Aang vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
This takes place in the location of the final battle in X-Men 3 with plenty of metal around. Aang obviously has all that he needs to bend effectively. Both are at the strongest they have been. Aang has no qualms with killing Magneto.

Two rounds:
1. Not possible for Aang to enter the Avatar State
2. Aang is in the Avatar state

Who wins? How and why?

Danny Wayne
Movie magneto aang stomps
Comic magneto he stomps

Demonic Phoenix
Sir Ian McKellan > Aang.

jmoul
Sorry, forgot to mention comic or movie versions.

I'll add another set of two rounds, in the same order as before, for the comic version of Magneto, so four total rounds, one set of two for movie version and the other set for comic version.

KingD19
Comic Magneto stomps in both.

Movie Magneto loses in both.

StealthRanger
Comic Magneto solos the Avatar-verse

Movie Magneto likely loses 60 times out of 100

KingD19
I wouldn't even give Movie Magneto 40 wins. His powers are far too slow and limited, and he has no shields. Plus he's slow himself. Aang destroys him.

Utrigita
Comic Magneto rapes.

Movie Magneto can pull a few wins against Aang when he isn't using the Avatar state, but with it Aang rips Movie Magneto a new one.

jmoul
I never read the X-Men comics. What powers does Magneto lose in the comic-to-movie transition?

KingD19
Force fields able to tank attacks from Galactus, much more diversity and intensity with his powers, things like that.

In the movies he can only manipulate metal. In the comics he manipulates pretty much the entire EM spectrum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.