Hercules vs. Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can Sandman be stopped?

Bouboumaster
Hell yeah he can.
If Spider-Man can beat him, just imagine what Hercules would do.
He'd just thunderclap the shit out of him, out of existance

deathslash
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hell yeah he can.
If Spider-Man can beat him, just imagine what Hercules would do.
He'd just thunderclap the shit out of him, out of existance If you don't mind my asking, has Hercules gotten his godly powers back yet? Even if he had them, I highly doubt that thunderclapping would take Sandman out of the fight.

pym-ftw
Hercules throws sandman into space.

carver9
Lol at the way people are giving Herc the win over Sandman. Also, Spidey usually beats Sandman via plot.

janus77
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hercules throws sandman into space.
thumb up

If Herc's got his powers back, he should win this, though it will be pretty difficult.

Otherwise he'll just have to pee on Sandman and see if he can wash him away...

tkitna
Really Hercules should not be beating Sandman. I'm sure he would in a comic, but its really not plausible. Characerts with just brick like powers would have a hard time with a being thats practically imune to physical harm.

zopzop
Maybe if he had "super breath" (to scatter him long enough to count as a forum win) or heat vision (to smelt him into glass) or freeze breath (to freeze him long enough to count as a forum win) then yeah.

But Hercules has none of those powers so he's not winning. Depending on how badly Sandman wanted to win, he could pull off what his alternate universe counterpart did in Marvel Zombies 2 (I think) and end this fight in the most brutal way imaginable.

SamZED
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hercules throws sandman into space. Agreed. Except well... The other way around. Superior SM team up 7. In a matter of seconds Sandman increases his mass to the point he's big enough to flick the Empire State Building into the river. Doesn't actually do that but judging by his size he definitely could.

Firefly218
herc buttrapes sandman

Bouboumaster
Hercules seduce Sandman

janus77
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hercules seduce Sandman
And I thought my suggestion of Hercules peeing on Sandman was queasy!

DarkSaint85
Hercules nut kicks him

basilisk
Originally posted by janus77
Otherwise he'll just have to pee on Sandman and see if he can wash him away... Originally posted by Firefly218
herc buttrapes sandman Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hercules seduce Sandman Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hercules nut kicks him

Sounds like Herc might be struggling in this fight.

Wonder Man
Thor outdid Iceman so I think Hercules can win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.