Khan N. Singh vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Bane's plan to turn Gotham City into a living hell has hit a major snag. Talia Al Ghul has been kidnapped and Batman himself has been beaten seven shades of blue.

Now, the person has called him out. Khan Noonien Singh. He found himself in an alternate reality after escaping from his gunship (the transporter weny awry) and decides to bring about order in his own way.

Bane is already freakishly strong with the smarts of a master tactician. But how would he fare against the Augmented superhuman from another time?

FrothByte
I'm pretty sure this was done before... but anyway:

Khan wins.

Stealth Moose
Not sure Bane's the real brains. Talia probably set most of it up.

In any case, Khan probably could go toe-to-toe with Bane. But then this opens up the argument of "can Spahck beat Bane" and that's just entirely bizarre.

Epicurus
Khan wins.

KingD19
Going by physical feats and the fact that Vulcans/Romulan's are 3x Human(with a Romulan easily holding Kirk up off the ground with one arm) and Khan is 5x...Bane is probably a highly elite human(Nolan kept his series very grounded in reality feat wise) which means Khan squeezes his skull till it pops.

Darth Martin
Been done. Khan's better.

But Bane was the better villain.

http://replygif.net/i/901.gif

BruceSkywalker
not even a match.. Khan wrecks

Silent Master
Khan wins 10/10.

Stigma
Khan wins, Bane's cooler though.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
"can Spahck beat Bane"
He already did.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Epicurus
He already did.

I remember Bane taking chunks out of marble columns. While I get Spahck is wicked tough, I had no idea he was stronger by comparison.

Impediment
Khan destroys Bane.

No contest at all.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I remember Bane taking chunks out of marble columns. While I get Spahck is wicked tough, I had no idea he was stronger by comparison.
Nothing rl martial artists can't replicate. Normal Vulcans are already 3 times as strong as an average human male, Spock thanks to his part human hybrid status is even stronger than your average Vulcan. He's also highly trained in vulcan h2h, plus there's the nerve pinch for which Bane has no counter. And even then Spock is on his own not much of a match for Khan.

Khan defeats Bane here.

Kazenji
He already did.

Right on.... wink

Supra
Bane out smarts Khan..bane wins..

Epicurus
Originally posted by Supra
Bane out smarts Khan..bane wins..
What feats does Bane have that suggest he can take on Khan in either a physical or mental contest of villainy?

Stealth Moose
Nothing rl martial artists can't replicate. Normal Vulcans are already 3 times as strong as an average human male, Spock thanks to his part human hybrid status is even stronger than your average Vulcan. He's also highly trained in vulcan h2h, plus there's the nerve pinch for which Bane has no counter. And even then Spock is on his own not much of a match for Khan.

Khan defeats Bane here.

Fair enough.

K-Dog

Khan defeats Bane here.

Berserker rage Spock had to go 4X human stick out tongue
Kahn's healing factor would give him even more of an edge than strength comparison. His coordination and timing and intelligence were superior in everything he did (even though Spock was no slouch himself). He had some wicked healing--his blood was able to cure incurable diseases and bring the dead back to life, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.