Gipsy Danger vs Cloverfield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Setting is downtown Tokyo at night.

Brothers Raleigh and Yancy are piloting the Jaeger.

They start 500 yards apart.

To the death.

COG Veteran
Cloverfield. Wasn't shown to really be damaged at all.

NemeBro
Except when the MOAB killed it.

Gipsy cuts it to pieces.

KingD19
MOAB weakened it, and the military eventually killed it with standard weaponry. Humanity had to create giant specialized fighting robots just to hurt the Kaiju.

Gipsy remembers it has chain blades and does what Neme said.

Plus Cloverfield never had to stand up to projected dark matter weaponry.

COG Veteran
Where was it stated that it was killed? That was only the plan. We never saw the results.

KingD19
It was officially stated by the creators that they eventually killed it with missiles or something.

Robtard
Gipsy wrecks what would be a weak Kaiju by comparison; then Jax Teller takes off his shirt again and Impediment and NemeBro get hard together.

KingD19
I think even Onibaba would be able to give Clover a decent fight. Any other Kaiju shown would win without much trouble.

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
Gipsy wrecks what would be a weak Kaiju by comparison; then Jax Teller takes off his shirt again and Impediment and NemeBro get hard together. thumb up

Top notch.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Gipsy wrecks what would be a weak Kaiju by comparison; then Jax Teller takes off his shirt again and Impediment and NemeBro get hard together. Hm?

Charlie Hunnam has an impressive bod, but I prefer more slender men personally, and tbh his character was by far the least interesting in the movie, which did not help the scene to titillate me.

playa1258
Clover is not even as strong as a category one Kaiju which was stopped only after days of bombardment and 2 tactical nukes.

Cloverfield was took out by a MOAB. Gipsy could likely one shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.