MOS vs Thor Dark World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Kal- El vs Thor

All feats from both movies included.

Fight to the death

COG Veteran
Supes is hammer meat for Thor.

ares834
Superman easily.

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of Thor.

Estacado
Thor got lucky that spaceship didnt land on him otherwise he would probably died.....dont see that happening to Superman.

the ninjak
Film Thor is weak sauce compared to comic/animated counterpart.
Current Supes actually displays abilities that can only expand in the future to live up to his comic counterpart.

The tortoise eventually beats the hare.

Supra
Ok so Fight to the Death here..Not a KO..MOS Wins?

Supra
CyPGlMXUwVg

Quan let me see your Gods and Titans survive this beating from the MOS

FrothByte
Fight to KO? MOS wins easily. Fight to the death? Thor wins but only because he won't hesitate to snap Clark's neck when they grapple.

Supra
Originally posted by FrothByte
Fight to KO? MOS wins easily. Fight to the death? Thor wins but only because he won't hesitate to snap Clark's neck when they grapple.

Pretty sure I saw MOS snaped Zod's neck on screen who has the same power as MOS. I never saw Thor snap anyones neck in any movies on screen..No feat to back up you opinion based on feats in the movie

However MOS did Snap Zod's neck

MOS>Zod>Thor

FrothByte
Originally posted by Supra
Pretty sure I saw MOS snaped Zod's neck on screen who has the same power as MOS. I never saw Thor snap anyones neck in any movies on screen..No feat to back up you opinion based on feats in the movie

However MOS did Snap Zod's neck

MOS>Zod>Thor

Watch Thor the dark world. I'm not saying Thor is stronger than Superman or anything (because he's not) but he definitely has no hesitation at killing (or snapping necks).

Despite Superman's clear advantage in this fight he might whine and groan and hesitate to kill his opponent... and that could be his downfall.

steverules_2
Think Thor did snap the neck of an escaping prisoner

Supra
Originally posted by steverules_2
Think Thor did snap the neck of an escaping prisoner

Wow he snapped the neck of a "escaping prisoner" how did he become a prisoner, prolly cause he was weaker then Thor. I don't see how you relate a""escaping prisoner" to MOS as a escaping prisoner running from Thor.

Supra
Watch Thor the dark world. I'm not saying Thor is stronger than Superman or anything (because he's not) but he definitely has no hesitation at killing (or snapping necks).

Despite Superman's clear advantage in this fight he might whine and groan and hesitate to kill his opponent... and that could be his downfall.

Spin how you will I said in OP "Fight to the Death" Means like Zod Said

You Die or I do

steverules_2
Wow he snapped the neck of a "escaping prisoner" how did he become a prisoner, prolly cause he was weaker then Thor. I don't see how you relate a""escaping prisoner" to MOS as a escaping prisoner running from Thor.

Hey ******* read the post, where did I say Thor wins? No where, I said he snapped a neck I never said he wins, Thor loses I know that

FrothByte
Relax Supra, I'm just messing with you. Thor doesn't really stand much of a chance against Superman. Though I still think if Superman hesitates to kill Thor then he might just get an upset. Of course you could just say that they're both blood lusted, in which case no mercy will be shown.

abhilegend
Superman overpowered a gravity beam that punched through the whole planet while getting weakened. What has Thor done to suggest he has a chance?

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman overpowered a gravity beam that punched through the whole planet while getting weakened. What has Thor done to suggest he has a chance? Superman also was ko'd before a water tower on an oil rig. Thor annihilates him with his hammer.

wakkawakkawakka
Thor was KO'd by a car...and medicine.

quanchi112
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Thor was KO'd by a car...and medicine. Thor was powerless at the time. Thor also showed how formidable he was. Superman couldn't even fly on his own. He let his own stepfather die. I have yet to see a greater act of cowardice by another hero.

Silent Master
Thor was KO'd by a car...and medicine.

I hope that this is just an example of you forgetting some details(like Thor being depowered at the time) and not an example of you purposely leaving out the details in order to help your side.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Silent Master
I hope that this is just an example of you forgetting some details(like Thor being depowered at the time) and not an example of you purposely leaving out the details in order to help your side.

Yes its the former I was trying to show an example of low-balling. Sheesh

Silent Master
Yes its the former I was trying to show an example of low-balling. Sheesh

Why bother, pretty much everyone in the thread already agreed that MOS Superman wins?

wakkawakkawakka
Why bother, pretty much everyone in the thread already agreed that MOS Superman wins?

Because quan's here...and its funny.

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman also was ko'd before a water tower on an oil rig. Thor annihilates him with his hammer. Thor couldn't knock out Hulk, who was KO'd by falling at terminal velocity. Superman flew through a mountain at supersonic speeds.

Superman punches him to death accidentally.

Silent Master
Because quan's here...and its funny.

quan doesn't count, he's admitted that he only posts on this board becasue he's allowed to troll.

Supra
Well now that quan is here we can all put on our clown suits with him and troll him..

Hey Quan

Didnt all your Gods Die from Demi gods already?

ulJCB-yq1Go

steverules_2
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thor couldn't knock out Hulk, who was KO'd by falling at terminal velocity. Superman flew through a mountain at supersonic speeds.

Superman punches him to death accidentally.

Was he? I'm pretty sure the janitor said that hulk was awake when he fell or it was implied

Supra
Why is this turning into another hulk vs thor thread...HULK WINS!!!

GODSPEED

quanchi112
Well now that quan is here we can all put on our clown suits with him and troll him..

Hey Quan

Didnt all your Gods Die from Demi gods already?

ulJCB-yq1Go Off topic. I'm in your head.

quanchi112
Thor couldn't knock out Hulk, who was KO'd by falling at terminal velocity. Superman flew through a mountain at supersonic speeds.

Superman punches him to death accidentally. Hulk is more formidable and more powerful than Superman is. His strength is always increasing unlike Superman who needed his super speed to be formidable.

Thor wins.

playa1258
LOL come on Quan. Like I said go creampie a woman and calm down.

Epicurus
Hulk, who was KO'd by falling at terminal velocity.
That's false. He was still awake when he fell.

Tzeentch
Clark was knocked out by an exploding oil rig and was visibly struggling to lift a single tower. He's weaker than a month-old baby.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Clark was knocked out by an exploding oil rig and was visibly struggling to lift a single tower. He's weaker than a month-old baby.

Plus Thor has more beautiful hair.

emporerpants
Yes, the hulk was awake when he was falling, but he was decidedly NOT awake after he hit the ground. Come on guys.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
LOL come on Quan. Like I said go creampie a woman and calm down. Someones wife has been coming onto me but I refuse to do that to that nerd.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Clark was knocked out by an exploding oil rig and was visibly struggling to lift a single tower. He's weaker than a month-old baby. thumb up

playa1258
Someones wife has been coming onto me but I refuse to do that to that nerd.

Yeah stay away from that shit.

Silent Master
The gaurd said that the Hulk was awake when he fell, the guard didn't say anything about the Hulk being awake after he landed.

NemeBro
Hulk is more formidable and more powerful than Superman is. Prove this statement.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Epicurus
That's false. He was still awake when he fell. Based on?

Zack Fair
Odinson gets ass ****ed.

wallman77
Yea no. He may lose but he isn't getting raped. Thor is intensely durable. He took that utter beating from kurse and was up and about walking around minutes later like he just got outa bed. Only damage was some cuts and maybe his ego. Thor also has centuries...hell probs a thousand yrs of more combat experience too...so he can hang with him abit on sheer skill alone. Should be a good fight with supes pullin the inevitable victory after about a half hour.

Zack Fair
He has good damage soak, but that uber beating seems like nothing compared to all the shit Kal tanked in MoS.

I do give Thor a nice skill-advantage over Kal, but so did Faora and Zod and Kal was able to contend with them when they had overall the same physical attributes; granted I do believe Kal was more powerful than them.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He has good damage soak, but that uber beating seems like nothing compared to all the shit Kal tanked in MoS.

I do give Thor a nice skill-advantage over Kal, but so did Faora and Zod and Kal was able to contend with them when they had overall the same physical attributes; granted I do believe Kal was more powerful than them.

Faora doesn't have the fighting experience that Thor does though, and Faora was getting the upper hand in that fight but got her helmet messed up. I still wonder how that fight would have gone had Faora fully acclimated to Earth.

Then there's Thor's weather manipulation powers and Mjolnir itself. Granted, I don't think his lightning can take out Superman, though I'm sure it will hurt him some. Still my point is that although I think Superman wins, he'll be quite surprised at how hard it is to put down Thor.

Thor rocks his cape better than Superman though. Just sayin...

Stealth Moose
A better way to make this fight feasible would be a ring out. Supes can't die without Kryptonite plot-device-mineral or something approaching Odinforce Comic Thor.

Thor's durability is very high, but Supes is arguably higher and therefore this is bordering on spite.

Epicurus
Based on?
The movie.

NemeBro
The movie. I accept your concession.

Epicurus
I accept your concession.
Which does not exist.

NemeBro
Calm down.

Epicurus
Calm up.

NemeBro
Calm down.

Epicurus
Calm up.

Supra
MOS won already like 2 pages ago quit trolling in my nemebro. i am in the realm eternal. thor is fine with his loss and God is at rest.

Supra
Originally posted by wallman77
Yea no. He may lose but he isn't getting raped. Thor is intensely durable. He took that utter beating from kurse and was up and about walking around minutes later like he just got outa bed. Only damage was some cuts and maybe his ego. Thor also has centuries...hell probs a thousand yrs of more combat experience too...so he can hang with him abit on sheer skill alone. Should be a good fight with supes pullin the inevitable victory after about a half hour.

Dude how is space man!!!! You been out there for a while I need a full report on your findings

Supra
Any why are people saying MOS still wont Kill? He friggen killed Zod ok..he will kill..

This isn't your mommas superman from th 60's

This is MOS..Not Superman and its about time we start realizing that and calling him MOS..

wallman77
Dude how is space man!!!! You been out there for a while I need a full report on your findings

Space is cold, lonely, and desolate. Dont go up there! The only thing i found was a vending machine on Titan. I wanted a twix bar but the piece of shit stole my coins.

FrothByte
Any why are people saying MOS still wont Kill? He friggen killed Zod ok..he will kill..

This isn't your mommas superman from th 60's

This is MOS..Not Superman and its about time we start realizing that and calling him MOS..

It's not that Superman won't kill, it's that he might hesitate to kill and it might cost him. Kal-El isn't the hardened warrior that Thor is.

Supra
It's not that Superman won't kill, it's that he might hesitate to kill and it might cost him. Kal-El isn't the hardened warrior that Thor is.

Yes froth we have already established this in many other threads as one of the reasons he cannot yield the hammer...

Our new Man of Steel will kill and screen fests proves that
This isnt your mommas superman this is the Man of Steel and he dont care about metropolis, us drones or people trying to control him

Go watch the movie

BillClay
Superman was stunned by a falling car during the Metropolis fight and had his head knocked back by a Gatling gun round from Colonel Hardy's helicopter in Smallville. Based on the strength of the Bifrost bridge, which withstood the crash of a multi-ton Dark Elf ship in TDW but was visibly damaged and, ultimately, broken by multiple blows from Mjolnir in the first Thor, I would give the fight to the God of Thunder.

quanchi112
Thor definitely wins.

ScreamPaste
Edit: wrong thread.

abhilegend
Originally posted by BillClay
Superman was stunned by a falling car during the Metropolis fight and had his head knocked back by a Gatling gun round from Colonel Hardy's helicopter in Smallville. Based on the strength of the Bifrost bridge, which withstood the crash of a multi-ton Dark Elf ship in TDW but was visibly damaged and, ultimately, broken by multiple blows from Mjolnir in the first Thor, I would give the fight to the God of Thunder.
Thor was stated to die from an orbit fall and ran away from bullets that did nothing than irritate hulk. Superman overpowered the world engine so he turns Thor's head into a paste with a punch. Superman always owns Thor as you can see in my sig. Small god and all that shit.

Epicurus
Thor was stated to die from an orbit fall and ran away from bullets that did nothing than irritate hulk.
He didn't die from it though. He also got out of the way for them to get a better shot at the Hulk.

abhilegend
He didn't die from it though. He also got out of the way for them to get a better shot at the Hulk.
Because he flew out of it. That wasn't stated anywhere, Hulk was manhandling him and then he saw jets and ran away. The bullets in MOS were tank shredding bullets, even comic Thor would die from them.

vin

abhilegend
Also I just rewatched the fight, superman shrugged off the car falling on him and the punch Zod threw at him which sent him flying just after that. He was never stunned.

Epicurus
Because he flew out of it. That wasn't stated anywhere, Hulk was manhandling him and then he saw jets and ran away. The bullets in MOS were tank shredding bullets, even comic Thor would die from them.

vin
Did you even watch the scene? He flew out of it...and then ricochet-crashed on the ground below anyways. It doesn't matter whether it was stated. He saw the jets about to open fire on the Hulk, and he moved out of the way for them to get a better aim.

Lol at the comic Thor comment. At least he didn't get KO'd by an oil rig. thumb up

Supra
Did you even watch the scene? He flew out of it...and then ricochet-crashed on the ground below anyways. It doesn't matter whether it was stated. He saw the jets about to open fire on the Hulk, and he moved out of the way for them to get a better aim.

Lol at the comic Thor comment. At least he didn't get KO'd by an oil rig. thumb up

look its quan using another user name..is that against the rules?

Silent Master
Are we sure that abhi and quan aren't the same person?

Epicurus
look its quan using another user name..is that against the rules?
You don't have to repeatedly prove that you're certifiably brain-dead. I got the memo the first time when you proved it to the world.

Supra
You don't have to repeatedly prove that you're certifiably brain-dead. I got the memo the first time when you proved it to the world.

Did you get the memo to put cover sheets on your tps reports killer of no god a meaninless stuck in a dysyon sphere shoved directly up your ass

Epicurus
Did you get the memo to put cover sheets on your tps reports killer of no god a meaninless stuck in a dysyon sphere shoved directly up your ass
Please use google translate and retype that in English. Unfortunately for you, I don't speak retard.

Supra
Please use google translate and retype that in English. Unfortunately for you, I don't speak retard.

whats that robin?

Date Registered: May 22nd, 2012
Previous Usernames: TheGodKiller
Total Posts: 8941

a 0/0 no killed god killer with no life in his moms basement

Epicurus
whats that robin?
What is this robin nonsense that you're spouting now? Don't tell me, in addition to being mentally handicapped, you support pedophilia as well?

Supra
What is this robin nonsense that you're spouting now? Don't tell me, in addition to being mentally handicapped, you support pedophilia as well?

so you make fun of the mentally handicapped?

Epicurus
so you make fun of the mentally handicapped?
Yes, I make fun of you. I can understand why it took so long for you to grasp the point, but everybody learns sooner or later.

Supra
Yes, I make fun of you. I can understand why it took so long for you to grasp the point, but everybody learns sooner or later.

so you live in your moms basement, your name is robin and you make fun of the mentally handicapped?

Epicurus
so you live in your moms basement, your name is robin and you make fun of the mentally handicapped?
I already told you that yes, I do make fun of you. The rest of your post is just a poor attempt at projecting.

Supra
I already told you that yes, I do make fun of you. The rest of your post is just a poor attempt at projecting.

whats that robin?

Epicurus
whats that robin?
Me, having a threesome with your mum and wife. thumb up

abhilegend

Yeah, I did. He flew up negating all the momentum from the falling and then crashed in the ground, its not like he added his own speed to the falling.

Nope, he never did. Hulk was totally obscuring him anyway, he just ran away.

Of course, he was just knocked into coma by a wooden ship mast.

ha-som

Supra
Me, having a threesome with your mum and wife. thumb up

its fun watching you go back in forth between forums to troll..its amusing me greatly, thank you robin keep it up i am now literally laughing my ass off

Epicurus
its fun watching you go back in forth between forums to troll..its amusing me greatly, thank you robin keep it up i am now literally laughing my ass off
I'd reckon it's much less fun than banging the sh1t out your mum and wife simultaneously. thumb up

Supra
I'd reckon it's much less fun than banging the sh1t out your mum and wife simultaneously. thumb up

oh so mum has come out your from Britain know wonder why your such a jackass

Epicurus
oh so mum has come out your from Britain know wonder why your such a jackass
Yep, you're right. I plan on taking your mum to the UK for a little vacationing after I'm done with her for the night. thumb up

Supra
Yep, you're right. I plan on taking your mum to the UK for a little vacationing after I'm done with her for the night. thumb up

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

Epicurus
"Gonna need more chloroform..."
Yes, you need to take more chloroform. It's good for the ill-health of a brain-damaged individual like you. thumb up

Supra
Yes, you need to take more chloroform. It's good for the ill-health of a brain-damaged individual like you. thumb up

edit: for robin

"Your Gonna need more chloroform..."
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Ill be using thors hammer all day, keep it coming

Epicurus

"Your Gonna need more chloroform..."
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
I'll take this as a concession.

Supra
I'll take this as a concession.

"Your godkilla's need more chloroform..."
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Epicurus

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Another concession.

Supra

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Ill be using Thors hammer all day, keep it coming
I have Thors Hammer I have no conceded anything

Epicurus
One more concession. Keep 'em coming.

Supra
Non concessed..you have not won anything other the showing who you really are to all of us to see that you attack my wife and my mother and attack mentally retarded people, your time is coming bro trust me..no wonder we left britan and no wonder we kicked your ass when you tried to get us back..

Epicurus
Another concession. Bring some more. My appetite isn't sated yet.

Supra
Another concession. Bring some more. My appetite isn't sated yet.

Non concessed..you have not won anything other the showing who you really are to all of us to see that you attack my wife and my mother and attack mentally retarded people, your time is coming bro trust me..no wonder we left britan and no wonder we kicked your ass when you tried to get us back..

Epicurus
Yes, good. Keep bringing them to me. I grow stronger and more formidable by feeding off your e-breakdowns. Nothing satiates me quite as much as a random butthurt retard losing a pissing contest with me online.

Supra
Yes, good. Keep bringing them to me. I grow stronger and more formidable by feeding off your e-breakdowns. Nothing satiates me quite as much as a random butthurt retard losing a pissing contest with me online.

Epicurus
Your brain-damaged, unworthy ass is incapable of lifting Mjolnir though.

Supra
10:13am in londan and your still not at work..

Epicurus
^That's because I don't live in London, you silly goose.

Supra
^That's because I don't live in London, you silly goose.
does not matter you still jobless

Epicurus
does not matter you still jobless
That's because I already have all my expenses covered thanks to a summer internship I did 4 months ago. Not to mention I get sufficient cash inflow due to online advertising stuff that I do(took that advice from a friend of mine). Plus, I am about to graduate out of college in a week from now, unlike you who probably dropped out of high school from the third grade or something like that.

Supra
That's because I already have all my expenses covered thanks to a summer internship I did 4 months ago. Plus, I am about to graduate out of college in a week from now, unlike you who probably dropped out of high school from the third grade or something like that.

dropped out of high school from the third grade..like that makes sense jackass, you just undid yourself slave

hmm if you could only have my view..

sounds like a good way to become a slave for society..keep it up..slave

Supra
That's because I already have all my expenses covered thanks to a summer internship I did 4 months ago. Not to mention I get sufficient cash inflow due to online advertising stuff that I do(took that advice from a friend of mine). Plus, I am about to graduate out of college in a week from now, unlike you who probably dropped out of high school from the third grade or something like that.

you just told me your whole life and what a pathetic excuse for a life you live

Epicurus
dropped out of high school from the third grade..like that makes sense jackass, you just undid yourself slave

hmm if you could only have my view..

sounds like a good way to become a slave for society..keep it up..slave
Yep, you went to special-needs, homeschooling type of high school where primary education is taught to pupils of much higher age. I am also willing to bet you started kindergarten when you were 13 or 14.

Epicurus
you just told me your whole life and what a pathetic excuse for a life you live
It's at least a hundred times better than yours though, internet tough guy.

Supra
It's at least a hundred times better than yours though, internet tough guy.

who was calling my mom and wife names? you live a pathetic life you live on the internet..

Total Posts: 8983

Epicurus
who was calling my mom and wife names? you live a pathetic life you live on the internet..

Total Posts: 8983
All I can say is I didn't. I don't even know your mum and wife's names tbh. I never asked them while we were ****ing our brains out in her bedroom. I don't bother to keep a track of all the chicks whom I've banged anyways, because if I did, I doubt even my hard-disk would be able to store all that data.

Supra
All I can say is I didn't. I don't even know your mum and wife's names tbh. I never asked them while we were ****ing our brains out in her bedroom. I don't bother to keep a track of all the chicks whom I've banged anyways, because if I did, I doubt even my hard-disk would be able to store all that data.

your a slave to your computer and a slave to your school. your paying into your own slavery and you will never escape it..you cannot it is your destiny to be a slave

Epicurus
you live a pathetic life on the internet you think a woman would touch you your a slave to your computer and a slave to your school. your paying into your own slavery and you will never escape it..you cannot it is your destiny to be a slave
I bet you're one of those people who oppose modern education and support homeschooling. No wonder you're a certified retard, homeschooled kids mostly turn out that way in the end.

Supra
I bet you're one of those people who oppose modern education and support homeschooling. No wonder you're a certified retard, homeschooled kids mostly turn out that way in the end.

thats why im a self made rich kid at 31 and i travel the world doing what i went when I want.. Spending money like a boss cause it never stops flowing in

Epicurus
thats why im a self made rich kid at 31 and i travel the world doing what i went when I want.. Spending money like a boss cause it never stops flowing in
Yeah, in the modern-day, recession-ridden economy. Don't worry, fantasizing about things isn't wrong. Your wife and mother fantasize about me after all.

Supra
Yeah, in the modern-day, recession-ridden economy. Don't worry, fantasizing about things isn't wrong. Your wife and mother fantasize about me after all.

you really are a dumbass, in the end you will be banned

Epicurus
you really area dumbass, in the end you will be banned
laughing

Supra
laughing

concession accepted

Kazenji
concession up your ass

no expression

Epicurus
concession accepted
You're better off sticking to that Buddhist one-liner.

abhilegend
WTF is going on in this thread?

Epicurus
Yeah, I did. He flew up negating all the momentum from the falling and then crashed in the ground, its not like he added his own speed to the falling.

Nope, he never did. Hulk was totally obscuring him anyway, he just ran away.

Of course, he was just knocked into coma by a wooden ship mast.

ha-som
Nah, he just broke through that reinforced containment unit. Which in itself would still have hurt like sh1t, considering how durable it was.

He still ricochet-crash landed on the field though. You have to take that into account as well.

That's comic book Thor, not relevant to this thread. Let's not derail it any further than it already has been.

dadudemon
Originally posted by emporerpants
Yes, the hulk was awake when he was falling, but he was decidedly NOT awake after he hit the ground. Come on guys.

I just watched this, yesterday. The janitor dude says Hulk lands, still remains the Hulk, and is angry n'stuff for a while. Then changes into Banner.

Hulk survived the fall from the sky, just fine. He was not knocked out.

This can be easily viewed by anyone with a Netflix subscription.

abhilegend
Nah, he just broke through that reinforced containment unit. Which in itself would still have hurt like sh1t, considering how durable it was.

He still ricochet-crash landed on the field though. You have to take that into account as well.

That's comic book Thor, not relevant to this thread. Let's not derail it any further than it already has been.
He broke out of it by mjolnir, it wasn't done by his body slamming.

Not the same momentum, it was directly stated that he would die from the impact and the fact that he was so panicked certainly cements the idea. He crash landed on earth after his flight negated the momentum from the falling.

More derailing than banging supra's mom and wife?

mmm

Silent Master
You really need to stop lying, as it was never stated that he would die from the fall.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by dadudemon
I just watched this, yesterday. The janitor dude says Hulk lands, still remains the Hulk, and is angry n'stuff for a while. Then changes into Banner.

Its still funny though, but that also begs the question as to why was Hulk in the same spot he crashed in when he reverts back to Banner if he was still all mad and junk?

Thor on the other hand does not appear to be a fan of gravity.

Silent Master

Post the clip where the janitor says that he remained in Hulk form after landing.

Supra
Way off OP as usual, where in the OP was Hulk mentioned..

abhilegend
You really need to stop lying, as it was never stated that he would die from the fall.
Loki certainly implied so. But your version of Avengers cut that part out probably.

quanchi112
Loki certainly implied so. But your version of Avengers cut that part out probably. Superman knocked himself out from flying. How pathetic.

Supra
Superman knocked himself out from flying. How pathetic.

screen shot to prove your lies?

quanchi112
screen shot to prove your lies? No need. Watch the movie. I know you're just thinking of a Doomsday comic fight or something else.

Supra
No need. Watch the movie. I know you're just thinking of a Doomsday comic fight or something else.

you never even watched the movie bro, i watched him crash and get right back up..your an idiot

quanchi112
you never even watched the movie bro, i watched him crash and get right back up..your an idiot Eventually people do get back up. He wasn't dead. The guy was pretty awful though by Superman standards.

Supra
Eventually people do get back up. He wasn't dead. The guy was pretty awful though by Superman standards.

he crashed through a moutain and cratered..hes not allowed to learn?

quanchi112
he crashed through a moutain and cratered..hes not allowed to learn? I would hope he would he a much quicker student.

Supra
I would hope he would he a much quicker student.

huh?

quanchi112
huh? He would be a much quicker student as in catching on a bit faster. His name is Superman so he should live up to it in all areas.

Supra
He would be a much quicker student as in catching on a bit faster. His name is Superman so he should live up to it in all areas.

"i have so many questions, where do i come from"

he was not superman thats what you are forgetting, he didn't even know who he was..or where he came from

reboted series..

quanchi112
"i have so many questions, where do i come from"

he was not superman thats what you are forgetting, he didn't even know who he was..or where he came from

reboted series.. I am comparing him to other Supermen from comics and past films.

Supra
I am comparing him to other Supermen from comics and past films.

but how can we compare him to other films when this one redoes them all..did you like any of the movies?

back when I was younger i could watch the old ones any time of the day..then I moved on to returns..I know this is herasy but actually like returns more then MoS..

quanchi112
but how can we compare him to other films when this one redoes them all..did you like any of the movies?

back when I was younger i could watch the old ones any time of the day..then I moved on to returns..I know this is herasy but actually like returns more then MoS.. I liked the Christopher Reeves ones.

Supra
Me too I love watching him tear down the walls into Luther's underground fortresse

dadudemon
Post the clip where the janitor says that he remained in Hulk form after landing.

No.

Find it yourself, troll.

Supra
No.

Find it yourself, troll.

laughing out loud
i found a better one with less questions for ya
hWqGNITWIEc

Silent Master
Loki certainly implied so. But your version of Avengers cut that part out probably.

IOW, I was correct...It was never directly stated like you claimed.

dadudemon
Suck it. Suck it very much. smile

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/suckit.png

Supra
Suck it. Suck it very much. smile

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/suckit.png

The Post to live on for eternity
KMC

Silent Master
That pic doesn't prove that he remained in Hulk form after landing.

dadudemon

It's not supposed to, Troll. It's supposed to show you:

1. I have access to the film in HD.
2. I know exactly where the scene is.
3. I'm not proving shit to a Troll.
4. Now you know that I know I'm right.
5. Suck it.

Stew on it for a bit, Troll. Let it sink it. Let your butthurt fester.

Supra

The worst comeback in kmc...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>