HST Chessmaster Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AuraAngel
Round 1: Blackbeard vs Aizen
Round 2: Aizen vs Tobi
Round 3: Tobi vs Blackbeard.
Round 4: Three way chess game.

Not a fight but rather a simple game of chest to see which one of the characters really does do the best to see through their opponents and plan ahead.

Few rules: No powers. Tobi can have his Sharingan eye since he's blind without it but no genjutsu. No Haki either(if Blackbeard has Mantra, and he probably does). Aizen can't use his zanpakuto or magical stone whose name is not easy to remember.

What they're competing for: a wish from the Eternal Dragon. All parties would appreciate that.

So who is the smartest villain?

Bonus round: Bach vs Madara for kicks.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Round 1: Blackbeard vs Aizen

Not a fight but rather a simple game of chest Originally posted by AuraAngel
Not a fight but rather a simple game of chest Originally posted by AuraAngel
game of chest

mmm

AuraAngel
Blackbeard wins that unless it's Juubito.

No but seriously typos suck...

Q99
>Round 1: Blackbeard vs Aizen

Aizen's plans... he has mind control and a powerful force under him and *still* manages to piss away all his advantages.

Tobi, his plans have high success rates even against very skilled foes.

Blackbeard, his plan was not as complex or against as tricky foes as Tobi, but it was pretty solid and he stuck to it long-term.

I think against both foes, Aizen tries something overly complex and gets beaten. And I'd give Tobi the nod over Blackbeard, since he's more used to incorporating enemy action into his plans.

>Bonus round: Bach vs Madara for kicks.

Bach is an idiot, Madara had a hundred-year plan that included a contigency for his best pawn turning on him and trying to take the big prize.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Blackbeard wins that unless it's Juubito.

No but seriously typos suck...

Some of them are good for a laugh.

Round 1: Aizen monologues Blackbeard into giving up.
Round 2: Tobi makes his pieces intangible so they can't be captured. You only said no genjutsu. awesome
Round 3: Tobi absorbs Blackbeard's pieces. Tobi wins.
Round 4: Tobi, obviously. He's a good boy.
Round 5: Bach's more likely to cut down his chess pieces than use them, so Madara.

Tobi wins a wish, resurrects Rin, and shows off his gamely chest.

wakkawakkawakka
Tobi takes the gold even if it is overhyping him a bit. I feel Blackbeard relies on not drawing too much attention to himself and only coming out once all the big fish are tired. However I doubt that strategy would work in this case. Aizen would find some way to loose even though he's only a hop and a skip away from victory.

For the bonus round...Madara by default no expression

Q99
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Tobi takes the gold even if it is overhyping him a bit. I feel Blackbeard relies on not drawing too much attention to himself and only coming out once all the big fish are tired. However I doubt that strategy would work in this case. Aizen would find some way to loose even though he's only a hop and a skip away from victory.

Yes. Blackbeard has a good strategy, but it doesn't necessarily translate that well into the game.

Indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.