superman vs The Summers Brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Superman

vs

Emperor Vulcan

And

Star Amped Havok

maxivitopowe
is this a stomp?

maxivitopowe
This is Havok after he was thrown in a star

Delta1938
Wouldn't Havok just be boosting Superman?

MF DELPH
Hmm...

Superman in my opinion. Given how Gladiator sonned Vulcan rather easily I think Supes could achieve the same, and I don't think Havok has the firepower or endurance/durability to contend with Superman since things are going to get physical rather quickly.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Hmm...

Superman in my opinion. Given how Gladiator sonned Vulcan rather easily I think Supes could achieve the same, and I don't think Havok has the firepower or endurance/durability to contend with Superman since things are going to get physical rather quickly.

That was earlier on, though. Vulcan had more mastery prior to his fight with Black Bolt.

carver9
Team wins after a HARD fight.

Enzeru
I don't know much about the X-Men characters, so help me out here real quick:

Isn't Vulcan physically much inferior to Superman? He is an omega level mutant, who manipulates energy, which is fine for him and he could maybe drain Superman's energy that way (which has been done before AFAIK), but his physical attributes are simply not there - Superman has to tag him once with his superior speed and it's over for Vulcan.

Havok - even with the star amp didn't strike me as that big of a threat... I don't see him being on herald level and especially not on high herald levels. High meta human at that point? Yes, for sure, but beating Superman with damage output alone? I don't see that happening.

I could see a case being made for Vulcan draining Superman and Havok damaging him at the same time, which could turn out to be rather effective, but then again ... speed kills.

maxivitopowe
Well there was the fact that Vulcan was raping an all out Havok before he threw Havok in the star and after the star amp they were on more equal terms

Bouboumaster
The bros simply don't have the firepower to bring Sups down.
However, Sups certainly bring it to the table.
He'd beat the shit out of the duos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.