luffy vs minato

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
i want to know who wins just so i get a feel where luffy stands in narutoverse, if he loses this to bad (i dont think he will but...) give me your opinion on where he would stand (another character) in narutoverse

but this fight is current versions
bloodlusted
no water nearby
all goes

Q99
I'll mention I'm not *exactly* sure what dark Kurama gives Minato besides more chakra, but my instinct here would be Luffy. Haki means he should be able to anticipate a 'porting in Minato, especially after a few tries.

A rasengan would hurt, but one or two certainly wouldn't drop him. A blade cut ditto. And a big hit from Luffy would do a ton of damage.

So I think Minato would inflict several hits but would get struck eventually and Luffy'd win.

Assuming non-Edo Minato, because Luffy lacks sealing.

BloodRain
Shouldnt Minato have the same Beast powers as Naruto at this point?

Q99
Originally posted by BloodRain
Shouldnt Minato have the same Beast powers as Naruto at this point?

No. Naruto trained for a lot of his jutsu. The extendo-hands, the beast ball, the extendohands. We haven't seen Minato doing the full cloak like Kurama and Naruto can do in full partnership.

It gives him more chakra, but he hasn't shown near Naruto's tricks with it.

Luffygear4
^^ i think.

also if he wins, what character in naruto would be his equal, and where would you put him tier wise

BloodRain
Mmm head cloak points to it, somewhat. Kurama knowing how to work the BBomb isn't going to help?

Still, that chakra is nothing to shrug at. Just looking at what Hinata did with the basic cloak, Minato's attacks would be beastly.

Q99
Hm, true, he can give Kurama the driver's seat...

Luffygear4
does kurama know how to actually fight like that though, wouldnt minato do better with his regular jutsus and taijutsu rather than give an inexperienced fighter the wheel so they can throw around mountain busters?

Q99
Originally posted by Luffygear4
does kurama know how to actually fight like that though, wouldnt minato do better with his regular jutsus and taijutsu rather than give an inexperienced fighter the wheel so they can throw around mountain busters?

Mountain busters are mountain busters- especially when protected by the chakra of Kurama's form at the time too.

Luffygear4
but the strongest person cant do anything against someone who can actually fight. like trunks versus cell, though trunks had a power up, he couldnt execute because he was still lacking, in that case speed, in this case experience.

Q99
It's not like Kurama itself doesn't know how to fight, it's just a less precise form of fighting without the jutsu and stuff.

Luffygear4
Thats all the edge luffy needs, hes no stranger to one shotting giants.

Bentley
Luffy has a good matchup here imo. I'm not sure if we'll ever see the fully extent of Minato's interaction with the Dark Kyubii.

Derp Nigga
Minato is above KCM Naruto in base so he utterly destroys the living condom in his KCM mode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.