Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
jH8iTdLBa6s

Supra
probably a movie spolier..not gonna watch it but looking forward to the movie

but thanks for posting but how do you embed the video?

JayDaDon
You still haven't seen Battle of the Gods yet?

Damborgson
I'd prefer a new series coming out, but new movies will be cool too.

JayDaDon
^I would also prefer a new series, set sometime in the future.

Ridley_Prime
Only if the animation has less (or none) of that CG like during the SSJG Goku and Bills fight.

Astner
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I have.

Supra

are you stupid?

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
jH8iTdLBa6s That's just silly, imo.

atv2
How many gods is Goku going to fight against?

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Supra
are you stupid?

What the phuck is wrong with you?

dadudemon
probably a movie spolier..not gonna watch it but looking forward to the movie

but thanks for posting but how do you embed the video?

are you stupid?

What the phuck is wrong with you?

JayDaDon, I'll explain what happened, here:

Supra never said that he had not seen the Battle of the Gods movie. In context with this thread, the OP posted a video that potentially has spoilers for the Battle of the Gods 2 movie. He does not want that spoiled. You assumed he was referencing the first Battle of the Gods which was an incorrect assumption (because you did not use your context clues to surmise that). Supra LOOOOVES the Battle of the Gods film and, in fact, he has seen the BotG film over 30 times: he has made that known to everyone who posts regularly in this sub-forum of KMC.

So, when you asked that question, Supra assumed you were trolling or just stupid.

However, it is quite clear the Supra could have been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay nicer about his reply. I hope that helps understand what happened here, good sir! Don't let Supra get to you: he can be quite vitriolic in his replies, at times. He's not so bad once you get to know him better. I should note that you can feel free to call me an a***hole, stupid, idiot, dick, ****, etc. I don't report for silly name calling unless I hate you. But, others may.

dadudemon
how do you embed the video?

You do it by using the unique video identifier in KMC's custom youtube tags.

KMC's youtube tags look like this:

Except remove those spaces.

The unique video ID for this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U48urJR4Mco

is U48urJR4Mco

See that stuff after the equals sign? That's the unique identifier.

Put that ID between the youtube tags so it looks like this:

U48urJR4Mco

Again, remove those spaces.

Here is what the above looks like after you remove the spaces:

U48urJR4Mco

VOILA! I hope that helps you, good sir! Enjoy! big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by dadudemon
Don't let Supra get to you: he can be quite vitriolic in his replies, at times. Understatement of the year. 313

Supra
Yea how long ago did I reply in here, lmao.

Bandwagonners.

JayDaDon
Yeah it coulda been, "nah man, I was referring to the second movie" instead its that bitchass response up there like its so serious lol

Supra
Yeah it coulda been, "nah man, I was referring to the second movie" instead its that bitchass response up there like its so serious lol

Bro I started the biggest thread on BOG in this very forum and posted who knows how many times and stated I watched it at least 30 times, when you posted below me asking if I had ever seen the movie, I was kinda in shock cause everyone here knows I'm the biggest BOG supporter on the forum, so it was kinda an insult to me but if you where not asking me that and someone else or asking me if I had seen the second one which I have not.. I apologize for calling you stupidsmile

dadudemon
I apologize for calling you stupidsmile

thumb up

JayDaDon
Aight no worries

Astner
Originally posted by atv2
How many gods is Goku going to fight against?
Ten.

Odin, Zeus, Ahura Mazda, Ra, YHWH, Jesus, the Holy Spirit , Jupiter, Azathoth, and Mother Nature.

BloodRain
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/35347/20140901/dragon-ball-z-new-movie-2015.htm

Yamcha
An..evil Goku? Oh..I mean...I have faith in Toriyama just..I never expected..that my fights in the games where once I ran out of match ups I'd start putting a character against themselves and giving the opponent an alt color and pretending he was evil would ever be a movie..

I kinda was hoping what people were speculating on it being the ancient Super Saiyan was gonna be true..I mean it is supposed to be released on GOLDEN WEEK, and Akira said he meant to do it in the original manga...and the whole ancient Super Saiyan mention on Namek...Like I assumed it'd be like Vegeta wants to wish him back to see what he was like and Goku is iffy but Vegeta cockily brushes it aside and reminds him how much stronger they are than mere super saiyans now..and it would turn out the ancient Super Saiyan had access to all those forms but ancient versions or something and Goku makes a reference how he makes Broly look like a child...I'm just a sucker for Ancient characters that are super powerful..

But..I mean I guess this Goku isn't even going to be Evil, just a douche..so...I mean..uh..at least there's another SSG form? Hopefully Vegeta gets pissed at Douchey Goku and achieves a new form too?

BloodRain
So I'm not along on the 'evil clone' gaming. Wasn't Bardock the Ancient Super Saiyan, assuming that was a canon thing? Tbh that would have made for a better story :/

Wait a sec.. Haven't we already seen this film then?;

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111129233659/dragonball/images/1/16/Turles_over_Goku.png

Yamcha
Originally posted by BloodRain
So I'm not along on the 'evil clone' gaming. Wasn't Bardock the Ancient Super Saiyan, assuming that was a canon thing? Tbh that would have made for a better story :/

Wait a sec.. Haven't we already seen this film then?;

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111129233659/dragonball/images/1/16/Turles_over_Goku.png Haha you do it too? I'm glad lmao, I thought I was the only one xD.

See I thought that too but I heard it wasn't canon, which was what made me curious again about the ancient saiyan, like maybe he spent all this time in the deepest parts of Hell never stopping his training? Since like I think they said he destroyed himself through his own power maybe this time around after all these years he's mastered it.

Like they could have gave him a whole backstory and how he was the first King of the Saiyans, and he could talk about all the races they conquered and how the universe truly trembled (like and it could be a reference to when he powered up the four galaxies themselves shook or something while also meaning he had no competition, it would be a nice power increase to the series while also giving an interesting story) and he could mention about being peerless in the pits of Hell and how Broly was nothing more than an infant with a temper tantrum and how King Vegeta was a truly weak excuse for a Saiyan King and he broke him daily in hell just for the fact he had the audacity to claim such a title, and scoff at how the Saiyans of today are mere shells of their former selves during his reign, this would of course piss off Vegeta giving him a reason to prove himself (Heck maybe the movie would even have been a bit more Vegeta focused due to such a story? Maybe he would achieve his own version of SSG?)

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING XD. Like idk I worry cause Toriyama is talking about making it funny and that's cool but I don't really watch DBZ for humor, like Dragonball was more about that :/.

Ridley_Prime
I think they're trying to appease fans of the original Dragon Ball with the whole humor aspect though, like in the first BotG movie.

But yeah, the concept of the ancient super saiyan that was mentioned is definitely interesting, especially with the way you guys describe how he'd be... I hope we get him or a similar concept to that someday, even if it's not this movie.

AuraAngel
Have a character blow up a universe.

Galan007
Hm. I was hopeing they'd go more... I dunno... cosmic with the second film, considering the possibilities they introduced at the end of the first film.

Meh...

OhLawdyLawd
I don't understand how an evil Goku can exist. He is pure hearted and has been since birth imo because Gohan went next to Gokus old spaceship and he acted crazy and like how goku was first described. It was because something in the spaceship was giving off waves that made them mad/angry. Goku getting hit on the head probably knocked him out of the trance that the thing had over him?

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
Hm. I was hopeing they'd go more... I dunno... cosmic with the second film, considering the possibilities they introduced at the end of the first film.
It doesn't make much sense considering the last film revealed the existed of alternate universes with gods that governed them.

Well, that and the promise of SSG Vegeta.

Originally posted by OhLawdyLawd
I don't understand how an evil Goku can exist.
From my understanding Goku wish for a strong opponent with the Dragon Balls.

Yamcha
Was gonna make another thread for this announcement but I'm not entirely sure if it's separate from the evil Goku movie or not? Well I mean hey the poster includes Bills and Whis so I guess it can be sorta be considered a BOTG2 haha...

OH YEAH AND THE RETURN OF MOTHER****ING FRIEZAAAAAAA
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/dragon-ball-z-2015-movie-friezas-resurrection/
http://i61.tinypic.com/m9809y.jpg

You can see Piccolo, Yamcha, and Krillin to the side who look battle ready so they may be seeing some action this time around, and you know Frieza is gonna get some sort of power boost, in the poster it actually looks like Frieza has the SSG aura but that wouldn't make sense so maybe an evil variant? The thing I'm most excited for though is the chance for Frieza to be put down by the Prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta himself. Hopefully Toriyama will finally let him kill the one who's responsible for wiping out his entire race, maybe seeing this tyrant again with new found strength will push Vegeta to SSG? We can only hope.

ares834
Frieza?! **** yes!

Galan007
That's awesome. thumb up

Sidenote: Frieza would have to be amped tremendously to even think about posing a legit threat to the Saiyans. Makes me wonder what Akira will do to make him relevant...? mmm

Bentley
Frieza tapping in godly power of course shifty

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Galan007
That's awesome. thumb up

Sidenote: Frieza would have to be amped tremendously to even think about posing a legit threat to the Saiyans. Makes me wonder what Akira will do to make him relevant...? mmm
Perhaps the dragon balls would somehow be used to make Frieza OP against the current Z-fighters? Still not sure what to think of this whole thing myself...

Regardless of how, since Cell has Frieza's cells he should be able to do this as well!

carver9
Frieza is by far the best DBZ villain with Cell taking second place.

juggerman
thumb up

Astner
Japanese people clearly don't know marketing. They should've put a picture of Vegito on the poster, the tickets would've sold like hotcakes.

Galan007
If Frieza really does gain 'Godly' power, Vegeta will almost certainly do the same. This will give Akira the chance to not only put another SSJG into continuity, but to also show fans something they've always wanted to see: Vegeta getting some sweet, sweet revenge on his childhood tormentor. thumb up

Having Goku and Vegeta as Gods would then set the stage for a potential SSJG fusion in subsequent films. When it happens, remember that I said it here first. wink

Galan007

cdtm
Originally posted by OhLawdyLawd
I don't understand how an evil Goku can exist. He is pure hearted and has been since birth imo because Gohan went next to Gokus old spaceship and he acted crazy and like how goku was first described. It was because something in the spaceship was giving off waves that made them mad/angry. Goku getting hit on the head probably knocked him out of the trance that the thing had over him?

Don't you remember how bad he was to elder Gohan, before hitting his head?

Goku's as pure hearted as they come, post brain damage. stick out tongue

bbrem123
So goku wishes for the complete opposite of himself. That to me seems like it might be the worst treat DBZ has ever seen. Pure evil. I can go with that. Just needs to be done right.

BloodRain
That still sounds like Turles.

juggerman
So BotG2 is different from Revival of F?

Ridley_Prime
Maybe Goku being busy fighting his opposite self is part of why he's not the main protagonist for this movie, and why Vegeta is aside from having more reason to hate Frieza than he does? And what about the thing with the backstory of Goku's mother being revealed? I dunno, hope they don't cram too much different stuff into one movie.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
And what about the thing with the backstory of Goku's mother being revealed? I dunno, hope they don't cram too much different stuff into one movie.

I thought that was just a side thing for the comic in the same verse that Akira made? His mom has to do with the movie?

Ridley_Prime
Not really, but kinda assumed she would be in one of the flashbacks of the movie, because why not? Fine with either way though I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.