Algrim / Kurse vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Fight to the Death..

KingD19
Thor dies.

Supra
He kicked Thor's ass and was about to kill him without Loki's aide

KingD19
I know. That's why I said Thor dies, lol.

Supra
Originally posted by KingD19
I know. That's why I said Thor dies, lol.

I know I was just re enforcing the bad ass'ns of this..Now we Know who Thor "can lose to" xD

Supra
Ok Lets make it harder..Algrim / Kurse vs. Zod

Stigma
Zod is basically Superman with military training, he has a great chance of winning.

COG Veteran
I love Zod but how will he kill Kurse without those black hole grenades?

Darth Martin
Just because Thor needed them doesnt mean Zod would. They really made Thor look weak in this film. The villains were casually deflecting Mjolnir with ease.

COG Veteran
Well Kurse is the same guy who was pounding Thor's skull in for several minutes. I dont see why deflecting Moljnir is much of a problem for him.

Supra
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Well Kurse is the same guy who was pounding Thor's skull in for several minutes. I dont see why deflecting Moljnir is much of a problem for him.

The hammer weights little.. as shown in the movie he hung it on a coat rack..its the curse or (blessing) that allows only thor to lift it..a being as powerful as Kurse could deflect that with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.