Solid Snake And Big Boss take on top _fighters from fiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Solid Snake And Big Boss take on top _fighters from fiction.

Ok here solid Snake and big boss are tag team and must take two team each time. If they beat one team? Other show up. _It like boss survival mode

Some fight may be only one round._

Solid Snake and Big Boss Vs Deathstroke nightwing _( weapons Vs weapons. ( you pick what weapons in this fight

Then second round 2: Solid snake and big boss Vs Deathstroke and nightwing in hand to hand combat only.

Now to other team._

Solid Snake and Big Boss Vs Batman and captain America ( weapons Vs Weapons fight_

Second Fight_

Solid Snake and Big Boss Vs batman and Captain America in hand to hand combat only

Now to other team

_Solid Snake and Big Boss Vs Snake Eyes And Shadow Storm in weapons Vs Weapons fight.

Second round Solid Snake And Big Boss Vs Snake Eyes and Shadow storm in hand to Hand combat.

Now other teams

_Solid Snake And Big Boss Vs Ryu Hayabusa and Strider Hiryu in Hand to Hand to combat only. _(((( Can not make weapons fight Since Ryu And Hiryu have magic weapons that own snake and Big Boss in seconds.

Now to other team Solid Snake And Big Boss Vs Wolverine and Afro_samurai

Wolverine (( with limited healing factor for example: if big boss or snake shoot Wolverine head or heart? He dead. _And Wolverine partner is_Afro samurai .

Weapons Vs weapons fight_

Other teams_

Solid Snake and big boss Vs Ryu and Ken

Hand to hand combat match

EmptyHearted
The reason I made this thread it because I see alot of_Controversy with People when it comes To Solid Snake and Big Boss... I seen some try put Snake and big boss _the same level as captain America or dare Devil _all Because he beat his foe in his games._

I even saw The Boss Vs Lady Shiva thread. And I can't beileve how anyone try put the Boss in same level as lady shiva while lady shiva is known as person whom know many_martial arts _even_ancient ones. addition: _Able to read body language and anticipate an opponent's actions,

Yet some odd reason someone try put the boss is same level as her. Just like how they try put solid Snake and Big Boss same level as wolverine and captain America_

So now in this thread you going try poof or perhaps discover that solid Snake and big boss is not almighty as some people like to make up to be..

Let rolls_

cool

FinalAnswer
snake wins

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
The reason I made this thread it because I see alot of_Controversy with People when it comes To Solid Snake and Big Boss... I seen some try put Snake and big boss _the same level as captain America or dare Devil _all Because he beat his foe in his games._

I even saw The Boss Vs Lady Shiva thread. And I can't beileve how anyone try put the Boss in same level as lady shiva while lady shiva is known as person whom know many_martial arts _even_ancient ones. addition: _Able to read body language and anticipate an opponent's actions,

Yet some odd reason someone try put the boss is same level as her. Just like how they try put solid Snake and Big Boss same level as wolverine and captain America_

So now in this thread you going try poof or perhaps discover that solid Snake and big boss is not almighty as some people like to make up to be..

Let rolls_

cool Neither Big Boss nor Solid Snake are on the same level as Captain America or Wolverine or Daredevil. I wouldn't even put them on the Punisher's level.

One feat I constantly hear for Snake is how he beat Gray Fox. The simple truth is that Gray Fox wanted to die in that fight, also Gray Fox's suit was malfunctioning because of his nerve attachments, this was confirmed in MG Revengance by Raiden.

Vamp is someone who's shown that he cannot bullet time and he was able to own Snake badly in MGS2. In MGS2 Snake also showed that he wasn't able to keep up with Solidus who was dodging all of his attacks and taunting Snake.

In MGS4 Ocelot, someone who isn't physically on par with anyone here beat the living piss out of Snake without any problem. Snake beat Ocelot at the end of MGS4 because of Foxdie.

People try to delude themselves into thinking Snake could take Fox when he couldn't keep up with Vamp, Solidus, and got floored by Ocelot and couldn't beat either Ocelot or Liquid without Foxdie.

In MGS3 Big Boss was surrounded by 4 soldiers and admitted he was trapped until Eva saved him.

I've seen Nightwing surrounded by 40 armed soldiers, and Nightwing kicked their asses without getting injured or shot once.

The only argument I hear giving Big Boss any credibility is that he was able to hold Zeke's leg in Peace Walker but it's clearly a gameplay mechanic. In that same game Big Boss was unable to escape prison, was struggling to lift a garage door, was taken down by four soldiers and was chained up and tortured. You'd figure that someone who could hold up a giant mech's leg would be able to waltz through most of the opposition in MGS Peace Walker but the complete opposite happened.

I was in that Shiva thread you mentioned and the simple fact is that Shiva would of snapped the Bosses neck 10 seconds into the fight. No one was able to come up with any reason of Boss lasting longer than that.

It seems that the people who think Snake and Big Boss are on the same level as Batman and Captain America are people who know little about the series. Luckily I'm here to prove their nonsense wrong.

The most important thing to realize is that in MGS Games Snake is often more valuable to the enemy alive than dead. In MGS1 Snake was needed alive to activate REX with PAL codes. In MGS2 Ocelot wanted to frame Snake for stealing Ray. In MGS4 Snake was needed alive for FOXALIVE etc. It's just Kojima's terrible writing, he's just as bad as M Night Shymalan.

FinalAnswer
no snake wins.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
no snake wins.

Explain Plz

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Explain Plz You realize he's trolling you right?

FinalAnswer
no im not

snakes the best

Phanteros
Snake puts them all in a box.

NemeBro
Snake smashes them all to pieces as though they were merely islands (with mountain ranges).

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
Snake smashes them all to pieces as though they were merely islands (with mountain ranges).

Hahahaha, nice! thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.