Marvel Cosmic Elite vs. Marvel Earth Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Genis Vell
Captain Universe
Silver Surfer
Adam Warlock
Gladiator
Quasar
Runner
Nova Prime

Vs

King Thor
Classic Dr. Strange
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Starbrand
Hyperion
WWH
Ghost Rider (Blaze)

ShadowFyre
Man. Tough fight. Really tough. Genis vell? Cap universe and The Surfer all on one team? Thats beastly.

Sentry, King Thor, Classic Strange? Also beastly. Hmmm and Ghost rider all the way unleashed? Im not mentioning starbrand as he is just a kid. The power is there though.

I dont know as much about the Runner cept he gave Thanos a hard time.

Whoever fights Hulk is gonna have to resort to bfr except I could see genis or cap uni blasting the crap out of him. But theyre gonna have their hands full.

Im a Thor fan and I wanna say team 2 with Sentry and Strange there but those first three working together in tandem is a scary thought.

Team 1 for a well fought majority.

Tony Stark
MARVEL EARTH

ShadowFyre
Why do you think that Tony? I said team 1 but im really going back and forth on this one. Tryin to be persuaded.

ShadowFyre
All I know is there is no single person tipping the scales on this one. Everyone here has some insane high end showings.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Why do you think that Tony? I said team 1 but im really going back and forth on this one. Tryin to be persuaded.
Isn't it obvious? Failtry....I mean Sentry is on Team 2. No bias there. stick out tongue

ShadowFyre
If anyone here says one person here is so much more powerful than the the others. They are wrong. Sentry is at the top of the list but not the very top. Captain Universe, King Thor, and Dr. Strange with enough time to cast the right spell can kill any one person on here.

zopzop
If anyone here says one person here is so much more powerful than the the others. They are wrong. Sentry is at the top of the list but not the very top. Captain Universe, King Thor, and Dr. Strange with enough time to cast the right spell can kill any one person on here.
Sentry is nowhere near the top of the list. I cant' see that basket case taking majority wins against anyone on Team 1 with the exception of Gladiator. That boy full of fail.

8swords
remove gladiator. then team 1 will have a fighting chance. stick out tongue

Glorificus
Team 1 ~6/10.

dmills
Originally posted by zopzop
Sentry is nowhere near the top of the list. I cant' see that basket case taking majority wins against anyone on Team 1 with the exception of Gladiator. That boy full of fail.

laughing out loud thumb up

carver9
thumb down

ShadowFyre
Glads is pretty powerful imo but to each their own. Everyone here is pretty strong.

Khazra Reborn
Earth stomps.

Tony Stark

A. Yes, SENTRY is the Apex predator of the group by multiples.

B. None of these guys Adam Warlock, Gladiator, Quasar or Runner can beat ANYbody on Team 2 for the majority.

C. Did I mention Classic Strange, Starbrand, WWH and King THOR...?

Tony Stark

rolling on floor laughing

Is that part of The ZopZop 1/2 hour comedy hour special?

zopzop
Originally posted by Tony Stark
rolling on floor laughing

Is that part of The ZopZop 1/2 hour comedy hour special?
Nope. Non-Void Sentry's highs : the Collective and Terrax are balanced out by his horrific lows : helicarrier, Hercules (and Sentry had help here), etc..

So his AVERAGE isn't anything spectacular. Hell, he isn't even in the Top 3 on Team Two that honor goes to :
KT
WWH
BM

JakeTheBank
lol, people still think Sentry is great, huh?

RockofAges
For the record, Starbrand isn't just for earth. He's a planetary defense system. All planets affected by the superflow has one.

Now that thats cleared up.

Marvel Earth wins only because they have Sentry, who technically can't die if he doesn't want to. Without Sentry, Marvel cosmic wins.

RockofAges
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

And yes. Yes we do.

Enzeru
Nope. Non-Void Sentry's highs

But son, Sentry's non-Void showings overshadow everything he has done as the Void :-7

Void's most impressive feats are breaking the Hulk (but he was amped up at that point), one-shotting a Doombot (but nowdays everyone does that), ripping Ares + Loki apart and schooling Thor like a little girl and tossing multiple Marvel superhero teams around like they're nothing multiple times (a lot of the members in the teams didn't matter).

Sentry has done far more impressive stuff like taking on an amped up Genis-Vell, who gained a bunch of new powers, supposedly including reality warping and in the process of their fight they started shredding apart the planet under them,
... overloading the Absorbing Man, who absorbed Hulk's, Thor's and even Odin's power / magic and was just fine,
... taking on the Collective, who easily defeated Binary (who is a planetbuster) and in the process of their fight Sentry and Collective destroyed a nearby moon,
... beating a low Herald (Terrax) and a mid Herald (Savage Hulk) in a matter of seconds, like they were nothing,
... ripping apart the Molecule Man, a guy with molecule manipulation at least on a planetary scale,
... taking on one of the most powerful versions of the Hulk, while being in a weak mental state, which lowers his overall power output and still gaining the upperhand during the fight,
... bullrushing through Doctor Doom's force fields twice and these force fields have taken on shots from all of the high Heralds possible as well cosmic entities like the Watcher, Galactus and Thanos, who had the Infinity Gauntlet at that point,

And I could continue, but I will end it with Sentry's most impressive feat: Beating the Void multiple times in straight up fist fights.
To question the Sentry being above high Heralds, when at his best and giving every single one of his opponents on the opposite team is ridiculous.

Adding to that we currently had the narration stating that Sentry is the most powerful being Wolverine has ever met and one comic later Rogue said the same thing as well... and they both have certainly met Thor, Silver Surfer and others.

Months ago I asked Sentry's creator Paul Jenkins what he had for Sentry's power level in mind, when he created him - if he intended the Sentry to be around Thor's and Silver Surfer's level.
He said No and that the Sentry was ridiculously more powerful. That he always intended to write a trilogy, when it comes to the Sentry, where in the first one he would return - in the second one face his inner demons and in the third one finally accept what he is and come in peace with his new found godhood.

We had throughout the comics multiple writers stating that Sentry is all-powerful and nigh-omnipotent, sometimes even omnipotent. Don't be surprised if Marvel sticks to such a take on the character and continues to view the Sentry as the most powerful character on Marvel Earth, who overshadows even many cosmic entities.

Insane Titan
Team 2 . KT and classic Strange take it

ShadowFyre
I dont see how anyone can think a single person o here is "multiples" above people like Captain Universe, King Thor, Classic Strange, Silver Surfer. These guys have feats that...you know what. **** it. There is no point. Great matc, very powerful characters overall. I would like to see it from a distance.

I still think team 1 for the 6/10 but its gonna be real tough putting King Thor, Ghost Rider, Classic Strange, and Sentry down.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

No, a high Herald or if you feel generous enough at best a low Trans. But it's like with Thanos or Doom, they have their blind fans biscuits

ShadowFyre
Apparently he is multitudes above everyone here. So I think I shall make a thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.