God says in the Holy Qur'an

(28) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness

(21) There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah often

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq4cJznc3W4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnK_Z29GCWg

This call for Muslims and non-Muslims are fair
12 of Rabi Alawal 570 AD

Shines minimum

arrival of the beloved Muhammad peace be upon him

eninn
Why increasing numbers of young people drinking alcohol

1 - as a result of peer pressure and tradition (the influence of friends).
2 - some people have false beliefs that drinking alcohol makes them feel happy and helps them to spend a good time and eliminates shame.
3 - as a result of being bored and looking for excitement in life.
4 - Some people believe that alcohol abuse will help to overcome the problems
5 - role models bad young man's family who are abusing alcohol and encourage it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkY-4iFdbg0

-Pr-
Alcohol in small amounts is fine. Not everyone drinks it for negative reasons.

Bentley
Not surprised to see the irish guy defending alcohol mmm

Shakyamunison
... and a Frenchman to point it out. laughing

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Bentley
Not surprised to see the irish guy defending alcohol mmm

I lol'd.

HOW INAPPROPRIATE.

eninn
Hence, we find Islam completely forbidding the consumption of alcohol, whether in large or small amounts. The Prophet Muhammad said:

"If a large amount of anything causes intoxication, a small amount of it is also prohibited."

Someone told me

I see. I am very sorry to hear about your bad experiences with alcohol. I can understand why you would avoid it.

People under the influence of alcohol and other drugs cause close to half of the violent crime, murders, rapes and auto fatalities.

So it's not just a problem for the alcoholics. Unfortunately, they make it everyone's problem.

The question is: is a product that can be used responsibly by many people, but cannot by a large minority, and causes the aggregate amount of suffering and misery that alcohol does, worth the social cost? Baha'u'llah weighed the evidence and said: no, his followers are not to drink alcohol. It seems to me he gave an extremely large net benefit to his community in doing so. I'm not sure how you can argue otherwise given the catastrophic results served up the those people who cannot handle alcohol. It's not like there aren't any other pleasures in life other than getting buzzed...

I lost my brother in 2012 to a hit-and-run driver who was never caught. Two thirds of hit-and-runs are drunk drivers...

I love this link here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlA22NNFlDw

Shakyamunison
@eninn, If alcohol leads to crime, then how do you explain all the people who drink alcohol, but who have never done a crime? Please answer this question.

Stealth Moose
I don't believe he will. It looks like another person who argues from a religious text to worldview and only accepts anecdotes and statistics which favor his bias.

Someone told me

This is bordering on spam.

Shakyamunison
I don't believe he will. It looks like another person who argues from a religious text to worldview and only accepts anecdotes and statistics which favor his bias.

Someone told me

This is bordering on spam.

Backfire warned him about not talking to people.

Stealth Moose
Which is very disappointing. I wonder if there's a language barrier and most of this is macro-speak.

Shakyamunison
Which is very disappointing. I wonder if there's a language barrier and most of this is macro-speak.

What do you mean by macro-speak? That is a new term for me.

eninn

eninn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiS268dI4XU

Shakyamunison
@eninn

You will not answer my questions so I will simply ignore you.

bluewaterrider
@eninn

You will not answer my questions so I will simply ignore you.

Stealth Moose didn't answer your question either. How come you're not giving the same edict to him? erm

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Stealth Moose didn't answer your question either. How come you're not giving the same edict to him? erm

I am very patient with people, and Stealth Moose has answered some of my questions. What about you?

bluewaterrider
I am very patient with people, and Stealth Moose has answered some of my questions. What about you?

What question of yours have I failed to answer, Shaky?

I'm no longer of the mind that even you yourself believe what you're saying, assuming you ever truly did.

Easy example from a recent thread:

eninn, why do you post here? You don't listen to anyone, and no one listens to you? So, why waist your time?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=571260&pagenumber=7#post14600569

Do you realize that you're saying this of a thread scarcely more than a year old that has 3,775 views?
Do that many views accrue for a thread where "no one" is listening? Really?

Shakyamunison
What question of yours have I failed to answer, Shaky?

Too late, and wrong thread.

I'm no longer of the mind that even you yourself believe what you're saying, assuming you ever truly did.

You believe a lot of things that are really strange. This is just one of them.

Easy example from a recent thread:

This is a debate forum, and eninn has been warned about not engaging in conversation with others.

Do you realize that you're saying this of a thread scarcely more than a year old that has 3,775 views?
Do that many views accrue for a thread where "no one" is listening? Really?

This has nothing to do with what I was saying.

bluewaterrider
Too late, and wrong thread.

In other words, you cannot think of any significant question of yours that I've failed to answer.

This is a debate forum, and eninn has been warned about not engaging in conversation with others.

You sure do know a lot about what the moderators on this forum do and do not do. How is it you have all this knowledge?

This has nothing to do with what I was saying.

Then clarify: What exactly ARE you saying?

For it's not true that "no one" is listening unless the bulk of viewers are one-time visitors only. Also, I note that a fair number of the videos those URLs link are in Arabic. This forum is reasonably international. Ever stop and think that perhaps Eninn is targeting people who have English as a second language and is just being inclusive of Western viewers? Even Stealth Moose hints at that possibility, if I'm reading him right.

Shakyamunison
In other words, you cannot think of any significant question of yours that I've failed to answer.

NO! In other words, this is the wrong thread, and the tactic of "what question did I not answer" is exhausting, because when I point out the questions to you, you will simply ignore them and restate the question as if nothing had happened. It's an old one that I will not fall for.

You sure do know a lot about what the moderators on this forum do and do not do. How is it you have all this knowledge?

It's called reading the forum. Nothing more.

Then clarify: What exactly ARE you saying?

For it's not true that "no one" is listening unless the bulk of viewers are one-time visitors only. Also, I note that a fair number of the videos those URLs link are in Arabic. This forum is reasonably international. Ever stop and think that perhaps Eninn is targeting people who have English as a second language and is just being inclusive of Western viewers? Even Stealth Moose hints at that possibility, if I'm reading him right.

When are you going to convert to Islam? After all, that is all that eninn cares about, or at least that is what it seems like.

bluewaterrider
NO! In other words, this is the wrong thread, and the tactic of "what question did I not answer" is exhausting, because when I point out the questions to you, you will simply ignore them and restate the question as if nothing had happened. It's an old one that I will not fall for.

No, Shaky. There are many threads you spam with mockery and irrelevant asides. You're no more interested in topics being discussed in a "correct" place than Moose is.

Moreover, if the list of unanswered questions was so extensive as to be "exhausting" to you, you would easily be able to produce at least one for me with no trouble.

Seriously. Why not just admit there isn't any significant question of yours that I've failed to answer?

I remember asking this of you before after all:

What question have you posed that I've failed to answer at this point?

Present it now and I will try to get to it tomorrow.

I am legitimately out of time for today, though.

Have a good day.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=589430&pagenumber=5

Bardock42
I just can't read this thread title without thinking of this:

W5ffHd7O3yQ

Shakyamunison
No, Shaky. There are many threads you spam with mockery and irrelevant asides. You're no more interested in topics being discussed in a "correct" place than Moose is.

You are delusional. You cannot know my intent unless I have told you. In other words, you are not qualified to know what my thoughts and reason are.

Moreover, if the list of unanswered questions was so extensive as to be "exhausting" to you, you would easily be able to produce at least one for me with no trouble.

I am talking about your tactic not the number of unanswered questions. It is your tactics that are exhausting.

Seriously. Why not just admit there isn't any significant question of yours that I've failed to answer?

Too late, wrong thread.

I remember asking this of you before after all:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=589430&pagenumber=5

It looks like I answered you. You may not like my answer, but...

bluewaterrider

It looks like I answered you. You may not like my answer, but...

On the surface, it DOES look like that, doesn't it?

But you were answered in turn:

How does this line of questioning prove that the story of Adam and Eve is anything more than a story?

Next, I assume you are going to start drilling me on my spelling.

You could make me wrong all day long, and that would still not be proof anything. Remember, you are trying to prove to me that the story of Adam and Eve is real. You have failed at that.

I'm not trying to prove to you that the story of Adam and Eve is real.

Then why did you ask this?

Several reasons. One of which is because I want to know what your basis of judgement is.
I want to know if its solid and well thought out.

Or at least researched.

It doesn't seem to be any of these.

Again, Shaky, you can save us both a lot of trouble by just admitting there ISN'T any significant question of yours that I've failed to answer.

Shakyamunison
On the surface, it DOES look like that, doesn't it?

But you were answered in turn:

Again, Shaky, you can save us both a lot of trouble by just admitting there ISN'T any significant question of yours that I've failed to answer.

I am not going to fall for your tricks. I will call out, just like above. That is an answer.

bluewaterrider
I am not going to fall for your tricks. I will call out, just like above. That is an answer.

Call out what, Shaky?

Shakyamunison
Call out what, Shaky?

You, and your misdirection.

bluewaterrider

There is no misdirection on my part here, Shaky.

I, like Stealth Moose, have answered most, if not all, of your significant questions.

Shakyamunison
There is no misdirection on my part here, Shaky.

I, like Stealth Moose, have answered most, if not all, of your significant questions.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

bluewaterrider
When you're done laughing, Shaky, you or anyone else can follow either of the following links for proof of my statement.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=589430&pagenumber=8

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=589430&pagenumber=6

Note that the second link presents a fuller picture; best case scenario would be to read the thread either of these URLs is linking you to from the beginning of it, though.

bluewaterrider
Oh, yeah:

This is the "click-able" version of the above links:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=589430&pagenumber=6

Shakyamunison
When you're done laughing, Shaky, you or anyone else can follow either of the following links for proof of my statement.
Note that the second link presents a fuller picture; best case scenario would be to read the thread either of these URLs is linking you to from the beginning of it, though.

I will not go to any of your links. DO NOT ASK ME AGAIN.

Stealth Moose

I didn't even see this. A macro is usually a pre-generated group of words, such as those auto-reply type emails you get from online Tech Support. "John from Connecticut", etc. who is actually not named John and not from Connecticut. To prevent mass miscommunication and minimize language barriers, outsourced non-native English speakers often use macros to fill in their replies and then ad hoc the rest.

eninn's speech isn't directed at anyone, it seems borrowed or rehearsed, and it qualifies as macro-speech.

Also, I love how BWR tries to pin you down while ignoring his own inability to answer direct questions. It's rather precious.

Shakyamunison
I didn't even see this. A macro is usually a pre-generated group of words, such as those auto-reply type emails you get from online Tech Support. "John from Connecticut", etc. who is actually not named John and not from Connecticut. To prevent mass miscommunication and minimize language barriers, outsourced non-native English speakers often use macros to fill in their replies and then ad hoc the rest.

eninn's speech isn't directed at anyone, it seems borrowed or rehearsed, and it qualifies as macro-speech.

Also, I love how BWR tries to pin you down while ignoring his own inability to answer direct questions. It's rather precious.

Thank you. That makes sense. big grin

Lord Lucien
Oh, yeah:

This is the "click-able" version of the above links:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=589430&pagenumber=6 You're linking to other posts as an answer... there's someone else here who used to do that a lot. A delightful fellow whom everyone loved.

bluewaterrider
You're linking to other posts as an answer... there's someone else here who used to do that a lot. A delightful fellow whom everyone loved.

Indeed. But I'm no more a sock of JesusIsAlive than I imagine you are.
Apparently, there ARE some posters who have had previous usernames and accounts on this forum, and apparently left it unreported, one even in this thread, but I'm not him.

And if the complaint I've been getting is "not in this thread!", then it only makes sense to take it back to the original one to continue the discussion.

Shakyamunison
Indeed. But I'm no more a sock of JesusIsAlive than I imagine you are.
Apparently, there ARE some posters who have had previous usernames and accounts on this forum, and apparently left it unreported, one even in this thread, but I'm not him.

And if the complaint I've been getting is "not in this thread!", then it only makes sense to take it back to the original one to continue the discussion.

I am NOT a sock!

eninn
bluewaterrider

gazak alla khiran

thank you, dear brother

#MUHAMMAD INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS response مترجم

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1DSdqMycEQ

Slander against the prophets,

Proverbs 31: 6-7 "" Give intoxicating liquor, you people, to the one about to perish, and wine to those who are bitter of soul. Let one drink and forget one's poverty, and let one remember one's own trouble no more. ""

Genesis 9:21-22 "" And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. ""

Genesis 9:24 "" And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. ""

Genesis 19:32 "" Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. ""

Numbers 6:20 "" And the priest shall wave them for a wave offering before the LORD: this is holy for the priest, with the wave breast and heave shoulder: and after that the Nazarite may drink wine. ""

Numbers 28:7 "" And the drink offering thereof shall be the fourth part of an hin for the one lamb: in the holy place shalt thou cause the strong wine to be poured unto the LORD for a drink offering. ""

eninn
Someone told me

60% of US adults consumed alcohol in the last year. Multiplying that by the fraction I listed of people for whom drinking is a problem, I would be comfortable saying 12-18% of US adults have at least some degree of problem drinking (examples: binge drinking leading to sexual encounters that are later regretted, missing work due to hangovers, money issues due to money spent at bars, marital fights fueled by alcohol, inadvisable conversations at an office party where one too many drinks was tied on, driving under the influence (but not caught), etc.)

And of course the 5% or so for whom alcohol is a very serious problem (3% of US adults, since 40% don't drink) then go on to do things like slaughter my brother from behind the wheel, die from liver failure, sexually abuse their stepdaughters, lose their jobs, and otherwise wreak havoc upon the fabric of society.

Of course among some subgroups such as Native Americans, those percentages are far, far higher.
Sure. But people do stupid things all on their own without touching a drop all the time. I just don't care if people want to drink. They are adults; they are making a decision to do something.
I was a child and a victim of an adult's drinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_aMWSFoWSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBBjnEvmy38

Shakyamunison
I would rather people drink alcohol then molest children.

eninn

eninn
Spread bacterial pneumonias when addicted to alcohol as a result of the following reasons:

1 affected by the process of cleansing the lungs of UFOs .

2 weak immune addict in disease resistance .

3 influenced the mouth with alcohol and especially the gums and teeth , leading to a proliferation of bacteria that find fertile ground on her rotting teeth and Almtsush , thereby creating the opportunity to reach those germs into the lungs and inflammation repeated injuries .

4 malnutrition associated with addiction to alcohol .

According to medical sources, the incidence of deaths due to bacterial pneumonias when addicts exceeds three times the rate at other non- addicts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVyDQZh2FdI

Lord Lucien
1 affected by the process of cleansing the lungs of UFOs . lulwut?

Shakyamunison
lulwut?

That is no more absurd than anything else he has said.

Lord Lucien
I didn't think Allah permitted UFOs.

Omega Vision
I've never heard of bacteria that thrive off alcohol (though that doesn't mean they don't exist). Everything I know about alcohol tells me that it's antiseptic and antibacterial, especially once you reach the ABV of vodka or gin.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I've never heard of bacteria that thrive off alcohol (though that doesn't mean they don't exist). Everything I know about alcohol tells me that it's antiseptic and antibacterial, especially once you reach the ABV of vodka or gin.

So, alcohol is good for killing bacteria? Happy Dance stick out tongue

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Could be false cause attributing by eninn's source or he's misreading the results, I'm uncertain. Bacteria pretty much dies in alcohol which is why it's used as an antiseptic, which is why my doctor soaks the instruments in gin before he does surgery.

Shakyamunison
Could be false cause attributing by eninn's source or he's misreading the results, I'm uncertain. Bacteria pretty much dies in alcohol which is why it's used as an antiseptic, which is why my doctor soaks the instruments in gin before he does surgery.

Yes, but is your doctor an Islamism?

Stealth Moose
Of course not. They're cranky during Ramadan and I don't want anyone cranky working on my body.

eninn
As the report issued by the Royal College of Physicians in Britain , as follows: ( must be directed doctors to question all patients who suffer from pulmonary infections , are you who are using alcohol or not? ) .

Shopping and our Medical Journal of North America some statistics and studies conducted in this regard , including:

* Form pneumonias caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae (Streptococcus pneumoniae), about (80%) of a group of bacterial pneumonias .

One study has shown that alcoholism was the cause of death in the case of between thirty and thirty- seven cases of pneumonia in one of the states.

* Researchers found ( Schmidt ) and ( de Lint ) through a follow-up to about ( 6478 ) addicted and addicted suffered pneumonia and for a period (14) years and during their reluctance to Clinic Drug Addiction in Toronto, Canada, found that the proportion of deaths from pneumonia more than three times when men and seven women when compared to non- addicts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2jkJQ7Avk

SamZED
I agree, alcohol is evil and that's why I don't drink it.

There's no alcohol in vodka is there?

Bentley
Originally posted by SamZED

There's no alcohol in vodka is there?

It's impossible to know the contents of vodka if you buy a bottle that's cheap enough.

eninn
thank you

SamZED

===

* Researchers found ( CAPS ) and ( Coleman ) that the percentage of deaths from pneumonia at those who abusing alcohol in large quantities estimated ( 49.9 % ), while those who stood at drug users in moderate amounts (about 34.4 % ) , while those who are drug users quantities few , the percentage of those deaths (about 22.5 % ) .

* In a study conducted by a researcher ( Dorf and his colleagues ) to about ( 148 ) infected with pulmonary infections treated in a U.S. hospital found that alcoholism was the cause of injury (35 % ) of the total number of patients .

The researchers ( heaped ) and ( Jach ) has a report on the situation and (37) the body of the owners died due to pulmonary infections where found that (30) body was addicted to alcohol , and that 22 of them died in the first day of entering the hospital.

* In a study carried out by ( and Antrbawir and colleagues ) for about 158 patients a repeat Tnoimam in U.S. hospitals because of repeated injury of pulmonary inflammation , where it was found that 63 of them (40%) had alcohol is the cause of having repeated infections .

عيسى المسيح - انسان , اسطوره , أم إله
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MvQNv1RldE

Jesus Christ Man, Myth, or God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkPITDi6YEo

Shakyamunison
A think cannot be evil. Evil is an action done by a person.

eninn
Someone told me

Alcohol is the number one drug problem in America.

There are more than 12 million alcoholics in the U.S.

Three-fourths of all adults drink alcohol, and 6% of them are alcoholics.

Americans spend $197 million each day on alcohol.

In the United States, a person is killed in an alcohol-related car accident every 30 minutes.

A 2000 study found nearly 7 million persons age 12 to 20 were binge drinkers.

Three-fourths of all high school seniors report being drunk at least once.

Adolescents who begin drinking before the age of 15 are four times more likely to become alcoholics than their counterparts who do not begin drinking until the age of 21.

People with a higher education are more likely to drink.

Higher income people are more likely to drink.

These are also facts. Wait, what am I doing?

You have an important role

try to stay away from alcohol gradually, and quickly

So you give all around you the advice to try to stay away from alcohol gradually, and quickly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iYgcL-TAds

bluewaterrider

Alcohol is the number one drug problem in America.

People with a higher education are more likely to drink.

Higher income people are more likely to drink.

Which would make college-age people a good and likely target.

Sounds about right ...

I mulled over the idea of challenging with tobacco, but they don't advertise on the same scale, have nearly the same association with sex and youth, or laws limiting sales to such a degree.

eninn
yes dear brother

also said;

This is yet another example of where liberalism is elitist and religion cares about everyone.

Liberalism says "Too bad the 15% of proles will destroy their lives and their families with drugs and alcohol, and slaughter random victims on the highways when they are wacked out. We're not proles and we won't drink and drive."

Enlightened religious leaders have saved millions of their followers from prole to elite from enormous amounts of pain and suffering by banning recreational use of drugs, including alcohol, for their followers. And even Christianity banned drunkenness (a total ban on alcohol wasn't possible then, because they didn't have ubiquitous safe drinking water technology).

Alcohol simply doesn't pass the cost / benefit analysis on a societal basis. Anyone who thinks it does needs to go walk the streets in an urban underclass area...

Of course, prohibition doesn't work, but a religious ban for its adherents is a huge positive benefit for society..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4OVP98KVug

eninn
Someone told me

As-Salāmu Alaykum Brother

Thank for sharing this.Alcohol and drugs are evil tools used for profit with a government tax and seal.

Your videos are true these things eat away at the heart, brain, liver, lungs etc... and are a false solace in the moments of sadness, grief, or disappointment. It is another thing that keeps us from achieving " being all one can be." The mind has to clear. The problems in life no matter how unpleasant or ugly. Must be acknowledged first, looked at in some detail and taken on in such a manner to eliminate or greatly minimize so things become manageable. Drugs and alcohol cloud judgement, and disorients people.

You give a very balanced outline of the teaching of the Quran and of the Bible.
You provided statistics, and of course information about alcohol and drug abuse I know is true.

I was taught and learned at a very early age that it is not right to be judgmental of what others do, or think. My mother taught me that. I sat with her possibly more than my other siblings and talked. I wanted to truly know my mother. I asked her questions because I could as a child sense her pain. She would not like many others show it outright on her face or in words. I sensed it. I knew so I would ask.

She shared what she knew and understood of my father. She told me of how they met, how much he actually loved her and some of the words he used telling her how pretty she was.
How he fought a good fight, and bit a policeman on the leg. He fought on his feet and on the ground. But a physical fight is different from a psychological one. I think after he did his tour in WWII in Germany. He possibly came back different.
Racism in America's military, tolerating mistreatment at home in America and abroad as less than. Can take it's toll.

Made him bitter somewhat and he lost sight of humility. Men often have no other man he can actually speak to. Not in a way where he can say. That hurt me. That is hurtful and unacceptable. That or this is not fair. You are told "life is not fair" get used to it. Be a man, suck it up. Your acting like a girly-man stuff. So men hold in those pains and it materializes elsewhere in their lives. No man or woman can bottle up unhappiness, pain and mistreatment and expect it to not manifest in some other behavior or manner. By not having outlets, being able to say or share your feelings causes more problems. when a lady tries to share her. Some men will do the same to hers. Shut them down.

I believe It's a false notion and understanding that men should not feel pain, feel bad, get scared as a man. A man with wisdom and understanding of himself and life ( eyes open and conscious to his influences ) of course knows how to work through those emotions and channel them in a proper manner so that no more loss or harm is done.
While my father was alive, I talked with him as much as possible. In many ways ( emotionally ) he was absent. He laughed and he had wisdom. He is survived by my mother, five sisters and four boys.. this includes me. We all speak well of him. Honor our father and mother. We loved him until his last days and he knew this because we said to him we loved him.

He taught me Humility. Which is based on not being centered on the self. Think of how someone else would react, respond or feel about some of the things you do.

But Alcohol kept him from practicing what he preached. My father was an alcoholic.

Sober during his working hours but drunk after. He held a lot of pain in his understanding and in life. Racism I know played a part. Pressures at work or just the responsibilities it takes to be a man can be daunting to some. How he tried to remain humble, had to be humble and still be a Man in America. For African Americans this is still an issue. Many drink in excess to escape the pain of poverty and mistreatment experienced. Retreating into this false world of feel good, good feeling while under the influence. Only to wake to more or another stressful nightmare.

Happiness like time is fleeting. You can chase them, can't contain either, but want more.

This led to him spending more time in the streets drinking with his Fair-weather friends - A friend who is only a friend when circumstances are pleasant or profitable for them. Who supports others only when it is easy and convenient to do so.

Instead of coming home where he could close the door. Not expect to be judged. Where he could have expressed what he felt and grew stronger against that which stood against him. Supported by those he cared about, that cared about him and were in his life. But in his generation he was taught a man has to bottle up all ills.

Not being at home where he could close the door and leave the problems outside. His years of abuse caught up and seriously disabled him. I have five sisters, three brothers. We love him no less.
We have a saying in America " a rolling stone gathers no moss." My father was a rolling stone.
So this prompted me early in life to really pay attention to behavior and know when there may be unspoken things happening in the lives of those around me. That may need addressing, discussed or pointed out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKJwpwGbfQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD-62oEgFAM

Shakyamunison
I'll drink to that!

Stealth Moose
Someone told me
Etc.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/46269924.jpg

Lord Lucien
Someone told me that you had a boyfriend, that looked a girlfriend, that I had in February of last year. It's not confidential, I've got potential...

Shakyamunison
that you had a boyfriend, that looked a girlfriend, that I had in February of last year. It's not confidential, I've got potential...

I don't even understand this.

Lord Lucien
It must be cold and lonely under your rock.

Shakyamunison
It must be cold and lonely under your rock.

On the contrary. I'm currently having a party under my rock.

eninn

BackFire
God, I'm glad I'm not part of your cult.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by BackFire
God, I'm glad I'm not part of your cult.

Me too!

eninn
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article5769159.ece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG4Ytjue-bU

Shakyamunison
Please don't just post links. Links are to support something that you have said in the post.

lil bitchiness
After watching ennin's videos, I have decided to revert to Islam. ALLAHU AKBAR!

TAKBEER!

ALLHU AKBAR!

TAKBEER!

lil bitchiness
Here's a proof of my conversion. THANK YOU ENNIN!

Your links and rambling has finally convinced me of the truth of Islam.
Happy Dance

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Happy Dance

That's a dream weaver behind you. Nice try, infidel.

lil bitchiness
That's a dream weaver behind you. Nice try, infidel.

Don't hate on my conversionz!

Stealth Moose
Don't hate on my conversionz!

Then to prove your conversionz, you must declare fatwa on Katy Perry.

lil bitchiness
Only a spiritual leader can issue fatwas.

But I'm totally issuing one right now and my fatwa is as follows: Slap Katie Perry with a piece of ham wherever you see her. Allah forgives touching the ham so it can be thrown at Katie Perry. If unable to carry out my fatwa, then get the kufr to do it. :3

That article's hilarious. Like Muslims....I mean...KILL THE INFIDEL!

Robtard

Happy Dance

1) Where have you been!?

2) You all terroried out with the sexy dark eyes gave me a semi

3) Show me your butthole

Stealth Moose
Only a spiritual leader can issue fatwas.

But I'm totally issuing one right now and my fatwa is as follows: Slap Katie Perry with a piece of ham wherever you see her. Allah forgives touching the ham so it can be thrown at Katie Perry. If unable to carry out my fatwa, then get the kufr to do it. :3

That article's hilarious. Like Muslims....I mean...KILL THE INFIDEL!

http://cdn2.gamefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/tf2-dontstarve.jpg
IT SHALL BE DONE!

Originally posted by Robtard
1) Where have you been!?

2) You all terroried out with the sexy dark eyes gave me a semi

3) Show me your butthole

Robtard; KMC Ambassador.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>