Marvel's Elite Vs The Superman Dynasty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Nods to byrdgang21's list!
Space Elite:
Genis Vell
Captain Universe
Silver Surfer
Adam Warlock
Gladiator
Quasar
Runner
Nova Prime

Earth's Elite
King Thor
Classic Dr. Strange
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Starbrand
Hyperion
WWH
Ghost Rider (Blaze)

vs
Superman Dynasty

Space Elite
Superman Prime (1M)
Quantum Superman
Cyborg Superman
Guardian Amped Prime
Eradicator
Black Zero
Superman 1M
Brutale

Earth's Elite
OWAW Superman
Kingdom Come Superman
Red Son Superman
DCnU Superman
All-Star Superman
DCnU Ultraman
Tangent Superman
Christopher Kent

Enzeru
I have to correct myself!

Marvel wins.

Classic Strange? Genis-Vell (as Photon)? King Thor with his Plot Device? The Golden Guardian of Good?

Superman Prime 1 Million could potentially turn it into a spite match, but dayum Classic Strange.
Kal Kent was kinda ridiculous as well, but then again: Classic Strange dayum.

ShadowFyre
So Marvel vs every Superman clone?

Supermen clone would win in a punchathon but total lack of versatility compared to Marvel givesMarvel the win in my oppinion. The problem herenis that half of the DC team have an exploitable weakness that Surfer and Captain Universe will immediately recognize. Blasting red sun/kryptonite into mjolnir which redirects it tenfold will destroy half the dc team in one blast. I believe it woild empower ultraman though but thats a good tradeoff in my oppinion.

Supermex
Originally posted by Enzeru
I have to correct myself!

Marvel wins.

Classic Strange? Genis-Vell (as Photon)? King Thor with his Plot Device? The Golden Guardian of Good?

Superman Prime 1 Million could potentially turn it into a spite match, but dayum Classic Strange.
Kal Kent was kinda ridiculous as well, but then again: Classic Strange dayum.

LoL funny shit↑↑, but true

Golgo is kool but damn bro is ur day not complete unless u post one Dc lopsided match lol

Colossus-Big C
idea jacker. Mods please make me OP

ShadowFyre
I dont see how this could be spite. Sentry and Surfer alone have versatility that these guys have no answer to. With magic from thor and strange I dont see how this can go any other way but with Marvel.

Enzeru
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I dont see how this could be spite. Sentry and Surfer alone have versatility that these guys have no answer to. With magic from thor and strange I dont see how this can go any other way but with Marvel.

I wouldn't argue with someone, who said that Superman Prime One Million and Superman One Million would be able to do it by themselves.
The one is basically god and the other one is more powerful than Superman has ever been with all kinds of crazy PC level feats and overall abilities.

The only thing that saves Marvel IMO is Classic Strange and the power of the plot that comes alongside him.
Many of the Marvels turn into non-factors, because they lack the speed and versatility to keep up with the DC top tier (and I'm ONLY talking about the two DC characters i already mentioned).

It's SP1M's and Kal Kent's established power level versus Doctor Strange's power of the plot and as we all know it from Batman ... the plot always wins.

ShadowFyre
Forgot about one million even though he doesent actually have any feats (could be wrong)

Golgo13
Superman 1M was immune to magic, IIRC and had 5-D Imp powers. Quantum Superman was also powerful.

byrdgang21
Nice list of teams big grin

tross
What version of Genis ?

Golgo13
Photon Genis.

Magic Joe
Who ever Genis goes up against is going to end up in the negative zone.

SquallX
The Superman dynasty is being underestimated.

1M while weaken and dying was able to punch through timelines, held a Galaxy i think with his TK.

Tangent Superman is able to give himself any type of powers he desires.

It took a Universal blast to knock out Prime, and prime was weakening when that feat was accomplished.

Quantum Superman was implied to be one of the most powerful of the superman's.

Cogito
I don't know enough about Photon, but the Superman Dynasty here has some OP as hell guys

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
I don't know enough about Photon, but the Superman Dynasty here has some OP as hell guys
Yeah, Photon was above heralds but he isn't above getting beatdown by these guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.