KMC VS All Out Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
What are the definitive depictions of High heralds with no restraints?

Thor(Aaron)- Thor's performance throught the Gorr storyline is pretty indicative of what his unaugmented best should be. *Warrior Madness increases power but diminisshes intellect.*

Hulk- Pak's version with the Worldbreaker speaks for itself.

Prof. T.C McAbe
OWAW Superman oneshoting Trans, High Herald and low Skyfathers. Or Sundipped being > the powers of an Abstract.

Captain Atom reaching the powerlevels of Monarch, iow Skyfather or higher.

WW taking of her bracers.

Flash taping into the full Speedforce.

dial J for Josh
The Lordofbrooklyn strikes again.

ShadowFyre
I agree with the Thor and Hulk part. I think Thor has a few more high showings than this run but this is definitely a good place for an averagely depicted Thor.

I was gonna start off with Sentry and Surfer but damn. Those guys are truly all over the place in terms of showings. I would put Sentry at above Thor possibly low trans but far below the cosmic being crap people are trying to place him at on these forums.

Same with Surfer except he can literally be put on skyfather + if Galactus wanted it to be so.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I agree with the Thor and Hulk part. I think Thor has a few more high showings than this run but this is definitely a good place for an averagely depicted Thor.

I was gonna start off with Sentry and Surfer but damn. Those guys are truly all over the place in terms of showings. I would put Sentry at above Thor possibly low trans but far below the cosmic being crap people are trying to place him at on these forums.

Same with Surfer except he can literally be put on skyfather + if Galactus wanted it to be so.

Sentry is very tricksy.

Sentry- SIEGE depicts the perfect nexus of both personalities and a nearly complete lack of restraint; except for the ultimate sacrifice allowed by Bob resulting in his death.

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Sentry is very tricksy.
Stop speaking like Gollum. sneer

Enzeru
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2180850-1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2180850-1.jpg

This guy.

ShadowFyre
Tricksy Sentry is very.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Tricksy Sentry is very.

Lizod's gonna eat you whole if you don't stop stick out tongue

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
Stop speaking like Gollum. sneer

This is a great season for Raptor tacos.

Feliz Navidad!

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
This is a great season for Raptor tacos.

Feliz Navidad!

Epicurus
Lol at all-out high heralds being skyfather/Abstract level.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Epicurus
Lol at all-out high heralds being skyfather/Abstract level.

Only by feats wink.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Only by feats wink.
Lawlz.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lawlz.

Start reading comic wink.

Epicurus
Start reading comic wink.
I do. And based on that, I can confidently say that high heralds aren't capable of outputting skyfather/Abstract levels of power. But to each his own, I guess.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I do. And based on that, I can confidently say that high heralds aren't capable of outputting skyfather/Abstract levels of power. But to each his own, I guess.

I haven't read all comics out there, not even close. You surely too. Though the most important stories show regularly HH doing well against Trans chars, sometimes even Skyfathers and even against Abstracts from time to time. If you are willing to read them, you can see this. But yes, to each his own^^.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I want to add Hal in kronabuster mode.

Epicurus
I haven't read all comics out there, not even close. You surely too. Though the most important stories show regularly HH doing well against Trans chars, sometimes even Skyfathers and even against Abstracts from time to time. If you are willing to read them, you can see this. But yes, to each his own^^.
No, most stories out there showcase high heralds getting chumped by trans level characters or treated as children/insects by skyfathers/Abstracts. It's rare for a high herald to trump a trans level character from time without the aid of a plot device, even more so with skyfather level character, and so exceptional in the case of Abstract-level beings that it borders on ridiculous PIS.

Prof. T.C McAbe
No, most stories out there showcase high heralds getting chumped by trans level characters or treated as children/insects by skyfathers/Abstracts. It's rare for a high herald to trump a trans level character from time without the aid of a plot device, even more so with skyfather level character, and so exceptional in the case of Abstract-level beings that it borders on ridiculous PIS.

So we agree that it happens? Good.

Epicurus
So we agree that it happens? Good.
Nope.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Nope.

You are contradicting yourself then. thumb up good job.

Epicurus
You are contradicting yourself then. thumb up good job.
Nope.

Odekahn
OWAW Superman oneshoting Trans, High Herald and low Skyfathers. Or Sundipped being > the powers of an Abstract.

Captain Atom reaching the powerlevels of Monarch, iow Skyfather or higher.

WW taking of her bracers.

Flash taping into the full Speedforce.

Mhmm thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.