........ Blue Marvel and Spectrum vs Ultraman and Superwoman ........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Blue Marvel
Spectrum(M.R)

Vs

Ultraman
Superwoman

Fight takes place in Metropolis

zopzop
Team 1. UM's exploitable weakness is custom made for Monica. She'll rapidly shift through energy signatures till she finds one that hurts (like she did vs Mindless Hulk).

BM can handle any one on Team Two. AM blasts and amped punches ftw.

pym-ftw
Monica is probably the second beat person vs Kryptonians in marvel. (Quasar being first imo)

deathslash
Black people ftw.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Team 1. UM's exploitable weakness is custom made for Monica. She'll rapidly shift through energy signatures till she finds one that hurts (like she did vs Mindless Hulk).

BM can handle any one on Team Two. AM blasts and amped punches ftw.
Before or after Ultraman backhands her and KTFO her like spidey has done on two occasions?

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Monica is probably the second beat person vs Kryptonians in marvel. (Quasar being first imo)
In getting their asses handed to them? I agree.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Before or after Ultraman backhands her and KTFO her like spidey has done on two occasions? Obviously after. big grin Seriously though, you do know that she can turn into different forms of energy (and she regularly turns into lightrays at the start of a fight)?

zopzop
Before or after Ultraman backhands her and KTFO her like spidey has done on two occasions?
Context. Was this during the period in her career when she couldn't transform into pure energy? Because she doesn't have that problem now.

Golgo13
Not much info on Superwoman. Ultraman beats BM, though.

KingD19
In fact, that's pretty much her go to battle strategy. Turn into energy, destroy opponent, move on.

Also, Marvel can and more than likely will boost her if that power boost he gave her against Shuma Gorath isn't permanent.

And unless UM's got some krytocracktinite on hand and it's night time, he won't be too much trouble for Marvel.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
Obviously after. big grin Seriously though, you do know that she can turn into different forms of energy (and she regularly turns into lightrays at the start of a fight)? Originally posted by zopzop
Context. Was this during the period in her career when she couldn't transform into pure energy? Because she doesn't have that problem now.
She could, but spidey was too fast for her.Originally posted by KingD19
In fact, that's pretty much her go to battle strategy. Turn into energy, destroy opponent, move on.

Also, Marvel can and more than likely will boost her if that power boost he gave her against Shuma Gorath isn't permanent.

And unless UM's got some krytocracktinite on hand and it's night time, he won't be too much trouble for Marvel.
Haha, what? Ultraman would kick marvel's ass.

KingD19
With the stipulations that the sun isn't out and he's got a fresh dose of powered neon green crack to snort.

Otherwise Marvel is one of the most powerful guys in Marvel period. Up there with Thor, Sentry, Hyperion, etc... And I don't see UM having an easy time with any of them.

I get it though, you'd die for DC so it's obligatory that you argue for Ultraman.

Golgo13
I thought we use characters to the best of their abilities? Kryptonite isn't really an amp for Ultraman.

zopzop
She could, but spidey was too fast for her.

Pretty sure there's more to it than this. What issues did this take place in?

KingD19
Originally posted by Golgo13
I thought we use characters to the best of their abilities? Kryptonite isn't really an amp for Ultraman.

Kryptonite for Nu-52 Ultraman is like Sunlight for Nu-52 Superman. Without it he weakens just like Clark weakens without the sun.

And the sun actively weakens him like kryptonite actively weakens Clark.

Golgo13
Originally posted by KingD19
Kryptonite for Nu-52 Ultraman is like Sunlight for Nu-52 Superman. Without it he weakens just like Clark weakens without the sun.

And the sun actively weakens him like kryptonite actively weakens Clark.

But we use Ultraman do the best of his abilities, right? Just like Superman.

deathslash
Not much info on Superwoman. Ultraman beats BM, though. I'm sorry but what's Ultraman's track record against antimatter? big grin

Golgo13
I'm sorry but what's Ultraman's track record against antimatter? big grin

Good. wink

deathslash
Good. wink I don't think that it is. smile

deathslash
Haha, what? Ultraman would kick marvel's ass. Let's not get too crazy here. Marvel has clearly shown that he can hang with the likes of King Hyperion and even battled the Mighty Avengers single handedly.

abhilegend
With the stipulations that the sun isn't out and he's got a fresh dose of powered neon green crack to snort.

Otherwise Marvel is one of the most powerful guys in Marvel period. Up there with Thor, Sentry, Hyperion, etc... And I don't see UM having an easy time with any of them.

I get it though, you'd die for DC so it's obligatory that you argue for Ultraman.
Ultraman wasn't amped in any way or form, he was weakened and he got at full power by inhaling it. Its like saying superman would win if he was near solar power, it doesn't work like that.

Also laughing out loud @ trying to turn it into a biased arguments. Ultraman crushed Black Adam like a feeb, Blue Marvel has no business fighting him.Originally posted by deathslash
Let's not get too crazy here. Marvel has clearly shown that he can hang with the likes of King Hyperion and even battled the Mighty Avengers single handedly.
King Hyperion was shit, dude broke his hand on a depowered juggernaut.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Pretty sure there's more to it than this. What issues did this take place in?
I don't remember the issue number. Let me check.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Has Superwoman even done anything yet? Monica would be a such a pain for a being like Ultraman to fight with him being vulnerable to certain wavelengths of energy and being powered by Kryptonite radiation. Unless he speed blitzes her from the get go (Assuming it can even work because IIRC her body was made of light or something at one point), she'd beat him imho.

Superwoman hasn't done anything so Blue Marvel would obviously take her just on feats and Ultraman vs. Blue Marvel is a pretty good fight. Don't forget, this guy took on Anti-Man solo for a time, he's a beast.

deathslash
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Has Superwoman even done anything yet? Monica would be a such a pain for a being like Ultraman to fight with him being vulnerable to certain wavelengths of energy and being powered by Kryptonite radiation. Unless he speed blitzes her from the get go (Assuming it can even work because IIRC her body was made of light or something at one point), she'd beat him imho.

Superwoman hasn't done anything so Blue Marvel would obviously take her just on feats and Ultraman vs. Blue Marvel is a pretty good fight. Don't forget, this guy took on Anti-Man solo for a time, he's a beast. Yeah, Monica would beat Ultraman but don't forget, she doesn't know his abilities and weaknesses right off the bat, so she's just as likely to accidentally power him up as she is to depower him.

Yes, Marvel does beat Superwoman on feats alone, but I couldn't really see him taking Ultraman after taking down Superwoman (by logic alone, Superwoman is in Wonder woman's weight class and she would give Marvel a good fight).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, Monica would beat Ultraman but don't forget, she doesn't know his abilities and weaknesses right off the bat, so she's just as likely to accidentally power him up as she is to depower him.

Yes, Marvel does beat Superwoman on feats alone, but I couldn't really see him taking Ultraman after taking down Superwoman (by logic alone, Superwoman is in Wonder woman's weight class and she would give Marvel a good fight).

Monica is very capable at scanning and determining energy signatures and so on at this point. I also find it unlikely that she'd blast him with the same foreign radiation (Kryptonite is not part of Marvel) that he's radiating. Just seems like a bad idea imo.

I don't think he could take both, I was including Monica in fighting one of them in that assessment. Although Wonder Woman's physical power is pretty suspect at the moment imo.

deathslash
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Monica is very capable at scanning and determining energy signatures and so on at this point. I also find it unlikely that she'd blast him with the same foreign radiation (Kryptonite is not part of Marvel) that he's radiating. Just seems like a bad idea imo.

I don't think he could take both, I was including Monica in fighting one of them in that assessment. Although Wonder Woman's physical power is pretty suspect at the moment imo. True, but if she blasts him with say red sunlight then he should get more powerful (just as Clark gets weaker from red sunlight). However, you are right, she is pretty skilled at scanning energy signatures so I doubt that she'd do that (even on accident).

My mistake then, I must have misread what you'd written.

Supermex

I was wondering the same myself..
Why he arguing so hard for Ultraman?

abhilegend
Because he has better feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.